Mommy Goes Shopping with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

I felt mommies hand on my cock again about seven o'clock. She was stroking it again and when I reached over and kissed her on the mouth she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

"Oh, do you need to be fucked again darling?" I asked.

"Yes, but I need to piss again first honey." she replied

So I got out of bed, slipped into my pumps and walked around to her side of the bed, pulled her saturated bikinis out of her cunt again, got her out of bed and walked her to her potty. She spread her legs wide apart, pulled her long cunt lips wide open and as she was starting to sit down on her potty the piss came roaring out of her peehole like a storm. She got some on the stairstep below her, but did get on the potty in time to get the rest in it. She peed and peed and I thought she was never going to finish. It must have been the beers at three o'clock that caused the big build up of piss. She finally stood up and toddled back into the bedroom.

She sat on the edge of the bed and said "Darling, I want you to stick your tongue in my wet cunt and eat my pussy now. I know it will feel good and you will suck my clit and make me climax again. You can also suck my wet pee hole and I might have a treat for you."

As she said this she reached out for my dangling cock and pulled me to her. I got down on my knees and put my face right up to her cunt. It was really quite wet from her having just pissed, so I licked the excess piss off of her hair.

I started licking the excess piss off her cunt hair, then played with her elongated cunt lips. I nibbled on then, chewed gently on them, then took my fingers and twisted them around, finally pulling them apart and away from her body. This opened up her cunt so I could see both her clit and her peehole. I fastened my tonguue and mouth on her clit and began sucking on it.

Mommy went ballistic squealing and hollering how good it felt and to keep sucking on it. I was making her climax repeatedly and she was getting soaking wet.

Well.I stopped momentarily so I could stick my tongue up her cunt and taste all of the cunt juices that had begun flowing then I pulled my tongue out and again focused on sucking the excess pee out of her pee hole. That set her off again and she called me a fucking pee hole sucker.I continued sucking and suddenly was blessed with a short spurt of hot piss from her pee hole.

I told mommy that was enough as we needed to get up and have breakfast so we could get started on our trip to get her some new lingerie. She insisted on slipping her stockings back on and wearing her two inch heels for breakfast, so I helped her get her feet into the stockings and pull them up around her thighs. She slipped into her shoes and announced she was going out on the porch to piss.

She walked out onto the side porch, spread her legs wide apart, squatted down and began pissing a stream that must have gone at least seven feet in front of her. She pissed for about a minute then it was all over and the dribbles ran down her thighs to her stocking tops.

We went inside to the kitchen and I began fixing breakfast for both of us. Orange juice, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. Of course, she needed not only a beer before breakfast but also a shot of V.O. I put breakfast on the table and proceeded to tell her what we were going to be doing today.

We were going to a small store in Princeton where she would meet Joanne, the owner of the shop. It was a restaurant, but Joanne also had a lingerie business in the back. She catered only to special customers and because she was bi sexual she enjoyed women as well as men. I told mommy the only thing she was to wear over there was a housedress and a pair of nylon stockings held up with 'roll up' garter just like she was wearing now.

Mommy said "No panties or a slip or bra?"

"I told you. A housedress and a pair of rolled up stockings. The first thing Joanne will tell you when we get in the back room is for you to take off your dress and sit down on the toilet and piss. Once you have started pissing, she will probably stick her hand under your pee stream, catch some, and drink it."

Mommy put on a pair of dark brown nylons with a Havana heel and slipped into a zipper down the front housedress. We went to the car and I told her to pull her dress up over her ass and to sit on the towels I had folded up on the seat. I could see she had followed my order to not wear any panties or a bra.

I went to the drivers side and got in the car and we started out. As we reached the outskirts of town I reached into a bag on the seat and pulled out a flexible rubber covered battery operated dildo that was about nine inches long and made of soft rubber. It also had a device that enabled it to be inflated to increase the girth of it but not the length.

"Mommy, you need to spread your legs and pull your piss flaps open." I said. You are going to stick this fucking dildo up inside your big cunt then I will show you how it operates. I can make it bigger around than it is and you will find it does some things a mans cock cannot do."

She spread her legs apart and pulled her piss flaps open. In her cunt the dildo went until it was almost up to the battery turn switch.

"Now this is a variable speed dildo, so turn it on slowly or you'll wonder what is happening to your cunt." I told her. "To make it go faster you just turn the knob a little further. You'll get the hang of it in no time at all."

She sat there on the towel and turned it on and I thought she was going to fly through the roof of the car.

"Oh my God. Where did you find this motherfucking thing?" she asked. "It is going around inside my cunt and the tip of it is moving in circles way up inside me."

Do you want me to make it bigger around?" I asked. "I have a little device that will increase the size of it but not the length."

"Oh fuck. fill my cunt up with that fucking piece of rubber." she said.

I put the inflator on the end of the handle and began pumping it up. That set her off even more.

"Oh my God. That fucker is so big around and it is going in circles inside my fucking cunt." she cried. "I don't think I've ever climaxed so many times in such a short time. My fucking cunt is soaking wet. Honey, I can't take any more right now."

Shut it off then." I told her.

She shut the dildo off and I let some of the air out of it and she pulled it out of her cunt. I could see it was soaking wet with her juices.

"Now stick it in your mouth and clean it off." I said.

She did so, then dried it off with a small towel I gave her.

We arrived in Princeton about that time and I spotted the restuarant which Joanne owned. I pulled around behind the shop and I told mommy to wait in the car until I got Joanne to open the door.

I rang the bell and Joanne opened the door almost immediately. I told her hello and that I had mommy in the car, but I wanted to check the towel mommy had been sitting on during the ride over here.

"Why do you need to do that darling?" she asked.

"Because she had my inflatable dildo in her cunt from the time we left until we arrived here and I want to see if it just made her climax or if it also made her piss." I replied.

"Aahh. A very good point because I'm sure you told her I will want her to take a piss as soon as she gets in the store." she said.

"I did indeed and I think you will find her quite ready to do just that without having to remove any clothing." I said.

Joanne said "Let me get the dog collar for her. Does she know about that?"

"No. I didn't tell her about the collar, but she will know soon enough and if she puts up a bitch you can slap a ball gag in her mouth too." I replied.

I went to the car and opened the door and motioned mommy to get out. She stood down on her two inch heels as I checked the towel for moisture. As I suspected when I whiffed it,there was the odor of piss coming from it so she had dribbled on the way over here.

I led her up to the doorway and said "This is Joanne and you are pretty much under her command while we are here. I think the first thing she will want you to do is piss, so you should be prepared. Then she is going to put a dog collar around your neck and you will be under her tutelage for the afternoon."

Joanne said to mommy "I hear you are the fucking whore and town drunk from your little town. People in small towns can't keep secrets so everyone knows what eveyone else is doing with and to whom. So I heard through the grapevine that not only are you fucking your husband, but also Frank, Lee, and now your son John. Plus you are fucking drunk almost every day. Am I correct on all counts Margaret?"

"I guess you have heard it all. I do really need to piss though Joanne so can I go?" she asked.

"Take off that fucking dress you have on so I can see what you look like under it." Joanne told her.

Margaret unzipped the dress and sliped out of it leaving her standing only in her long stockings and pumps. Her stockings were so long that even being held up with roll garters they came right up to her cunt.

Joanne said "Very nice. Hairy all over including legs, pits, and belly with a treasure trail clear to her navel." Joanne took off her dress and stood in a black eight strap garter girdle, a sheer black cut out bra that exposed her rouged nipples, sheer black stockings with a Havana heel and two inch patent leather pumps.

"Now Margaret go over to the toilet and spread your legs apart as you sit down then spread your cunt lips. I will probably stick my hand down under your cunt as you pee and splash it back up so your cunt hair gets all wet or I will stick a couple of fingers up inside your cunt. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Joanne. I understand." Margaret replied. Margaret walked over to the toilet, spread her legs wide open before she sat down, then took her hands and pulled her long cunt lips wide apart. No sooner did she do that than the hissing sound began and the waterfall started. Joanne mover over quickly, knelt down in front of mommy, stuck her hand in under mommy's cunt, and I could hear the diversion of the piss as it spewed away.

Suddenly mommy squealed and I knew Joanne had stuck a finger or two inside mommy's cunt and was playing with her. The deluge came to a halt and Joanne withdrew her hand, stood up in front of mommy, pulled her cunt lips open and began pissing all over mommy. She pissed on her teats, belly, cunt, stockings, and finally her face.

"How do you like that you fucking whore? Isn't that what you like? I understand Frank pisses all over you sometimes after he has fucked you or you have sucked his big peter." Joanne told her. "Now take this towel and dry your fucking face off so you can eat my pussy."

"Yes Mistress Joanne." mommy replied. She took the towel, wiped her face, handed me the towel, spread Joanne's cunt lips apart and stuck her face in Joanne's cunt.

"Oh you fucking cunt licking bitch. Your tongue is magical. I am coming all over the place. Stick that fucking tongue of yours way up in my cunt so I can cream all over it."

I watched mommy kneeling in front of Joanne sucking hard on her piss covered pussy and making her writhe all wiggle. I stripped off my pants and shirt and got behind mommy and spread her cheeks apart and thrust my turgid prick in her cunt. She was soaking wet and I shoved it all the way in on the first thrust and left it there. I didn't want to shoot a load in her right away.

I pulled my cock out of mommy and it was then that Joanne saw me and what I was wearing.

"Oh my fucking God. What the hell do you have on? I didn't realize you were crossdressing today. Is it just for me?" she asked.

"No. I do it often and in fact spent all of yesterday afternoon and last night in garter girdle, stockings, and heels." I said. "Mommy likes me in lingerie don't you mommy?"

"Mommy loves it when you dress up in lingerie darling." she replied. "I wish you would do it more often than you do."

"You also have a big fat prick and I'm sure your mommy enjoyed playing with that yesterday too, didn't she?" Joanne asked. "It is sticking right straight out in front of you and has the longest foreskin I have ever seen on a man's cock. I think I'd like to taste it since you just had it in your mommy's cunt."

With that Joanne came over and took my cock in her hand, pulled the foreskin back over the head of it and stuck it in her mouth, sucking greedily on it.

"Oh, it tastes so good." she cried. " I would just like to suck on it for awhile, but we have a few other things to do first." she said to me.

But I really needed to piss and when she released my cock from her mouth I was unable to control myself and my piss began spurting out the end of my foreskin all over Joanne, drenching her black garter girdle, stockings, and pumps. Then I aimed it at mommy's already wet cunt and soaked that and her stockings. Mommy grabbed my cock and opened her mouth to drink my piss. As she was doing that, Joanne went to mommy and began playing with he big teats then sucking one nipple.

Then we were all finished for awhile and Joanne suggested we have some lunch, get a shower together, and then measure mommy for her new lingerie. She picked up a house phone that obviously went to the kitchen and ordered some soup, several sandwiches, little desserts, and hot tea.

"The tea will make you pee pee and I'm not kidding. There is something in it that makes you have to pee shortly after you drink it." she said.

There was a knock on the door and Joanne said "Enter." A lovely young lady wearing a dog collar, pierced nipples with 2 inch diameter rings through them, weights on her cunt lips that pulled them down immensely, very dark sheer stockings the color of mink held up with roll garters, and two inch heel patent leather pumps brought our food into the room.

She had a regal walk to her gait as she entered the room and I noticed the weights hanging between her thighs were attached to a curved loop of wire that appeared to be able to be removed. Her thick cunt hair was quite brown and went down her thighs a bit.

"Margaret and John, this is Norma. She is a slave of mine that I keep to play with. She is capable of running things if I am gone for a day or two and I don't have to whip her if she is good. Isn't that right Norma?"

"Oh yes Mistress Joanne. You treat me quite well, thank you."

"I suppose you would like to see Norma pee with those heavy weights attached to her cunt lips wouldn't you?"

"Oh Mistress Joanne, I do so have to go pee pee. I'm sure I can show your guests how I do it."

She put the tray of food on the table and walked over to the toilet with the weights swinging freely between her legs as she walked.

"Do you want me to pull them aside Mistress or just let them hang?" she asked Joanne.

"This time let them hang and they can see everything that happens." Joanne replied.

Norma straddled the toilet and dribbles of pee slowly began dripping down out of her cunt lips. This was followed by a torrential downpour that hit the weights and sent her piss splashing all over the area around the toilet as well as down her thighs drenching her stockings. Finally after about a minute and a half it subsided.

Joanne said to me "John. She normally likes having someone lick her wet cunt after she has pissed. Would you enjoy making her feel good for me?"

I quickly moved over to the toilet where Norma now sat down and had spread her cunt lips. I tongued her cunt, peeehole, and clit for the next five minutes until I had her wiggling and squirming in a frenzy of an orgasm. As I finished she gave one final push with her peehole and I was rewarded with a fresh drink of hot pee from her.

As I had been eating her pussy I had also played with the weights fastened to her cunt and found them to be rather heavy. When I asked Joanne later she told me they weighed twelve ounces each so there was considerable downpull on her cunt lips.

"Perhaps we should have mommy's cunt lips pierced while we are here today. I'm sure she would enjoy that. Why don't you think about it mommy while we have our lunch?" I said.

"I think I would like to have both my cunt lips and nipples pierced. Then when Frank comes over the next time he will see them and tell me what a fucking whore I am. Then he will want me to suck his long uncut cock and then fuck me with it." mommy said.

Joanne said she would get Pierre to come in after lunch and pierce mommy and let us either watch or help. I thiought was a fine idea. Meanwhile Norma walked around during lunch and I played with the weights on her cunt lips and her cunt hair.

Lunch was finished and Joanne called someone on her phone and the conversation ended with "I'm sure she will like that Pierre." Joanne told mommy that Pierre would be there in less than ten minutes and we were to prepare her for piercing. That meant we had to let her piss so she wouldn't do it while her cunt lips were being pierced, wash her cunt after she pissed, then get her on the table and strap her legs down so they couldn't move.

Just then Pierre entered the room and Norma went over to him and hugged him. He had a very long cock that was swinging freely along his thighs and I could see it was uncut with his foreskin just covering the head of it. Norma took hold of it and began to play with it but Pierre brushed her hand away and came over to where Joanne and Margaret were at.

"Is this the fucking whore that wants me to pierce her fucking cunt and nipples?" he asked.

"Yes Pierre. Margaret is the town drunk and whore in the little town she lives in not far from here. This is her motherfucking son, John, who does fuck her from time to time. He also keeps her from getting too drunk even after she has sucked and been fucked by one of her boyfriends. You can see he enjoys wearing women's lingerie too." Joanne replied.

"Well, I need to piss so let's have her go out in the courtyard and I can have she and Norma squat and I can piss all over both of them at once. Norma was so anxious to play with my cock when I came in that she probably will enjoy getting saturated with my piss as I am pissing." Pierre said. "I also see you have the dog collar on Margaret. Does that mean she is your slave today?"

Joanne said "Yes. She is under my power today until she leaves. She may wish to remain under my power even after she leaves. We will see later."

"Alright you two whores. Let's go outside so I can saturate you. I really need to piss badly." We went outside and Pierre had Norma and Margaret kneel down on the grass in the courtyard and he stood in front of them and began spurting a hard stream of golden water at both of them.

"Now both of you cockfuckers open your mouths so you can drink from the fountain of golden love." Pierre told them. Both Margaret and Norma opened their mouths and Pierre sprayed the back of their mouths with hot pee.

Then Pierre squeezed his cock and stood in front of Norma and said "Open your fucking mouth you slut. I'm going to give you a quick shot of pee and you swallow it." She opened her mouth and Pierre stood right at her mouth and unleashed a torrent of piss. Norma worked quickly to swallow all of it. Then Pierre moved in front of Margaret and told her the same thing. Margaret opened her mouth like a bird, quickly got a mouthful of piss, and swallowed it.

Then Pierre simply stood in front of each of them and pissed all over them from face to stockings until they were saturated. When he finished he shook the excess piss off of his flaccid prick and told Margaret to stick his pissy cock in her mouth and suck it clean. Margaret opened her mouth and gobbled it right in and began sucking Pierre off. He became erect almost immediately, then quickly extracted his cock from Margaret's mouth before he shot his semen all over her. Pierre let Joanne know he was all finished until she wanted him to pierce Margaret's cunt lips and nipples.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers