Mom's Big Bed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pretty down there below her thick patch of dirty blonde pubic tendrils. That pussy was a delicate pink orchid and I was awestruck by it! It had lovely hanging "meat-curtain" labia lips which I splayed back with my fingers; giving her sex blossom several licks and making her sigh hard. I moved my lips and tongue up to her pink lentil of a clitoris; pushing back the hood to suck her bean. Her hips rose off the back seat and pushed against my mouth as she moaned,

"Oh yeah Ian... that's the spot!"

I licked back and forth between her pussy and her clit; throwing my fingers into her pink poke-hole and hooking them back to find her g-spot. My lips soon wrapped around her hooded bean like I was nursing from a nipple and my digits began to stroke and inside at her swollen little juice trigger. She responded with a torrent of curses and sighs as her hips thrashed. Both her hands clenched and unclenched my hair as her head shook from the intense sensations. After about a couple of minutes of her mewing and whimpering about all the filthy things she wanted me to do to her this summer she decided she needed something different. She gasped at me to with a rasp in her voice,

"Ian, sixty-nine me! I have always wanted to do it like that!"

I didn't have to be told twice but I realized we were in too cramped a space to do it properly, (even with the doors opened). I looked out the back window and saw the stone picnic table. At the moment, it looked like a king-sized bed in a Ramada Inn! I noted we had not seen headlights coming up the mountain for a while on the switchback road (as everyone seemed to be partying that Friday night down in Phoenix proper). I turned back to her and said simply,

"Move to the table!"

We were again like a flash out of the car; horniness and youth combining into blinding speed. No sooner had I laid down upon the molded concrete table than Michelle was atop me and throwing her leg over my head like I was a bicycle seat! The next thing I knew she was lowering her pussy down to my face as her mouth wrapped around my cock for a ravenous deep-throating; her hands cupping and fiddling my testicles. We began to suck eat slurp and gobble like we'd skipped dinner!

Again I found her clit with my mouth and resumed sucking her clit like I was trying to give it a hickey. Meanwhile my fingers probed into her cunt-hole; hooking pushing and digging until they hit g-spot! About this time, George Clooney resumed his pep talk inside my head with,

"Hey Ian how we doi... WHOA! ...SIXTY-NINE ON A PICNIC TABLE ON A FIRST DATE? FOR REAL? Ian...I gotta tell Brad Pitt about you next time we play golf...JEEZUS IAN! Ok...take it slow and not too rough; you are not trying to pull her apart with those lips ok? Go slow and easy with those fingers too... this is not a CIA interrogation!"

Presently something inspired me. With my free hand I wiggled a finger up between the ass-cheeks above me and circled Michele's pink puckered butthole with it. She tensed up for half a second and George Shouted,

"IAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? THIS IS A FIRST DATE! You don't mess with a butthole on a first date! That is leaning too far forward over the line! ABORT ABORT ABORT!" About that time Michelle stopped sucking for a moment and groaned at me,

"MMMMnnn OHHH IAN THAT FEELS SO GOOD! (giggle) Keep doing that with your finger back there!" She then went back to sucking me with renewed vigor and enthusiasm.

George immediately rescinded his "abort" order and I munched and fingered Michelle's g-spot while my other finger diddled away at her naughty little anus. She responded with pelvis bounces on my face; making her rump cheeks twerk up and down delightfully! She moaned into my cock like she had a belly-ache and I knew I was now on the right track.

I got bolder with my finger on the rim of her pink rose-hole; pushing it against the center her "no-no pucker." Her tight little bottom surprisingly gave way quite easily and seemed to suck my digit in up to the second knuckle in her warm nastiness. She let out another deep moan and then attempted to impale the back of her throat upon my dong-head out of appreciation. She was letting me know that this was not only ok; it was something highly desirable to her! I found out later that Michelle absolutely adores bottom fucking; she'd later joked that she must have a clit in her colon the way she likes it so much!

She began to "dew-up" more and more against over the next few minutes; going from a couple of drops to a light trickle and finally to what I would simply call a seep. Things were getting quite agitated for her to say the least! As I licked sucked and fingered; her moans of hers became whines.

Her head began to move faster and faster on my shaft. Her hands clenched my balls tightly. Her hips again began bouncing frantically again and suddenly a shudder ripped through her body. Then it happened for her.

She screamed hard; gagged by my cock but vocalizing loudly nonetheless! Instinctively I moved my mouth down to the opening of puss-hole and caught a piping-hot gush of her broth just as her body let go of it! At the same time I pushed my finger deep into her nasty anus and stroked approximately where I guessed her g-spot should be from the backside; well inside her rectum. It was like triggered a detonator cap inside her!

A second orgasm (much stronger than the first), exploded deep inside her very core. She whipped her face up off my cock and screamed EEEEE- AAAYYYAGGGGHHHHHHHHH as her hips bucked and her cunt gushed like a broken hot-water pipe all over my face! I put my mouth to her splattering pussy; slurping and chugging as much as my mouth could gulp down! She thrashed, gushed, and sobbed with joy for several seconds until her splatter-gasm subsided.

She rolled off me and sat on the concrete table, gasping for air. I rose to a seated position to join her and we kissed. She then pulled her lips away and whispered urgently in my ear,

"Ian FUCK ME, I want it now - I'm like a bitch on heat!"

I completely took the lead now with things, (figuring the last seven days of fuck experiences had given me more than enough confidence for the both of us)! I laid her down on the table top and spread her legs wide. I notched the tip of my cock to the entrance to her womb and I mounted her in the classic missionary position. For a moment I just hung there suspended at the entrance to her puss-hole and not going into her. It was a magic moment for us both; out there on a soaked picnic table on the side of the mountain with the lights of Phoenix on the valley floor below us and the brilliant stars in the night sky cheering us on! I then leaned forward and let my bodyweight do the rest.

I sank the full length of my veiny hard dong into her up to the hilt and Michelle bit her lip and let out whimper. She then huffed out all the air from her lungs and threw her arms around my back as her legs attempted to bend and cross over my back. I started to stroke as she gasped moaned and chewed at my lips.

We fucked like this for a couple minutes. As puss-holes went, she had a delightfully tight one with a funny tilt to her cervix that I found excruciatingly pleasurable. I didn't wanna bust a nut by coming too fast so I called upon every last thing I'd learned in the last week to simply NOT CUM. It wasn't easy however because ...OHHHH her pussy felt so fuckin GOOD!

We switched out positions and got into a doggy-style fuck with her ass up high and her head down low. I crouched behind her and rutted deep into her; loving every stroke but edging myself and being cautious not to spunk just yet. The whole time Michelle made things even more difficult though!

She was now swearing up a storm and talking complete filth. Apparently she'd seen more than her fair share of internet porn and her mouth sang an absolute data-stream of nasty fucking profanity (fit to make Quentin Tarantino want to wash her mouth out with soap)! As I gripped her hips with both hands she snarled over her shoulder back at me saying shit like,

"Oh yeah you rotten motherfucker...that is so... UUGGGHH fuckin good! I've been waiting for this all fuckin week you fucking bastard!" All I did was huff and puff and plow as she continued on with groans yelps and,

"Yeahhh that's sooo fucking good ...UUGGHHH (whimper)... fuck the hell oughta me just like yer doin' Ian! Just like yer doin'... fuck the ... mutha-fuckin .. shit... ougtha...EEYAGHH! OH YEAH SPLIT MY PUSSY YOU FUCKER! YEAH SPLIT ME AN MAKE ME CUM!"

All of this after a while challenged even my best edging techniques as I tried to stave off blowing my load inside her. I pulled out and caught my breath before we repositioned again. We sat on the concrete bench and Michelle straddled over my lap, taking my dong straight up inside her and dangling her legs behind me. She kissed me and tussled my hair as we rutted in this new position. Again I wiggled a finger up into her butthole; then another, and then another as she squealed with delight whispering in my ear,

"Oh yeah Ian! How did you know? That's my special spot! You know what happened this morning when I woke up in bed?" I shook my head and kept fucking. She continued to "share."

"I had the hornies again... r-r-r-really bad too! I started rubbing myself just like I'd done last night thinking of you! My alarm went off and I got out of bed and I went and got in the shower. I started to jill-off under the showerhead. I frigged and rubbed my clit and then my fingers from my other hand went up my ass Ian! I double fucked myself raw from both ends; thinking about you! (giggle) I was thinking of such nasty shit - and doing it all with you in my head!"

"Really?" I huffed as my hips thrust up inside her pussy; her juices now leaving the beginnings of a puddle on the bench beneath us.

"Oh HELL YEAH!" she said, "I was in the shower so long I was almost late for school! I simply couldn't wait until tonight... that was why I was all freaky in the cafeteria!"

"It's ok," I answered, "I was pretty messed up too! I wanted to get here for this and be with you and couldn't think about anything or anyone else!" I was lying through my teeth considering everything I'd done with three of my female relatives that day alone (not to mention the rest of the week), but why bring up something like that at a time like this? What she didn't know couldn't hurt her!

She reacted to my words like a charm and thrust her face to mine; seizing my lips in hers like she was going to simply devour me! Her hips ground back n' forth madly as my one hand dug at her dung-hole as the other tweaked and pinched at her booby nubs. It took only about a minute or so of this and she started to shudder and wail in my ear,

"OH GAWD IAN! I'M GONNA... EEEEYYAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!"

That was it for her. She shook her way through another tumultuous orgasm; releasing a hot cascade of puss-splatter down onto my shaft and balls while completely soaking the bench in the process! That was all I needed too. A second later I felt my balls roar and my lungs let loose with,

"AWW SHIT MICHELLE! I'M READY TO...OH... AAARRRGGGHHH!"

My nuts blew rope after rope of salty boy-curds up inside her puss-chute! I choked and blubbered and chewed her neck as she sobbed through her release. It took a good half minute to pull ourselves together and then we were all laughs cuddles and giggles.

We lay on the table for a bit totally naked, talking and staring up at the stars as we cuddled. There were a million stars out for us and they seemed to twinkle an ovation for our performance. As we talked and whispered sweet nothing bullshit in between kisses, Michelle playing with my cock with her hand; apparently intent on giving those stars up in the sky an encore.

"What is on your mind?" I asked.

"Well," she said wickedly like she was working up the courage for something, "you liked playing with my butt so much. Right?"

I nodded. I had an idea where this was going. I still wanted to hear her say it.

"How about we put that cock of yours to work back there? It's the only place on me where I'm a virgin but I've been kind of curious ever since I watched some crazy shit on the internet." she said with a wicked little giggle. Again, I didn't need to be told twice.

In about a minutes time I was stiff as an ironing board thanks to Michelle's hand, mouth, and naughty suggestion. She took up a doggy-style position again on the table and I knelt behind her using everything I'd learned from my filthy female relatives about doing it up the ole' dirt road! I spit in my hand and slicked up my pole while I licked and rimmed her asshole. I made like a hungry termite gnawing at her backdoor for about a minute until I decided things were ready, then I put the mushroom head of my cock to the perky crater of her anus.

She tensed up for a second and then relaxed. I pushed slowly and gradually as she masturbated with a steady determined rhythm on her clit, (all that combining with the saliva on my mushroom prickhead to seemingly do the trick). Slowly her poo-pucker began to yield and open. The head of my cock pushed through the entrance to her tight backdoor and Michelle let out a HHAAARRRHHH! of surprise and excitement mixed with a little bit of pain!

I waited. This was not my first rodeo. I let her adjust to things and just frig away at her clit, huffing and puffing like a sodomized female locomotive.

Soon she had accommodated my cockhead and I saw her wordlessly nod up and down that she was ready. My hands found her hips and inch by inch I steadily pushed inside as she blew out all her breath again. Her body shook and her fingers frantically stroked herself but she didn't stop me. Only at the end of things when I was sheathed up deep inside her gut did she let out a hoarse AAAAGGGHHHH! OOOHHHHHH!

I paused again and let her adjust. She continued fingering her clit. She then turned her head over her shoulder and nodded. We began to fuck.

Her asshole was a lovely warm squeezing pleasure tube and I was beside myself with pleasure as my cock careened back and forth through her insides. Michelle for her part now scrubbed her clit hard and shook her head back and forth. I turned my head a bit to one side and asked if I was hurting her.

"OH...HELL NO!" she gasped. "Ian... I've never felt ANYTHING like this! It hurts but it's so hot and horny and nasty...push in and out faster! Your cock feels like a beating heart inside my body...its...like a freaky little heartbeat...OOHHH DO IT PLEASE JUST LIKE THAT ONLY FASTER!"

Again I didn't need to be told twice. I picked up the pace now; confident I wasn't hurting her. She frigged away at her clit and we fucked and fucked in a nasty anal rutting for about five minutes before she began to shake again. I felt a familiar tickle in my nuttsack. We came together in a big howling AAARRRGGGGHH; cursing and swearing as she dribbled piddle down her legs and I shot what felt like a gallon of hot salty gonad-goo up inside her gut-chute!

I fell forward on top of her and we lay in a panting sweaty heap of flesh. We cuddled and talked some more and then I looked at my watch. We'd scratched our teenage hormonal itches and now we were concerned about not pissing off Michelle's mom too much by being late. We hopped back to Mom's Volvo and fumbled around trying to get dressed; laughing and giggling happily despite the fact that we absolutely reeked of post-fuck funk!

We got down the mountain and across town in time to get her to the door without being late. Her mom was at the window, nodding her head in approval that I had gotten her daughter home safe and sound as soon as the movie was over. Little did she know! I'd made certain her daughter wouldn't poop properly for a day or so but hey; she wasn't pregnant! Thank God for pills, blowjobs and buttsex!

Anyhow, while we were talking at the porchlight and kissing, Michelle's older sister Amy pulled into the drive in her car. She got out and walked up to us. Amy was a year older and despite Michelle being a bit worldly and streetwise, the older one had her beat in spades when it came to sluttiness and street-savvy! As she strode up to us in her tight jeans, I noticed she had even bigger tits than her little sis; at least 36C's!

"Hi Sis, hi Ian!" Amy greeted with a big happy smile, "So how'd it go?"

"I'll tell you inside," Michelle said, "just distract Mom and don't let her sniff me too closely!"

"That good?" Amy said giving me a wink, "Hey Ian, speaking about getting a little...I hear your sister Linda is back in town?"

I told her she was. Amy commented as she started to open the door that she'd need to pop in and pay Linda a "special visit." She wrinkled her nose as me like she was emphasizing the point well enough, however her meaning was lost on her younger sister whom I had just fucked nine ways to next Sunday. Michelle and I kissed once more and then said goodnight as Amy pulled her in and immediately went to work distracting her mom like Michelle had requested.

As I pulled out of the drive, I saw Michelle waive again at the window before skipping off I guess to grab a quick shower. Like I said, we both had the post sex stink and what's more... I'm sure it was really nasty sex wafting around us to boot as our aroma filled that car and seemed to be all over my hands, hair and upper lip! I didn't worry however. At my house there would be no harsh judgments waiting for me... hell those women were hoping I got some! What's more, my sister Linda was part of the reception committee and if Mom kept her word, there was the promise of weed and pizza waiting as well!

I sped home cranking the car radio. I didn't have a care in the world. I was covered in sex and covered in glory!

I pulled into the driveway. The light was left on at the doorstep. There appeared to be a candle burning in the window. I shut the car off and walked to the front step and could hear giggles and laughter coming from inside plus raucous sexy music. I popped open the door and was met by a chorus of happy screams.

"Ian! You're home!" "Welcome back baby brother!" "Hi sexy!" all met my ears it seemed at once. Mom Linda and Grandma were all on the couch sitting in white bathrobes with the sound system on; porn on the TV, and a jug of Gallo red open on the coffee table next to a half-eaten extra-large pizza. It appeared that it was "naughty girls night in" and they'd been giving each other home spa treatments by the looks of all the creams, lotions, nail files and other girly froo-froo accoutrements left lying about them.

"Get over here my baby boy!" Mom said handing her joint to my sister who took a hit off it and passed it to my grandma. I walked over to the three "high as a kite" harpies, (who couldn't stop giggling and cackling).

"WELL?" said my grandmother taking a hit from the weed and passing it to me.

I smiled. My hand came up as I took a hit and my thumb shot up in the air; pointing to the ceiling. I was met by an explosion of cheers!

"I knew you could do it baby!" Mom shouted. She and took the joint from me and then was all high-fives with my grinning sister and grandma. Mother then lost her smile for a brief second as she remembered something through her stoned hippy haze and she turned to me and said to me,

"Well, so what are you doing just standing there? PANTS OFF!"

"Oh hell," Grandma cackled, "ALL CLOTHES OFF DAMMIT!"