Mommy Goes Shopping with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

It took about thirty minutes to get there and the small parking lot was nearly full. I parked the car and helped mother out. Again she flashed her cunt at me. We walked to the door and I rang the buzzer. A small door opened and I gave the person a code name. The large door opened and we were permitted to enter.The maitre de asked me which table and I told him number five. He escorted us to the table and I saw that Joanne and Pierre were already there.

"Oh my." Mother exclaimed. "John told me we were dining with friends but didn't tell me who. It is good to see you both." Mother sat down in the chair offered by the maitre de pulling her dress out in back as she did so. She was seated next to Pierre, who caught a glimpse of her stocking tops and hairy pussy as she sat down. I sat next to Joanne and as I sat down she pulled her chair far enough to show me that she had no panties on either. She gve me a quick peck on the cheek and asked how I was.

The small dining room was dimly lit and it appeared there were about eight or nine other tables. The table servers were men and women in pairs with the women wearing only sheer stockings and the men were nude but all well hung. They were taking drink orders and the men would ask the women for their order and the women would ask the men. It sseemed to be permissible to fondle them as they came to the table as I saw other couples doing so at the other tables.

Our servers were a man with a cock about eight inches long and a slight foreskin. The lady had a forest of pubic hair and very nice teats I would deem were about a C cup. As Margaret gace her order, I saw her take hold of the servers cock and play with it for a minute or so trying to get him erect. As he took Joanne's order she tried to stick it in her mouth and suck it. Pierre and I both played with our servers cunt having to work a bit to get through the thick forest. She was quite moist and I reached up and tweaked both of her long nipples.

The servers left and Joanne decided she needed to move her chair out from the table a few inches. When she did so, I got a glimpse of what was between her legs. She had two rings in her cunt lips and fastened to the rings were small bells about an inch and a half in diamter. They were attached by a small link chain about six inches long. She quickly opened her legs further and gave me a much better view and I felt my prick beginning to get erect as I looked at them.

Joanne told Margaret that she needed to go to the ladies room and asked her to go along. Margaret got up and both left for the restroom. Pierre wanted to know if Margaret had been drunk yet today and informed him that she had not been.

As they entered the restroom, Joanne said to Margaret "Just come into the stall with me, but keep reasonably quiet. I'm going to show you my cunt, then I am going to piss, then you are going to lick my wet pussy darling."

Margaret replied. "Oh Joanne. I can hardly wait. You know I don't get to suck a pussy very often but I want to see yours. Can I play with you while you piss darling?"

"Of course you can. Now I'm going to raise my skirt and don't be surprised at what you see. dear." Joanne replied.

With that she raised her skirt exposing her hairy cunt and the two bells hanging from her rings. She straddled the toilet and began dribbling piss into the bowel. Suddenly a roaring waterfall erupted and her piss began streaming down into the bowl. Margaret was mystified as Joanne's piss hit the bells and sprayed all over her legs and the floor. Margaret just reached down and played with the stream with her hand.

Joanne said. "Now I'm going to pull my cunt lips apart by pulling the bells on my rings. Get down on your knees you fucking whore and lick my fucking wet peehole till I tell you to stop. If my clit pops out you can suck on that too and make me climax. Do you understand darling?"

"Yes Mistress Joanne. I understand." With that Margaret got on her knees as Joanne pulled her cunt lips wide apart and Margaret's tongue quickly found the wet peehole and began licking it. Suddenly Joanne's clit became erect and Margaret quickly latched onto it and began sucking it.

Joanne became very horny and climaxed several times as Margaret continued sucking her clit. Finally, Joanne pulled away and told her that was enough. Margaret got up on her feet, Joanne dropped her skirt and grabbed Margaret by the head and kissed her deeply on the mouth, french kissing her a couple of times.

Meanwhile, a lady stopped by the table that Pierre and I were sitting at and stood to the side of Pierre greeting him with a wet kiss on the mouth. Pierre reached under her dress and pulled the front of it up exposing her hairy belly and cunt as well as her long black stockings held up by a six strap navy blue garter belt.

"Why you fucking cunt. You don't have any knickers on under your dress. Your big hairy cunt is showing all over the place you whore. Where did you leave your fucking knickers?"

"I didn't put any on tonight my dear Pierre because I knew you would be here and would want to see and probably finger my fucking cunt. They are in my overnight bag and I'll get them on later." she said. "Now I must leave and go potty before I piss right here."

"Before you go piss Jean, let me introduce you to John. He brought his drunken whore of a mother here tonight and she is in the restroom with Joanne. John. This is Jean. She is an old friend and likes to be played with. That's why she left her knickers in her bag before she came here tonight. Did you get a good glimpse of her belly and cunt?"

"Yes. I saw her black forest of hair. Better let her go piss before she goes on the floor right here." I said. " I also saw she had her cunt pierced. Did you do that one too?"

"Yes. I pierced the cunts lips. She also has six holes in her cunt lips and wears bells on them every so often. Well, here come the ladies. I hope Joanne got done what she went to do."

"What besides taking a piss did Joanne go to do?" I asked.

"She was going to make your whore of a mother play with her cunt while she pissed then clean her cunt up after she pissed." Pierre said.

Joanne and Margaret returned to the table and each of them flared the backs of their skirts out as they sat down so their bare butts were sitting on the chair.

"Did you go piss darling?" Pierre asked Joanne.

"Yes dear. I did and when I finished this whore licked my wet cunt all nice and dry and even sucked my clit for me." Joanne replied. "However, I didn't tell her what you are going to do with her later tonite."

"What are you going to do with me tonight Pierre? Margaret asked. "I'm curious to know so I can get ready for it."

"I'm going to give you the fucking of your life. When I get done fucking you tonight it will make you forget everyone else who has ever put their cock inside your fucking cunt." Pierre told her.

"Well. If you are really going to do that then I need to have some alcohol in me. I need a fucking drink and need it now." Margaret said Pierre motioned to a young lady and she came to the table. She was also nude and had a fine forest of coal black pubic hair and teats that were probably a C cup. Pierre gave her our drink order and brushed her cunt hair with his hand.

Margaret said "You certainly are free with your hands playing with her cunt hair as well as pulling my skirt up to play with me. I hope you like what you see. When I need to pee perhaps you will want to go with me to help me. After I have a couple of drinks in me I usually need to piss."

The drinks arrived and we toasted to the evening and as I looked up I could see at the next table a man standing next to a woman. He had his cock out of his trousers and she was sucking it right at their table as the other couple with them watched doing it. She must have enjoyed herself as it looked like she finally made him climax and had a nice mouthful of semen to swallow.

We had a toast and tasted our drinks. Margaret wanted to smoke so we lit our cigarettes and chatted while waiting for dinner. Margaret finished her drink and wanted another so Pierre ordered a second round for all of us. When the server came it was a man and as he stood at the table Joanne reached out and grabbed his hanging cock and began to massage it.

The server simply stood there and let her proceed to massage it and it slowly became erect. Joanne then reached down and took it in her mouth and began sucking on it. She fondled his nuts as she sucked his cock and suddenly she had a mouthful of semen as he spurted his seed into her mouth. Joanne proceeded to swallow it and when he had finished she took a napkin from the table and wiped his cock off so he could go back to work.

Joanne said to Margaret. "You simply must try that you whore. You enjoy sucking Frank's cock so much I am sure you would enjoy one of the server's cock. The next one that comes by I will stop and you can play with him."

"Oh. I couldn't do that." said Margaret. "I would need more time than that to make him shower my mouth with his seed."

It was only a minute until another male server came by and Joanne stoped him and whispered to him that Margaret wanted to play with his cock. He moved off to the side of Margaret and she immediately began playing with his flaccid prick, fondling it and stroking his scrotum until he began to get an erection. He then moved toward her so his cock was right in front of her face. She grasped it in her hand and began nibbling on the end of his foreskin, finally pulling it back over his cockhead and began sucking his very red head. She sucked it in and out of her mouth about ten times until we all saw him stiffen and arch his back.

She clamped her mouth down on his cock as he erupted in her mouth and even then he shot so much pollen in her that it began to run out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. She released his cock, wiped the excess off her chin with her fingers, then pulled his cock back in her mouth to suck him clean. When she finished his cock was hanging quietly down his thigh again and Margaret took a long pull on her vodka martini.

"See Margaret. I knew you could do it." Joanne told her. "You're a perfect cocksucker. Everybody in your town knows you suck Frank and Lee's cocks all the time. The word is that several other men would like to have their pricks sucked by you too but they can't get away or can't afford to be seen or caught at your house."

"I don't know who it might be, but I am satisfied with what I have. Frank has a cock with a great foreskin and Lee's foreskin just comes over the end of his cock. Lee is longer than Frank, but Frank's cock is bigger around than Lee's. So I enjoy each of them as well as Mac and John's cocks."

Suddenly dinner arrived at the table and we fell silent as we ate. The prime rib was quite tasty as were the potatoes and vegetable. We had cofee laced with some brandy that Pierre had brought with him and I could begin to see Margaret entering into a bit of a stupor.

Tables were cleared and we were given an eight minute warning before the show would begin so anyone needing to pee should do it now. Most went to the restroom, but Pierre told Margaret to come with him outdoors so they wouldn't be bothered by others. He got up and she followed, tottering on her heels. Joanne told me that Pierre was going to make Margaret squat down outdoors while he shot squirts of piss in her mouth. She is just drunk enough that she won't mind at all if she gets piss in her mouth and has to swallow it. Joanne said. After that Pierre will have her suck his cock for a minute or two but not come in her mouth.

"When we leave tonite we are going to a little place up the road from here and spend the night. She did bring a gown didn't she?" Jooanne inquired.

"Yes. She has a gown and a few other items in her bag. I presume she is bedding down with Pierre. Does that mean you and I are spending the night together?" I asked.

"Yes we are darling. I need to have that long motherfucking cock of yours fucking my pussy and getting me wet with it. I've seen it when you come over to the store, but I've never had a chance to play with it or fuck it. So tonight is the night." Joanne replied.

Margaret and Pierre returned to the table and Margaret had a look of satisfaction all over her face. The very top part of her dress was damp, but not wet.

"Did you have a good time with Pierre?" I asked her.

"Oh darling. Pierre had to piss so badly but he gave me little squirts of pee right in my mouth and I could swallow them without having it run down out of my mouth and onto my dress. It was very hot and wasn't the least bit salty tasting." she responded. "When he finished I sucked his prick for a minute to clean it off and here we are ready for the show."

As she lifted her skirt to sit down Mommy gave us all a glimpse of her hairy belly and cunt. We all noticed she had her rings in her cunt lips, but nothing attached to them. Joanne whispered in my ear that 'she would have to do something about that later on'.

The lights dimmed as the floor show began. I heard chair legs scratching the floor as the people moved to get a better view of what was going to happen. However, our seats were right up front so we didn't need to move.

First, a nude couple came out on the stage. She had cunt lips tht hung down about three inches from her outer lips and he had a cock that was at least eight inches long flaccid. She played with his nuts for a few minutes as he fingered her cunt lips. Then she began to manipulate his cock up and down and he was erect almost instantly. She quickly went to her knee and introduced the head of his cock into her mouth.

I looked over at mommy . She had her legs wide apart and on the outside of the chair seat giving Pierre perfect access to play with her hairy cunt. Her stocking tops and garter straps were clearly showing and I could see Pierre already had his right hand on her upper thigh ready to play with her cunt. Mommy wiggled down on the seat a little bit giving Pierre even better access to her cunt and I watched as his hand began probing her cunt lips. Mommy took her hands and pulled her cunt lips open giving Pierre even greater access to finger fuck her.

Pierre fist fucked her for several minutes with mommy wiggling and humping the chair as he moved his fist carefully inside her gaping cunt. Her head was tilted back and her eyes were mere slits as he continued to fuck her with his fist. I heard her sigh and knew she had climaxed as she ceased moving around on her chair so much.

Pierre slowly pulled his fist out of her wet cunt carefully wiping the backside of it on the welt of her right stocking top then turning his hand over and wiping the palm of it on the area just below the welt, leaving a trace of white juices across both parts.

"You fucking bastard." Mommy screamed at him. "I just put these fucking brand new stockings on three hours ago and you have them all fucked up already. Why the fuck did you have to wipe your hand off on them?"

"If you don't shut your fucking mouth I'll do far worse than that to your fucking stockings before we get finished tonight. They will be so wet and have runs in them that you won't even recognize them as being new. Now shut your fucking mouth you bitch. I may even stick a French Tickler inside your sorry cunt, then you will go ape shit. If you are really bad I'll put a ball gag in your mouth and a spreader bar on your ankles and whip your fucking cunt till you beg for mercy." Pierre told her. With that he stuck his hand back in her cunt, wiggled it around and got it all wet again, then pulled it out and wiped it all over the other stocking top.

"Now they are both all fucked up with your juices." he told her. Now reach over and fondle my long fucking cock, you whore."

Meanwhile, Joanne had quietly unzipped my trousers and had slipped my cock out the opening. She was squeezing it and stroking it trying to make it get erect. She kept pulling my foreskin back so it was just over the head of my cock, then pull it forward again trying to keep her little finger inside the foreskin. She finally succeeded and my foreskin was covering the head of my cock and her little finger and she was playing with my cock slit. She could continue masturbating me and still play with my pee slit too.

The show ended and as we got ready to leave Pierre reached down into a small bag beside his chair and came up with a dog leash about eight feet long. He turned to Margaret and said "Pull your fucking dress up you bitch so I can fasten this leash to your cunt rings. Then when we leave here tonite you are going to squat down and walk like a bird out to the car. That is part of your punishment for bitching to me about me wiping your fucking juices on your new stockings."

Margaret turned to him, pulled up the front of her dress and Pierre deftly slipped the clasp through the first rings on each side of her cunt lips. I looked around the room and I could see other couples that were going though some action of BDSM with the women. Some were putting a dog collar on their women and a couple of others had chastity belts they were fastening around their cunts with a padlock.

Pierre told Margaret to squat down and stay that way util we got to the car

Margaret asked Pierre what she should do if she had to piss and Pierre simply told her to piss as she was walking along. No one would see her anyway and all they would see would be a wet trail along the roadway or sidewalk

Not to be outdone, JoAnne had a piece or thin rope about eight feet long and she deftly took my scrotum out of my pants and quickly slipped the loop in the rope around my scrotum and pulled the slip knot slightly tight. It wasn't uncomfortable, but could be if she pulled hard on it.

Meanwhile, Pierre made Margaret hold her dress up around her waist so her she was showing off everthing from the waist down. He made her duck walk around the dining room letting her hairy cunt and legs be seen by everyone still in the room. She was just enebriated enough that she really didn't give a fuck that everyone was seeing her hairy cunt with the dog leash through her cunt rings as she paraded around the room. I heard some of the comments being made such as "Who is the whore with Pierre?" and "I wonder where he found that whore?" and still another "Darling would you like me to put a leash on your cunt rings and let you parade around like that?".

Finally Pierre nodded to Joanne and motioned toward the door. That was the signal to leave and Joanne gently tugged on the rope around my nuts and off we went. About that time Margaret decided she needed to piss and left a trail of pee as she headed for the door. Some of the women saw what she was doing and gasped as they saw the piss running out of her cunt.

We got out doors and the valet brought the car to us just as Margaret finished pissing leaving a puddle on the concrete porch. The valet got an extrmely good look at her cunt and belly and simply smiled. I couldn't help but wonder how many times he had seen a scene like that before.

Pierre said to the valet "Will you get a towel for this fucking whore? I don't want her sitting on the seat with her cunt all wet. Besides she might piss again before we get to our destination."

"Yes sir. I have a towel right here for you sire." the valet replied. Pierre had him spread it on the front seat as he reached down and unclipped the dog leash from Margaret's rings. At the same time he unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse and showed the valet her pierced nipples straining through her cut out bra.

"Very good sire." the valet said.

With that Pierre told Margaret to get in the front seat of the car. Joanne unhooked the rope from around my scrotum and I got in the back seat beside her. Pierre tipped the valet,got in the car, and away we went to our overnight destination which was only ten minutes away.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers