Mom's Big Bed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you know how your mom here started dating your father because he and his sisters started showing up at our farm and mixing it up with my kids who were just on the eve of college or in college at the time?" I nodded.

"Well," Grandma explained as Linda continued to suck me and Mom continued to kiss my neck and ears, "your grandma on your dad's side, Eliza worked with me at the University when I was doing my early research on human sexuality and sensuality. We knew about the kids getting together like they were doing and we didn't stop it... hell we encouraged it. We were just a pair of horny hippy ladies who were widowed and both left with a big brood of kids."

"So you knew my other grandma early on," I asked.

"Oh yes," Grandma said with her hand still pumping Linda's head up and down in my lap, "we even hooked up and dated. Your grandmother Eliza eats pussy like a champ. She's as good at munching on pussy as she is at sucking a cock." I listened intently as Mom's hands began cupping and fondling my balls. Grandma continued.

"Well," she said, "your Nana Eliza and I stayed quite close over the years. She told me a great many things. When her husband died just shortly before your father's eighteenth birthday, your dad had to become the man of the house. He took care of things all over the farm and eventually; what with him being a legal adult and all, your grandmother allowed him to "take care of her too," plus all his older sisters (your aunts)." I simply sat spellbound and dumbstruck as she spoke.

"Anyhow," Grandma went on, "your father was apparently quite the Cock o' the Walk it seems with the women in his immediate family and it continued on even after he married your mother."

"Ok," I said, "so what does all..." I started to ask before Grandma interrupted.

"It means that your father rutting around up on that hippy farm of your Nana Eliza's started fertilizing some eggs here and there; first with his oldest sister Margery. He got her pregnant. You know your cousin Tiffany?"

"Cousin Tiff?" I asked.

"Yep," Grandma grinned, "she is really your half-sister with your Aunt Margie and your father!"

"Next came the second oldest sister of your father's Maggie. She got pregnant and gave birth to your half-sister Samantha."

"Cousin Sam?"

"No," Grandma corrected, "your half-sister Sam!" She continued.

"Then came the third oldest sister of your father's Maureen." She gave birth to two fraternal twin girls, your half-sisters Kristi and Tara." I sat there with a mind being blown just as hard as my dick was being blown by my sister!

"So I have four sisters by my father and his three big sisters?" I asked.

"Five," Grandma said calmly.

"Five?"

"You know your Aunt Mirabel?" I nodded. Mirabel came late in the family. My grandmother Eliza had her much later on (so much so that she was actually a year older than me). I just had assumed her father was one of the many boyfriends my grandmother had over the years.

"Your Grandmother like me wanted a baby later on and she had your father knock her up to put it bluntly. No harm done. He gave you your sister Mira by way of your Nana Eliza!"

I was completely stunned. I just stared for a moment as my sister continued to suck me and my grandma and mom studied my face. I knew it was odd that my aunts on Dad's side of the family never married (despite having kids) and they never moved off that hippy farm of my Grandma Liza's, (or Liz as we called her). It was a little strange but in a pervy kind of way, given the rest of this incestuous fuck tribe I belonged to; it now made much more sense.

"So what do you think Ian," Mom asked me with Grandma looking on and my sister Linda actually stopping her blowjob to see my response.

"I think," I replied, "I wanna cum in my sister's Linda's mouth and give her a little brotherly protein shake! Then I wanna go on this date. Then I wanna fuck the three of you silly tonight. Eventually I wanna go to Grandma Liz's farm and pick up where Pops left off!"

"That's the spirit Ian!" Grandma said punching me in the arm, "you are most definitely a member of this tribe! This THING!"

With that Grandma and Mom kissed me and then Linda came up for a kiss before diving back down. She resumed her blowjob with new intensity. Soon I could now feel that all too familiar tickle in my balls. Linda could tell I was close and so could Mom and Grandma (who kept stroking their fingertips up and down my stomach and flanks).

Linda began jamming me hard against the back of her throat in stroke after pounding throat-fucking stroke! She was gonna do it; my big sister was going to get me off! I lasted another twenty seconds and my nuts exploded.

AAAAAARGGGHHH I roared as I blew great thick clotted ropes of brother batter into my sister's greedy mouth. She wolfed down the salty warm contents of my balls and I thrashed my head. Mom and Grandma now held my hands; the orgasm was just so intense!

I finally stopped spooging and Linda popped up with just a little bit of my cum in her mouth. She kissed Grandma, giving her some and then she leaned over and then she kissed Mom; providing her with a taste of brother batter. I'd just had my first blowjob from my sister but it was only the beginning!

Linda then turned to me. She high-fived me. She fucking high-fived me and did a fist bump. What normally happens after having sex of any kind with a woman? Intimacy, sweet nothing, pillow talk and snuggles. With Linda? Nope! Its knuckle bumps and high-high fives!

We paused a bit and the three of us talked about what had happened; relaxing on the couch and laughing through jokes and stories. As we chatted my sister, mother and grandma took turns rubbing and sucking my erection back to life.

When I finally had something stiff, Mom shucked off her panties and had me do her doggy-style on the couch as the other two women watched. We fucked for about ten minutes until we both came. We then resumed the four way cuddle chat on the couch, complete with cock pulls, dick sucks, and highly inappropriate touches!

Upon the return of my hard-on, it was Grandma's turn. She hoisted up her hippy moo-moo dress revealing no underwear underneath. She knelt over the couch for me. I fucked her pussy hard for five minutes before I then pulled out and stuck my cock up her asshole for another five as Mom and Sis cheered me on!

Finally Grandma let out and happy sob of joy and I roared; sending a hot load of salty grandson-goo up her rectum. After this it was decided my balls were empty enough for my first date. I headed upstairs for a quick shower as Mom, Grandma and Linda sat on the couch, joking and cackling!

I showered, shaved and dressed for my date. I then took that expensive stink-water cologne and did just like Mom showed me; spritzed myself before standing over in the window by the laundry room where it was nice and hot (to let a little bit of perspiration interact with the cologne). Five minutes later and I was good. I had the three cackling harpies in the kitchen give me a quick look and a whiff just to make sure I was ready.

"Mmmmm," said Linda, "yep you smell good enough to fuck right here on kitchen table! Your shirt and pants are good... the cowboy boots are a nice touch and the belt goes with everything."

"Yep," Mom agreed, "he's fuckable!"

"Couldn't agree more," said Grandma who was rummaging through her purse. Her eyes lit up when she saw what she was looking for. She pulled out two gold coin condoms and handed them to me.

"Remember," Grandma said, "no girl ever got pregnant from a blowjob or from a butt fuck but if you have to nut in her pussy... be prepared if she isn't on the pill!"

I told Grandma that Michelle had been on the pill for a couple of years but she gave me a hug and a kiss and told me to hang onto those Gold Coin rubbers anyhow just the same. Then Mom and Linda did the same. About that time Mom put something else in the hand... the keys to her car.

"Another thing to remember Ian," she said, "the point of the evening is to smash with Michelle... not my Volvo!"

"Got it Mom," I replied, "it'll be fine!"

"That's my boy," Mom said, "now get out there and get some! I wanna be able to taste her pussy juices on your fingers, lips, and cock when this date is over! Oh.. .and don't forget you'll have three women wanting to get laid when you get home... there's some weed in it for you so don't completely drain those balls of yours!"

"Ok Mom," I answered. With that she gave me another deep kiss and a grab of my package before she swatted me on the ass and pushed me out the door with Linda and Grandma waiving behind her. I was on my way!

I picked up Michelle at her house. We headed to the very same mall where my crazy Aunt Sharon had taken me earlier that week and we did dinner at the food court, holding hands, making mushy-dreamy eyes at each other getting all touchy feeling; the way teens do on a date. So far so good.

About the time we were finishing our pizza Michelle asked me what we were going to see at the multiplex theatre. I told her I was going to let her choose. About that time, my George Clooney monologue showed up and began speaking in my ear.

"Good call kid," George said in the back of my mind, "now let's see what she wants."

It was just as I feared. She wanted to go to that uber-sensitive dripping with estrogen chick-flick that I'd seen three nights before with my Aunt Sharon. We got our tickets and popcorn and went inside. About the time we got into the theatre George was back in my head saying,

"Alright kid, look all the way up to the back row where you sat with your Aunt Sharon from three nights back... yep there it is and its clear! Sheeze kid; you're in luck! Nobody in here but two old people with hearing-aids ten rows down! Okay - now get Michelle up in that back row and grab that piece of real estate!"

I did as my inner monologue told me and led Michelle up into the back row and then down to the corner. We now had a piece of "cinema turf" in the most secluded portion of the theatre. Michelle and I did not have much time before the lights went down for trailers and the opening credits. A few more people came in but they sat further down towards the front...the coast was clear!

Michelle's hand left mine and immediately went down to the bulge in my jeans where she gave my junk a squeeze through the denim. In the flickering light of the movie screen, she stared into my eyes before closing hers slightly. She turned her head to an angle and leaned into my space. I turned my head to hers and we opened our mouths for a first kiss. George was right there in my head shouting,

"Beautiful kid; you gotta LIVE one there! Now keep calm with the kiss and go forceful but not too forceful, mushy but not too mushy...and ... aw hell, just keep it just like you did with all those other women this week!" Needless to say... all those kissy-fucks and boink boinks with Mom and the rest of the MILFs and sluts in the family had a huge pay-off for me right there and then!

Again I obeyed my inner "George Clooney" and I pushed against her lips with mine; flicking my tongue in her mouth a little but not trying to choke her with it. Michelle kept squeezing my junk aggressively and I could feel the end of my cock beginning to "dew-up" in my pants. She had on a lovely sweet perfume that tickled my nostrils and made me want to rip her clothes off right there. She pulled up from our kiss and whispered in my ear,

"I've been waiting for this. You made the front of my panties wet in the cafeteria today when you touched me between my legs! I haven't been able to think about anything else. You know I think this movie is total bogus shit... I just picked it because hardly anyone would be in this place and we could be alone in the dark!"

With that I got brave. George in my head started to say something but I JUST WASN'T FUCKING LISTENING! I leaned forward with a big grin on my face that screamed confidence and kissed her again, only this time I leaned into my kiss; hell I put my back into it! My hand came up and I reached into her jacket finding her blouse. I grabbed her tit through the material. Michelle didn't wince she, she didn't flinch, and she didn't grab my hand!

Instead she leaned into the kiss even harder than I was and brought her deft finger up to unbutton a bit of her blouse! Before you could say "titty twister" my hand was inside her blouse and up underneath her bra cup. I held her lovely 34C boob in my hand and groped as I began to get bolder with my tongue down her throat. George was right there again whispering in the back of my head,

"Ok kid, you got your hand on her tit; just go easy on that nipple! Just nice little brushes with your thumb. See... you're making her whine and sigh... good! See... she just gave your balls an appreciative squeeze-back! She likes what you're doin! Just go easy."

The next thing Michelle did surprised BOTH me and George. She let-go of my cock and unsnapped her pants. She then grabbed my hand and pulled it off her tit; placing it down to the waistband of her panties. My fingers slid in and made themselves comfortable. I'd finger fucked a few girls before in my time so this was not new territory- it was just that it was so quick on a date with the damned opening credits not done yet. Well that was one for the books!

"Touch me THERE Ian," Michelle whispered in my ear, "I want you to rub me just like I rubbed myself in bed thinking of you last night!" She gave my earlobe a playful nibble and tug with her teeth to emphasize her sense of urgency. I felt her warm breath in my earhole.

"Go for it kid!" George screamed in my head, "you just got cleared-hot to arm the device!"

I began to stroke and finger away at her pussy. Michelle seized up my face in both hands as I diddled at her clit for a bit, then ran my fingers down to her puss-hole, testing things out to see how her lubrication was coming along. She was slick. It was like putting a finger in a warm bowl of chili down there! I pushed my finger in deeper and hooked it, finding her g-spot and giving it a diddling stroke.

Michelle hopped a little in her seat and exhaled through her nostrils with a little yelpy whine. I started to pull my hand away but she grabbed it and put it back "down there." As a little added encouragement, she grabbed my forearm and with her hand jerked it up n' down to make me hit the pace and pressure she wanted; all while kissing me and chewing at my lips while she whined softly like she had a bellyache! I decided to let my fingers "go to town!"

I rubbed and fingered that puss-hole of hers like with deep pushing strokes; grinding the heel of my hand against her clit and every now and again while bringing soaked fingers up to tease and diddle at her fleshy started button. Her mouth left mine and her lips found my ear; licking and chewing at it before going down my neck. I kept up the pace; finger blasting her while making her sigh and whimper softly.

Over the next three minutes as I fingered away at her, she now put her face against my neck; kissing me and whimpering softly. The whole time she kept her hand on my forearm; not wanting me to stop (regardless of how intense this was for her). Her hips bucked against my hand and I felt her warm quim became wetter with each stroke of my digits.

At last it all came to a boil inside her and she began to shudder and quake. Her face turned into my shoulder and she let out a silent little mouse-squeak like she was suppressing a sneeze. At the same moment I coughed loudly to muffle any sound of her climax. When she came up from my shoulder for air she was all bliss and loving cow-eyes for me. I pulled up my fingers from her pubes and they were all slippery; coated with fragrant warm dew!

"Oh Ian!" Michelle whispered in my ear happily, "I have never cummed like that... EVER!" She took my chin in her hands and kissed me hard out of gratitude for the lovely finger blasting she'd just received. Her lips then found my ear and in between kisses and tugs of my earlobe she whispered,

"Scrunch down low in your seat. It's time for me to make YOU feel special!"

With that I felt her hands on my belt buckle. A couple of seconds later and she'd silently opened my pants. I then did a quick look around the theater. All eyes were focused on the screen of this incredibly boring artsy-fartsy chick flick. A moment later and my cock was sheathed in the warm damp comforting snugness of Michelle's mouth as her teeth, lips, and tongue began to work my knob!

My hand found the top of her head and her hand rooted around a bit until she was cupping my balls. I ran my fingers in and out of her dirty blonde mane of shoulder length hair as her free hand and mine locked fingers in little grips and squeezes. I simply relaxed and let her take over with that lovely mouth of hers until after about four minutes I felt a rumble in my balls and a surge up through my cock.

This time it was my turn to act like I was suppressing a sneeze and I let out a meek whiny HMMMpfffff while pretending to blow my nose into a napkin. My balls launched jet after hot salty jet of "boy-butter" into Michelle's pucker and she gulped it down like it was the sweetest custard! A couple seconds later she came up and snatched my napkin from my hand; not to wipe her mouth but to instead clean up the end of my cock. What a girl!

I buttoned my pants back up. She leaned in close and snuggled up to me. Her lips found my ear again and she whispered to me,

"My lips aren't the only thing that really BLOWS in this theater; this movie sucks dude!"

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered with a wink, "and I need to get laid!" I nodded back to her. George was back in my head screaming,

"YES KID! HOLY SHIT YOU DID IT!... WHAT ARE YOU WAITIN FOR? ASSES OUT OF THOSE SEATS NOW! MOVE!"

With that both our rear-ends were up out of our seats and down the stairs to the exit. We were out the door of the multiplex, out of the mall, and across the parking lot as fast as our hormones could carry us! The next thing we knew... we were slamming the doors shut on Mom's Volvo and I was screeching out of the parking space. Aunt Sharon's training from Tuesday night with Claudia had paid off! Now I was going to call upon everything I'd learned from Auntie Maria on Monday and Aunt Becky on Wednesday.

"Do you know where to go where it's a little more private?" Michelle asked.

"GIRL DO I EVER! HANG ON!" came my reply.

Thirty minutes later we were finishing the switchback turns up to the cliffs. We came right to the spot where Auntie Maria and I had stopped Monday night; arriving just as the sun was dipping below the horizon and the stars were out in the sky twinkling at us. We pulled into the parking spot down over the hill away from the road.

In a flash Michelle and I kissed then moved around to the back seat. Our clothes flew all over the inside of the car as we hurried to get out of them. We were now all hormones and anticipation!

Once in our birthday suits we crashed our bodies together in a frantic kissing embrace; complete with hands attempting to paw and grope everywhere over one another at once! It was like we didn't know where to grab, kiss, grope, or bite first! I had a wickedly stiff bouncy boinger of a boner and Michelle was sporting two gumdrop sized titty hard-ons. We stopped in mid kissy-grope and Michelle said to me breathlessly,

"Wait... EAT ME! I need you to eat me!"

She lay back against the seat of the Volvo and I knelt and scrunched myself best I could; my prize being none other than her steaming pussy. She hung one leg over the backseat up in the window and her other leg rested on the carpeted floorboards as I dove down beneath her furry pubic mound and found her pink snatch with my gobbler. I set myself to the task. everything I had learned about eating a pussy in the past week was coming to a head right there in the back of Mom's Volvo!