Mommy Goes Shopping with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Pierre pulled in the driveway and hit the garage door opener. He slowed down and stopped the car inside the garage and quickly cut the engine and closed the overhead door.

"Alright you fucking whore." he said to Margaret. "Get your fucking ass out of the car and inside the house. When you get in immediately drop your dress so you are in your lingerie."

Meanwhile, Joanne had to let go of my cock as she wanted to get out of the car too. She said she needed to piss pretty badly and didn't want to get the seat wet.

Margaret got out of the car, dropped her dress immediately so she was standing in her cut out bra with nipple rings showing, garter belt, stockings, high heels, and her cunt rings showing too.

Pierre immediately got a length of small link chain with clasps at each end and fastened a clasp to each nipple ring. Then he took the dog leash and fastened that to an "O" ring in the center of the chain. He quickly pulled the chain tight and Margaret's nipples were pulled out away from her bra and upward. She flinched as Pierre put more tension on the chain. He marched her inside the home to the front room and found an eye hook on the wall about six feet off the floor. He tugged Margaret over to it, pulled the dog leash up and fastened it to the eye hook so her teats were tightly pulled upward. She was nearly standing on her toes and Pierre quickly kicked at her shoes and got them off her feet, so she was standing in her stocking feet. He then went over to the sofa, reached under it and pulled out a spreader bar. He picked it up, came over to where Margaret was standing, fastened one ankle then the other around the spreader bar, and she was left with her legs spread about three feet apart.

"Now you fucking whore, I'm going to make you wish you were not even here." he said to Margaret. "When I'm done with you. you will have forgotten all about sucking Frank's uncut cock and will be loving mine."

Joanne had also taken off her dress and was standing in a black cut out bra, black eight strap garter girdle, sheer black full fashioned nylons and one and a half inch pumps. Her cunt rings had small lengths of chain on two of them with little bells on the end of the chain so that jingled as she walked.

Margaret's teats were facing the wall which meant her ass was facing the room. Pierre had stripped and was wearing only a pair of soft slippers. His eight inch uncut cock with a foreskin longer than Frank's was dangling down his thigh. He had a ball gag in one hand and a short multi strap leather whip in the other. He went behind Margaret and without her even realizing it, slipped the ball gag in her mouth and tightened it so she couldn't talk. Then he deftly stroked her nylon covered legs with the soft whip and suddenly raised back and smacked her right thigh with one stroke and just as quickly applied a second stroke to her left thigh.

Margaret jumped in amazement at what he had done and tried to cringe, but couln't because she was tightly bound. It must have hurt because I saw a dribble of pee run down each thigh getting to her stocking top before it stopped.

Pierre stepped back and administered a second blow to each thigh, this time a little harder and again Margaret jumped and flinched. With just two short blows to her thighs I could already see he had caused her new nylons to get runners in them and with a couple of more blows they would be shredded to nothing.

Next, Pierre turned the whip toward her teats and gave each protruding nipple a slight blow that caused Margaret to move her head up and down in agony. Without gving her time to think about it, Pierre administered a second blow to each nipple, again causing her to move her head up and down in pain.

Deciding she still needed a little further punishment he quickly stepped back a step and gave her two good swats right on her cunt lips. I saw the pee dribble down her thighs but none hit the floor.

Next Pierre unhooked her teats from the wall and told her to get on her knees so she could taste his long prick which was now about half erect. He removed the ball gag and stepped forward so she could get it in her mouth.

Joanne didn't want to be left out of the picture so she nodded toward a room off to the side which I presumed was a bedroom. Actually it was a large bathroom and as she went inside the doorway I could see she was already dribbling pee out of her cunt lips. She quickly lifted the lid of the stool and as she began sitting down, the water came gushing out of her pee hole. It sounded like a roaring river hitting the bottom of a pool. Just as suddenly she was finished and she motioned for me to come to her.

"Now I want to feel that marvelous tongue of yours I hear so much about saying what a great cunt licker you are and what a terrific clit sucker you are. Lick my cunt and suck my clit till I climax darling. Then I'm going to suck your fucking cock and fuck it till I drop."Joanne said to me.

I had just started sucking Joanne's clit when there was a loud "Thwack" coming from the next room. I stopped and looked at Joanne as we heard Margaret say "No!. Please Pierre. don't hit me again. That fucking whip hurt and I'm trying to be good to you."

Just as suddenly we heard "Thwack" again and again Margaret cried out. "You're hurting my fucking teats. Please don't hit me. I'm trying to suck your cock."

"Then suck it you bitch. I want you to take it all in your mouth. I told you I was going to fuck you tonight like you have never been fucked and when you get up in the morning your fucking cunt will have been stretched so big you won't believe it." Pierre said.

Margaret was on her knees in front of Pierre. He had already removed the ball gag from her mouth and she was reaching for his dangling cock.

"Don't pull the foreskin back." he told her. "Just suck my cock the way it is right now then when the head of it pops out of the foreskin you can suck the head of it very hard. If you suck it good I won't whip your cunt anymore and will give you a bit of my long cock inside your pussy."

Margaret pulled Pierre's cock up to her mouth and began playing with his long dangling foreskin. She nibbled on it, then sucked it, and tried to stick her tongue inside it. That didn't work, so she took her free hand, as the other one was fondling his balls, and used her index and little finger to spread it open. Once she got his foreskin open she was able to insert her tongue inside it and play with him that way.

Finally, Pierre said to her. "Now you fucking slut, pull my foreskin back and suck the head of my prick. Then I am going to take you in the bedroom and fuck your cunt so hard you won't want anyone else's cock to fuck you again."

Margaret just replied. "Oh my. I'm going to love having your prick ramming my cunt. I'll bet you have a real load of baby batter in your nuts and want to breed me."

Margaret kneeled down and took Pierre's prick in her hand and raised her mouth to it. With her other hand, she grasped his nut sack and began fondling it very gingerly so as not to hurt him. His cock quickly becamse erect and as she had been told, she peeled his long foreskin back of the head of his cock and took the head of it in her mouth.

About that time Joanne motioned for me to follow her as she headed for a bedroom. She flipped a light switch on and a bedside table lamp turned on. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me to her.

"I want to suck your prick for a few minutes then we are going to go to bed and I am going to have you fuck me good. I don't care what Pierre does to your fucking whore of a mother tonight but I want your prick in my cunt." she said.

She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me to her by my cock. She simply put my cock in her mouth in it soft flaccid state and began nibbling on my foreskin. She stopped momentarily and said "You have the neatest foreskin. It dangles over the end of your cock, but it is soft and easy to play with. Now I am going to make your prick get nice and hard so it will be able to fuck me.". With that, she stuck it back in her mouth and began sucking on it in earnest, fondling my nuts as she did so.

I could see and feel my cock becoming erect and within thirty seconds I had a raging hard on. Joanne pulled my foresskin back over my cock head

and saw how red the head was. She quickly engulfed it in her mouth and sucked long and hard on it causing me to want to blow my nuts off in her mouth.

"You need to slow down and not suck my cock so hard honey." I told her. "You are going to have me shooting my baby batter in your mouth if you don't."

Joanne let loose and laid back on the bed, spreading her legs wide open as she did so. "Now suck my cunt and make me climax about three or four times with your tongue and mouth." she said.

She spread her hairy cunt lips open and I could see both her clit hood and her large pee hole as well as her vagina.

I tweaked her clit hood trying to get her clit erect. When I finally got it peeking out I took it in my mouth and began sucking it gently. Joanne writhed and wiggled around on the bed calling me a fucking cuntlicker.

About five in the morning I got up to piss and saw light coming from the living room. I opened the door and looked out. What I saw amazed me. My mother was bent over a wooden rack with her hands strapped to a table and her legs also strapped.She still had her rings in her nipples and her cunt and I could see them clearly Her ass was up in the air and her nylon stockings were still held up by her garter belt. There was a small metal pot that appeared to have very red hot charcoal in it and a small handle stuck into the charcoal.

Pierre saw me and came over to me and said "Your whore mother was sucking my prick and attempted to bite my foreskin. I told her if she did it again I was going to brand her ass with my signature "P".She continued sucking when she up and bit me again. So now she is going to have my brand put on her ass cheek where all can see it.

She has the ball gag in her mouth and I have sedated her a little bit. I only hold the brand on her skin for three seconds, then cool it down quickly with ice and apply an anti bacterial creme to it. If you desire to watch your whore of a mother get branded I am about ready to proceed."

I couldn't believe it, but I was too enthralled to look away or leave. Pierre took the branding iron from the charcoal, held her ass cheek, and applied the branding iron to her ass. I counted one, two three, and he picked the iron up and quickly applied a small bag of ice to the branded spot. She was writhing in pain but no one could hear her for the ball gag. He kept the ice on the brand for about thirty seconds then looked at his handiwork. Then he took his long prick in his hand and proceeded to piss all over the branded spot for about thirty seconds.

I don't know what mother felt, but she was still writhing in pain. Pierre dried her ass very carefully and applied some ointment to the sport.

He then went to the front, removed the ball gag, stuck his cock up to her mouth and told her to suck it again until,he blew his load of semen into her mouth. His organ was massive and I knew he had gotten quite a charge out of applying his brand to her ass. She sucked his organ for about fifteen seconds when suddenly there was semen leaking out both corners of her mouth and dripping down onto the floor. He then took his prick out of her mouth, stepped back a step, and proceeded to piss all over her face and teats until he finished.

"Are you going to bite my cock again you fucking whore?" he asked Margaret.

She shook her head from side to side indicating a "No".

"If you ever do it again, I shall apply the brand again only this time to your hairy fucking cunt lips. Do you understand me Margaret?"

She shook her head up and down signifying she understoood him.

Pierre went behind her again and inspected the brand, applied sosme more cream to it, then released her legs. He went in front and released her hands and told her to stand up. She almost fell down as she stood because she was in so much pain, but he guided her to a soft chair where he sat her down. She still had drips of semen running out of her mouth and onto her teats but she wasn't aware of it.

Pierre asked Margaret if she wowuld like a shot of whisky. She answered him with a very weak 'Yes'. He got the V.O. bottle and poured her a shot. When he handed it to her I thought she was going to spill it, but she got it to her mouth and chugged it right down, then held out the glass for another.

Pierre told her he would let her have it, but if she pissed on the floor he was going to spank her ass. She just held the glass and mumbled that she wwouldn't piss. Pierre filled her glass again and again she simply chugged it down. She then motioned for him to come closer and when he did she grabbed his flaccid cock and stuffed it in her mouth. Pierre simply stood in front of her and let her suck his cock. Within thirty seconds it was totally erect and Margaret was having a great time sucking on it while fondling his nuts.

He pulled her head toward his cock and erupted in her mouth again. This time he spewed so much spermy semen in her mouth it just ran out and down on her teats. She swallowed all she could but lost a lot in the process. Pierre took his prick out of her mouth and just let it fall to his thigh.

"Alright you whore, I'm going to put you back to bed, but if you need to piss you had better do it now while John and I can help you". Pierre said. She nodded in the affirmative, so we helped her out of the chair, opened the front door, told her to spread her legs apart and as we did the pee just ran out of her cunt lips and down onto the porch. She must have pissed for at least a minute and it finally began dribbling. I ran my hand through her hairy bush and we took her back inside and put her to bed.

About this time Joanne came out of our bedroom ane wanted to know what was going on. Why were we helping Margaret to her bedroom? Pierre carefully explained that Margaret had twice been sucking his cock and twice had bitten his foreskin, so he had branded her. Now we were helping her back to bed.

Joanne went over to Margaret and looked at her buttocks. "Holy shit Pierre. You did brand the fucking whore, didn't you?" exclaimed Joanne. "I wonder what the fuck Master daddy is going to say when he sees it. He will obviously want to know what happened and why she got your letter on her ass cheek."

Pierre said "I'll explain it to him and he will understand completely. Now let's get the cocksucking whore back to bed so she can sleep for a little while longer. She has had two mouthfuls of my thick hot sperm filled semen and a couple of shots of V.O. and has pissed, so she needs some sleep."

Joanne said "I need to piss quite badly, but I'll help get her to bed then piss so you two can watch me." With that we moved Margaret into the bedroom, sat her down on the bed and helped her lie down still wearing her stockings. Pierre took another look at the "P" on her ass cheek, then covered her up. Margaret was asleep almost before her head hit the pillow.

Joanne said "I'll piss on the front porch and you can see me pee." With that she opened the door and we all went out onto the porch. She bent her knees, spread her legs apart, and the pee began flowing out of her pee hole. To say she needed to pee would be an understatement. She must have pissed for at least two minutes before it tapered off and then stopped. The wood on the porch floor was soaking wet like it had just rained.

My cock was standing straight out in front of me like a flagpole. Joanne saw it and said "Oh did I make your prick get all nice and hard for me to suck just because I pissed?"

"I guess you must have." I replied.

With that we went back inside and she sat on the sofa and I stood in front of her as she stuck my turgid cock in her mouth and began sucking it. Pierre moved over to the side of her and she reached up with her left hand and began fondling his balls and cock. He quickly became erect again and she peeled his foreskin back over his helmet and stroked his long prick.

Joanne must have sensed I was about ready to blow my load in her mouth, so she sucked me a little deeper and suddenly was given a large dose of sticky mouthwash. She swallowed as much as she could and then shifted to Pierre's cock and began sucking him off. He came quickly and again she swallowed and then pulled his foreskin back over his helmet and asked for a beer to help wash it all down.

We all decided to go back to bed for awhile and get up around eight o'clock and have breakfast then return Joanne's store to pick up our merchandise. Margaret had several items of lingerie plus stockings to take home. I wasn't sure what father's state of mind would be when he found out that she had been naughty to Pierre and had been branded by him.

Before going back to bed Joanne took a look at the brand on Margaret's ass cheek. She wiped the ointment off a little bit, got a small three inch square gauze pad, applied some anti infection cream to it and gently taped it in place over the brand.

Margaret siad "Thank you Joanne. It is really sore and I don't know if I'll be able to get back to sleep. Master daddy is going to be angry and surprised when he sees me wearing this brand."

"I'll give you something to knock the edge off and you'll be able to get back to sleep dear. I think Master daddy will not be angry when he sees the brand. Only surprised. Now take these two tablets with a swallow of water and you'll drift back to sleep in a few minuts." Joanne replied.

Margaret went into the bedroom with Pierre and Joanne and I went back to our bedroom. The first thing I heard was Pierre telling Margaret that she was nothing but a drunk, fucking whore and needed to be disciplined more. I heard him tell her to spread her fucking legs apart so he could fuck the hell out of her again then they were going to get some sleep.

Joanne wanted my cock in her mouth so I stood at the edge of the bed while she sat on the bed and stuffed my flaccid prick in the mouth. She peeled my foreskin back and sucked the wet red head of it while getting it to become erect. After about thirty seconds of her having it in her mouth I erupted and gave her a huge dose of hot semen loaded with sperm. She swallowed it and continued sucking, making certain she got all the baby batter off of my cock, then let it go.

We crawled into the bed and fell soundly asleep for about two hours.

We got up about eight o'clock and Margaret and Pierre were already up Margaret looked terrible and was sitting very gingerly on the chair so she wouldn't put any weight on her ass where the brand was. Joanne told her to stand up and lift her gown so she could look at the brand. Margaret complied and Joanne peeled the bandage back. The brand was a little red but not swollen and looked like it would heal alright. Joanne told Margaret she would dress it again after breakfast.

Pierre told Margaret to kneel in front of his chair and suck his cock some more. Margaret kneeled down, peeled Pierre's long foreskin back over the head of his cock and stuck it in her mouth. About twenty seconds later she had semen running out the corners of his mouth from a massive load that Pierre had spewed into her mouth.

"Swallow it you fucking whore." Pierre told her. I saw Margaret swallow it, then take her finger and wipe the remains off her chin and stick her fingers in her mouth and clean them off. Then she stuck Pierre's cock back in her mouth and sucked his cock some more, getting all of his semen.

We ate breakfast and got ready to leave for Princeton. Then I would take Margaret home so she could recuperate some more. I didn't know aht daddy was going to say when he saw the brand on her ass cheek. I could only wonder.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers