Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where is your Mom?" About that time we heard Mom and Laura let out combined shrieks and wails from upstairs and then we distinctly heard my mom scream,

"UUUUGGGHH OOOOHHH AGGGGHH I AM FUCKING GONNA CUM! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM LAURA! AAAGHHH YEAAAHHH!" Sharon looked at me and smirked a sort of sideways crooked smile like she knew perfectly well where my mom was and what she was up to!

"What do you say we just get going?" she snickered and she gave me her arm. We walked to her van while Mom and Laura's thrashing and wailing continued to sound from my window! We headed out on our "date." In no time we were over at the mall and in the lobby of the multiplex cinema.

"Okay my beautiful cock," Sharon said to me, "do you know what is up next?"

"Uh. movies?" I asked.

"Not just movies lover," she said, "we are talking chick flicks so boring you'll want to poke your own eyes out. Hell, I won't even want to look at the screen."

"Why?" I asked, slightly annoyed because I could see clearly on the markee at least three good flicks that I'd wanted to see for weeks.

"It's not about you seeing a movie dipshit," she said with her smirk, " it's about letting her seeing what she wants and then somewhere in the dark you get a little something something upon your something something. Get it?"

I nodded but I wasn't enthusiastic about sitting through the next two hours of some flick that shitloads of bearded intellectuals loved and not a single straight male would ever even consider...I guarantee you there were absolutely zero action figures or video games that spun off this thing! I think it was called "Learning to Let Go and Cry It All Out While She Waits for You to Man-Up," or some such crap! We got our tickets and a big tub of buttered popcorn and went inside.

We sat in the back in a corner. There were only a few other people in the theater (I counted eight), and they were all down front and to the center. The house lights were still on but it was pretty clear we'd have good cover once it got dark in that theater (especially because we were on the second level, up and away from the bearded sensitive types and their dates down front).

Oh I figured this was going to be so freaking easy. The house lights came down and the screen began to show previews. Sharon had me take off my jacket and put it my lap and she did the same with the blouse jacket she was wearing. In the dark Aunt Sharon immediately flew into action (meaning her fingers got my zipper down and my cock out through both the opening of my boxers and the fly of my khakis and she proceeded to jerk me in a lovely handjob).

Yeah it was all going well, until the two little old ladies came up the stairs and sat in the row ahead of us and about five seats to the left. A middle aged couple came up the stairs and sat two rows, directly in front of us and lastly a woman who I'd guess was in her early fifties sat in our row... about six seats away. OH SHIT! I looked at my aunt and there was concern all over my face.

"Relax," she whispered in my ear with a kiss on my neck, "baby this is part of your training. You aren't watching a movie in your bedroom getting laid with the drapes drawn-shut, you're having public sex in a dark movie theater. Hey.. in school I had a guy finger me to a squirting orgasm in my college cafeteria through a hole in my cutoffs at lunch and nobody found out! If I can do that ... we can do this! Now relax, kiss me, and enjoy a nice handjob from Aunty Sharon!"

I calmed down, we kissed, and Sharon jerked my cock. I sucked upon her lips and tongue and then she reciprocated while frigging my dork in a rapid-fire up and down motion until I had hardwood worthy of any Brazilian logging firm! I shot a look over at the woman who was sitting in our row. She was looking at the trailers; not even glancing our way.

"Finger me!" Aunt Sharon whispered in my ear. She pulled her hand back from my lap and covered my boner with my jacket. She then slowly unzipped and unsnapped her jeans. For cover she had her own jacket in her lap and then she had the large tub of popcorn...perfect. I dove my hand down in under her jacket, found the opening of her jeans and my fingers and thumb silently slipped beneath the waistband of her panties like five little ninjas! I was in!

I finger blasted her for a long time (switching hands now and again), as we stole kisses and she rubbed my boner here and there. When I would turn her way (like we were a happy couple in the dark playing kissy-face games), Aunt Sharon would look over my shoulder and keep and eye on the woman, just to make sure we were not being watched. We were good; Sharon kept whispering in my ear saying,

"She's not watching us. She is watching the movie... just keep finger banging my kitty-kat, sweeties!" I kept up my finger-diddling and for my trouble, after about twenty-five or thirty minutes of on again, off again mutual-masturbation, my kinky Aunt sank her face down into my neck and shoulder as she choked back a scream while my fingers brought her to a sort of silent cum that sounded like UNNNNGGGGFF - MMMMMFFFFFGGHH from her! I even said a BLESS YOU! in a loud whisper like she'd sneezed but nobody turned our way - the musical score had been a little loud and dramatic at that point anyhow.

Since then, I have used action movies, science fiction flicks and war movies on dates to maximum advantage because if the music and action is really freaking loud, nobody will hear either you or her as you have that naughty little MMMMMFFFFFGGHH! down in the darkness of your seats (oh, and if they do, pretend like it was a sneeze)! Trust me, it works. It is also the ultimate kinky thrill! Speaking of kinky thrills; let me tell you what happened next!

"I want to blow you!" Sharon whispered when she finally had control of herself. She had already pulled my fingers out of her now sopping wet cunt and sucked them clean just to show me she was ready for a little oral action.

"What are you crazy," I said, "you can't blow me in here?"

"Yes I am crazy, you know that by now," she whispered back in my ear, "you should know better, oh and I've blown plenty of guys in movie houses. Its no big deal... I even went down on a chick in a place like this and nobody ever caught on! Relax and get ready for a nice blowjob from Aunty Sharon!"

With that, she had me turn my head to the screen and play "look-out" for the woman in our row. She started kissing along my jaw and then she nibbled along my cheeks playfully. She started kissing slowly down my ear, then down my neck and then somewhere between my neck and my chest she stopped kissing and just dropped out of her chair into the inky black darkness below!

That was the beauty of it; the coalmine blackness of the shadows in that theater was the perfect triple-xrated playground for two incestuous pervs who wanted to get it on in a public place and Sharon was able to get busy on me with no fucking problem! I felt her move around near the floor and then an arm of hers came up out of the dark and put the tub of popcorn in her seat so that it was out of the way! The hand disappeared back down into the darkness and I felt her hands adjust my knees as she whispered softly,

"Spread your knees wide and scrunch down in your seat...get low and on the edge of the chair baby!"

I looked over at the woman who was turned in the opposite direction. She was fiddling in the cup holder with her diet-whatever it was that she was drinking. Good! She wasn't looking. When her eyes came back up they went right back to the screen. We were safe from detection and as I felt my aunt scootch in between my knees I whispered a soft but urgent, "All clear!"

I felt her mouth on my cock and saw the jacket in my lap slowly rise up and down like a circus tent. The "up and down" motion was barely noticeable in the dark but I noticed it most definitely! Oh holy shit did I notice! That a warm wet mouth of hers with that wickedly talented tongue and wonderfully raking teeth were now milking the fuck out of my cock somewhere down in the darkness!

Blowjobs in the dark are even more delectable I have found because your eyes just can't help you; its the same as being blown through a glory hole by a woman! You can't see her but you can feel ever swish of her tongue, every pull of her lips... every clawing drag of her teeth, and every collision of her throat upon the head of your penis! You feel it more I think because you have just the sensations guiding you along and no visual clues!

I now just sat back, reached into the tub of popcorn next to me... and let her blow me. It was so fucking marvelous! She was giving me her best hummer possible, playing the teasing whore and getting me to the edge and then backing off. What should have made any normal woman suffer a tired jaw and bruised tonsils; she took apparently as a challenge! She just kept deep throating me until after about twenty five minutes of getting close and then calming down I had to blow my load...and FUCKING HARD AT THAT TOO!

I knew it was going to be a big cock-splosive cum-gasm for me and I didn't want to make any noise; all this despite the fact that in my head I was all ...AAHHHH FUCKING SHIT IT JUST FEELS SO GOOD I WANT TO ROAR LIKE THE FUCKING MGM LION! OHHH MOMMY MAKE IT STOP!... NO STRIKE THAT... MOMMY MAKE HER MAKE ME CUM!! I compromised. I put my hand over my nose like I was about to have a hay-fever sneeze and at the same time I ran a hand up inside my jacket and found the top Aunty Sharon's head!

I masturbated with the deepthroating, tonsil-shagging noggin of my craziest aunt underneath my letterman jacket in the dark as the cum boiled up from my balls! I let out a muffled whimper of EMMPHHGGGHH and splooged forth from my cockhead what felt like a whole quart of ball chowder while my Aunt doubled down on her sucking and friction; making my ass actually buck in my seat! OH IT FELT SO AGONIZINGLY GOOD! OH I LOVED THAT KINKY BITCH DOING THIS TO ME (and still do today)! She gulped down jet after jet of hot penis pudding until I was empty and then just to test my metal she kept sucking!

Alarm bells went off in my head as TOO SENSITIVE! TOO SENSITIVE! flashed on every internal dashboard light in my psyche! I wanted to say something but if I cried out... everyone would hear!

That crazy bitch (whom I still love to this day) knew exactly what she was doing! She throated my slackening knob until she finally decided I'd had enough post orgasmic tonsil torture and then she dropped away from my withering dick. She made the "shuffle around" down low in the dark until she'd gotten clear of my knees and she popped up in her seat and smiled at me - handing me the tub of popcorn.

"So," she said softly in my ear, "you get extra points for not screaming like a bitch when I continued to throat-fuck you after you came! Oh, and thanks Ian for the protein porridge by the way! My fingernails will grow a quarter of an inch after all that yummy boy-broth I just swallowed!"

"Glad you enjoyed your dinner! Oh, and it's 'man-batter,' thank-you!"

"Alrighty, 'man-batter,' suit yourself. Anyhow.. I thought it was yummy!" She gave me a kiss. She then told me to go back to fingering and kissing her until my erection returned. She would blow me one more time she said but she wanted to do something..."different" as far as getting me hard. As we kissed and I fingered, I asked her what she had in mind. She told me to trust her and to hand her the popcorn tub.

While I finger blasted her clit and cunt-hole, she now made a hole of her own in the bottom of the popcorn tub with those kinky fucking ex-stripper nails of hers. I had no clue what she was up to. We kissed and I dug my digits into her pussy for another four or five minutes until I told her quietly that I had something she could jerk or possibly suck into prominence. She handed me the popcorn tub.

"Put this on your cock," she said, "get your dick up inside the hole and stay quiet about it!" I looked at her like she was insane but she looked at me like I was that squeamish kid at swimming camp that couldn't jump into the lake from the upper diving board into the deep end of the pool! She whispered into my ear DO IT and she said it with sufficient urgency that I simply gave in!

In the blink of an eye, that tub of popcorn was up in my lap and speared with my cock through the hole in the bottom! My kinky Aunt Sharon reached in and pulled out some popcorn and popped it in her mouth before she began to jerk my cock somewhere down in the kernels of corn, using the imitation butter as a lubricant! It was all going quite splendidly and we leaned together for a nice long kiss! I was beside myself with happiness; right up until we broke our lip-lock and I got a shock!

There to my other side...was the woman; her face not six inches from mine and she looked stern as a schoolteacher who'd caught me cheating on a test in class! We were so busted! Her eyes were locked on mine and I could feel the rage and condemnation in the very blasts from her nostrils into my face.

I would have shrieked like a chick who'd stepped on a snake but I was so terrified no sound came out of my mouth; just a rush of air! My aunt stopped jerking me and was about to remove her hand but the woman shot her arm out with the speed of a rattler-strike and gripped Sharon's arm; holding it right where it was...she was apparently keeping the crime scene "pristine" and unchanged! The woman spoke in a calm but stern whisper.

"Excuse me but I have been seeing what is going on over here and I finally just had to say something. This is a theatre and not a cheap 'No-tell Motel.' I have observed your public nudity and lewd behavior and I have enough to bring you both in.

"Bring us both in?" Sharon said in stunned shock. The woman held up a small black flashlight and shone it on her badge. My mind was now a fevered panic and really all I could make out were the words "City Police"... and "Undercover" on the shield next to her photo. She then calmly but sternly said to us both,

"Don't fucking move either of you; just freeze where you are!" We did as she said, to include Sharon's hand in the popcorn tub next to my dick. She switched off the flashlight and stared directly at us. I saw the flashlight go away into her pocket and she now produced a set of cuffs.

"Look," said Sharon, "we didn't want any trouble, we were on a date and I haven't been with my boyfriend in so long that... I just didn't know what got into us!" The woman nodded her head but I could tell she wasn't impressed. We were going to be busted for lewd and indecent behavior and then the police would learn that Sharon and I were aunt and nephew and possibly the whole family would be exposed!

Sharon wouldn't shut up and said, "Look we weren't trying to break the law, is there any way we could just leave out of here and we won't come back here again?" The woman nodded in the dark. She put the cuffs away but told us not to move. She then had a question for us?

"Mind if I sample some of your popcorn?" she asked. I didn't move and Sharon could only nod her head speechlessly. The woman reached in to the bucket of corn, pushed Sharon's hand to the side, and felt around until she grasped what she suspected was there! She nodded her head and glared at us both as she pulled her hand from the bucket and brought her hand to her nose. She then licked her fingers whispering,

"Just as I thought; all natural boy butter!" She stared at me and then pulled the popcorn bucket off my dick; setting it aside in an adjacent chair. She then dropped down to her knees and found her way between my legs. She had me scootch down as she began to blow me. Sharon looked at me in the flickering light of the absolutely God-awful chick flick and shrugged her shoulders before she dropped down over my arm rest and made like one more hungry bitch at the doggy bowl!

Sharon and "Lady Cop" took turns sucking my cock and sucking my balls; going back and forth in a trade-off that felt simply spectacular! This went on for several minutes as I just enjoyed the two mouths going to town on my junk. It was absolute heaven and the fact that a strange female authority figure had actually caught us in the act and wanted to join in only fueled the excitement! It went on for several more minutes until lady cop came up and put her face in front of mine.

"Get your pants down to your ankles and get on the floor!" She then kissed me and pulled me down into the darkness. I lay on my back with my khaki pants down as Sharon and "Lady Cop" each stepped out of one shoe and one pant leg. In just seconds Sharon was straddling my face and "Lady Cop" was lowering her pussy down onto my cock while sitting bolt upright to make sure the elderly couple a few rows ahead of us did not detect what was going on.

"Lady Cop" began to grind hips on my pole and Sharon began grinding on my face as I licked at her clit , twat, and "naughty balloon knot" of a butthole! The two women immediately realized that they'd have to muffle their moans and breathing by pushing their faces together in a torrid Sapphic kissy-kissy face-suck. For my part I just chewed and fucked while pushing my face up into my aunt's hind-quarters; all on the sticky candy and popcorn littered floor!

In the background I heard the sounds of the chick-flick droning away and the music fading in and out. The melodramatic theme which I originally found to be too over the top when it wasn't sleep inducing; I now was grateful for (as it masked the two thrashing crazy women atop me)! I lost all sense of time down there on the sticky floor. I couldn't tell how much of the movie was left and when those house lights were going to come back up but I suspected we would figure out something. With nothing left to worry about, I just laid back and enjoyed the warm wet tightness of "Lady Cop's" cunt and the lovely taste of Sharon's juicing pussy and funky ass!

After a long while of fucking, "Lady Cop" began to juice a bit and I felt a warm piddle-trickle down my dick, balls and ass-crack. Sharon was juicing up a storm too in my mouth, and my balls began to rumble like there was a train coming. I now gorged sloppy and hard on Sharon's clit and twat while one finger diddled her anus pucker and the fingers of my other hand plunged in and out of her wet swamp of a cunt-hole! In about half a minute, Sharon and "Lady-Cop" both began to thrash their hips back and forth rapidly on me like I was a Sybian or something; each feeding off the energy of the other and from the stimulation provided by my cock, tongue, and fingers. Both the women softly moaned into each other's lip's and mouths and a muffled Sapphic whimper of came out of the two that sounded something like EEGAANNPHHHH!! UMMMMMPHH!

A split second later and it felt like somebody had dumped hot miso soup on my face and crotch as both women cut-loose with mutually silenced piddle-gasms (making that floor even more wet and sticky)! That was all she wrote for me and I grunted and blew a steaming hot load of cum up into "Lady Cop's" sopping wet pussy. I pitied the kid who was going to have to mop up this mess afterwards!

One at a time, the three of us got up into the seats directly behind us and straightened our clothing more or less. We were in a sort of three-way cuddle with me in the middle of the two women and my cock still out. Sharon leaned over and sucked me clean. She apparently wanted to sample "Lady Cop's" piddle drippings straight from my dick. I fingered my Aunt and then stuck my digits in "Lady Cop's" mouth to let her partake of Sharon's delicate bouquet and taste. Sharon really is a lovely vintage and I highly recommend her!

1...45678...12