Mom Witnesses an Incestuous Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have, but the scratch got me aroused and now I don't want to stop."

"I'll leave you to it Mom." and returned to the kitchen. About five minutes later she joined me.

"Good morning again Carlos. I didn't think it was so serious you seeing me there. You know what I look like naked, you know I masturbate and you practically saw me do it in the shower. So this just seemed like more of the same."

"Mom, I'm Ok with the nudity but masturbation in front of me is too much." While I really didn't want any sexual entanglement with her, I felt conflicted. Part of me wanted to watch her masturbate but it was bound to lead to somewhere uncomfortable.

"Alright son. I'll keep that to myself. And I promise I won't ask to see you masturbating." She laughed.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. Then came the evening. We'd been watching TV when she gave a few conspicuous stretches.

"Carlos, my back feels strained. Would you mind giving me a massage?"

Great. A naked massage. Had I wanted to fuck her, this would have been a glorious opportunity. But I didn't want that. And how do you say no to a massage request? "OK I guess. Do you want to lie down on the sofa?"

"I think the bed would be best. It's roomier so it will be easier for you."

The bed. Right. Easier for me. Easier for her if she was thinking what I was afraid she was thinking. Still, hard to back out of it. "OK Mom."

We got to the bedroom and she lay on her stomach. As usual I was in a T-shirt and boxers. I started in on her neck and proceeded to her shoulders and shoulder blades. She was making these cooing sounds. Damn, I remembered from the shower that these were erogenous zones. Well, I knew of a couple of others that WEREN'T going to get any attention tonight.

I'd moved down to the small of her back and stopped. She was still softly cooing and purring.

"Carlos, can you keep going?"

"Your legs too?"

"Yes please. And my behind."

Fuck. I could feel myself getting dragged into something and I couldn't figure out a way of drawing back. So I gave her ass a few perfunctory pushes and squeezes.

"Mmm Carlos. That's nice but I think it would be better if my gluteus muscles were more stretched."

With that she raised her hips so her ass was now sticking straight up. That gave me a close-up of her pussy lips and asshole. She had small, tight buttocks that parted easily. While I'd seen her naked many times, this was too much like porn. I had to admit that her pussy lips were nicely formed. Brown and not too thin, thick or long. And her asshole was small, with a larger symmetrical, distinctly ridged, softer brown anal aureole. Had it been any other woman I would have dived in. But with my mother? Just no! I gave a few more squeezes and couldn't take any more.

"Mom, I'm calling it a night."

"Oh Carlos. I was so enjoying this. Are you sure?" She'd looked over at me with a fetching smile, her ass still in the air.

"Mom. This is too much. I'm used to the nudity but geez, you're so exposed like this."

"They're just bodies Carlos. I'm not shy about mine." Then, perhaps realizing I wasn't going to be swayed, she straightened up and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Well thanks for that my son."

I scurried off to bed and couldn't get the sight of her pussy and ass on full display off my mind. So, no surprise that I jerked off to that vision. And felt squeamish once I'd come.

Next morning I was still asleep when I heard my mother calling me.

"Carlos, you should be up by now. I've made coffee."

That was still registering and I wished she would go away and give me another half hour. Next thing I knew the covers were pulled aside and she was on me.

"Good morning Carlos. Time to get up."

I could feel her nipples against my chest and they were in their best bullet form. Then I noticed her warm and wet pussy against my upper thigh. And her hip against my morning wood.

"Mom! Get off! Geez, what's got into you?"

I was grumpy to begin with in just waking up but this felt like an assault.

She looked taken aback. "I just wanted to wish you good morning."

"But Mom. I could feel your pussy on my thigh."

"Well it had to go somewhere."

"It doesn't have to go on me. Look, this is getting too intimate. Back off. The panties, the shower, masturbation, you flaunting your goods last night - stop it! Please."

I don't think the "please" softened it much. She looked crestfallen and got up and exited. I didn't see her for breakfast and we avoided one another and barely spoke the rest of the day. That night I went to visit a high school friend who I didn't much like just to get out of the house.

The coldness continued for a couple of days. She wasn't her perky self and the explanation finally came on Wednesday.

"Carlos, I have something to tell you. I realized I was making you uncomfortable with my nudity and sexual flirting. So I saw a doctor who suggested I might be manic-depressive. I get too enthusiastic when I'm happy or excited and too depressed when I'm sad. I need more sessions but in the meantime he's given me a prescription."

Whoa. A lot to take in. Hard to know which point to respond to. The prescription seemed safest.

"What kind of pills Mom?"

"They're called Xanax. They're supposed to keep me more level."

I'd never heard of them but they did seem to keep her away from the highs and lows. I had a distaste of any sort of pills, except the fun ones, but hell, if the doctor said...

"Well, maybe it's best to try them for a while and see how they work." That was just as blandly non-committal as I'd hoped for and it avoided any talk of the sexual flirting.

But over the next couple of week, I was beginning to miss my mother. The nudity disappeared but it wasn't just that. She didn't smile as much and when she did, it was a faint version of what it used to be. She didn't get sad either but there was no enthusiasm for anything.

One weekend I took her out to the local mini-golf. She'd always loved that because in her mind it was so ridiculous. They didn't have them where she grew up in Chile and the notion that someone would put a windmill just where you wanted to direct the ball struck her as hilarious. Anyway, she seemed to enjoy herself but there was no laughter or exaggerated mocking; just an occasional smile as though she couldn't quite recall why she'd ever found it so amusing.

This continued for another couple of weeks and I was getting worried. OK, I didn't have to worry about a possible seduction but hell; a zestless plodding through the days was no way to go through life. I was too deferential to question the doctor's call but something didn't seem right. In the midst of vaguely stewing over this, respite came in the form of a call from Aunt Shirley.

"Carlos, is that you? This is your Aunt Shirley." Immediately I thought of those fishhook nipples.

"Hi Aunt Shirley. How are you? What's new?"

"Well, I was supposed to go to Uncle Rasmus's cottage with Stefan (her son) and his girlfriend, but something's come up and he's visiting her in California instead. So I was wondering if you and your mother might like to join me?"

Uncle Rasmus's cottage was always a popular spot in the summer and which family member got which dates was carefully negotiated in the spring. She probably wouldn't go up on her own and if she left it unused, other family members would be annoyed and take it out on her when next year's allocations were being discussed.

"It sounds good, but I'd have to ask my mother. And what are the dates?"

"It would be the middle weekend in August with a couple of days on either side. But let me talk to your mother."

A half hour later my mother came into the living room. She had the nicest smile I'd seen in a month. A far cry from the happy side of old but still, an improvement.

"Carlos, can we?"

"I'd like to, but I'd need some time off work and it's only a summer job. I take it you would like to go."

"Oh yes. I love it there. It's so peaceful and beautiful."

I was able to get the Friday and Monday and a week later we were off. Aunt Shirley had gone a day before to tidy up. As we were driving up my mother looked happier than I'd seen her since the Xanax started.

"Mom, you sure seem to be looking forward to this."

"I am. I needed a getaway. And Carlos, I decided to go off the Xanax for these days. I just feel so listless with it and the nature and relaxation should be a healthy substitute. And I promise I won't embarrass you with sexy flirting." And she gave one of her old smiles.

I was glad to see her back and plenty relieved that the sex part was off the table.

We arrived on Friday afternoon with the usual greetings and hugs. Aunt Shirley seemed more vivacious than I remembered.

"Goodness Carlos, it's been only a couple of years but you've grown so. And you look so much like Stefan." Big hug with that.

Big hug back as I imagined those fishhooks underneath her bra. We settled in with coffee, catching up, and inevitably photos. They usually bored me but my mother always took a great interest. Something about her family being back in Chile and desperately craving a substitute on here.

"My heavens Shirley! You look so young in this one. Look Carlos."

Geez, she did. It was her and Stefan last Christmas.

Nervous laugh from Aunt Shirley. "Actually Anita, that isn't me."

Stupefied look from my mother.

"It's Stefanie, Stefan's girlfriend. "

"But she looks just like you."

Aunt Shirley blushed. "Yes, I felt awkward at first. So did she."

"It must have been...strange for Stefan too."

"I suppose it was. But he seems happy with her and I quite like her too. We spent last New Year's up here - just the three of us."

"How sweet. So you got to know her better and the two of them together."

"I did. They're really well matched and while there's no talk of marriage yet, I'm hoping."

I kept my mouth shut through all of this but I was thinking - what a perverted family. One cousin is getting it on with his mother and another is dating a girl who looks just like his mother. Then there was Mom and me; well, enough thinking for now.

The rest of the day passed easily enough. My mother was at her best with much joking and laughing. I went to bed early and left the two of them to gab. Next day was OK too. Leisurely breakfast, then swimming, then lunch. After that Aunt Shirley spoke up.

"Carlos, I feel like a sauna this aft. Would you please prepare it?"

"Sure." That got my mind racing. Would they invite me in with them? It would be awkward naked with my mother again but to see Aunt Shirley in the raw would more than make up for it. I started to imagine the Partridge Family mother naked. She looked so chaste but man, she must have had a hot body under those clothes. Just like Aunt Shirley. And hey, wasn't the actress named Shirley Jones?

All this got me chopping wood with a vigor that would have shamed Paul Bunyan. I couldn't make it burn faster but it was ready within an hour. Then my mother spoiled it.

"Thanks so much Carlos. We'll go in first and you can have yours after that."

Damn! She was probably being extra solicitous about avoiding sexy interludes with me, but there went my chance to see Aunt Shirley naked. Damn!

I was sitting in the sun room reading when I heard them come in whispering and giggling a half hour later. I looked up and there they were at the door. Naked!

I did an exaggerated double-take, not on purpose, and gaped. They show only lasted for a few seconds before they took off. I barely noticed my mother. Aunt Shirley was half a foot taller than her and her pubic hair was rusty brown, slightly bushy but not thick like my mother's. Her breasts were round without much sag and her nipples were pinkish. But where were those fishhooks? Maybe they only appeared when she was excited, when she wanted the fish to nibble.

They were still changing when I went for my sauna. I felt like jerking off but decided to save it for a more intensive session at bedtime. When I returned they were in the the sunroom with gin and tonics. I'd considered doing the nude appearance but chickened out.

"Come in and join us Carlos." That was my Aunt Shirley. "I hope we didn't shock you earlier."

"Startled maybe. But I didn't mind."

"Well your mother told me you'd fantasized about seeing me naked. And since I was ready to have you join us in the sauna I thought 'why not'?"

"Mom! I didn't say that."

"Well Carlos, when I was teasing you about the sauna up here a couple of years ago, you said that of all of us, you'd most like to have seen your Aunt Shirley naked."

"I didn't say it like that. I didn't mean it that way."

Aunt Shirley's turn. "Carlos, I'm so sorry. I apologize for showing you something you didn't want to see."

"No. I didn't mean it like that either." I couldn't figure out what I meant. Well, I could. But I couldn't figure out how to translate what I really meant into something I wanted them to think I meant.

"Look Carlos, when I suggested the sauna I just assumed we'd all go in together. We're family. I went in with Stefan and Stefanie last winter and just supposed we'd do the same. But your mother explained that her nudity might make you uncomfortable so I left it at that. Then in the sauna when she told me about how you would have preferred seeing me over that sexy niece of mine Sheila, well, I persuaded your mother to give you a quick flash. And you're welcome to join us tomorrow."

The she got up and gave me a big hug. I could feel myself beginning to react and she gave me a small smile. But I was still peeved that bigmouth Mom couldn't keep anything secret. I wondered what else she'd told her.

We had our drinks and then another round before dinner. It was a delicious paella that my mother made at home and brought up to the cottage. That was washed down with a couple of bottles of white wine.

During dinner my mother started questioning Aunt Shirley about sauna-ing with Stefan and Stefanie.

"Didn't it feel a little strange being in there with them when she looks so much like you? And knowing they're probably having sexual relations?"

Aunt Shirley laughed at the last part. "I don't quiz to see if anyone is a virgin before I sauna with them Anita."

"No, I meant, that, well, she looks so much like you...do you think that's why Stefan started going out with her?"

Aunt Shirley now looked slightly uncomfortable. "Stefanie is super smart and has a lovely personality. If anything, her looks probably put him off for a while."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pester. It's just that the resemblance was so striking."

"Well once I knew they were an 'item', I resigned myself to Stefan's knowing what I must look like undressed. So it was no big deal having a sauna with them. And for old bags like us, who wouldn't want to see a strapping young man nude? Even if it is your own son."

They both laughed a lot at that. It really wasn't that funny once you discount the alcohol boosters. While I was getting off on the Aunt Shirley naked talk, there was still this weird, slightly unsettling mother-son vibe.

"Oh..." my mother was still laughing and having trouble getting the words out. She didn't drink much so a couple of G&T's followed up by a few glasses of wine was taking its effect. Definitely anti-Xanax.

"Oh, and Stefan and Carlos look so much alike that you've as good as seen my son naked."

More hilarity which exasperated me. The sexy overtones were great but all that hysterical laughing, cripes! I was hoping they'd get back to sexy talk when, in reaching for the last of the wine, Aunt Shirley knocked the bottle over. It spun around for a few seconds before falling and twirling; its neck eventually pointed at my mother.

After further overdone laughter, Aunt Shirley gasped out "Spin the Bottle! Anita, you have to kiss someone."

Geez, you would have thought it was Eddie Murphy, 1980s Eddie Murphy, riffing away. When their laughter subsided Mom got up, came over to me, made out like she was going to plant a juicy kiss on my lips, and then swerved at the last minute to kiss my cheek. More hilarity, at least for them.

Then she spun the bottle and it pointed to Aunt Shirley.

"Anita, you look so attractive there, maybe next time." She got up from her chair and went through the same exaggerated motion of going to kiss me on the lips. Only she did. No tongue but it was moist and lasted several seconds. That ratcheted down the laughter.

"Oh my." That was Mom.

The next bottle spin went my way. I really wanted to kiss Aunt Shirley back but I thought that Mon would feel left out. So I faked left, went right, pretended I was going to kiss her on the cheek and gave her a nice one on the mouth. She flinched at first, then grabbed my head and kissed back.

Aunt Shirley spoke up. "Carlos, I think we need more wine for this. Please open another bottle." Such was my state it seemed an eminently sensible idea. The glasses refilled, I spun. Aunt Shirley.

She winked at me, went over to my mother and kissed her full on the lips. My mother looked nonplussed at first, but kissed back. Shirley spoke up again.

"Anyone feel like raising the stakes?"

"What do you mean Shirley?"

"How about whenever the bottle points at someone, they have to remove an article of clothing."

No one said anything for a few seconds. Then my mother looked at me. "Carlos?"

I had no idea what the right answer was but who knew, maybe it was this one. "But I only have three articles", thinking that they had four.

"Me too." That was my mother. Hmm, braless.

"I have four but I don't want to disadvantage you." With that Aunt Shirley slipped out of her top, putting her sexy bra on display. That meant the game, the enhanced game, was on.

Aunt Shirley's spin. It was me. I took off my shirt. No big deal. Last kiss went to my Mom so tis one went to Aunt Shirley. We kissed for a few seconds and she slipped in her tongue. I think my mother caught it. I spun and it went to my mother. I assumed she'd slip off her shorts but no. Off with her shirt and there were those two brown bullet nipples. She came immediately and kissed me with lots of tongue. And I tongued back. Now I was getting hard.

Next spin went to Aunt Shirley. She followed my mother's lead and undid her bra. There were those fishhooks! She looked at me but went back to my Mom. Only a few second kiss but with lots of lip action. And I noticed she dragged a fishhook over my Mom's face and she got up.

Next spin to me. I slipped off my shorts and went to my Mom. My erection was obvious and I kissed her. She slipped her tongue into me right away and put one hand on my hip. I lashed back at her tongue and we were at it for several seconds. When I came up for air I gave her nipple a quick pinch.

"Hey, get a room you two."

I spun and it pointed at Aunt Shirley again. She unzipped her shorts and I was sorry to see she was wearing normal panties. Oh well.

"Golly. I just can't decide between the two of you. I'm just going on auto-pilot rotation. So your turn Carlos."

She came over, leaned won and gave me a sweet kiss. Not as passionate as my mother's but French kissing was now the rule. And I felt a flick of the fishhooks and she rose up.

Next spin pointed at my mother. She stood up and shucked off her shorts. Very skimpy panties with her pubic hair bursting out of the sides. She approached me, grabbed the back of my head and gave me a Hollywood-style deep kiss. I kissed back and stroked her thigh. She went back to her seat and spun. Aunt Shirley - the first one naked.

She stood up to remove her panties. Faced me but following her rotation plan, went to my mother. A much deeper and longer kiss this time. Next spin pointed at me. I just slid off my underwear and now had to choose. I decided to follow Aunt Shirley's lead and stood up to kiss her. I was fully erect