Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, fingered her and fucked her in her car and then outside on a picnic table." Again I wasn't lying. It just wasn't the same woman they smelled - so sue me! Anyhow, I'd timed it perfectly; not ten feet away was that fucking kid with the great big fucking mouth, Chris.

"Hey Ian," he yelled over to me, "you got SOME again? Last night?" He was just standing there, all goofy grins and bouncing up and down like he had to pee or something. The thought was probably giving him a retard-boner by the way he was doing his little "spazz dance." He was immediately met by four glares from four sets of eyes.

"Yeah, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP DOUCHE-BAG!" said Keith who then added, "I think I hear the lunch lady calling you to the cafeteria for a nice hot cup of MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS BEFORE YOU GET HURT!" Chris shrunk down into his jacket and walked away like a puppy who'd been slapped on the testicles. He made a bee-line to big-mouth Jerry who made a bee-line to big-mouth Veronica who immediately started blabbing to a bunch of motor-mouth girls just before home-room bell rang. I just let the ability of high school teen gossip do the rest!

By the end of second period, I had big-mouth Jerry run up to me in the hallway and tell he wanted to sniff my hand. I let him have a whiff. He asked if it was "Holly" he smelled. I nodded and he immediately tore down the hallway like a reporter with the scoop of the century! For an eighteen year old senior, Jerry acted like a twelve-year old on bath salts... he still does but now he's a minister so he uses that big goofy mouth of his to shout "other" rumors and half-truths all day long to anyone who is dumb enough to listen and fill the offering plate. By noon everybody but the janitor in the boiler room knew and that was because he called in sick.

At lunch things only got better. The lunch lady shot me her withering disdainful glance and suggested that I might wish to use hand-sanitizer before handling "her" food. It was tremendous. I was riding a wave of approval and contempt simultaneously- all I needed was a surf-board and a cowboy hat! I looked back at her an informed her that I didn't need to as my parents had taught me how to use utensils. She looked at me in stunned-mullet silence as though she was trying to determine if I was being a smart-ass.

As I sat down with Mickey and Calvin, Keith, Eric, and Eddie spotted me and motioned for us to "save three seats." The three brought their trays over and sat down. We started bullshitting and just about that time, Michelle Nicoletti came into the cafeteria with her "pretty pussy posse" of Sienna and Adrianna on either wing.

The three chicks settled down at the next table. Michelle's two minions were well-behaved as if she'd handed them both a particularly thorough hair-pulling "heart to heart"; for as Michelle smiled at me and did the little tiny finger waive, both Adrianna and Sienna executed the same "coached smile and finger" waive as well! The girls then broke out their little brown bag lunches with their white-bread sandwiches, (the kinds the pretty girls eat while they sit and pose and talk shit about people).

"Ian! YOU UP? Is this thing on? It's George!" came the voice of George Clooney from inside my skull. "Look if you can hear me, Michelle just waved and smiled. Same drill as yesterday, do it back! ...Ok good!" I got another smile out of Michelle from my return "waive and smile" bit and then suddenly Adrianna and Sienna as if on cue got up and said something to Michelle who nodded. The two girls left their leader and sat at the same table only further down. It didn't look pre-planned... it looked fucking choreographed!

"Ian, its George here! No time to explain kid... look, that fuckin "two-chick-escort" of hers just broke hard left. She is right now undefended ... I say again, undefended! Don't reply back- just get your fuckin' ass out of the seat and get over to her; effective time - NOW! I'll talk you in right up to the target, just stay frosty cool and excuse yourself from your wing-men!"

"Guys," I said to Keith and the rest, "I'm gonna be right back. I have to do something." I left my lunch and just got up and walked over to Michelle's seat. George; just like he promised was in my right ear riding on my wing and talking me "in."

"Ok Ian look - I have you five seconds out before contact and she is right in front of you. Ok she just smiled again and patted the chair next to you, so that means your ass goes THERE! She just identified a landing zone for you; so smile back at her and don't look like the village idiot when you do it!... Ok good!" My ass was in the seat.

"Hi Ian!" Michelle said to me. She had the most beautiful hazel eyes with a lovely cupie-doll face that looked like Drew Barrymore, Goldie Hawn, and Meg Ryan conspired together with the help of a geneticist and made a gorgeous love-child! All this was packaged under a head of curly golden brown locks that cascaded down into the middle of her back and I so wanted to run my hand through her hair!

"Hi," I said back. George hadn't told me to say it. I was just winging it but he didn't seem to mind.

"You left your lunch over there," Michelle said looking back at my lonely tray sitting next to the guys, "aren't you hungry?"

"Oh I'll be ok," I answered. Michelle reached into her brown bag and pulled out her sandwich and then produced a large green apple. She took a bite and then held it over to me saying, "wanna bite? You gotta keep your strength up!" She batted her eyes at me like she was starring in an old silent movie and flashed a naughty smile. George came back into my head.

"Ian, ok look... she just broke the ice by biting an apple and offering it to you. Take a quick normal sized bite right where she put her lips and while you do it... put your hand on her back. Oh, and don't slobber on the apple like you got rabies kid!" I leaned forward and my hand touched her back just as my teeth and lips grabbed a bite of apple just at the exact spot where she'd taken a bite.

"Ok," George said, "good job kid, that was an excellent shot! Now don't move that hand around...just keep it on the middle of her back and look her in the eyes while you chew that apple. Try to smile and continue to look her in the eyes. Good... now kid as soon as you are done...I'm taking over. Let me talk FOR you. You just go automatic and I'll drive!

"Listen Michelle," I said (well at least it felt like my mouth moving but my inner George monologue was talking really), "you said you'd wanted to talk to me and I wanna to talk to you too." Her eyes went wide a bit...I'd taken the initiative and stolen some of her thunder. Now she was guessing as to what I was going to say next and well... so was I!

"Yeah," she said smiling back at me, "so what is Ian?"

"What are you doing Friday night?" I asked.

"Nothing yet. The girls and I hadn't talked about it."

"Well," George said in my head, "that's really good because I want to take you out." That's it... I said it. I didn't say, "Would you go out with me?" or "Would you like to go out with me?" I just told her flat out that I wanted to take her out; end of fucking story.

It all came out of my kisser easier than I thought it would. I even looked her straight in her eyes like I was examining her pupils. George was brilliant! He didn't pussyfoot around; he said what he wanted and took away the guesswork.

"Yeah sure!" she said, suddenly getting a twinkle in her eye like the whole heavy burdensome curtain had lifted because intentions had been made clear, "I'd REALLY like that!"

When she said that, her voice squeaked and for a half second, she sounded a bit goofy. It was the one part of her repertoire she hadn't rehearsed. I'd caught her off guard. I'd even gotten inside her decision cycle because her response not only un-prepared but also heartfelt and it so showed!

"Good," George said using my mouth, "Chinese food at the mall food-court and then a movie at the multiplex."

"Hey, sounds good, "she said all happy but concerned as she looked at my neck, "but one thing... what is your Mom going to say about you dating if you just came home with a bunch of hickey's on your neck?"

"Oh Ma?" I asked, "she knows. She hasn't said anything bad or come down on me for it!" This was true, she hadn't given me grief about the hickeys; she'd given me the fuckin' hickeys!

"And what about this girl Holly; the one who did all that? Is she ... around?"

"Not around here now," I said, " I'm not asking her out either. Why are we talking about OTHER people?"

"Oh we aren't,...we aren't," she said trying to act very sophisticated and unflappable," but after she marked up you neck like that is your Mom upset with you?"

"Mom's seen my marks," I told her, "I'm still going out with you Friday night... right?"

"Yeah, oh hell yeah... I'm cool with it!" she said. It appeared she now thinking that I was a little bit badder and less of a "good guy" then she had first guessed. It may have been right there and then that she put the moniker "bad boy" in the back of her head concerning me and I couldn't have been happier!

"Ok," I said, "I've gotta go and finish up with the guys. I'll text you later?" Her hand fell down on my knee and gave it a squeeze.

"Ok ...yeah, I'd like that a lot," she said. I put my hand on her hand and gave it a squeeze right back.

"Good, I'd like that too!" I said and I got up and walked back to my seat with the fellahs while Michelle kept looking my way and smiling at me. Adrianna and Sienna immediately got up to rejoin Michelle. Right there and then, the three young ladies "magically" decided they all had to bug out to the girls restroom. There was some serious talking to be had apparently before the bell!

"Great job Ian!" George shouted in my head, "You pulled that off perfectly! Easy as robbing the Bellagio in the middle of the night! Listen kid, I gotta run but if you need me... you know where to get me at...," and Clooney was gone. I rejoined my buds; dripping in the glory of what had just happened and as soon as the girls were out of earshot and down the hall, I told the guys. It was high-fives again all around for me and then we bullshitted some more and finished lunch.

Afternoon classes went well and I had half a dozen stupid requests that afternoon from people asking me if I could let them sniff my hand. I turned down those requests and acted like people needed to mind their own business but I knew it was only building things for my reputation! This was great! By final bell, I grabbed my bag and headed home with all my homework already completed. The day was a complete and absolute success!

I got back to the house and dropped my bag off in my room and then picked up the paperwork for the blood test I needed. I left on my bike and peddled over to an address on the forms and I had no problem finding the place. When I arrived, there was a bit of a wait in a room by nurse's desk.

For a few minutes, I thumbed through a bunch of "pregnant mommy" magazines and reverse-home-mortgage information for seniors before my name was called. When the nurse asked me to come back to the counter, I signed a bit of paperwork and then she took me through the back of the doors and into the lab. She looked at me as she put the rubber strap around my arm and had me squeeze a rubber ball. She decided to talk to me to calm me down as she could tell I was nervous about the needle that was coming.

"So I looked at your paperwork you turned in," she said, "I noticed it was for work in adult films." I nodded my head saying,

"Unh huh!"

"Well, I work in the business too," she said, "my name is Nancy,... Nurse Nancy and Aunt Nancy are my stage names, I go by both. When I'm not doing my day job as a nurse, I do films. So how old are you?"

"I just turned eighteen," I told her.

"Eighteen! Oh, I remember those fun days! Enjoy 'em kid!"

"Unh huh!" I answered. I was being really talkative; partially by the fact that I was stunned by this nurse's appearance. I was actually intimidated! She was what I would call, "mature" and about fifty-three years old but DAMN she'd taken good care of herself!

She had a short set of scrubs on but I could see she had about a 36C bust-line, she had an absolutely bangin' ass, and she had short and wavy auburn brown hair around a high cheek boned face with cute freckles. She looked like a five foot seven epitome of every nurse-porn starlet I'd ever seen. The difference was that she really WAS a nurse besides being a smoking hot MILF (bordering on GILF) as well!

Her perfume was also punching me in the nose too (in a good way). Have you ever been around one of those women who had selected the absolute perfect fragrance to wear and it melds with their body chemistry so that it becomes absolutely intoxicating? Well this lady had pulled that feat off perfectly! Just a few whiffs of her scent and I now had an instant boner pushing against the front of my pants! I wanted to run my hands through that lovely head of hair atop her head and pull those scrubs off and lick the sweat off her body before sticking my cock in the first hole of hers that presented itself!

She said that she'd been working for one of the local hospitals for several years now and lately she'd been working for this clinic part-time as well. It turns out that she'd also been an active swinger with her husband for the last twenty five years and she'd been doing MILF porn and nurse porn movies for about five. She told me emphatically that she loved swinging and doing movies! She was into anal, gangbangs, swing orgies, kink, BDSM, and had done all of it at one time or another for the cameras, (and for fun)!

I was now staring. Yeah its rude to stare but I had a half a dozen mental movies running through my head at the same time. Her smell, her looks, and even the way she matter of fact told me about all the things she was into created a "deer in the headlights" effect for me.

"So do you have a stage name yet?" Nurse Nancy asked?

"No not yet," I answered as her words brought me out of fantasyland.

"Aw honey...you're so sweet and bashful," she said, "I SOOOO hope to work with you! You are such a cutie!" I thanked her. I then looked down and saw that she'd stuck me while we were talking. THAT SNEAK!

"Well, we are almost done here," she said. I was amazed. How the hell did she do that without me noticing? As she pulled the needle out of my arm and slapped a gauze on my arm and secured it with some tape she asked me if I felt dizzy. I shook my head.

"Well good honey," she said, "maybe the next time we see each other you'll be sticking something in me instead and I'll be drawing a different salty body fluid from you!" I got up and headed out of the lab blushing. As I stepped through the door, Nurse Nancy gave me a playful swat on the butt and she winked at me! I winked back and left.

I got on my bike and peddled home. When I arrived, my cousin Laura was pulling into the driveway. She had brought a laptop with her and a detachable hard-drive. She was ready to get started on the initial concepts for the web page.

We headed up to my room. I had some sketches of what I envisioned my site to look like...mostly rough concept drawings on sheets of paper. She showed me some of her ideas. We both speculated this would take several days. We decided we would probably need to enlist the help of my sister cousins, Courtney and Claire to work some of the art and cartooning that we wanted.

After going over some of the ideas she suggested I get out my digital camera and snap some photos for her site (and for mine). We got out of our clothes because I told her I also wanted to film at least two or three sex scenes with her... and because I wanted to fuck her since I was still hot and bothered from my conversation with Nurse Nancy! She was agreeable and she admitted that she also had an itch to get naked and poked this afternoon; that it wasn't going to be all serious work!

The first thing we did was she gave me some pictures she had already shot at home. She had about 100 on a portable hard drive and we put them on my laptop. Most were of her either lying on her bed masturbating or pulling her ass cheeks apart. In a few she was out in the back yard peeing in the grass. She even had a few of her fisting herself and pushing out her anal prolapse for all the world to see by the back pool deck at her place; definitely her mother's daughter.

"These are good cousin!" I told her with a smirk, "so who took these? I'd like about half of them if you don't mind."

"Oh help yourself to ALL of them," Laura said, "that is why I brought them and it was Amy and Melissa who took the photos! You'll see at the very bottom we have two folders with about a hundred photos each of Melissa and Amy. We are going to click and shoot more when you come over tomorrow."

"Come over tomorrow?"

"Yeah," she said, "don't you remember? You have a date with my mom."

"Yeah sure," I said, "but I thought we'd be going out or something."

"Nope," Laura answered, "I think Mom felt that what you were going to learn was best left in the privacy of a home. Anyhow, take a look at my sister's pictures."

I opened the folders. It was more of the same only with Melissa and Ami. The two women had around a hundred photos each. There were beaver spreads, asses pulled apart, and masturbation pics. It was all good horny fare for a porno website and it was just the start I needed!

Just like in Laura's folder there were some lovely anal fisting and red ass-blossom prolapse shots. There were also photos of Ami and Melissa peeing on the grass while smiling and laughing. I guessed they were drunk or stoned at the time.

I took particular interest of one photo of Ami lying on her back (dead tarantula-style, with her legs spread and a jet of urine spritzing up from her pussy). I noticed this was not taken in the grass but it was on the tile patio by the pool. There were two other women in the shot whose faces and shoulders were cropped out (but whom I could tell by the tattoos and genital jewelry were Ami and Laura).

They happened to be half crouching and half squatting with on leg up like a dog at a hydrant while they pissed on Ami. It was so fucking hot! The youngest of the sisters was getting a golden shower from her big siblings and while she splattered and spritzed like a broken pipe!

"You like that one?" Laura asked. I nodded dumbstruck.

"Good, "she said, "I am sure my Mom will have some even more nasty ones on her computer from the stuff she is shooting this evening with both my sisters."

"Mom took that photo," she explained, "we must have killed three quarters of case of Coors Lites; filling up with enough so that when it was time to pee, we were one big nasty lesbo pee party!" I smiled back at her. She was just as nasty as her mother and so were her two sisters! I could not have asked for better collaborators on this website project!

We snapped a few more photos of Laura naked on my bed; first rubbing her pussy then a couple of shots of her sucking my dick with me photographing the whole thing from above. We then decided to do a bit of filming. She had a suggestion for the first film but it called for some more beer. We didn't have any left in the house after the Sunday party but luckily my cousin had brought a six pack in her car. Sitting there on my bed she held it up as if to say, "See, I thought of everything!"

Laura's idea for the first film went down like this: brother and big sister are home alone. Sister is in the bathroom and is sitting on the can, masturbating. Brother sneaks in with a camera and catches her (as she doesn't know he is even in the house and she thinks she has the whole place to herself). She screams at him and tells him to turn off the camera and when he doesn't, she cuts a deal and says that if he doesn't tell anyone she'll let him see her pee and even let him have sex with her! Brother agrees but keeps filming. It was a stupid premise but hey... the average person beating off to something like this is not going to care and we figured it would get a lot of hits (and we found out much later we were right)!