Mom's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pornopam
pornopam
53 Followers

"I am not able to decide what to wear and now we have so less time we can't reach in time." Mom started babble nervously.

"Mom, come here." I hugged her as she came towards me. I patted on head and said "calm down please calm down mom. We have plenty of time. We will be in time."

I went straight to her wardrobe and pulled out office suit and pantyhose. I helped her to wear pantyhose for first time. When I finished with her make-up and her bun it was exact 9:40.

"Cheer up mom we have more than enough time to reach office before 11." I said in cheery voice.

Due to less traffic on Saturday we reached office in 1 hour. I wished her best luck and hugged her briefly from driver's seat and drove back home.

At 4:30 when I finished all my activities and about to leave for soccer practice mom called up and told me she will be late and asked me to pick dinner from restaurant and hung up immediately. Before soccer practice we had session on physical and mental fitness from famous fitness trainer in city. So practice ended late. I decide to take parcel and go home instead of coming out again.

When I reached home mom was not back. I went to bathroom to take shower. Mid way in shower I heard door opened. When I came out of shower I went to see mom in her room. I called her when I couldn't see her in room. Mom came out of bathroom only in lingerie ran towards me and hugged me tightly and to my surprise kissed me on my lips and without saying a word went back to bathroom. I was so stunned with her actions that I didn't even moved from my place for 5 minutes. Slowly I moved and went to my room still in trance of the quick events which happened. After some time mom called me for dinner. When I came outside mom was sitting in chair and unpacking dinner. I also joined her.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked her rather willing to know about her extraordinary actions immediately.

"I am hungry to last degree. I will tell you everything after dinner is it ok?"Mom said making face like hungry kid. I can see her hungry yet cute face like little girl with expecting permission from elders. I couldn't deny her, I just nodded. Mom started to eat at top speed as if she was hungry for many days. Food was delicious. When I was midway through my dinner mom finished her dinner and told me to come to her bedroom after dishes. Within half n hour I finished dinner and dishes.

Chapter 4

I entered mom's room I found mom was sitting on bed eagerly waiting for me. As soon as I entered in room she got up from bed and came towards me. Taking my hand in her hand she guided me towards bed and asked me to sit on bed spreading my legs so that she can sit on my lap.

"I will tell you now in detail." Mom said after sitting in my lap. She asked me to fold my legs vertically so that she can be in comfortable position.

"Mom I am extremely curious to know what happened. Do you get selected?" I asked me her folding my legs.

Mom leaned back on my legs and started to tell her amazing story.

"After you dropped me near office, I carefully went inside building balancing myself because of those high heels. I went to receptionist and showed her call letter. After call to somebody she gave me one form to fill up and asked to go 7th floor and fill the form in meeting room over there. She also informed me that interview will take place at 1 o'clock."

"What the" I almost said the word fuck but managed to control myself.

"FUCK. The word fuck is what you want to say right? Yah I also said same thing. They told interview will be at 11 and she is saying interview will be at 1 o'clock." Mom continued.

"Yah that's what I want to say."I took my chance to clear my intention. "What is with mom?" I said to myself first she kissed me now using bad words. But I didn't had much time to think as she started to tell what happened next.

"I went to elevator and pressed no 7 thinking what the hell I thought they might be having 1 or 2 floors in this huge building. But whole building is for company use. As today is Saturday 7th floor was almost empty except 2 or 3 people inside room. I checked with them and found that they were also came for interview."

"It took me nearly an hour to complete that form. After finishing that form I submitted to coordinator. Who checked my form and gave another form and asked to complete that also. When I finished second form it was nearly 12:45.He told me my interview will start in next 15 minutes so I went into washroom to check myself in mirror and then my interview started at sharp 1 o'clock."

"When I entered inside I was feeling very nervous almost shivering but I somehow managed to control myself and walked towards interview panel like confidant candidate. I noticed I got glare from male panelist because of high heels and above knee length skirt. That helped my confidence to grow more. I walked straight towards them shook hand with all of them announcing my name."

"Wow mom that was excellent." I exclaimed.

"Yah baby it was like confidence booster for me. They ask me to give my intro. I introduced myself such way that I am the only heiresses of some lost empire. One of the male interviewers was goggling at me." Mom said with laughter.

"Mom, it's not his fault you were looking so..."I purposefully paused midway my sentence to see mom reaction.

"I guess word here is SEXY." Mom said. I just nodded

"You also think I was looking sexy today?" Mom asked.

"Yes you were looking sexy without shadow of doubt. But you looked sexier yesterday morning." I said winking.

"Yah I knew it." Mom said and brought her lips towards mine. This time I was ready, I moved closer to her and gently pressed my lips and we broke into full fledge kissing. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and explored it. After some long lasting moments we broke apart.

"Interview went from good to better. It lasted more than hour n half. When interview finished female interviewer told me HR will let you know result. I shook hands with all of them. The lady interviewer seems to be jealous of me. I enjoyed it." mom told in perfect continuation.

"Do I was wearing lesser cloths than required?" mom asked me.

"I don't know but right now you are overdressed baby." I replied with perfect conversational tone.

"Oh! You want to remove nightie or cloths under it." Mom asked boldly. I wanted to say both but couldn't say anything.

"I guess you wanted say both but I can remove one thing for you." She adjusted herself and removed her nightie.

"Mom what happened next?"I asked her while she was adjusting herself.

"I rushed to washroom to relive myself from tension. I met lady interviewer there and as you suggested instead of talking about interview I opened conversation about her dress. And that dumb ass felled for that." Mom said laughing.

"I told you." I piped to take credit.

"Yes sweetheart." Mom said and kissed me briefly.

"I spoke about her dress sense and where she bought her cloths and all. She told me that mine dress sense is also good and hairstyle is excellent one." Mom said leaning back on my legs.

"As you bought subject of hairstyle, your updo doesn't suit your new dress." I told her.

"Oh! Then why can't you do more suitable hairstyle?" she asked me.

"You have to turn around mom for that."I informed her.

Mom positioned herself without getting up from my lap; rubbing my dick in whole process. My cock now was rock hard and I was sure she can feel it under her panty. None the less she didn't seem to care about it. Instead she continued her story while I was doing her braid.

"That lady also told me that I have received top marks and I surely be selected for 2nd round. And she told that 2nd round mostly on presentation skills rather than my knowledge." mom continued.

"HR called me after sometime and told me I am selected for next round of interviews. Interview will start at 6 o'clock. So I called you to inform I will come late and asked you to order dinner. Then until 6 I read about PPT and other topics on presentation skills on my mobile."

"That's the dedication!" I exclaimed and patted on her back and told her braid is complete and asked her to turn around and face me. This time she got up and adjusted on my lap again.

"The second interview was more impressive than first one as I was confident from start to end and answered all questions with or without knowledge." Mom said winking.

"15 minutes after interview, HR asked me to join her in meeting room. She informed me that I have been selected and told me they are offering me package of 800 K per annum. As you suggested when she offered me below 1 million; I told HR that I am not interested and started to chat with her about her jewellery." Mom paused. I thought she concluded her story. I felt sorry for her and for such anti climax.

I was about to say hard luck same time she started to talk again.

"You were right James she immediately knew that they had offered very less salary. Twice she put new offer and I refused to budge. She again put improved offer in front of me which I couldn't deny." Mom finished talking waiting for me to ask her reveal mystery.

"And what was it?" I asked her eagerly.

Mom sat straighter and said "You are looking at employee who will earn 1.1 millions + plus add on up to 4 L in total 1.5 million."

"Congrats! Million Dollar Baby!" I kissed her this time much longer.

"When is the party?" I asked her.

"When you want the party?" Mom asked and leaned back again.

"Can we go for movie and dinner tomorrow?"

"Yes. Its deal we will go tomorrow."

"Here it is the offer letter." She handed over me her offer letter.

I eagerly checked it after going through offer letter I found that we need to relocate to Mumbai. When I asked her about relocation she said she couldn't deny such opportunity for mere relocation.

"HR told me here they have one position for which senior and more experienced candidate is selected as its higher position than mine." She explained

"I am worried what I would say reason in my company while resigning?" mom asked me worriedly.

"You can tell your boss that me; your son is brilliant student and wants to study engineering and MBA and for that you need to save good amount of money over next couple of years." I told her after thinking for some time.

"This is a wonderful idea. And it's very true you are my brilliant son." Mom said. "And this is your gift for giving me such brilliant opportunity to explore and earn as per my abilities." She handed me wrapped gift.

I opened gift and found brand new camera which I was looking to buy for some time now.

"Are you happy now?"Mom asked me.

"Yes mom I am extremely happy today. 1st you cracked interview then this camera." I replied with satisfaction.

"Now tell me our summer vacation location. I deserved to know." Mom made a statement.

"Yup you deserved to know mom and you earned that. Our vacation destination is PARIS!" I exclaimed.

"What PARIS? Are you out of your mind? No your not. That's wonderful and that's indeed a mega surprise." Mom spoke excitedly.

"Mom, get ready for pic. I will click you first." I told her.

"Oh! No not in this cloths." Mom said covering camera lens with her palm to stop me taking me pics.

"Then how about you are in the office suit and holding an offer letter?" I asked

"That is brilliant and appropriate for situation." Mom spoke excitedly. She went inside bathroom to change her into office suit. I helped her again with her pantyhose and did her morning hairstyle. I clicked several pics from different angles of mom.

"These can be your FB profile pics mom." I exclaimed while showing her. She had joined recently FB after my aunts forced her during wedding.

"No way! I won't put it on FB. These are way too out of my image." She said forcefully. She must have seen a disappointment on my face she immediately started to explain her side of reasoning.

"No need for explanation mom if you don't want to put I can understand it's your choice. But I thought you can upload on FB and if you want you can set image privacy so that only people you allow who can see it." I said.

"Oh! Ok let's see when we login FB." She closed matter.

"Mom, how about you give an interview?" I asked her with sudden inspiration. Mom and me was inspired by 'Keep up with Kardashians' use to play interview games on birthdays, result day etc.

"Oh my god you still remember?" she asked me in surprise.

"Yes mom and let's start interview." I told her while wearing my T-shirt and pant.

"This is 'Keep up with Sheila' bringing latest news of this charming lady. Today we have latest good news Sheila will join MNC for package 1.5 million. Let's talk to lady herself about her achievement." I started commentary behind from camera shooting mom.

"How do feel you about your success today?" I asked as interviewer

"I feel very proud and happy that I am able to crack interview. I want to thank some special people who contributed a lot to my success." Mom replied.

"I can see lot of change in your style of dressing." I commented.

"Oh! That is yah it has been a quite change from last time we met. Here I would like to give credit to my son who brought all those changes in me." Mom replied and with her eyes asked me to set camera and join her. I walked towards her positioning camera to capture both of us.

"This is my son who helped me to transform me from shabby, old lady to dashing young lady all credit goes to him." She added.

"Thank you mom but it's all your credit and I want to congratulate to you for your success." I shook hands with her for gesturing congratulation and walked behind camera.

"We had news from our reliable sources that interview panelist goggled at your new look." I stated again as interviewer from behind camera.

"What do you think? I can see you also goggling at me same happened with panelist." Mom replied in socialite tone.

"Final question, what we have in store for our viewers in upcoming weeks." I asked.

"It's our secrete vacation we will reveal in couple of months. For tomorrow we have movie and dinner."

Chapter 5

On Sunday morning I got up at 7:30 we slept at 2 o'clock last night. I did my normal gym routines and had coffee and took bath. It's nearly around 10:30 when I entered mom's bedroom. I found was still fast asleep so came out to my room and started to transfer photos and videos on desktop. When I nearly finished transferring pics mom came inside room.

"Good morning sweetie. You got up early on Sunday morning." Mom said in sleepy voce.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I replied.

"Oh what's the time it is?" she said throwing her arms around my neck.

"It's 10:45." I replied.

"Oh so we have plenty of time for movie. Have you booked tickets?" she asked.

"No mom I was transferring our pics and videos. I was planning to check after finishing downloading pics. Mom pull chair I will check for tickets and then we will watch pics and videos." I replied.

"Why to pull chair if I sit in your lap do you mind?" she asked in very sweet voice.

"No not at all. You don't weigh much and I will never mind you sitting in my lap." I replied and pulled her towards me.

Mom sat on my lap and adjusted herself so that we both can be comfortable. I opened website to book tickets only to find all shows in city are houseful for new movie which was much hyped and people were eager to watch it.

"Mom, there are no tickets for new movie and only available tickets are for some flop movie outskirts of city. We will go for movie some other let's just plan for dinner out."

"No deal means deal we will go out for movie and dinner that too tonight." She said firmly. "Book the tickets I can watch any movie in your company."

"I too love to watch those boring tragedy movies when you are with me." I said. She kissed me immediately I responded by pushing my tongue inside her mouth. Kiss lasted for few moments before we broke up. I then booked tickets and told mom we can watch pics later. I will go out and arrange the car so that we can go city outskirts without any tension of public transport. When I returned with the car it was already 2 o'clock. We ate lunch and watched TV for some time and I took nap for like 5-10 minutes. When mom woke me up it was 3:30 p.m. she called me to come to her room; to do her hairstyle.

When I entered her room I found she was sitting on vanity table still in her house gown. "Mom, what are you going to wear today I will do your hairstyle according to it." I asked her.

"It's your test I won't reveal what I am going to wear. You do hairstyle suitable for any outfit." Mom replied.

I did simple pony tail and left the room. After half an hour mom came out in a shirt and jeans. Mom was looking hot in skin tight low waist jeans and white shirt top 2 buttons undone displaying upper part of her boobs.

"Mom my mistake I should have left your hair untied and free." I exclaimed and freed her hair. Mom smiled at me and we both went to car. When we reached theater we found out that movie is flop and only 20 tickets out of 200 are sold. As per government rule if 10% people turn up they have to show the movie. When we entered hall there were 9 couples occupying corner seats in front 15 rows. Mom gestured me to go last row so we won't disturb couples.

After initial 10-15 minutes I lost my interest in movie. Mom also lost her interest in movie in another 10-15 minutes. We started to chat about things and movie. I threw my hand around her shoulder. Movie took U-Turn in story that got mom engaged to movie again but I could not pay attention to movie. Suddenly I found my hand placed near opening her shirt. I decided to go further and slid my hand inside her shirt very slowly. I barely reached her bra mom grabbed my hand and said "Not like this my son." I was so shocked pulled out my hand once she released her grip and could not think anything else other than what to tell mom about my actions.

Movie intermission came like after ages for me. I went to restroom so does mom. When movie started again we ate snacks and though I lost interest in movie I focused on watching movie. Suddenly mom took my hand threw around her shoulders. This action made me wonder what is going through her mind but I did not do anything just kept my hand around her shoulder. After 5 minutes again mom grabbed my hand and slid under her shirt. And with her other hand she pulled out something from her purse and threw on my lap. As soon as I touched that thing I knew it's her bra.

"That's what you want won't you darling?" mom said directing my hand inside her shirt. With some hesitancy I started to fondle her boobs. When she pressed my hand over her boob I started to roam my hand over her boobs without any doubts. I pressed her boobs, squeezed her nipples making her moan with pleasure. Mom was moaning loudly but as we were 10 rows back from any of our audience nobody could hear her over sound of movie. After some time I was kneeling before her chair I opened her shirt and grab her both boobs with my both hands started fondle them giving mom extreme pleasure. I don't know after how much time mom stopped me. She buttoned her shirt and we left Movie Theater before end of film but feeling got worth for our money.

We drove back home in about 1 hour. Neither of us mentioned about what happened during movie. I did mom's hairstyle for night and then mom kissed me goodnight on both chicks and I retired to my bedroom for good sleep. From next day my fortnight state level soccer tournament was going to kick off 150 K.M. from home.

"Mom, do take care and don't overload you with work." I told her before starting towards my destination.

"You too take care. And come back with trophy." She said hugging me. I went to championship which kicked off same day at 5:00 o'clock.

pornopam
pornopam
53 Followers