Mom's Big Bed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STRIP! STRIP! STRIP!" howled my sister Linda, pumping her fist in the air. Mom and Grandma joined in with her; pumping their fists and passing the joint around yelling STRIP STRIP STRIP in between earth shattering hysterical laughter.

I did as requested. My boots and socks came off, my shirt fell to the ground, my pants and underwear came down to my ankles and I stepped from them. I was now naked as a jay-bird standing before the three howling cat-callers in white robes who leered and clapped and carried-on like I was the main entertainment at a bachelorette party!

"Ok lil' hubby," Grandma said refilling her glass of red with the jug of cheap gas station wine she'd picked up earlier that day, "start pulling your cock. We wanna see you beat your pee pee for us. Whack your meat grandson!"

"STROKE! STROKE! STROKE! STROKE!" hollered Linda with glee as she made a plunging jerk-off motion with her partially open fist. Her chant again was joined again by Mom and Grandma who pumped their fists in their laps like they were jerking imaginary dicks while screaming STROKE! STROKE! STROKE! at the top of their lungs.

I turned back over my shoulder and looked at the porn on the TV. Apparently these three sex-crazed hussies had been watching gangbang porn while getting drunk and high. Seeing all those cocks spraying the asses, tits, and kissers of all those porn-starlet cum-sluts had achieved a "cumulative" effect on their inhibitions and libidos. Well, who was I to refuse?

I turned back to them. As the three cheered and hooted, I started to pull myself and play with my balls. I was a naked dude masturbating for three women and they were loving it; screaming, hollering, shrieking and laughing; just simply egging me on. Nothing like familial peer pressure!

I stood there pulling on myself and licking my lips; wrinkling my nose and hamming it up a bit for the three wicked witches watching me whack. I noticed that as I stroked my shaft they began to talk less and less; their eyes simply locked on my cock my hand and my face. I was especially struck by the look on Mom's face, (the last time I had seen that look was when she and I had "jacked and jilled" together out at pool just seven days before).

I also noticed that as I wrecked my junk in my birthday suit before them; one by one each woman dropped her hand down beneath her white robe to grope and fiddle at herself between her legs. They were beating off; inspired by my masturbatory performance; my mother sister and grandmother all watching me yank on my cock. It was so fucked-up, wrong, foul... and so FUCKING HOT!

Their mouths opened slightly as they each achieved a rhythm and pace they needed. Their eyes danced intently as they watch me rub the mushroom head of my dong and then run my hand down the length of my shaft. They seemed absolutely captivated by the performance! Mom finally broke the silence saying,

"Oh baby boy of mine, get over here and let Mama taste that cock of yours. I wanna see what this girl Michelle tastes like!"

I did as she requested and my mom took my knob between her lips and began to suck while I rested a hand on her dirty blonde mane of hippy hair. She took a few long deep-throating sucks of me as she cupped my balls and continued to frig herself. After several seconds she then pulled back off of me; my cockhead resting on her chin. She smacked her lips together like an expert gonad gourmand and commented with,

"Hmmmm...I like the taste of this girl's pussy. She has a lovely bouquet and she has an exquisite finish upon the tongue; woody with lovely briny notes." She then smirked a bit and wrinkled her nose teasingly at me saying, "course by the taste and smell you also had her asshole as well I can tell! She'd do well to go easier on the red meats and get more fiber in her diet from where I sit!"

Mom was met by a chorus of AWWWW SICK! by the three of us! The room filled with more laughter and I seized up a wine glass and poured myself some of the cheap-ass red. My sister then cut in with,

"Wait, I wanna taste of her!"

With that, Linda grabbed my dong and deep-throated me hard. Several seconds later she pulled off. She nodded her head emphatically. In agreement with my mother she said,

"Yeah, she could get some fiber in her diet definitely (giggle), she is definitely Amy's sister by the taste of that pussy. I'd know that lovely taste and smell anyplace!"

Grandma was the last one. As I sipped my wine she slurped and guzzled my cock; making loud squishy squashy shlorshing sounds as she throated me. After a minute she pulled up saying,

"Oh yeah, she tastes like a delightful girl! Now if you can only get her here in this house sometime this summer for all us horny ladies to get a crack at her!" Grandma was met with more high-fives and more howls of laughter from the other two. Mom then turned to me and switching off the TV, said to me,

"Ok Ian, we've confirmed you had a good night with Michelle and we're very proud of you! It looks like you were a keen study this week with all the ladies in your family and also seems those lessons paid off! Now we have one additional bit of business to take care of lil' hubby; that being none other than your sister Linda here!"

"Ummm okay?" I said.

"Ian," Linda said taking me by the cock and rubbing her hand up and down the length of my saliva-coated shaft, "I sooooo wanna fuck you!"

"C'mon Ian," Grandma said hopping to her feet, "let's get a move-on up those stairs. It's time to make a wife out of your big sister!"

Mom locked the front door, turned off the lights and blew out the candle in the window. She then grabbed the wine and the glasses and started up the stairs. In true hippy fashion Grandma grabbed the remainder of the pizza in the box and the bag of weed plus her cigarette lighter. She too headed up the stairs behind my mother's beautiful bare ass. Lastly came Linda; bringing my cock. We headed up the stairs; destination Mom's big bed!

In the bedroom Mom lit several candles. She even flicked on another porn on the TV; this one being a swinger orgy scene. Then the four of us tumbled into the bed. Grandma lit a joint at the nightstand and passed it around until it came back to her. We watched the porno for a bit; me and Linda eating pizza lying between the two elders; Mom contenting herself with a glass of wine. Grandma meanwhile enjoyed her joint and commented about how swinging was "back in the good ole' days" as she stared at the orgy on the screen and exhaled a big cloud of pot smoke.

As Linda and I finished up our pizza slices she ran a hand up and down my cock; keeping me nice and stiff. Finally she flipped around on top of me and sank down between my legs, starting with another deep throat of my cock as I simply relaxed with my head back against the pillows. Mom and Grandma snuggled in to either side of us to watch while running hands all over our bodies.

Linda sucked on me for several minutes before she then crawled up my body and lay atop me; face to face. She kissed me deeply while wanking my cock in her hand. She gave my lip a gentle tug with her teeth saying,

"You ready little brother?" I told her I was.

"Good," she said rolling off me onto her back (and almost onto Mom who had crowded in close), "because I need to get laid!"

She then caught herself; remembering something. She spread her legs. With a pat on her lovely bald pussy she said,

"But first you need to snack on me down HERE! Now that you've had some pizza; my little slice of pie needs some attention too!"

I rolled over and went down on her between her legs, kissing and nibbling the whole way as Mom moved behind Linda with her legs to either side of her daughter, making a maternal backboard out of herself. Grandma rolled on her side and merely watched the show; one hand holding her doobie, the other stroking her own clit as her eyes followed me down her granddaughter.

Linda it turns out has an absolutely delectable little pussy! Like I said earlier, she bikini-waxed herself bare and was absolutely fastidious about hygiene. She didn't have so much as the slightest hint of stubble ANYPLACE. I felt like I was going down on an airbrushed porno mag model from the early nineties!

Her pussy itself was a gorgeous multi-colored affair... beautiful like an Arizona sunset after a dust storm! It had lovely purplish labial lips that varied from a deep rich magenta to lighter shades that gave way to a hot-pinkish red at the business entrance to her puss-hole. At first glance; it looked like she possessed some gorgeous species of a rare and exotic orchid instead of genitalia!

Above her multi-colored pussy petals was her hooded clit; a rather prominent organ that looked like somebody had put a hoodie over the tip of my pinky finger. A shiny ring pierced the hood and hung down over the clit; dangling a little silver ball that constantly rubbed the end of her nub (making Linda as she tells it; perpetually agitated in the naughtiest of ways)! Since then, I've gone down on a legion of women but Linda's twat blossom still to this day is something uniquely beautiful and special to me. It's always a huge turn-on for me to see it!

I buried my face into her pussy and started to munch. Her hips rose and bucked to greet me as I wolfed hungrily at the entrance to her womb. My mouth found her clit and I sucked it hard as my fingers found her puss-hole. I began to probe with my hand; seeking out her g-spot.

As my digits found that nodule of nerves up inside her nookie; my sister let out a sigh and then a whine as she shut her eyes. Mom reached over Linda's shoulder and tweaked on one of her daughter's nipples as Grandma crushed out her joint and then craned her head over to suckle at my sister's other free titty-nub. Linda was simply in Seventh Heaven!

As I gobbled and licked at the lips of Linda's lovely lavender lotus her hips rose and fell; her fingers alternately tugged and tussled my hair. She went back and forth between asthmatic wheezing sighs and giggles..to a lovely heartfelt stream of profanity and obscenities shouted to no one in particular and all those present in the bed at the same time!

"OOHH yeah just like that," she gasped, "AWWWW fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuckittey-fuck YEAH!" With each fuck fuck fuck; she ground her clit and pelvis against my face and lips at the same pace and rhythm. I grabbed her little pulsing hooded legume of flesh in my kisser and mouth-fucked it; making my big sis wriggle like a hooked fish. With my tongue and lips, I pushed back the little hood and flicked back and forth across her nookie nub before giving her clit ring a gentle tug with my teeth. This made her hips rise off the bed, her fingers clutching my hair. Her mouth now become a perfect circle as wide-eyed she let out a loud, OOOOOHHHHH!

"That's so good Ian," she said breathlessly, "so...fucking ...good! Yeah babe!... Lick me ...AAAAAHH ...yeah do it just like thaaa ...EEEEWWWWW (giggle)...YEAH! OH Mama... HE IS SO NIIICE!"

"We could have told you that!" Mom said kissing Linda from behind on the side of her face and neck while continuing to pinch my sister's nipple into a perfectly bee stung bulb of red agitated flesh.

"Hell," said my half stoned Grandma rising up from her sucking of Linda's other swollen nipple, "we have! Hey Ian, while you were out on your date with Michelle we basically spilled the beans about everything to your sister! She now fully understands what a good lay you are. Don't think for a minute she isn't going to ravage the shit out of you ever chance she gets! (Hehehehe)"

"Grandma," Linda gasped as her chest heaved and her hips squirmed, "is so fucking right Ian (giggle)! I am going to do things to you and with you that you haven't even dreamed of! Not in your wildest perverted jackoff fantasies... you just stick with me. We're going to have so MUCH fun in college together! Just think...(giggle) we can hit clubs and parties together... we are going to leave a path of destruction, pot-smoke and well-fucked pussy! EEEYYAGGH! Oh eat me just like that! (giggle)"

She wasn't exaggerating. My big sis had a reputation for being a party animal all through high-school but after her eighteenth birthday during her senior year! She cranked up the setting for "crazy-ass-party-volume" and just ripped out the fuckin' knob!

She, her girlfriends Amy, Margaret, Mimi, Tina, and Michelle were all part of the same out of control party clique but Linda was the little ring leader! If there was a hot party in town; she knew of it. If there was a great club opening here in Phoenix... she made it inside. If there was a kickass rave... she'd close it down in her nasty lil' thong, skimpy bustier, and furry club boots. If there was a chick worth going down on... her tongue had already been up inside her! Many times my junior year in high-school I would see her as a high-school senior; heading out of the house with her fake ID, her furry boots, her too-short girls school skirt with her thong showing underneath, and her bottle of water so she could hydrate at the rave, hyper party, stoner gathering or whatever... I SSSOOOO wanted to join her. Now I could. What's more.. for college the next year... she indicated she'd pull me along for the ride. Her offer of making me a sort of sibling sexual-wingman-slash-lover was a welcome gateway for me and in hindsight I can see that clearly. Bottom line; its turned into an endless stream of parties, pussy, and money for me ever since and I have partially my partying perverted big-sister to thank for it!

Now that same insatiable sibling was beginning to leak and slosh juices against my probing fingers as her clit throbbed between my lips. My teeth continued to play tug-o-war with her piercing. Her ass rose off the bed; once... twice... thrice... and KABAAAAM! She came.

"WAAAAAHH-EEEYYAAGGGHHHHHH!" rose the scream up through Linda's very core as she shuddered and pulled my face down upon her pulsing pink snatch-hole. She howled and gushed splashes of hot briny sister-piddle straight into my mouth and up my nose; her hips attempting to simultaneously buck her clit against me to ease the intensity of the cum-quake! When she finished and "it" had subsided she became all sobs, wheezes and giggles; staring at the ceiling and sort of "there" but not quite; as if she were on another plane of awareness following her release.

Finally her eyes turned from the ceiling fan twirling overhead and came back down to me while I continued to slurp at her sodden cunt-petals like a delectable French dip sandwich. A broad smile spread across her face; mixed with an equal amount of blissful happiness and love. She caressed my hair for a moment and cooed a heartfelt THANK YOU BABY BROTHER, then her hands both grabbed me by the chin and still smiling, she pulled me up her body until I was lying atop my sister face to face. She raised her legs and bent her knees; pointing her toes down to the orgy on the TV screen. Her mouth found my ear and she whispered,

"I am ready for you to make me a wife Ian. Take me, fuck me... make love to me!"

I rose up slightly and as I did my mother's hands seized my cock from behind Linda and guided the mushroom helmet of my knob to my sister's pink and purple snatch. Mom teased the head of my dong around the soaked puss-hole, then brought it up to her daughter's clit and rubbed around; making my sister sigh and swear with closed eyes and deep gasps. Linda opened her eyes and pleaded with Mom to stop teasing us; saying that she wanted us to fuck now and that she was ready! Mom chuckled and nodded her head in agreement; she told us she'd just wanted to prolong that magic moment a bit so that the penetration would be all the more better for us. At that same time I felt my Grandma's hand behind my balls; this was going to be a familial consummation of the kinkiest and most depraved kind!

Mom's eyes now looked up to me. She pushed my dong-head down to the mouth of Linda's pussy again. She nodded her head. Linda smiling broadly nodded her head. Grandma now kissing the side of my face whispered an OH YESSSS YESSSS as she kneaded my balls. I nodded my head. I slid in up to the hilt of my cock into my older sister and sheathed myself deep into an incestuous brother sister relationship that is as strong today as it was four years ago on that magical night!

"HHAAARRR OHHH YEAAAHH IAN!" Linda groaned, "It is so beautiful baby brother... I love you!" Her hips bucked up and she became a gobbling ravenous hungry she-wolf; feasting upon me as she bucked hips against me. As my big sis and I smooched, (allowing her to adjust to things), Mom's hands tweaked both of my sister's tits again from behind. She nibbled her daughter's neck and whispered cooing encouragement in her ear. Grandma continued to play with my balls as she also kissed my neck and whispered lewd pervy suggestions to us both. Linda finally broke the lip-lock and looked at me with a nod to tell me she was ready. We began to fuck, plow, and stroke.

There are a lot of things you remember in life... a lot of firsts. I remember my first smoke of weed, my first beer, and my first time that I rode a bike. I recall those sensations just as if I had them happen two minutes back. It's the same with the first fuck of your sister that you lived with for eighteen years of life. I don't just remember the sensation of her warm cunt wrapped around my cock and wetly squeezing from all sides; I remember her every sigh, the taste of her sweat, and how she smelled. I'm getting a massive boner now thinking about it. There is a solid concreteness to that memory for me and anyway; as fucks go it was a beautiful one!

As I slewed forward to the full extent of travel up into her puss-shaft, my cock struck her cervix and her eyes went wide as a happy yelp escaped her lips. My hand dropped down to her rump until my fingers found the rude pucker of her anus. No sooner had I touched her dirty little dung button, then she let out a squeal glee.

"Oh yes Ian," she gasped reading my mind, "I want you back there too... I love anal. Like it, luv it, and want more of it! (giggle) I'm gonna let you have me every way conceivable little brother ...or UNGGHHH by the feel of things... maybe BIG BROTHER is more appropriate? That cock of yours is a big veiny cunt splitter, (giggle) I want to see if it's an ass ripper too!"

Linda, Mom, and Grandma all broke out into happy giggles what she said while I simply fucked her hard and finger-diddled at her bunghole; pushing my digits past the ring into the foul forbidden warmth of her rectum. Somehow the nastiness of what I was doing inspired my sister. She related to me a story of her driving trip that morning.

"I'm just a horny little fuck slut Ian," she said, "you are simply gonna luv me! I can't get enough. I got laid last night in the dorm by a guy and a girl...UGGGH..OH YEAH LIKE THAT... anyhow I should have been happy and been good until I got home right? WRONG! (giggle)" Her face took on a wicked grin as she recalled what she'd done earlier and my cock hammered her pussy and I fiddled with her crapper. She began her story with,

"I got horny on the highway coming back to Arizona Ian...SOOOO HORNY (giggle). At some point in the trip I set the cruise control and sat legs wide to stretch. At some point my yoga kicked in and next thing I know, these feet of mine are up on the dash with my kinky fuck-me heels pointed at the windshield. I ran a hand up the leg of my shorty shorts and began to play with myself as the radio blasted and the wind rushed through the window. It was so fucked-up but I was so fuckin' horny - and you know what a dirty bitch I can be! (giggle) (snort)"