Mom Witnesses an Incestuous Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and was mostly erect as they began. They didn't exactly linger on my upper body but took enough time to make it seem legit. Aunt Shirley had started soaping up my buttocks just as my mother reached my groin. She gave a light stroke to my cock which brought it to full erection. Then she moved on to my balls and inner thighs.

"I don't want to give you TOO much stimulation just yet my son." They both laughed.

She was now washing my thighs and had knelt down, bringing her head level with my cock. More washing and then she took it into her mouth. I gasped and Aunt Shirley looked around.

"Sorry Carlos. I just couldn't resist." She released me before I could come. "But I'll make it up to you later." Followed by a giggle.

Aunt Shirley had been washing my ass and had used a soapy cloth, then her fingers, to rinse around my asshole. My mother's oral attention had paused her ministrations while I was still soaped up back there. Then Aunt Shirley spoke up.

"Carlos, I'm not quite finished there. Now here's something that Stefan and I just loved."

I didn't care to think of my cousin just then but the rest of the sentence sounded great. Aunt Shirley had taken a mouthful of water from the bucket and blew it slowly over my soapy asshole. Then another.

"You're almost clean now." My mother had finished and was just standing and observing. Aunt Shirley moved her head between my cheeks and a moment later I could feel her tongue on my asshole. Up down, around; over under sideways down. Fuck, a first for me and it felt so damn good.

My mother was wide-eyed.

"Goodness Shirley."

"As you said Anita, I couldn't resist. When I was younger I thought that anything to do with the ass was disgusting. But I read this Happy Hooker book where Xaviera Hollander describes how much she enjoyed 'going around the world" ('rimming' in modern parlance), I started to think about it and eventually became a little obsessed. This started a little while after my marriage ended and I wound up fantasizing about it for more than ten years. Then finally I got to try it with Stefan. It was even better in real life and, well, as you said, I just couldn't resist."

"Oh, I love being fingered there but I've never felt a tongue."

"Well some day you should. Soon." Aunt Shirley looked my way.

"But now Shirley, I think you have my boy so turned on that I'm sure he wants to have sex with you."

Aunt Shirley looked puzzled. "With me? But you're his mother." We chuckled nervously at how this actually made sense. "I'm sure I can leave that to you two."

"I'm happy to continue and I hope he feels the same, but.." facing me now, "Carlos we can't actually have real sex."

I didn't get where this was going and must have looked, well, I hope not too stupid.

"Whyever not Anita? I though you had, after last night and our talk today."

"I love having oral sex with him Shirley but it can't be real sex, not full-on sex. That should just be for a proper man-woman relationship."

"Oh, I see, sort of. For me, once there's a little sex there might as well be all of it."

"I'm just different I guess." Facing me again, "But Carlos, if you wanted to have sex, real sex, with your Aunt Shirley, I'd understand."

I'd been feeling left out in that way you get when two people are talking about you as though you weren't there. And thanks mom. Hell of a way to announce that we weren't going to have "real sex". My erection had wilted and I was getting annoyed.

"Mom, it's not like I'm not here. And you shouldn't put Aunt Shirley on the spot. Besides, I have a say in this."

Aunt Shirley looked at me and stroked my cheek. "Carlos, your mother only means what's best for you. I didn't feel like I was being put on the spot. And anyway, do you want to fuck me as much as I want to fuck you?"

Schwing!

Wide-eyed, I couldn't get a word out so nodded vigorously.

Aunt Shirley smiled and glanced at my erection. "I'll take that as a yes then."

We rinsed and dried off fast. "No need to get dressed I guess. And oh, Anita, I hate to leave you alone. Would you care to watch?"

What? This was getting weird. OK, I'd had sex, well, oral, with my mom so that discharged a few inhibitions but still, who wants to have their mother watching them have sex?

Sensing my hesitation Aunt Shirley spoke up. "I hope that's all right with you Carlos. You see, I really got off having sex with my Stefan while Stefanie watched us. Would you mind?"

I was still flabbergasted but hell, I knew I wasn't going so turn down fucking Aunt Shirley. "Ah, no." There was still hope. Maybe my mother would find it too perverted.

"And you Anita?"

My mother had put her hand over her mouth. "Well, I've already seen you stroking my boy's penis and licking his behind so, OK."

Back in the cottage Aunt Shirley took hold of my cock and led me to her bedroom; my mother following close behind. When we got there we stood and looked at one another. I wasn't sure how to start.

Sensing my puzzlement, Aunt Shirley smiled. "Why don't you begin by kissing me Carlos."

Easy enough. We started making out and I clumsily fingered her already wet pussy. We broke and she lay back on the bed. I got down and was about to enter her when DAMN! I lost my erection. Now nervous I tried to stroke it back into shape but that wasn't working. How could this be? I was as horny as Charlie Sheen on Spanish Fly.

'Relax Carlos." That was my mother. "You've never performed in front of an audience so it's a bit of stage fright. Perhaps I can help."

She leaned over and took me in her mouth. That warmth and however she managed that 360 degree sucking action soon had me hard. She released me and Aunt Shirley spread wide her legs. Her pussy lips were slightly open and I almost came just looking. Then the condom question popped into mind and I just blurted it out.

"No Carlos. I had my tubes tied years ago. Come inside me as much as you want."

No problem this time. I eased my cock into her and it felt like it was just sucked in. Slowly in and out at first. I'd had sex before but had never felt this pussy muscle suction before. And I still couldn't get over the fact and it was Aunt Shirley beneath me. I was actually fucking my Aunt Shirley! Her fucking pussy lips were wrapped around my cock and her vaginal walls were massaging it. Hot damn! I moved my head down to give those fishhooks some licks. She wrapped her legs around my hips, drawing me in closer. I'd forgotten my mother being there until I felt a hand stroking my ass. Then caressing my balls. That did it. I started shooting off.

"Ohhhhh Aunt Shirley." She started thrusting harder and came shortly after. At least I think she did. Not having yet seen When Harry Met Sally, the concept of faking it was unknown to me. It hadn't lasted long, maybe five or six minutes, but it felt fabulous. I slipped out of her and rolled over. My mother was looking at me with a huge smile.

"Do you mind Carlos?"

Blank look and a head shake here. Then she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. Up and down slowly, then with a faster pace. I'd come out of Aunt Shirley wilted but now I could feel myself getting hard again. Once I was fully erect my mother stopped.

"Oh my. I've always liked tasting my own juices on a man's penis but this is the first time I've tasted another woman's."

Aunt Shirley looked bemused. "And...?"

"It was nice, different, tasty. And very erotic."

Then I had one of my rare, bright ideas. "Hey, I could do a taste test!"

They both looked at me; surprised I'd spoken up. Aunt Shirley broke the silence. "Well I won't say no to that." My mother just smiled. She was about to lie down beside Aunt Shirley when I noticed a dribble of my cum seeping from Aunt Shirley's pussy which dampened my taste test enthusiasm. My mother noticed my hesitation.

"Shirley, before we start, how about if I clean up a bit?" My aunt looked quizzical. "I mean, I liked tasting you on Carlos's penis and thought I might try it from the source. Plus, I do love my son's semen and maybe you have some there for me."

Aunt Shirley sighed. "I guess I can't say no to either of you."

My mother leaned down and buried her face in Aunt Shirley's crotch. She was defter than me. A more rhythmic variation of licking speed and movement from the pussy lips to the clit. She was going to be a hard act to follow.

Aunt Shirley was now gently thrusting her hips and I decided to give my mother some oral loving. I moved in behind her but her hips weren't raised up enough. Her ass on the other hand was exposed. I hesitated and then thought "Why not? Aunt Shirley did it to me and we're just out of the sauna"

So I started giving her backside light kissed and the occasional lick. She didn't let up from eating out Aunt Shirley but encouraged me by reaching back to give my cheek a stroke. I moved to kissing the cleft of her cheeks and adding more licks to the mix. Then on to the tailbone where I give it a long, sucking kiss. She raised her hips a little and spread her cheeks. I slid my tongue down and licked all around her brown, nicely puckered asshole. A little closer and I now had my tongue right up against it. That produced a moan.

Aunt Shirley's shakes were getting more pronounced and my mother was starting to bounce with them. Once such bounce had my tongue slip a little inside. Incredibly tight and it felt nasty. Loud "Ooooh!" from mom. My aunt's bucking jarred me out of there and I went back to licking. I was hoping to get them to come at the same time so now reached down and stroked my mother's clit. It was already wet and I shoved a thumb inside her. Her juices let it easily slide in and out. Aunt Shirley let go first. "Oh, oh, oh, OOOhhh!" My mother soon followed and rolled over on my aunt's leg. I was left kneeling at half mast, studying the scene.

Aunt Shirley's legs were still parted and her pussy, pubic hair and inner thighs looked drenched. My mother was slowly edging up to lie alongside of my aunt. They kissed.

"I love how you taste Anita."

My mother laughed. "It's your taste Shirley." Small laugh again. "My, I've never done that to a woman. I don't know what came over me. And I've never been with two people together." Looking at me now, "And Carlos, no one has ever licked me there."

Aunt Shirley's turn to laugh, gently. "Well, there's a first time for everything Anita. I've never had a woman eat me out and I daresay that before this weekend, you'd never sucked your son's cock."

I saw the small brow furrow on my mother but she just gave Aunt Shirley a playful shove. "I was just following in the family tradition."

Meanwhile, I'd risen to 80% erect from the front row seat to my aunt's pussy and my attractive naked mother beside her. "So, are you two still game for the taste test?"

They exchanged glances and giggled. "I wouldn't want to deprive you Carlos." My mother just laughed some more.

I started in on Aunt Shirley. She was wet and her pussy lips looked larger than before. I tried to follow my mother's example of varying my speed and rhythm and was rewarded with some fresh juice. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed my mother frigging herself while Aunt Shirley was stroking my mother's stomach.

Aunt Shirley definitely tasted different than my mother but it was hard to describe. Unlike wine, we haven't developed much of a vocabulary to differentiate the flavor of one pussy to the next. Well, I had a linguistics course next semester so filed that away as a possible term paper. Knowing I was likely to be asked, I settled on a mix of deeper and fresher. 'Muskier' would do for my mother. Regardless, I was finding Aunt Shirley's pussy intoxicating. She started pushing back and holding my head down. I was happy enough to stay there but soon she lifted my head up.

"I think you've got enough for one sample. Now don't neglect your mother."

She had an expectant smile as I moved over to her. "First a kiss Carlos." We made out passionately for a minute or so. Tongues lashing and licking in each other's mouth and around our faces. "I don't know about my son Shirley but I'm really getting to like your taste."

"Well you're always welcome to seconds Anita. I just loved how you ate me out."

My mother giggled. But I had a job to do. So I kissed my way down her body, taking the scenic route to give her nipples a suckle, and then took her pussy hair into my mouth and gently pulled on it. My mother was stroking my shoulders and her feet were moving around the backs of my thighs.

I finally got down to her pussy lips and gave them a large slow lick, taking in as much of her juices as I could. Definitely muskier than Aunt Shirley's and on the whole, I think I liked my mom's better. I concentrated on trying to emulate my mother's technique of a more rhythmic licking and sucking instead of my former thrashing style. It seemed to be working as my mother was sighing, then moaning. She put her hand on the back of my head and my face was mashed in her pussy. She was thrusting and it felt like she was trying to shove my whole head inside her.

I was enjoying how much I was turning her on and then I felt a hand on my cock. Good old Aunt Shirley. Then I felt her kissing my ass; getting closer to my asshole with every kiss. Great, great Aunt Shirley.

I kept working on my mother as I wanted her to come before I did. It wasn't that I was being so gentlemanly - more like I didn't want to blast a load on the bed. The moans were getting louder and a few "Oh Carlos's" were now mixed in. I sucked in her clit and slid a finger around her asshole. That did it. A very loud "Dios! Oh Carlos!" and one violent thrust. Her body was twisting and I rose to my knees and watched. She bucked a couple more times and rattled off more Spanish that I couldn't follow. For a moment I forgot my own condition which was 80% there to coming myself. Aunt Shirley had pulled up beside me to watch my mother's writhes. There were a couple more before she settled down. One hand went to her forehead and the other to her pussy.

"My god Carlos. I think I had four or five orgasms all at once." Orgasms. Good old Mom. She couldn't bring herself to say that she'd come. It just had to be clinical.

Aunt Shirley spoke up. "That was so hot; so sexy Anita. Do you think you could stand some more?"

My mother looked bewildered. "That felt like enough for a lifetime. What do you mean?"

"Well, your son looks like he could use some relief. As could I. If you can handle a little more oral, well, I've never gone down on a woman and I'd love for you to be my first. And while I'm doing that, Carlos can fuck me again."

Yet again they were talking like I wasn't there. Can't say I minded much this time.

"I don't know Shirley." My aunt had now put a hand on my mother's thigh which brought about shudders. Aunt Shirley noticed this and started stroking her way up to my mother's pussy. More shudders.

"My god, my whole body feels like one big sexual organ."

"Then I think you need some more." Aunt Shirley lowered her head to my mother's crotch and just as she was about to make contact, looked back at me. "And Carlos, while I'm loving your mother's pussy, I expect you to fuck me again." Accompanied by a sweet smile. And a nod from me.

Aunt Shirley bent down with her head in my mother's crotch. She raised up her ass and I pushed my cock into her. Man, I'd be a hero if I could keep from coming in a minute. The warmth and wetness of her cunt felt fantastic and the knowledge that my Aunt Shirley was letting me fuck her almost put me over the edge right away. Her asshole was fully exposed and that sure didn't calm me down. I tried to think of fishing but a limp line in the water doesn't hold one's concentration as much as you might think. I switched to thinking about that stupid squirrel running back and forth as though death squads of hawks had drawn a bead on him.

That at least distracted me for a minute or so from focusing on fucking Aunt Shirley and revelling in looking at how her asshole twitched. But soon enough that squirrel became hawk supper and I could feel a load of cum ready to blast into Aunt Shirley.

Meanwhile my mother was getting more vocal. By now it was all Spanish; the sort I didn't much understand. And Aunt Shirley was pushing back. I had my hands on her hips and tried to hold back but couldn't. "Oh fuck!" And immediately hoped my mother wasn't listening.

I needn't have worried. Her Spanish ravings were getting louder and with one big body writhe, she pushed off Aunt Shirley. My cock was still in my aunt and she squeezed me and gave a couple of quick thrusts. "Oh fuck yes!" She pitched over on her side and I slipped out, now exhausted.

My mother was still twitching and I lay down to her right while Aunt Shirley was on her left.

No one spoke for a while. I was panting and felt super relaxed and I could hear deep breathing from Aunt Shirley too. My mother was making soft shivering sounds. I tried to put my arm around her but she jerked away; apparently still too sensitive all over.

Aunt Shirley broke the silence. "Wow, I was just remembering something else I read in The Happy Hooker. After Xaviera had an especially fulfilling session, she referred to feeling 'all fucked out'. That's just how I feel now."

"Same here." I murmured. "I couldn't get it up again even if Michelle Pfeiffer and Heather Locklear appeared naked looking for a threesome."

"Hah! Dream on. I'm afraid you'll have to make do with your mother and I." Then, leaning over to see me, "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Not at all. The best sex, by far the best sex I've ever had. I meant that you two had so satisfied me that even those other two wouldn't be able to catch my attention."

"Better. You wriggled out of that one pretty well."

My mother was now stirring. "Dios mio, I've never felt anything like that before."

"I think you speak for all of us Mom." Aunt Shirley just smiled and I wondered how hot it had been with her, Stefan and Stefanie.

We talked a bit more and eventually got up to prepare dinner. After last night and today it was a quiet evening. My mother asked if I'd spend the night in her bed and while I was still kind of reluctant to get so close, I didn't want to hurt her. The prospect of another blow job also may have tipped the scales.

After washing up I made my way to her room. She was standing there waiting, already naked. I admired her hot body and began to reason that if I could just think of her as a sexy older woman, the 'mom' business wouldn't disconcert me so. She helped me out of my clothes and suggested a slow 69. We did it side-by-side and the combination of her musky smell along with her wet pussy lips on my face really turned me on, as did her loving sucks on my cock. We kept this up for about half an hour, including breaks, when we managed to come together.

Next day it was time to go home. There was a bunch of tidying and packing to do so it was all a bit rushed. As we started in on goodbyes, my mother launched.

"Oh Shirley, this was such a wonderful weekend. I can't imagine the things we did, I mean, I never thought I'd be doing something like that with another woman."

"Or your son?"

She laughed. "That too. But when can we see you again?" Aunt Shirley lived a few hours drive from my mother so it took some planning.

"I'm not sure. But have you heard about Greta's big Thanksgiving?" My mom shook her head.

"Apparently it's the 25th anniversary of their commune so all the former residents have been invited back for a celebration. It's only an hour or two from Stefanie's parents' place and since Stefan was planning on spending it with them, we might make the trip together. Are you going?"

"I hadn't heard of it. I don't think I could show up without an invitation."

"Oh, they're old hippies so don't expect six sigma levels of organization. I'm sure you'd be welcome. How about it? And Carlos, that goes for you too."