Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyhow, Laura slammed five beers one after another while we were talking about what we wanted to do and then her "thimble bladder" let her know she was ready! She gave me a thumbs up and she went into my mom's bathroom to sit on the can. I started filming in the hallway and then walked into Mom's bedroom and then angled the camera through the open door to the bath.

Laura was "girly wanking" herself silly with her shorts off and really getting into it. Her panties were down around one shoe and she had the other shoe off on the floor like she'd brought everything down in a hurry! It was the perfect opening shot...she even had her mouth open and was exhaling a loud HHHAAAAHHHH as I poked the camera through the door!

"AAAGHH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE PERVERT?" Laura shouted at the camera, "CAN'T ANYONE USE THE BATHROOM IN PEACE? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU ARE MY LITTLE BROTHER...TURN THE CAMERA OFF AN ACT YOUR AGE - YOU ARE EIGHTEEN NOW NOT TWELVE!"

Perfect! She even convinced ME that she was my big sister the way she yelled at me! This was golden!

I did the rotten little brother, "I caught you 'doing-the-nasty' by yourself and I have proof," routine and then she immediately screamed at me and threw a shoe and a roll of toilet paper at me! Priceless! The scene went for another half minute where she threatened me with all kinds of hollow shit that she couldn't back up while I giggled and kept filming until she finally breaks down and starts crying for the camera; knowing she is busted!

"What is the matter with you?" I said with my voice still off camera, "You act like I shot your dog!"

"It's just," she sobbed looking heartbroken in the camera, "ever since my boyfriend Kevin broke up with me for that stupid chick at our community college, I have been down... so down... and horny!" Then just like we agreed upon for the script talk-thru; she struck up a deal with me,

"Look little bro," she said, "I know you are still a virgin and you have yet to do anything more than get your fingers wet with a girl!"

"Shut up! Anybody watching this she doesn't know what she is talking about!"

"Listen," she said, "I have a case of girlie blue-balls and YOU little brother have never had a girl drain your nuts EVER...so why don't we work something to our mutual benefit?...Take that cock of yours out!"

And so it went, my cousin Laura had me jerk myself for the camera (careful not to get my face in the shot from the bath mirror) and then she reached over and jerked me for a bit while I moaned like I was in junior high and had just found my uncle's Playboy collection! She then had me come in for a close-up shot while she pissed in the bowl. We got it all on camera! It was brilliant the way she improvised too; starting and stopping her piss-stream like she was doing bathroom parlor tricks.

She now said that she wanted me to finger bang her while she peed. We were making magnificent kink here! She had been holding a nice long "whizz" up inside her bladder and so when I got down on my knees and began digit diddling her pussy and clit, she cut loose with a warm steamy ammonia splatter all over my hand while I kept filming. She pissed and yelled AAAGGGHHH in a real fakeroo cry of passion while I fingered and filmed! After she pretended to cum with a screaming OHHHHH AACKKK AAAAGHHH in a total bladder dump that was all beer and no real girly cum; she suggested to her "little brother" that he needed his dick to be sucked. I was ready to oblige!

Laura blew me sitting on the toilet in a wonderful deepthroat while I filmed. She was still pissing in the bowl and now and again, I dropped the camera down to take a look at how the waterworks were comin' along. It helped that she'd slugged down two diet cokes and a Red Bull before coming over to the house so this was no "trick photography"... she really had to go!

Anyhow...I kept saying, OH SIS AGHHH! THIS IS GREAT! and sounding like a moronic little brother who was halfway to heaven with each sucking stroke! Yeah it wasn't exactly high art and the dialogue could of been better, but the feedback I have received since then is that it is a pretty good piece of horny footage! I just kept going OOH SIS! YEAH THAT FEELS SO GOOD..AAAWW I WON'T TELL ANYONE and stuff like that until finally, I felt my nutsack go tight and I winked at my cousin to let her know!

She opened her mouth and I blew a very real and heartfelt ball-gasm on her tongue as I yelled AAAAGGGGHHH!! (and that really was for-real folks because it felt outstanding)! Laura can suck cock let me tell you! She kept jerking my cock and letting it splooge on her tongue until my nuts and cock ran out of gas. She then let me get a nice close-up shot of her open mouth full of cock-custard; right before she gulped the whole salty load on down! She then turned and looked directly into the camera saying,

"Ok brother! Now give me the camera so I can erase this! It's mine anyway! Oh and if you ever want to do this again...don't be steal my camera and stay out of my room!"

"Ok Sis! I won't." I said like a little moron who'd just gotten the blowjob of his life!

"Good," Laura said, "now get into my bedroom because I need some more relief and I'm going to fuck you!" I then stopped the camera after focusing the lens on one singular blob of cum on the corner of her mouth that she scooped up with her finger and licked clean with an MMMM YUMMY BROTHER!

That was it. We'd done it! It was my first film with my cousin Laura and we were about to knock out two more. I was already rearing to go and so was she!

I washed my pee-smelling hand in the sink and we moved downstairs and outside to the pool. There I filmed Laura naked on one of the lounge chairs by the pool as she masturbated for the camera. She strummed her clit with her legs raised up and spread wide so that she looked like a lovely graceful gymnast or ballerina who just desperately needed to "rub one out" by the pool!

Her fingers found their way into her cunt-hole and she plowed and knuckle-fucked her quim furiously while her other hand tapped away a desperate Morse code message of alarm upon her swollen clitty! She kept going and going at it like this for several minutes until her face contorted in blissful agony and she could take it no more. She screamed out a loud EEEEYAAAAGGGGGHHHH OOOOOOHHHHH and splattered both the lounge and my camera lens! Again... I got it all on film.

For the last film clip, we decided to knock out an impromptu gonzo fuck on the cushions of the enormous papasan chair. It was good because I could pretty much film her at any angle and so we started with a quick doggy style pussy fuck followed by flipping her over for a modified missionary position. A minute or so later I had her come up and give me another blow job, followed by me flipping her around for a doggy style anal fuck that lasted for several minutes. I then had her flip over again in the swamp of plush pillows and cushions so that she lay on her back with her legs and heels up behind her shoulders, (so that her high heels which she still had on were tightly behind her head). I pushed the mushroom head of my dong into her turd tunnel, filming the whole thing!

One of her hands now frantically diddled at her clit while the other fisted her g-spot and I rammed my dork in and out of her rectum. In about four minutes Laura gave me the frantic "look" like she was "there" again and as she screamed AAAGGGHHHHHH and splattered my tummy and the camera once more! I blew the contents of my nutsack up into her colon with a loud and thunderous AARRRRRGGGHHHH! that felt sooo freaking good! I then pulled out and had her suck me clean in a nasty bit of ass to mouth before I then had her flip around to spread her ass cheeks and push my cum out for the camera. She pushed and pushed and her anal gape cream pie transformed itself into the most beautiful "stewed-tomato butthole-prolapse" you could ever imagine (complete with my cum dripping out of it). I got it all on film!

We went inside and back upstairs. We hadn't worked for all that long but we were happy with what we'd put together. I downloaded the three movies onto my laptop and then onto Laura's detachable drive.

"Well," I said to her, "that is it. Aunt Sharon is coming at seven to pick me up."

"We still have some time," said Laura. I asked her what she had in mind.

"I wanna go again," she said pulling back the sheets and covers on my bed, "besides we can finish that last beer together from the six-pack and I am in the mood for a slow afternoon fuck from my boy-friend/cousin/hubby!" She said this oh so sweetly to me and I realized that although I'd been laid several times before in the last five days...I never had the "girlfriend in the bedroom and we have the house to ourselves experience" yet.

I grabbed the can of beer from my desk and handed it to her and then she moved over in my twin bed to make room for me! We were two happy bollicky bare-assed kids rolling around in my bed. All I would need to make it complete is for Mom come home and disapprove to make the fantasy complete and the irony was she wouldn't disapprove in the least!

It was five o'clock. We settled into a happy kissy-fuck with me atop my cousin in the classic missionary position. I just lay on her and she parted her legs while she shifted her pelvis and SWOOSH; my cock slid right up into her! I reached up underneath and grabbed her shoulders; pulling myself inside until I was sheathed up in my smiling cousin for a friendly late afternoon fuck (complete with the beer we shared between the two of us)!

We rubbed each other's faces and kissed. We smiled, sniffed, and enjoyed each other's smell; really getting to know each other (as opposed to the Sunday fuck where we were all pretty stoned and drunk and I was going for quantity and not quality time)! Well, it was official at least in our minds; I had a girlfriend and I was fucking her in my bed - so what if it was my cousin Laura!

"So are you happy," she asked me in between kisses, sips of beer, and grinding fuck strokes, "with the photo sessions and the film shoots?"

"Oh hell yeah," I said kissing her and sliding back up into her; making my balls smack into her asshole, " so what are you going to name your website?"

"Laura's Loft," she said, "I am going to have our cousins, Courtney and Claire work the art for the homepage. I am going to have sexy naked female caricature of myself climbing a ladder up to a loft entrance at the top of the page. I'll be beckoning the viewer to 'following me on up for some fun!' Claire even said she could get it to move."

"That's a cool idea!" I answered. Laura then polished off the last of the beer and hit my wastebasket with it in a perfect shot that didn't touch the rim but rattled around with the other empty cans in the bottom. She then kissed me on my neck and sniffed and licked my ears saying,

"...and so my lover who makes me so happy and horny, what are you going to name your site?"

"I was thinking 'Ian's Room'," I told her as my cock slewed in and out of the lovely warmth of her cunt, "then I decided I didn't like it, so I thought about 'Mega MILFs, GILFs, and Hotties,' but I trashed that idea as soon as I had it. Finally I thought, "where is the first place I was ever laid?' I had my answer; across the hall here in this house; in MOM'S BIG BED! I like the name, 'Mom's Big Bed,' because it creates all sorts of idea's for a porn surfer to use their imagination against before they ever even click the link!"

"You could do a cool cartoon like Claire is doing for me," Laura suggested in between kisses on my lips.

"Yeah," I answered, "I could have a middle-aged MILF of a mom with her hair up in curlers opening her bathrobe and pointing to her bed as her eighteen to twenty-year-old son walks by her bedroom; y'know in a sort of 'c'mon son, nobody will find out and Mommy is lonely,' sort of way!"

"Yeah," Laura answered back, "that sounds really cool! I could see where that would work!" So anyway that was how my website; Mom's Big Bed got its inspiration.

Anyhow, I now felt my orgasm coming around the corner. I really was hot for my cousin and I wanted to blow my load in her pussy! I picked up the pace until I began to feel a little tickle in my ballsack yet I kept edging and surfing my boygasm. I wanted to blow my load in Laura but only if it was good for her!

"Laura," I told her, "I am gonna squirt my cum in you! Are you there?"

"Close sweetie," she told me in-between nibbles and licks of my earlobe and tongue fucks of my ear, " just blow your load in my pussy. Like my mom told you earlier; me n' my sisters are all on the pill. I wanna collect some of your squirts inside me -its so nice and comforting and yummy. I like your cum...ALOT!"

With that she dropped her hand down between us and rubbed her clit while I continued to plow and grind away. In a couple of minutes she was shaking and I stopped edging and just let my nutsack blow a big release of salty boy-butter deep into her puss-pipe as she screamed and whimpered and came; leaving a trickle of pussy piddle against my sheets. In another first; my sheets had been broken in!

"Stay inside me Ian," Laura said all cooing and happy-eyed, "if you go slack at least you're inside me and we can bump and grind and cuddle-fuck until you are ready to go again!" I nodded and she kissed me saying,

"Someday Ian, I want to be rich enough where I am independently wealthy! I don't know if I am going to get married but I would like to get pregnant. Maybe even with more than one kid. I would kinda like it if one of those babies was yours! You don't have to answer now. I just want you to know that if you ever want to fuck for keeps and make a life... the offer stands! I'd like you to get me pregnant and fat with a great big baby-belly! I think you have a really pretty face and you are going to have beautiful children Ian!"

With that, despite the fact that my cock was going slack I felt a little twitch in my balls (and in my heart). Her words gave me motivation and I began to plow my loins up into her. She began to coo and moan again while I kissed and devoured her lips (in-between nibbling her ears, neck, and nipples)!

In about four minutes time I had fuck-lumber; big veiny and hard and I commenced to plowing away at her sopping wet puss-hole! Ten minutes later and we were both hollering our way through another screamer of a mutual orgasm. We repeated the process and twenty minutes after that, we were both cumming again! I then dozed off and Laura did too with my penis up inside her warm lovely pink box that I had plastered and soaked through and through with my cum!

I think we were out for about fifteen minutes; me sleeping atop her with my cock inside her and her with her arms around me. She had her head turned to me; her sleeping breaths a series of soothing sips in my ears. We had fucked each other into a blissful relaxing nap of post-orgasmic slumber. It was good because I'd need my rest before my date with crazy Aunt Sharon! I was awakened with a swat on my ass...HARD TOO!

"YEEOOOW!" I exclaimed as I rose up and Laura jumped beneath me! I spun around in the bed and saw Mom glaring at me. She held the rolled up magazine in her hand that she'd just swatted me with.

"SO THIS IS THE THANKS I GET FOR WORKING ALL DAY?" Mom thundered! Her voice rang through the entire house! She continued shouting at us with,

"I COME HOME AND FIND YOU FUCKING THIS TWO-BIT WHORE-SLUT?" Her face was a mask of rage and accusation. Her lower lip was even quivering.

"Forget it Ma," I said, "I know you r'e faking! Very funny."

"Yeah Auntie Petra," said Laura, "you'd be the last one to come down hard on your kids for having sex after school!" Laura pulled the pillow over her face like she really wasn't in the mood from being awakened from our "fuck-nap-sleepy-time." Mom's face softened as she'd knew she couldn't fake judgmental rage... she was a poor actress in that respect! She tiptoed over to Laura and plucked the pillow from her face and said to her niece in a squeaky happy voice,

"Oh so how was it? He was good - wasn't he!" Laura grinned up at my mom and then she jumped up and kissed her full on the mouth saying,

"I feel like a big gooey éclair I'm so loaded up with his cream!" Laura announced to my mom. The two hugged.

"That's soooo nice honey," Mom said, "it feels good to get a bunch of boy-batter blasted up your poke-pipe doesn't it!" The two nodded together and giggled and hugged. Mom then turned to me saying,

"Ok sport! Shower up and get downstairs! I have a TV dinner in the microwave for you. Shovel it in your face and get ready... your Aunt Sharon will be here any minute!

"What about Laura?" I asked getting out of bed and stepping out towards the shower.

"Well," said Mom looking into my garbage can by my desk and pushing my cousin back down in my bed, "judging by the beer cans in your trash basket here; your cousin Laura will need to sober up before she gets back on the road!" Mom dropped her rolled-up magazine and slipped out of her bathrobe and then said,

"and I have the perfect way to spend time helping her sober up!" With that my now naked mommy hopped into my bed with my cousin Laura and as the two women got "better aquainted," I headed off to the shower.

When I came back into my room the two were in a torrid sixty-nine and my mom was apparently trying to lick and slurp every last drop of my semen from my cousin's pussy! The two women munched and moaned and wailed like a pair of lesbo banshees! I got dressed for my date and even sprayed on some of the nice stink water Mom had purchased for me; all while watching Mom and Laura munch clam-cakes and finger each-other's buttholes!

"Oh Ian," said Laura remembering something and looking up at me from between Mom's thighs as I tried to leave the room, "I almost forgot... Sharon and her girls and Maria and her girls all have been taking photos too... just like the ones we downloaded today! You are all set for initial naked pictures for the site! Sharon even had some photos emailed from her stripper girlfriends so you'll have no shortge of tits and ass when we go hot with this thing! I'll tell Claire and Courtney about your idea for your site, Mom's Big Bed!"

"Mom's Big Bed?" asked my mom up from down underneath Laura's thighs and pussy.

"I'll explain later Aunt Petra," Laura said, "Oh Ian... one more thing hubby!"

"Yeah," I said looping my belt through my pants, "what?"

"I want a kiss!" Laura said with the smirk of a girl saying goodbye to her boyfriend.

"Me too!" squeaked Mom from down below Laura's thighs. I walked over and kissed my Mom and got heavy tongue action from her. I then moved over to Laura and kissed her deeply, tasting my mother's cunt all over her lips. It was nice and inviting but I had to hurry now. I left and went downstairs to quickly devour a TV dinner from the microwave while the two ladies upstairs continued to devour each other!

I'd just finished my dinner (actually wolfing it down like a half-starved junkyard mutt) and was polishing off a glass of water when the doorbell rang. I looked at my watch, it was seven o'clock. Sharon was right on time!

I walked to the door and Sharon was there in a set of jeans and a blouse with a black jacket sort of thing. She looked beautiful and smelled even better. Her van, "Fifty Shades of Grey" was running in the drive-way. She opened her arms and gave me a super big hug and a passionate kiss as she said,

"MMMM Ian! You look awesome! I could gobble you up right here!" She kissed me again and then she asked,

1...34567...12