Mom Witnesses an Incestuous Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down to kiss her and just as our lips touched, the power went off. That happened often enough as Uncle Rasmus's cottage was remote and the cables were around 50 years old. But now it was pitch black.

No one could see anything and I continued my kiss. Then I felt her hand on my cock. We kept kissing and she began to stroke me. Then...the lights came back on.

My mother shrieked. "Shirley, WHAT are you DOING to my SON?"

We broke the kiss and Aunt Shirley took her hand off my cock. She looked stunned. And guilty. My mother's eyes were blazing.

"I don't know...it's just that..., oh, I'm sorry." Without another word she got up and fled to her bedroom.

My mother and I just looked at each other. Her face began to soften and she looked on the verge of tears.

"Mom, I'm sorry."

She shook her head and stifled a sob. "Oh Carlos, come and sit with me in the sunroom."

The sofa there was much more comfy than the kitchen table where we'd been playing.

"I'm sorry Carlos. I over-reacted. The lights came on and I didn't expect to see THAT!"

"That's OK Mom. I shouldn't have let that happen." Like there was much I could have done, or wanted to do.

"But now I've spoiled your night; Shirley's night; everyone's night. If I'd just sat there and laughed you'd probably be having sex with her by now."

"Mom!" I wanted to say more but the words wouldn't come. I should add that I was still undressed and my erection hadn't gone away. I really should have jerked in the sauna. Way too much pent-up cum now.

She still looked like she was verging on tears so I put my arm around her shoulder. She moved closer. "Oh, we were having such fun, saucy fun, and I went and spoiled it. I should have known it might lead to something like, well, where it was heading. But it came as such a shock."

"Mom. It's fine. And it would have been mighty awkward if at the end of the game Aunt Shirley and I had gone to her bedroom and left you there. Besides, I don't know that she even wanted that."

That produced a laugh and a hug. "Good heavens Carlos. Such an innocent boy. What do you mean 'you don't know'? She was stroking your penis."

I didn't have an answer for that. I may have muttered something like "Yeah, well" but that was as articulate as I got.

We sat there a while in silence, looking out the window at the dim, far shore. I was still about 90% erect which my mother couldn't help but notice. "Carlos, she got to touch your penis. Do you mind if I did?"

I hesitated, kind of knowing it might come to this but not quite ready to take that step. "Carlos, after all, you squeezed my nipple in there."

What kind of answer could I give? I didn't want her to, knowing where it would likely lead. But it was a close 55-45 vote with the big head barely in front. On the other hand, a No here would likely lead to more sadness or whatnot. Some people trust in letting Jesus take the wheel. For me, I went with the little head.

"Really? Well, if you want to."

Her first touch was soft and tentative. Seeing no objection she tightened her grip and started slowly stroking. I reached round and gave her nipple a light squeeze. She upped her pace and I could feel it coming.

"Oh Mom, I'm gonna..."

She let go, dropped her head and took me into her mouth. A few seconds later I exploded. Major release. There were several aftershocks but she never let my cock out of her mouth. I started to relax but she kept her head down. It felt nice, then great. Good god! While I'd never gotten completely soft, I could feel myself getting hard again. She had this technique of squeezing her lips on my shaft with varying degrees of firmness. And something like a circular motion which doesn't make anatomical sense. But that's how it felt. I was fully hard again and she hadn't let up. I could have just enjoyed the second cumming but didn't want to seem too selfish.

"Mom. I'd like to do something for you."

That got her off my cock. "Oh Carlos." She kissed me and I got a taste of my cum. Not as bad as I feared.

"Mom, I'd like to give you oral sex too." Awkward to say but I didn't want a vulgarity like 'eating your pussy' to mar the mood.

"Yes, oh yes Carlos. Now you lie down." I did. She slipped off her panties, climbed on top and we were soon 69ing. I'd had a few blowjobs but nothing like this. In my limited experience the concept of a bad blowjob did not compute. But a fabulous, mind-blowing one sure did. And that's what I was getting.

Meanwhile, I was licking her pussy. No expert here but I figured that so long as I licked between her lips, gave her clit regular licks and sometimes sucked in her lips hard, that might do the trick. I loved her taste. Much better than panty or tea towel residue. Note to self. Compliment her later on how sexy she smelled and tasted. And I wouldn't even have to fib.

I was enjoying the heat from her pussy, her juices, and especially the feeling on my cock. Then, in the midst of it, I noticed a movement in the window's reflection.

Aunt Shirley. She was holding her clothes in her hand. She was backlit and easy to see. I couldn't tell if she saw us but with the slurping and sucking sounds, she would have figured it out. I considered stopping but what would that accomplish? Another scene. And hell, I badly wanted to come in my mother's mouth again

I could feel myself getting close and wanted to hurry my mother along so we could come together. So I moistened my finger with her pussy juices and started playing with her asshole. She bucked her hips and made a muffled, high-pitched "uuummfff".

I never looked back at the window and concentrated on getting my mother off. I was now sucking on her clit and had slid my finger up her ass. Then I could feel myself starting to come. And she started too. More frenzied hip-bucking and a deep throat on my cock.

"Whoa Mom." I tried to muffle it but it came out louder than I wished. I shot several bolts down her throat and revelled in feeling her pussy juices drenching my face. One last spurt and she slowly lifted her lips from my cock.

"Oh my god Carlos. I hope your orgasm was as intense as mine." She got up, lay down face-to-face and kissed me.

I was still luxuriating in the afterglow when a couple of small thoughts tried to send warning signals. First, I should NOT be having sex with my mother. Second, Aunt Shirley had caught us. But I didn't want to entertain either in that moment. I'd just had the best blowjob, er, blowjobs of my life and my mother was very happy.

"I was about to say the same Mom." And I kissed her.

We hugged and kissed some more. Nothing intense, just the sort of affection so common for lovers in the early stages.

"Carlos..." that was all she said but with a searching look in her eyes.

"Mom, I'm fine. This was wonderful."

"Oh Carlos, I'm so happy." Tighter hug and more kisses. I kind of wished it had been someone other than my Mom but hell. The sex was great and it was a pleasure to be loved so.

Eventually we got up and went to the kitchen to retrieve our clothes. "Carlos! Where are Shirley's clothes?"

Play dumb. That came easy to me. "I dunno. Didn't she take them with her?"

"No. She left abruptly. I wondered why she didn't take them then. Oh god, oh god."

"Mom. We don't know that she saw us. She probably came down before we, before we started."

"I would have heard her. Oh god Carlos. She knows. She KNOWS!"

"Maybe not Mom. We don't know that. Let's see how things go in the morning. And who is she to say anything? After all, she was squeezing my cock."

That last sentence was meant to be reassuring. Emphasis on the "meant to.".

My mother made a face. Not a nice one. Oops. Vulgarity coupled with an unwanted reminder.

"Oh Carlos. Tonight was glorious but now I'm worried like hell." I was about to correct her grammar (shouldn't that be worried AS hell?) but thought the better of it.

"Mom, let's see how things go tomorrow. I'm sure she didn't see anything." OK, it wasn't quite a little white lie; more like a large and darkly hued one, but I hoped it would buy me a short spell of calmness.

She shook her head. "Carlos, I don't know how to feel. I'm going to bed."

We went to our own rooms. I tried to think of a plan for tomorrow's inevitable confrontation but was too blissed out for that. On-the-spot improvisation seemed as good a bet as any.

Next morning I was up before Mom. Aunt Shirley had already made coffee. She at least had the decency to let me down a cup before starting in.

"Well, I guess I really set some things in motion last night."

I was embarrassed and would rather have skipped the talk, but I knew we'd better sort some things out before Mom awoke. "Aunt Shirley, my Mom thinks you must have seen us. I tried to persuade her you mightn't have, but I don't think that worked."

"I suppose she was upset about that?"

"Pffft! Yeah, upset is one way of putting it. Near-hysterical is another."

"Now don't you worry Carlos. I know just what to say to her." Knowing smile here.

"Really?" I hoped it was true, as unlikely as that seemed. But for now I was just grateful that I'd delegated my anxiety to her.

"I didn't want to say anything last night because you two looked like you were enjoying it so much."

"Um, ah..." if there were a suave rejoinder to that, it certainly didn't crop up.

I was saved from further exchanges by the rustling coming from my mother's room. Aunt Shirley excused herself to use the shower in the sauna.

My mother wandered out looking sleepy and anxious. No nudity - she was in a cotton nightgown. "Good morning Mom. Can I get you a coffee?"

She looked around and I gave her a hug. "Good morning Carlos. Where is Shirley?"

"She went to rinse off a few minutes ago."

"Did she say anything about last night?"

"We didn't talk much. You know how I am in the morning."

"But she will say something. We're not going to spend the rest of the weekend pretending that nothing happened when we all know it did. And Carlos, I did enjoy it. Soooo much!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I let her finish her coffee and soon enough, Aunt Shirley returned. They said their good mornings, hugged, and looked at one another. My mother looked uncertain; Aunt Shirley - a curious mix of confidence and hesitation.

"Anita, we're going to have to talk about last night." My mother looked down and I looked out the window.

"I went to bed feeling shamed and embarrassed at letting myself get so carried away and upsetting you so. It was my fault entirely." My mother looked up, relieved she hadn't heard the worst. I kept a lookout through the window. There was this most fascinating squirrel...well, I'll leave that for another time.

"But you came back for your clothes."

"Yes, and I heard what I heard." My mother put her head in her hands and looked like she was about to cry.

"But Anita, I don't condemn you or think badly of you at all. In your position I would have done the same." My mother looked up as though she couldn't register what she'd just heard. Meanwhile, this squirrel...

"You don't have to say that Shirley. Now I'm just so ashamed for myself and for compromising my son." I really didn't want to hear this and luckily, that crafty squirrel...

"Anita, stop that. When I said I'd have done the same, I meant it. You see, I've made love to my son."

Fuck that damned squirrel! This was taking quite the turn. My mother and I sat there speechless.

"It happened last summer. We were up here alone, just the two of us. He had broken it off with Stefanie because he couldn't get over how much we looked alike. It seemed that when they were trying to get intimate, he'd think of me and would lose his edge, so to speak."

"I thought that if I could get him used to seeing more of me, I mean, immodest outfits, occasional nudity, it might help him get over his hang-up and he'd be able to get back with Stefanie. But things escalated and I got more excited. First it was nudity and kissing, then masturbation and finally sex. I have to admit it was thrilling to feel his cock in me and we fucked practically every day for the rest of the summer. And the best thing is that it worked. Stefan and Stefanie got back together and they're still together."

My mother and I listed, captivated, though I saw her wince at "cock" and "fuck".

"As for last night, Carlos, you reminded me so much of him that I just lost control and touched you. And for that I apologize to you and to your mother."

"Oh Shirley." My mother got up and hugged my Aunt. The two embraced for a few seconds and my mother had the nicest smile.

"Shirley, your secret is safe with me. And it's such a relief to know that you understand what I was feeling."

At this point it looked like it was headed to some serious heart-to-heart stuff. I can't stand those scenes in movies and the real life version seemed worse, so I excused myself to go fishing and mull over the scene.

About 45 minutes later I was still sitting there. No fish, not even a nibble. But I'd had a chance to ponder. The taboo of sex with my mother was broken and even though the thought made be a bit queasy, I was very fond of her and her blowjobs were outstanding. Maybe there was a way of making this work. It made her happy which made me happy too. I could end it when I went back to college in a month and I really wanted more blowjobs if I was being honest about it.

While I was working this out, my mother came down to join me. "How's the fishing Carlos? Have you caught us lunch yet?"

"Geez, if they're biting they must be biting each another."

"Oooh. Like us last night?"

"Mo-om!"

A concerned look. "Carlos, are you regretting?"

Hesitation, but only a little. "No Mom. I loved what we did. And I meant to tell you that you smelled and tasted great. Smelled and tasted sexy. Very, very sexy."

She smiled, put her arms around me, and gave me a big kiss on the lips. "Then maybe we'll try it again?"

"Anytime Mom."

"Sometime later today I think. I loved feeling you penis in my mouth and loved feeling your semen ejaculating into my mouth. And how you licked my...pussy (small giggle), oooh!"

Nice talk but weird how she mixed the sexy with the clinical. Maybe it was some sort of second language thing.

"Anyway Carlos, I had a nice talk with Shirley. Her affair (affair?) with Stefan came about almost by accident."

"You sure Mom? From the bit I heard it didn't sound that accidental."

"I mean, she set something in motion where she didn't foresee the outcome. She hadn't set out to seduce him. Do you want to know something else?" Whispering here.

"Sure." As if there was any chance of a negative response.

"She even had a threesome with Stefan and Stefanie."

Whoa! Now that's a sentence you don't hear every day. "Whoa Mom. Really?"

"Yes, when they were up here last New Years."

"So not only is Stefan banging his mother and his girlfriend who looks like his mother, they're banging each other too?"

Small frown. Apparently "banging" was too close to vulgarity. "I'm not so sure. I didn't get all the details but I think it was more like the two of them sharing, or taking turns with him."

"Yikes! Lucky guy in any case."

"Oh, so you'd fancy having both of us? Me and your Aunt Shirley?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that. Well, a guy with two women is a popular fantasy for most guys."

That wasn't doing the job so I elaborated. "Mom, I mean, well, if that was something you and Aunt Shirley wanted, of course I'd be interested."

"Chicken. So you're leaving it up to us are you? Well, we didn't even discuss that. But I know you have the hots for her."

I was going to offer a protest for the record but couldn't be bothered. Suddenly I was starving, having had only a couple of coffees that morning. "Can we continue this after lunch?"

She laughed. "Goodness, that's why I came down to get you in the first place."

Aunt Shirley had made some sandwiches. I wolfed mine down with the subconscious notion that the sooner lunch was done, the closer I'd be to another blowjob. Afterwards there were chores and, as expected, a sauna request from Aunt Shirley. "And this time, if you wish, you can join your mother and me Carlos."

Hot damn! I'd been working out how to get my mother alone for some more oral loving and had completely forgotten about seeing my Aunt Shirley naked again. This was bound to be good. My thoughts immediately went to the threesome my mother had told me about. Could it be? Was there a chance? On the radar perhaps? I didn't want to get my hopes up but hell. Worst case was plenty of eye candy and an almost guaranteed blowjob sometime after that. If I'd shamed Paul Bunyan yesterday, today's effort would have humiliated him into retirement. An hour later it was ready.

We entered the change room and I was out of my clothes faster than the pizza guy in a porno. Then, sensing I'd over-hurried, I entered the sauna alone. My mother and Aunt Shirley joined me a couple of minutes later. I had a roaring hard-on as I stripped but believe it or not, the sauna isn't as sexual as you might think. For about 20 minutes you just sit around waiting for a good sweat to develop. Plus, it relaxes you. All of you.

I was still mentally horny of course and finally Aunt Shirley got up to lather and rinse.

"Would one of you like to wash my back? "

"Gladly." "Of course." My mother and I answered simultaneously. Shirley laughed.

"Well I don't think there's enough of my back for both of you. Maybe one can take my back and one can do my front?"

I looked at my mother with pleading eyes.

"I'll take your back Shirley." Oh boy!

I started up around her shoulders and along her arms. Then her sides. She had her eyes half-closed and offered encouragement. "Mmmm. That's nice. Oh yes Anita." Geez, what in hell was my mother doing back there? Hmm, maybe something to do with her hands on Aunt Shirley's ass. Crucial time now. I started soaping up her chest and the very tops of her breasts. She opened her eyes and gave me a small nod. Next stop - her breasts. All parts of them. I ran my hands over her nipples. Out came the fishhooks. Out came a deep and noisy sigh.

"Mmm, make sure they're really clean Carlos."

Man, I could follow orders like that all day. Several soapy caresses did their work and I moved on down. Her stomach, hep hips, and just when I was getting close to her pussy...

"Thanks Carlos, but I better take it from here."

Fair enough. Life wasn't supposed to unfold like a porn flick and anyway, I knew there was a glorious blowjob in my future.

Aunt Shirley finished her cleaning and remarked "That was so special being washed like that. Anita, you should try it. You will try it."

Hey, life taking a pornish turn?

"Carlos, you did such a good job on me that I really think your mother deserves the same. I'll do her back."

Through all this my mother had been uncharacteristically silent, but she gave me a big smile when I faced her to begin washing. Her bullet nipples got an even better cleansing than had Aunt Shirley's; practice making perfect and all. And she didn't stop me as I approached her pussy.

At the same time, her breath shortened as Aunt Shirley was lathering her shoulders and shoulder blades. So many erogenous zones. As I moved to do her pussy, Aunt Shirley had knelt to do her ass. She lowered her head and blew me a kiss through my mother's legs.

"Do be careful Carlos. It can sting if you get soap up inside me."

A minor restriction at that. I soaped her pubic hair and rinsed her inner thighs before making sure her clit got a few rubs. She moaned and thrust towards me. I noticed that Aunt Shirley was working her ass too. But I didn't think I could take it further so continued down her legs.

Then it was my turn.

"Anita, you're his mother so you should do his front."