Mom's Big Bed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hand down to where I was groping at her pink corn-hole pucker and grabbed my hand. She brought my nasty digits up to her nose and sniffing her own foulness; popped my fingers into her mouth just to emphasize her point! Oh yeah, she was a dirty bitch, a total cum-slut and an off the hook freak ... and I was fuckin her! She spat out my fingers with a snicker and kept telling her story.

"So anyway... it just wasn't enough you see? I didn't feel like I could properly get-at myself down there with my shorts and thong on. I had the cruise control on and figured MEH...WHAT THE FUCK! YOUR FEET ARE ALREADY UP ON THE DASH. Next thing you know my shorts, shoes, and pants are on the seat next to me as I went down the highway at 70 miles an hour; jamming my fingers up my cunt, grinding my clit against my hand. I was just frigging and fiddling way down between my legs until I found my butt-hole; then I began play with my butt crinkle! My fingers were going in... and going out. Soon one, then two then three fingers! My car seat is a mess!" (giggle)

By now I was fucking her but totally transfixed and distracted by her story. Did that really ha.. OH SHIT IT DID HAPPEN! Linda never would shrink away from the outrageous and a stunt like that was too good to pass up. Mom and Grandma snorted at my shocked look as Linda continued.

"So anyway, I am going to town on myself; abusing both holes and rubbin' my clit raw! It was like I was committing my own lesbo prison rape on myself (giggle). I mean - I am screaming FUCK YOURSELF BITCH! UUGGGHH FUCK YOURSELF LINDA! GET SOME.. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BITCH! and I'm doin it at the top o' my lungs! (snort) (giggle) Can you guess what happened next?"

I was in total shock. I'd even forgot to stroke my hips into her. I shook my head and she continued,

"An eighteen-wheeler pulled up alongside and just HUNG in the lane next to me. The driver was kinda cute in a Ricky Bobby meets Forest Gump kinda way and he didn't notice at first but then he casually looks down and his jaw fuckin hit his steering column! (giggle) I didn't even skip a beat; just kept diddling the shit out of myself (snort)(chuckle) and he just hung to one side and looked down for about five minutes until we had to both get around another semi-truck."

Mom and Grandma now were choking with laughter despite having already heard this gem of information from my sister. I now felt something else. My grandmother had crept down behind us at the foot of the bed and was now fingering my sister's asshole while I fucked her pussy. I could clearly feel Grandma's fingers on the other side of Linda's puss-wall as I fucked but Linda was unfazed as she went on.

"So anyway, I kept diddling and finger-fucking my stinky-hole down the road for several more minutes; screaming and cumming and screaming and cumming. Finally I had just soaked the shit out of the seat and I needed to piss so I pulled off the highway into a rest-stop. I got dressed and found the ladies room. I must have left the car unlocked when I went in, but you know what I found when I came out?" I should my head.

"On the front seat of my car was this envelope, see. Written on it was a note saying, LADY I LOVED THE SHOW. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT FOR YEARS TO CUM! DRIVE SAFE AND PLEASE SIGNAL BEFORE YOU CHANGE LANES! - JEETER Inside were two one-hundred dollar bills!" Yep she was a dirty girl but you just had to love her.

I was dumbstruck. I couldn't believe it had happened but then again...it was Linda! About that time, something woke me out of my trance; that something being none other than the fingers of my grandma who now had three digits in my sister's rectum and was wiggling in a greasy fourth with the help of some nightstand Vaseline. OH shit - it was a party now!

In a few seconds and Grandma had found the courage and the skill to get even her thumb inside my sister as well. Here I was; fucking the dogshit out of my older sister's pussy as Mom tweaked her nipples into swollen Gummi-bears and my grandma was now fisting her granddaughter's pooper! Fucked up but horny didn't quite describe it.

We were now quite a sight! My sister was now blubbering and whimpering with joy; thrashing herself about like a fish on a dock as she lay back against my lecherous Mother, (who ground her own clit against her daughter's rump and spine like a dog humping a leg)! Mom's mouth was now all bites and kisses on Linda's neck as her hands kept twisting my sister's swollen nipples. Grandma meanwhile plunged out my sister's dung-chute as if we were filming a Dutch Lesbo porno flick or fixing a clogged toilet! I could clearly feel her fist now shooting IN and OUT of Linda's battered intestines just on the other side of that slick puss-wall. For all intents and purposes; my Grandma was giving me a fantastic handjob; only through the other side of Linda's poop-chute as my sister became more and more carried away! I was ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY LOVIN ALL THIS!

Grandma began kissing me on the small of my back and squeezing my nuts with her free hand. Mom offered up one of my sister's teats up to my mouth for a chew and I dropped my head and munched, (first at it and then the other); held up to me courtesy of our mommy's generous hands! I leaned forward and kissed my mother and then my sister deeply. After a few minutes all this had a "cumulative effect" for both me and Linda. I was grunting like I was pushing a boulder and my sister was sobbing with joy. Finally she shuddered screamed out,

"OH GAWD MAMA...HE'S MAKIN' ME CU...CUH...CUH...MMM OH EYAAAGHHAGH!"

Our hippy Mother happily told us the time was RIGHT. She gave both of her children "permission to cum" as she wanted to share in this "thing" with both of her babies when the magic moment happened! Grandma sensed the imminent nature of both our climaxes and with perfect timing; she yanked her fist from my sister's caca-cavern with a noticeable WHOOOOOSHH-FPLURRRRP! that I could feel (and Linda most certainly could)! It was enough for both of us (given our state of delightful agitation) to push over the taboo edge!

AAHHHH AGGGGHHHH OOOHHH-EYAAAGGGHHH! Linda screamed! She shook and splattered all over my loins and belly; drenching me with hot salty sister piddle! A split second later I climaxed and roared with AAARRRRGGGHHH...OH HO HO HO HO! A chain reaction ripped through my nuts and I blew rope after hot scalding rope of gonad gravy straight up into my sister's pink baby-chute!

We seemed to cum and cum and cum! We were a howling hot mess; brother and sister locked together in the explosive incestuous coupling; nearly shaking the bed apart and splashing our combined "sibling secret sauce" over each-other, the sheets, and Mom! Meanwhile our grandma seemed to have escaped the worst of the splatter-gasms but then swooped in like a post-kill buzzard plastering our naked drenched bodies with a shit ton of wet warm licks bites and kisses. Linda and I simply gasped for air as Mom howled with triumphant laughter and applauded before she too fell upon us and began to feed; gnawing, kissing, and licking her two cubs!

Finally we all lay still. It was that period of post-fuck reflection - y'know where your wife looks at the ceiling and wonders why that crack still hasn't been fixed and you wonder if there is more pizza or if there is a ballgame still on TV? Anyhow, we lay for a couple of minutes. Grandma was the first to move and she reached for (naturally) more weed. She lit joint and past it to Mom who took a hit and passed it to her two happily-drained offspring. Linda again instead of being all coos cuddles and sweet-talk gave me another High-Five and a fist bump. If you have not guessed already... she treats sex like an extreme sport.

So now Grandma flipped me over and started sucking on me. Linda started to stir a bit and climbed over onto Mom and telling her she was "up for more!" My grandmother meanwhile used her tongue and geriatric deep-throat technique like a naughty nympho necromancer to raise my penis from the dead. Soon I was revived thanks to her and I had something I could fuck with.

I set to work now mounting my Grandmother missionary style while Linda and Mom sixty-nined next to us. Mom said she wanted to taste my cum curds that were slowly trickling out of my sister's puss-blossom (in an effort to check another wonderful block of depravity), and in short order the two women were grinding away their hips on each other's faces! We were at it again.

Grandma and I fucked for several minutes in the flickering light of the porno on the TV until we heard Mom and Linda's howls get louder and louder. The Sapphic Mother/Daughter puss-gobbling duo brought one another to a screaming climax and then Grandma and I came with sympathetic orgasms. Two down one to go for me!

Mom found me in the middle of the bed and gave me one last restorative deep throat session for the night with lips choppers and tonsils. Next to us Linda and Grandma decided to get freaky with each other upon gaining their strength and soon grandmother and granddaughter were scissoring pussies next us; mewing and cooing like they both had delightful belly-aches. When Mom finally sucked my cock into something that was hard enough to plow her with, she knelt towards the headboards and jacked her ass high in the air. I pushed the head of my cock up to the pucker of Mom's asshole; sinking deep into her lovely warm shitter!

About fifteen minutes later and the four of us were in another pile of twisted limbs and post orgasmic gasps. Mom, Grandma, and Linda had once again soaked the bed with their screaming splatter-gasms and I'd launched what felt like a gallon of cock custard up my mother's turd factory! We were a hot steaming pile of contentment that reeked now of sex and longed for sleep.

Mom snuggled with her head on my shoulder; absent-mindedly stroking my fouled flagging penis with her hand. Linda lay on my other shoulder and Grandma spooned Linda. Mom farted and the four of us giggled as we could tell her guts had just PFFLURFFED-out a couple of spoonful's of my baby gravy through her now leaky battered butthole. You simply had to laugh!

"I'm proud of you son," Mom said, "and I'm proud of your sister. I'm pretty sure the torch has now successfully been passed for this thing to all young interested parties with a need to know for our tribe. You were the last one and ironically... you are the only male in the whole fuck-coven!" She chuckled as she thought out loud,

"You are only at the start of a great adventure of sex and love! Any regrets? You had a successful first date with Michelle and your sister Linda makes a fine wife addition to your harem of hussies within this tribe!"

"No Mom," I answered, "I wasn't expecting ANY of this a week ago when I broke into your porn/weed stash and you caught me jacking off in the pool!"

"I had," my sister interrupted thoughtfully, "a sneaking suspicion that given the fact you'd finally turned eighteen and were street legal in Mom's twisted book; I'd have a new lover waiting for me when I got home. I was right!"

"You get a NEW HUBBY," corrected Grandma, "that you have to share with the rest of this tribe and a convenient fuck-buddy to fall back on when we head out to Havasu!" She snuggled her naked form into my sister who now spooned into me as I began to spoon Mom. I felt Linda's leg begin to wrap over mine; she gave her clit a little "cunt-hump" against me.

"Havasu?" I asked.

"Havasu," Mom said, "now let's get some sleep. I don't want anyone to spoil the surprise for you Ian...even YOU - so don't keep asking questions!"

"Ok Mom," I said as I placed my cockhead up to the mouth of her pussy from behind and pulled Mom in tight for a sleepy spoon fuck. I had no clue what was up other than Havasu was a Spring Break destination and we were on Spring Break tomorrow...no big deal with that; I just couldn't understand the secrecy about everything else concerning the place the way she and the rest of the women spoke.

It didn't matter. I was unconscious in a matter of seconds along with my three wives. For the moment the only thing that mattered for the four of us was the peace, the tranquility, and the slightly damp mattress in the snug warm comfort of Mom's Big Bed!