Mommy Goes Shopping with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"Let's do it right now." Joanne said. "Then she can do her shopping right after that. John pretty much told me what she is going to get as he is paying for it. I think the old whore mother of his doesn't know much of what is going on since she is drunk everyday. So he is picking her things out for her."

Everyone went back inside and Norma and Margaret got towels and dried the piss off of themselves then peeled their stockings down off of their legs.

Joanne told Margaret to get up on the table in the center of the room and Pierre would pierce her.

Pierre told Margaret he was going to put a clamp on each nipple os he pierced it, then stick the needle through it and quickly put a piece of titanium through the hole. When he was finished with her nipples he would put three holes on each side of her cunt lips so she would be able to wear six rings at one time if she wanted to do so.

Margaret laid back on a pillow and Joanne stood by her side and slipped the clamp over her left nipple, pulling tightly upward. Pierre quickly put a cork stopper behind the nipple and stuck the needle through the center of it. Joanne took a square gauze and dried off the little amount of blood that was caused by the needle. Pierre quickly did the same thing to Margaret's right nipple as Joanne held the clamp.

Pierre put Margaret's legs up in stirrups and told Joanne to put a clamp right next to Margaret's clit. As she clamped both lips together Pierre held the cork stopper on one side and slipped the needle through both lips at the same time. Margaret flinched a little but didn't scream. Pierre quickly did the same thing twice more. Once in the center of her cunt lips and then close to the bottom of them. Now Margaret had six openings in her cunt lips and could put rings, bells, or whatever she wanted to wear through them. Norma just looked on thinking she had done the same thing some time before.

Joanne asked Norma if she wanted to suck Margaret's cunt while she was still on the table in stirrups. Norma lost no time getting between her legs and fastening her mouth to Margaret's cunt. She split the lips open and looked for her clit. Finding it, Norma set her mouth on it and began sucking gently. Margaret had an immediate climax and wiggled all over the table. Norma kept sucking and Margaret kept climaxing until she finally told Norma she needed to stop sucking her clit.

Joanne had some lingerie spread out on the counter for us to look at. There were three boxes of stockings with half a dozen pairs in each box, three garter belts, each with eight straps in a lovely gold color, black, and one in pristine white. There were also three nursing bra, one in gold, one in black, and pristine white color The bras could be closed or the cups folded down to allow nursing. She capped it off with three lovely extremely sheer pairs of Diirectoire Knickers that had been made to order to ensure exact proper fit when Margaret put them on. They had been made using flat elatic on the leg bands and waist rather than the usual round type of elastic. This would ensure a much nicer fit at those places. You would be able to see her hairy pubic area and hair on her thigh they were so sheer.

Next, we looked at jewelry and found some two inch diameter rings or her nipples and some one inch diamter rings for her cunt lips. Joanne showed Margaret how to install them so she didn't hurt herself when doing it. She showed me as well so I could help, if need be.

Margaret announced she needed to piss again, so we all went out into the courtyard to watch. Pierre told her to squat down and spread her cunt lips open and piss, then he calmly walked right over in front of her, aimed his cock at her face and began pissing all over her face and teats without pulling his foreskin back. When he finished and Margaret was still going Pierre just moved closer to her face and said "Here, you fucking whore. Stick my cock in your mouth and suck me off like you do you boyfriend Frank."

Margaret gave him a quizzical look like "How do you know about Frank and me?" but stuck his cock in her mouth anyway. Pierre must have been extremly horny because she only sucked his cock in and out about ten times util he erupted inside her mouth. The excss semen spilled out around the corners and dripped down on her teats and nipples soaking both of them. Norma was quick to come over to Margaret, get down on her knees and lick Pierre's semen off of Margaret's teats.

Pierre withdrew his now flaccid cock from Margarets mouth and said "I can understand why he likes you sucking his cock. You are a master at it. Must have had a lot of experience."

Margaret had finished peeing by this time and there was a large puddle beneath her, but Joanne said we needed to go back inside and finish our purchase as she had another customer coming in shortly.

We ended our shopping spree with Margaret getting her goods packaged up and as I paid Joanne, she said "Bring the whore back in a few weeks and we will see what we can do to make her feel even more like a whore. Perhaps we will have to do a little restraint."

Margaret slipped her dress on over her head and pulled her nylons on and rolled the garters over the tops. Slipped her shoes on and we were ready to go. Joanne came over and gave me a hug and a kiss and grabbed my cock saying "Perhaps the next time I'll have a little more time and can play with you too."

"That would be nice." I said and turned and left with Margaret on my arm. When we got to the car I helped her get in and she gave me a shot of her hairy cunt. I got in on the drivers side, opened the glove box and took out a new pint of V.O. Opening the cap I told Margaret to take a swig. She took a long pull from the bottle and handed it to me. Since I was driving I didn't take any, but kept the bottle to my side so she couldn't have anymore unless I gave it to her.

We started out and no sooner had left the parking lot than she sidled over to me and said "I could use another swig of that whiskey darling. I'll be good and not get drunk on the way home."

I replied that I would see, but it was too soon to have another. With that she reached down and took hold of my prick and began playing with it.

Since she began playing with my cock I decided I could give her another taste of whiskey, so I gave her the bottle and told her to take another swig. She undid the cap and took a long pull on the bottle. Too long in fact. But she was still playing with my cock and I was beginning to get an erection.

I took the bottle back from her and screwed the cap back on it. Margaret undid my zipper and pulled my cock free from my pants.She proceeded to put her head down on my lap and take my cock in her mouth and begin sucking me off. She played with my foreskin with her tongue, trying to get her tongue under the foreskin. She then decided she was going to "nip" around the foreskin and see if that aroused me. Finally, she simply took her fingers and pulled the foreskin back over the head of my cock and began sucking it in earnest, getting it quite wet in the process.

During all of this Margaret's skirt on her dress had become disarrayed and was clear up around her thighs. I could clearly see her black pubic hair and one set of cunt rings and I am thinking that when we got home I was going to put some weights on one or more of those rings.

"Margaret, that is enough. You will have me shooting my semen in your mouth before we arrive home and then I won't be able to fuck you for awhile. So I'm going to let you have another drink of whiskey." I told her. I unscrewed the cap on the bottle and give it to her and again she took a long pull from the bottle. I put the cap back on the bottle and notice it is almost gone. As I look at her eyes I can see they are glazed over and I know she is becoming drunk again.

We arrived in our town and I drove to the house and pulled into the driveway. I stopped the car and told her to wait and I would open her door. I got around to her side, opened the door and she stepped out. She stood there, pulled the hem of her dress up to her thighs and piss began flowing out of her, running down her thighs and the front of both legs soaking her stockings and shoes. She looked at me and gave me a silly grin like "I'm so fucking drunk and I have to piss, so I'm doing it right here." She pissed about a minute and had a puddle on the ground. I guided her into the house and sat her down at the kitchen table and took off her wet shoes and stockings. Then I got a towel and wiped off her wet legs and hoisted her up off the chair and marched her into her bedroom. I unzipped her dress and slipped it off of her and laid her back on the bed and covered her up so she could get a nap wondering why she always had to be drunk.

Then I went back to the car and retreived her packages and went back in the house.

I set her packages on the dining room table, kicked off my heels, and went in the bedroom to check on her. She was sound asleep. I uncovered her left teat to get a closer look at the piercing and could see it was neatly done. Satisfied,I covered her back up and went out to the living room and sat down and rested.

I must have dozed off because about an hour later she toddled into the living room wearing nothing but her nipple and cunt rings. I asked her if she was feeling better and she nodded her head in the affirmative.

"Do you need something to eat?" I asked.

"Yes. I could use something to eat and something to drink too. I think I'd like to eat your prick and have a shot of whiskey and a bottle of beer." she said.

"Mommy, you drink too fucking much beer. You're going to ruin your kidneys if you don't slack off. But you can have some of my prick if you want it. If you suck me good I'll get your whiskey and beer." I told her.

She sat down and reached for my soft prick. She leaned over and took it all in her mouth and began nibbling on my foreskin gently fondling my nuts as she did so. Then she began sucking me and gently pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock. Suddenly I was quite erect and she was sliding her mouth up and down over my cock.

Unable to restrain myself I unloaded a stream of hot semen in her mouth, one, two, three strong shots then tapering off into short spurts until I was finished. She had such a mouthful it was dripping out of her mouth onto my pubic hair and garter belt.

She raised up and asked "Am I a good cocksucker darling? Does mommy give your cock a good sucking when she eats it? Was it good enough for you to get mommy a bottle of beer and her whiskey now?"

I gave her a kiss on her mouth getting a little of my own semen as I did so and got up and went to the kitchen. I got the bottle of V.O., two shot glasses and her bottle of beer and went back into the living room. She was sitting up with drools of my semen still dripping out of her mouth.

I poured the shot glasses full, we toasted each other, and drank them down. Then I gave her the beer and she swigged about half of it down right away. Then she did something unusual. She laid on her back, spread her cunt lips wide open so I could see not only her rings, but also her clit and peehole. Then she took the bottle of beer and stuck it into her vagina and emptied the beer into it.

"Now you motherfucker. Get down there and eat my cunt and lick the beer out of it." she said "You might also get a little something else too if you're not careful."

I put my mouth on her cunt and began licking the beer out of her cunt, finally resorting to just sucking it out. As I did so though, I played with the rings on her cunt lips, stretching them out and gently pulling on them. Mommy cooed as I ate her and played with her until she finally let go in a huge orgasm.

"You big motherfucker. You eat my pussy better than your father does. You also fuck me more ways than he does with that fat prick of yours. I can't have enough of it." she said.

"We are going out to dinner tonight and we both need to shower. Since I am still wearing clothes maybe you need to piss and can piss all over me. Then we will shower, get dressed, and go to dinner." I told mommy.

"Yes. I need to pee pee again darling and I'd love to have you wash my pussy too." she replied.

We went into the shower and since my clothing needed to be washed, I let mommy piss on me first.

I laid down on the shower floor, she straddled me, and began pissing. It hit the rings on her cunt, splattered a little, then she focused on soaking my legs, belly, and finally my cock. When she finished I raised up and licked her wet, hairy cunt. Then we traded places, but mommy kneeled down and I aimed my semi erect prick at her mouth. She wanted to pull my foreskin back over the helmet, but I told her I was going to piss through it and to just let it alone.

I began pissing a little dribble, butthe intensity of my stream increased until I was splattering her face and teats with it. She opened her mouth like a bird and I gave her a long squirt in her mouth. She swallowed it and opened it again, so I gave her another squirt. Then she just simply put it in her mouth as I was finishing up pissing and began sucking on it. I didn't want to climax right then because we were going to dinner and I wanted to fuck her after we got home from dinner.

"Mommy. I don't want to give you a load of semen right now because we are going to dinner and I want to wait and fuck you after we get home." I said.

She let go of my prick and stood up. "Just let me wash your cock and nuts then dear." she said. "I want to play with your nuts while we shower then I will dry you off when we finish."

I took the soap and washed her back and legs, then headed up toward her hairy cunt and ass. I soaped both of them quite good, working up a good lather. I managed to slip two fingers inside her cunt while I was washing her and she squealed a little bit. Then I moved up to her big teats and washed them good and played with her nipples as I did.

We dried each other off with mommy playing particular attention to the foreskin on my cock, peeling it back to make sure the head of my cock got dried off. She also had to fondle my nuts as she dried them too.

I dried her off making her spread her legs wide apart so I could play with her rings as I dried her cunt and ass. Her hairy legs and pits were also getting my attention. When I was finished drying her I told her to keep her legs spread and I slipped up and stuck my tongue in her hairy pussy. I decided to give her a little tongue fuck

while we were both nice and clean.

"We are going to dinner tonight and are not returning home until tomorrow. You need to dress neatly and I will guide you as to what you are to wear tonight. You also will pack a little bag with a short knee length gown and other items in it." I told her. "You will be surprised when you see who we are having dinner with and where we are going after dinner."

"First, we are going to rouge your nipples s nice dark rose color. Then we will slip your two inch diameter rings in them. You will wear your gold cut out bra, gold garter belt, dark brown Manhattan heel pattern nylons, and your very sheer gold bikini panties." I said. " A half slip will be in order becasuse the dress you will be wearing will leave a lot to be desired in terms of coverup. Your black patent leather pumps will complete your ensemble quite nicely."

"What are you wearing?" mommy asked.

"I am wearing my black eight strap garter girdle slong with my black cut out bra, sheer black bikimi panties, light black sheer nylon stockings with a Havana heel pattern and my black sling back pumps with a sheer cream colored blouse and two piece suit over them." I replied.

"Is this a special place we are going to? Are we meeting someone else when we attive?" she asked.

"Yes. It is a place you want to see and dine in, but not necessarily be seen by too many other people." I replied. "Now, you need to let me rouge you nipples and areola so they look nice and dark. So get your bottle of liquid rouge out so I can paint them."

Mommy reachd into her dressing table drawer and took out the bottle of rouge. It was a dark rose color and I knew when it dried her areola and nipples would be nice and dark. I shook the bottle to mix things up, then unscrewed the top and removed the dauber. I carefully outlined around the areolas, drawing a nice circle around both of them. Then I carefully applied rouge to each one as well as the nipple. They immediately began turning a deep dark color. I let that coat dry then applied a second coat to each teat, making them still a darker color.

Mommy looked at her teats and said "You are nothing but a big motherfucker who loves playing with his mother. My teats look so dark now and will surely stand out in my cutout bra, especially with the rings in my nipples."

"That is what I want them to do, so someone may see them and want to nurse on them. Now let me help you get your cutout bra on and then I'll help you pull your garter girdle on. You probably better leave your panties off until later. Someone may want to play with the rings on your cunt lips and won't be able to do so if you are wearing panties. You do need to be a bit of a whore tonight my dear." I told mommy.

I watched as she pulled up her stockings and fastened them to all the garters. I was beginning to get an erection again and even though I would have fucked mommy I knew I couldn't do it before we got home from our night out. So I told her I needed to get myself dressed and went upstairs to my bedroom. I pulled my garter girdle on, slipped my sheer black stocking up on my legs and fastened them to the garters, and put my bra on. I slipped into my cream colored blouse, pulled on my bikini panties and my slacks. I put on my pumps and grabbed my jacket and went back downstairs.

Mommy was just finishing putting on her makeup and when she stood up I told her to pull up her skirt so I could see her hairy cunt.I told her to sit on the edge of the bed, spread her cunt lips apart and I would lick her pussy for a little while, but she wasn't going to suck my cock or fuck me till later.

She went to the bed, pulled her dress up to her wiast and held it with her arms as she spread her cunt lips wide open. I got on my knees and put my face down to her cunt and began licking her. Soon her clit popped out and I took it in my mouth and sucked on it for a couple of minutes. This sent her ballistic and she was humping up and down on the edge of the bed.

I decided to lick her peehole a few minutes and I had no sooner put my mouth over her peehole then I was treated to a couple of dribbles of piss. I then went back to her still rigid clit and began sucking it again. This set her off in another climax and I finally decided I had sone enough damage and needed to stop.

"You fucking cuntlicker." she cried. "I wanted you to keep it up because I ready to climax again"

"Well you'll just have to wait awhile until we get back home from dinner. Now be a good whore tonight and behave yourself" I told her.

I wiped her wet cunt with a Kleenex and she let her dress down. I told her we needed to get started and she told me she wanted a little drink before we left.

"No. You cannot have a drink right now. Wait until we get to where we are going then you can drink." I told her. "Now we need to leave."

"What do I do with my gold panties?" she asked.

"Put them in your bag you are taking with you and keep them there until you need to put them on." I told her. "You do have some items in your travel bag don't you? A knee length gown and other items like a hairbrush, toothpaste, mouth wash and so forth?"

She gave me a flash of her hairy cunt as I helped her into the car. I drove and we were on our way. It was a place about fifteen miles from our home, but it was in a very secluded area and you wouldn't be able to find it unless you knew where it was located.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers