Mommy Goes Shopping with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Pierre told Margaret to only put on a pair of stockings and roll garters for the ride to Princeton. Jaonne slipped on a garter belt and sheer black stockings but no panties. Pierre drovd and Joanne and I were in the rear seat. No sooner were we underway than Joanne was laying on my thigh and had my peter in her mouth sucking like a pig. She soon had my prick standing like a flagpole and I told her I was going to blow my nuts in her mouth. She just mumbled "OK" anad continued sucking me off. I blew my nuts less than fifteen seconds later and she swallowed all my baby batter.

I looked up and saw Margaret lean down and I knew she had Pierre's prick in her mouth sucking him off too. About two minutes later she sat up and wiped her mouth off with her hand and I heard Pierre mutter "Thank you, you fucking whore.".

Ten minutes later we were in the garage at Joanne's store. Joanne wanted to know if anyone needed to piss and Margaret told her she did. Joanne siad she would help her and take a look at he brand and dress it if necessary.

While they were gone Pierre told me that Margaret had bitten his foreskin while she was sucking his cock and he told her not to do it again. She did and he told me that he had told Margaret he would brand her ass if she did it. So he fired up the brazier and put the brand on her ass. He was going to tell daddy about it and I knew right away that daddy would whip her ass for doing it.

Joanne and Margaret returned and Joanne said she had cleaned her wound and dressed it in a clean bandage. It looked good and would heal alright. She also said that Margaret had peed up a storm then Joanne had played with her cunt for a few minutes and had made her climax three or four times.

We said our good byes and left with Margaret still wearing only her stockings. As soon as we were in our car she wanted to suck my cock. I told her to wait till we got home and she could suck it to her hearts content.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers