Mom Witnesses an Incestuous Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shrug. I seldom planned that far in advance. But I'd liked Stefan and I was kind of curious about how the hippies once lived.

"Well keep it in mind. From our family there'll be Rasmus, Greta, Tim and Sheila; Rose, Bjorn and Anders; and I expect that Stefan and Stefanie will join us at least for a day or so."

Yikes. What kind of Thanksgiving was this going to be? Tim was boning his mother; Aunt Shirley had had threesomes with her son and his girlfriend; and then there was Mom and me. All this in a hippie communal setting? I'd have to see.

My mother and I hit the road and I settled back to contemplate the weekend's events and what lay in store for the rest of the summer. My mother was driving and started in.

"So Carlos. Do you think you'll join me in the home nudity now?" big smile on her face.

"I suppose so now. I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other naked for the rest of the summer."

Squeal of glee followed by a torrent of happy chatter but I wasn't paying attention. Then sharp braking, fishtailing and a shriek. Fuck! What just happened? I looked back to see who we just ran over.

"Look Carlos. A squirrel!"