Mom's Big Bed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of us crowded around in the steam and watched. Mom had her arm around my waist and she kissed me and commented on the magnificent performance I had executed with my sister! She pulled me close and placed a good hard congratulatory kiss on my mouth before she sank down to her knees and blew me; sucking my cock nice and clean after it had been up in Courtney's compost heap! She then joined "up top" with me and we cheered and hollered along with the rest of my female relatives as the four sisters rocked and rolled in a wonderfully passionate daisy chain below us! In a few minutes, their hard-working licks, sucks, tweaks, grinds and pokes had the desired effect for almost simultaneously, the nasty Sapphic sister quartet began to buck and hump and thrash as yet another enormous orgasm flowed through their wonderfully moaning curvy naked forms!

With that, my kinky old bird of grandmother raised one leg and appeared to aim herself. All the other women ringing the lesbo lick-fest followed suit; either turning around and bending forward for better aim or raising up on leg like a mutt about to squirt a fire hydrant! I knew what was coming! Mom was standing next to me and in the process of raising her leg and she looked at me, encouraging me with a wink to follow suit! I figured I could go for a post fuck emptying so I grabbed my dick and waited for Grandma. When the old girl nodded her head; my standing Aunts, Cousins, and Mom let-fly with streams of nasty yellow piss on the quaking pile of lesbo flesh below them. I cut loose with my stream of urine a half second later and we all "hosed down" the torrid lesbian inferno climaxing below us! The girls on the floor rose up to their knees and simply allowed the streams to strike them in all directions as the air hung heavy now with shower-steam mixed with the acrid scent of ammonia-pee!

It was a glorious golden shower worthy of any Amsterdam or Hamburg Floorshow! With all these drunk and stoned women pissing on each other, (or being pissed on); it was like I was merely an ingredient in a swirling bubbling cauldron of kink and debauchery! What's more; I was thrilled to just be a part of it! At that point my mother intervened; still having quite a lot of hot nasty liquid up inside of her. She put a hand on my shoulder...I thought it was to steady herself against me, but she in fact was attempting push me down to the tiles!

"Get down on your knees and face Mommy's crotch Ian!" she urged me. I quickly did as she said, as my bladder had already spent itself and I was "out of ammo!" I kneeled and faced my mom's piddling crotch as she continued to lean back with her legs apart; her meat-curtains pulled to either side and continuing to cut loose with a powerful stream of urine that was now striking me in the chest and face!

"Get up in here and nurse from Mommy's filthy reservoir sweetie! You pissed on me earlier and now I want to mark my territory and return the favor! Open wide my naughty boy! Drink up Mama's lemonade!" I did as she ordered and as she continued to splay her piss-flaps apart with two fingers, she grabbed my hair; pulling my soaked head up to her crotch making me catch the whole nasty acrid load of her bladder in my mouth! It was humiliating, so foul... AND AWESOME!

"Oh YES BABY," my mommy urged and egged me on, rubbing her splashing crotched about my face with wicked glee, "get all that lovely salty nookie nectar out of Mommy's tum-tum tummy! Such a bad, bad, BAD, BOY YOU ARE, letting Mommy use you for a potty! Mommy's naughty boy likes slurping nasty pee juice out of Mommy's pussy, DOESAN'T HE?" She tugged my hair and I gulped and swallowed. It was so sick and nasty and depraved!

Mom fucked and rubbed her splattering pee-hole all around my face and back into my kisser; making the contents of her bladder spill from my mouth and down onto the tile floor as it became too much for me to choke down! I realized now that my mom was furiously frigging her clit and attempting to pee on me at the same time...it kind of worked and it kind of didn't...not that it stopped the kinky ole hen from cackling and playing with herself as she continued to have me lick at her crotch! Hell, once Mom's blood is up nothing stops her! Nothing is too kinky!

At last she forced me to suck her pierced clitty, rendering her a good hard blowjob on her hooded fleshy sex-bean that put her over the edge and had her screaming at the ceiling within half a minute's time! An absolutely HUGE orgasm shook her from head to toe with sounds of AAAAAGGGHHHH OH YEAH IAN -LICK MOMMY! LICK ME, MY NASTY LITTLE BOY! OHHH YOU ARE SO GOOD FOR MAMA! UGHH! UGH YEAH OH YEEEESSSSS! LICK MOM...MEEEEEE! OH AAAGHH!

When mom finished she allowed my aunts to steady her as she stood limply over me, teetering on unsteady legs. I got up amidst the steam and the sounds of people beginning to wash off what had just happened. Mom became all smiles as she kissed me and hugged me like she was going to squeeze the stuffing out of me! It was so filthy what we had done to each other...and so hot! It was also a wonderfully kinky ending to a wonderfully nasty day and the start of a wonderfully depraved night!

So ...wanna know happened that night? We had a swing party to get to at Dale and Olivia's place, remember? ...Really? What..you're good with it? I mean...I understand if you have to go someplace. No? Really? ...Ok here goes!

After the lesbo golden shower, we finally finished the horseplay and grabbed bars of soap and shampoo bottles so as to get serious about using this shower for a shower! I mean...we had to, the way we smelled! I also noticed some of the women in the tribe were beginning to sober up and move with a purpose. If we were going to be presentable at a party, we figured we needed to bare down extra hard with the Irish Spring, the scrubbing brushes, and the hot water; given the nasty shit we had done to each other that day!

Ok, so we got out of the shower and the majority of the women grabbed their things up; intent on heading off with the least stoned and the least drunk of the ladies driving everyone else who needed to go home and change. They left in three cars. Aunt Sharon was still too stoned to get behind the wheel so she suggested that she pick up her minivan "Fifty Shades of Grey" later on tonight before the party after she had time to "straighten up". She waived from the open window of one of the cars as she hooted and hollered and laughed heading down the driveway.

Soon all three cars were out of sight, leaving Mom, Grandma and I standing in the driveway looking like we needed to get down to the business of one, sober up, and two...what was number two again? That was some really good booze and weed! Anyways, we made it upstairs and then we plunked down on Mom's big bed and the next thing you know...we had spooned and snored for about an hour and forty five minutes!

Grandma was the first to stir. She picked her head up off the pillow and realized what had happened and she gave us each a good shake and a loud - WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS! WE HAVE FUCKING A PARTY TO GO TO! Mom and I rolled off the bed and the three of us went off in different directions with sleep fogging our heads still, but at least we were a bit more sober and to tell you the truth; for what was coming tonight...WE NEEDED THAT NAP!

We each found different bathrooms and I set about primping and running brushes through my hair and doing whatever I thought I needed to do to get ready for a party of this sort. To tell the truth I didn't have a clue but I figured the look would be somewhere between the image I had sported at the Swing Club the night before and maybe some get- together for a holiday gathering at a friend's house. I wasn't too far off! Mom showed up a few minutes later with a set of slacks over her shoulder and a shirt in her hand. She was wearing a black evening dress and my grandmother peered into the bathroom over her shoulder and was sporting a little green number that she had "borrowed" out of my mother's closet.

"Here," said Mom, "toss on these pants. You can wear some formal brown shoes from your closet; I would recommend your full brogues - the wine colored brownish ones. Oh and Mom, where is that shirt and tie that you picked out?" Grandma handed her a shiny red-wine colored shirt and a monochromatic red tie. In a few minutes they had me dressed and then they went down the hall to go through my Mom's shoes...both ladies are fortunate enough to sport the same shoe size. After about twenty minutes they had each found a set of "FUCK ME" heels that matched their dresses and they were decked to the nines!

I looked at my watch...we had burned an hour getting ready. Mom tossed a tweed jacket at me and Grandma sprayed me down with some cologne she had bought for me from the night before at the mall. To me, I now smelled like a sofa in a whorehouse when she got done spritzing me but after my mom and her gave me sniffs and looks, their dazed and pleased expressions told me I was most definitely going to get laid tonight!

We hadn't eaten yet but Mom assured me I'd be well fucked, fed, and drunk by the time we arrived home tonight! She informed me that I would need to practice STAMINA above all things if tonight was to be a success. She told me I had held up admirably at the pool today but now we were going to be cut loose in the THUNDERDOME of a private sex party of a very wealthy couple in our community with interesting... "connections!"

A loud HONK HONK came in from the window from outside and down in the drive. A car had pulled up and from the yells and cat-calls and hoots - we knew the rest of the tribe was all "asses washed, faces painted, and perfume sprayed!" That car was followed by a second, and a third...each louder than the last! One thing about our little trollop tribe...when the sex-gypsy caravan rolls up, the whole neighborhood benefits from the sound! We are the kind of family where normally loud Mexican family's holding parties next door to us might be tempted to ask us to "please turn down the music because we can't hear our own party!" Gary Busey might last merely a week living next to us before he shoved all his shit into a U-Haul and moved to the relative peace and quiet of a bungalow next to the Charlie Sheen residence that butts up against Lindsay Lohan's place! Anyhow...we knew who it all was without looking outside!

Sharon now had sobered up and she was walking to the door as we were coming out of it. She had on a tight vampy red evening dress and matching heels. We opened the door as she was about to ring the bell. The ODD thing was she had on a red and gold Venetian style mask (like I had seen in "Eyes Wide Shut" but didn't understand what it was...I thought everyone just wanted to play dress-up in that film or something)! I turned and looked behind me to see my mother and grandmother had on similar masks that they had taken down from the wall in Mom's bedroom, (she had a collection of masks on her wall from when she and Dad had visited Mardi Gras on one of their swinging conventions it turns out, but up until then I thought they were just decorations she picked up in Louisiana)!

My mother thrust a third mask in my hand and told me to put it on then she turned to Sharon. Mom and Grandma then went through the perfunctory hugs and salutations that look so ridiculous between women when they JUST SAW EACH OTHER THREE HOURS BEFORE! Anyhow, greetings out of the way and the door locked behind us (with the weird masks on our faces), we hurried over to Sharon's minivan ("Fifty Shades of Grey"), and sped off into the night; chasing the other three vehicles which had already pulled out and started to tear off down the street! The women in all four rides were hooting and yelling like a horny hippy harlot caravan (with their one brave alpha male; who was clinging to the passenger dashboard with his eyes shut behind a Venetian style mask, hoping my Aunt really WAS as sober as she seemed and that the crazy ol' bat didn't flip us)!

She managed to keep the van straight and level though! I mean,... say what you want, MY AUNT CAN DRIVE! Anyhow, when things settled down, I turned back to Mom and interrupted her as she was yacking with Sharon while we sped through the streets.

"Mom," I asked, "when Courtney and I were goin at it in the shower, what got into you? I mean, what was the whole ANGRY MOMMY WANTS TO JACK HER SON'S PEE PEE AND TEACH HIM A LESSON routine?"

"Did you like it?" Mom said with a sly leer. She and Grandma were grinning like a pair of coyotes with a mouth full of hornets!

"Oh HELL YEAH," I answered, "I came GALLONS from it! I was really cool!"

"I knew he'd like it!" Grandma chimed in.

"Well," said my Mom, "when your uncle Mike used to get it on with me and his other sisters, sometimes your grandma here would come into the room faking like she was all storms, judgement, wrath, and anger! She'd give us a good spanking and then she'd make us lie beneath our brother and she'd jack him off on to us while whackin' his butt on the behind. Just like you; he'd blow his load and shower us with a huge wad out of his nuttsack! It seemed sometimes like he'd spout an entire jar of hot mayo out the end of his dick! Sometimes your grandma here would make us blow him while she spanked both him and us - going back and forth and talking up a storm of condemnation! It was really hot, kinky, and humiliating and the orgasms were over the top ... and SOOO INTENSE to say the least!"

"None of you were EVER in any danger or harm," Grandma explained, "I just thought I would give you an enjoyable little bit of role-playing just like MY mother used to do with ME and MY sister when she would catch us doing things in the bedroom or the barn! I remember my sister cummin'so hard from one such orgasm that she farted! It was a good three minutes before Mom, me, and my sis could stand from both cummin' and from laughin' so hard! It put us in the mood for more tender lovemaking that night and even more wonderful orgasms!"

"Maybe sometime I'll have to give you a good spanking and a good jerking again baby?" Mom asked.

"Sure!" I shot back without hesitation, "you KNOW what a bad boy I can be! This whole weekend started with me stealing your weed on Friday and getting caught!" I smiled throwing it out as bait to Mom; I just didn't think there were so many fish in the pond eyeing the lure.

"Me too! I want to whack and wank him - naughty little fellow that he is!" Grandma beamed and winked.

"Me three! I'll show you what naughty boys get who steal their mama's pot!" smirked Aunt Sharon...not to be outdone! We laughed and continued to chase after the other three cars through the Phoenix streets. It was a wonder we didn't get pulled over but luck was smiling on us the whole way!

The ride lasted about twenty -five minutes and we arrived at Dale and Olivia's place. Holy shit! What a place! It was up in the hills and in a nice snooty neighborhood that produced rich people, pampered pets, and trust-fund babies. At the gate my Auntie Maria rang the buzzer and a lady's voice crackled over the intercom,

"Yes? May I help you?"

Maria continued to lean and teeter out the window and I saw she was wearing an elaborate ball mask as well. She spoke into the microphone and said, "Four cars for the party!"

The pretty voice replied, "I am sorry Ma'am but there is no party here. You must be mistaken. You might be thinking of the Obrien family's wedding reception up the street perhaps?" Maria looked back at the rest of us in the three cars behind her. I could see her laughing like she knew what was up. She said something to one of her daughters inside the vehicle and then I could plainly see the rest of the girls in the car with their masks on - all giggling about something!

Maria then leaned out the car window again until I thought she was going to tumble out of it. Pressing the intercom she shouted, "Oh YEAH BABY, JUST LIKE THAT,... OH YEAH RIGHT IN THERE! OH JUST LIKE THAT...OH YOU ARE DOING ME SOOOO GOOD! ...YOU KNOW HOW I LIKE..LIKE ...IT! UNNHHH! AAAAGGHH! AAAAGHH!! (whimper) OOOOHHHH FUCK YEAAAAAH! AW SHIT... MOMMA'S GONNA CUM! OH SHIT - I AM CUMMIIIINNNGG!! AHHHHHH!!"

There was a pause and then the voice came back with, "Did you say four cars Ma'am?" Maria gave her a YES and the gate buzzed. She then passed out high fives to all the girls in the car. They all cackled with her at the party's password... or PASS PHRASE! Apparently all you had to do was sound like you were having one of those good orgasms where you grab the bedsheets and you were in. The Volvo behind us had to do the same thing and it was hilarious to listen to the old couple inside it wailing and squalling like they were in the throes of climax!

As we passed through the gate, I looked off to one side through my mask and saw four cute girls; probably about nineteen or twenty years of age sitting in a security booth wearing nothing but bikinis and "renta cop" hats...oh and yes, they too had on masks! They waved and giggled as we drove by and I shot a goofy wave back at them. What else was I supposed to do? Anyhow, we had not even gotten into the party and it was ALL becoming very surreal for me!

The house was...well...big. Big in a BIG sense. Dale is like a lot of hard working guys in the American Southwest who took a risk, came from someplace back east with all its rules and standards, and just rebuilt himself! He established a medical practice in Phoenix; became first dependable, and then successful. He then became the only serious game in town if a woman wanted her boobs, butt, lips, or WHATEVER increased, decreased, tucked, folded, sucked, or bleached! I think he does everything to women with the exceptions of brake-pads, tune-ups, and transmission work. Anyhow, his commercials are on TV ALL the time and there are two types of strippers in the Valley; those that have seen him, and those that probably WILL!

The house was a testament to what you can do with some hard work, a willingness to break into new frontiers, and shameless SELF PROMOTION! His adds on TV looked like he was selling used cars but it paid off handsomely and as the four pretty girls in bikinis and masks came out and valet parked our cars into an especially large but tastefully hidden carport off to the side of the grounds, I could see how the entrepreneurial spirit had paid off BIGTIME for him. I never will forget seeing that house for the first time that evening and I will never forget the example it gave me about risk taking and hard work!

Olivia was the one who made the house beautiful. Dale may have possessed the PT Barnum over the top showmanship but it was Olivia who put on the beautiful ruffles and flourishes that gave the place a special sophistication - otherwise this would have been just a really big oversized place in the desert. Dale definitely found a keeper in Olivia!

They had met when he first came to Phoenix and they hit it off famously...mostly because she was just as crazy and creative as he was! She was his second wife and they apparently had a great marriage and a wonderful understanding...and still do to this day! She was the kind of dream wife you jack off to in some twisted wonderful fantasy in your head that often never happens. He is one of those dudes that you want to be! He knows what he wants, sees it...and goes out and gets it! He has kind of become a sort of mentor for me -when he's not shagging my female family members and I'm not screwing his wife rotten! Anyhow, if there was ever a model of success and happiness...it was THAT couple!