Mom's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pornopam
pornopam
53 Followers

"What the fuck you are doing James. I am nearing my climax." She shouted as she fought to get out of my grip. When she couldn't she opened her eyes.

"What the fuck you are thinking?" she said in desperation.

"This is for teasing me." I said and dropped to my knees.

"Fuck you. Release me. I want to climax badly and for 2 days I haven't masturbated." She was still shouting.

"Not so fast." I said with grin and locked my eyes with her.

"Please." She said almost pleading now. I ran my tongue on her pussy crack and freed her hands.

"See please always helps." I said with broad smile.

Suddenly with her free arms which I expected to touch her pussy went for my head and she pushed my head towards her pussy. Dumbfounded I took moment longer to understand.

"Eat me idiot. Use your mouth on momma's pussy." She shouted still pushing my head.

Again I ran my tongue on crack and pulled back. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" mom hissed as I began to suck her. She felt my tongue lick her and then push deeply into her opening. Then I twisted my head around so my tongue touched all sides of her wet opening. Then I sucked. The room quickly filled with the sound of my sucking mouth. Mom bucked her hips upward, pulling my head down as she did. "Yes, yes, yes, eat me," she gasped. "Ohhhhhhh, Jamesssssss, I'm going to ... cummmmmmm." She began to climax.

I plunged my tongue in and out of her as deeply as possible in time with mother's convulsing pussy. When I felt her climax began to wane I found her clit and sucked it, sending mom into another spasm of pleasure. I licked and sucked her until she climaxed again, and then again. I couldn't get enough of the sweet juices streaming from her pussy. Finally I felt her pushing gently on my head.

As I regain my senses I stopped eating her pussy and stood up to go and relive myself in bathroom. As I stood I stroked my hard rock cock without any intention. All that was enough to my climax hit hard. My brain was screaming to run to bathroom but my knees buckled up and I could not even move. Climax hit hard that I could not hold back and I started to shoot my load as I closed my eyes. When finally I shoot last drop my sperm; I opened my eyes and found that mom's boobs were covered with my juices. When my eyes met her eyes I found instead of being angry with me for that mess I found lust in her eyes.

"I love the way my sperm has covered that tattoo; it freaks me out when I stare at your boobs." I said aloud. Mom giggled hard and to my amazement she dipped her finger in cum and put finger I her mouth and swallowed cum.

"Oh! My god that's amazing. I love your taste James." She giggled again.

"And now it's time for me to have bath." She said as I briefly kissed her.

I thought to ask to join her in bath but decided against it. After 20 minutes mom came out of bathroom and I had bath. As we decided I called mom to work on our presentation for mom's ex-company as our consultancy's probable customer. Mom called me in bedroom. I thought she called me for hairstyle. When I entered in bedroom; I found mom sitting on bed with laptop wearing my White shirt and nothing else.

"You look damn hot mom and your pussy is hotter." I said as I sat beside her and did updo for her.

"Behave James. I am your mother." She said without any sort of anger in her voice but I saw smile across her face.

"Absolutely mom I will behave." I replied with smile.

"I hope this covers tattoo which freaks my darling." She said as she undone top 3 buttons of shirt. That displayed her amazing boobs.

"No pecking at my pussy until we finish our presentation." She said and spread her legs so as pussy shown fully.

"This is so cruel mom. You prepare my favorite dish and ask me to keep away from it. And I won't let it happen" I retorted back. And she giggled like girls only can do. Suddenly I bent and kissed her pussy. That caught her off guard and I could feel her body trembled in anticipation of sexual actions that could follow. I withdrew my head from her pussy and kissed her on lips. When my tongue entered her mouth a low moan escaped from her.

When we broke after several minutes she pushed me on. As I lied on my back she came towards me and sat on my face her pussy directly on my mouth. I immediately started to lick her outer lips when I felt her hands on my boxer freeing my penis. My breathing got heavy; hot air tickled her asshole as my breathing got heavier.

"Oh my god you're breathing on my asshole. Amazing! I love it." She exclaimed as she freed me from boxer. To my amazement she took my dick in her mouth and started to gently lick around head. As I opened her pussy with my tongue she ran her tongue on my penis slit. It sent wave pleasure through my body. For a while I played around her pussy and slid my tongue inside her pussy and grabbed her boobs and squeezed her nipples with my fingers. When my tongue found her clit she moaned loudly and started to suck my cock with pace. My cock became hard very fast and I sensed my climax started to build rapidly. I felt very ashamed as my climax built earlier than mom. I concentrated fucking mom with my tongue and started to move tongue in and out rapidly. Only sucking sounds of both of us filled the room.

"That's fucking good James." She moaned.

When I fought first surge to climax; I moaned loudly. "Its fucking brilliant mom your mouth is best."

For a while sucking continued both ends. I sensed I could not hold any longer. "I am cumming." I shouted to inform her.

"Not so fast my dear." She pulled her mouth from my dick and pressed my dick hard which subdued my climax and she again started to suck my cock. I started to move my tongue faster and faster. This built her climax sooner. I rolled my tongue inside her pussy giving her illicit pleasure. Climax hit her hard causing her to stop sucking me. I bathed with her sweet juices. I was amazed by amount of juice was entering in my mouth. I drank like gallons of juice. After like hours or so after she climaxed for hundredth time she finally let me climax. When I sensed my climax building again; for what it seemed after eternity. I moaned about climaxing.

"Yes dear cum inside mommy's fucking mouth. Let me drink you sweet cum." She shouted with pleasure. Those words were enough for me to cum. I started to shoot loads of cum. She drank all of it leaving no trail of it at all. After drinking last drop of cum, she too climaxed again letting me drink her juice for final time for that afternoon. She lied besides me and kissed me.

"That was amazing mom. I can't believe I managed to hold back my climax for such long time." I said closing my eyes.

"Thanks son. You were amazing too. I could not believe I had like hundred orgasm. Wow! When you rolled your tongue inside me, I was in heaven darling." She said and put her arm around my chest and we both slept.

I woke not until it was 4 in afternoon. I was starving like hell. I thought to get up and eat something but mom was practically over me and not willing to wake her I called Pizza and stayed on bed for a while. When she moved finally I got up from bed and got dressed and went into kitchen when I heard doorbell rang. Pizza boy gave delivery and I paid bills.

We had to do presentation about our new consultancy and concept which we were going to implement in mom's ex-office next day. So I thought to wake mom and eat Pizza and start pizza. Mom was still fast asleep. I gently called her but she only stirred and didn't wake up. Again I called her and nudged her gently then also she didn't wake up. Suddenly I had an idea I ran my tongue on her pussy lips; she woke instantly like having electric shock.

"What the hell you are doing?" she almost shouted.

"I found new way to wake you." I said and winked at her.

"Never do that again." She said in stern voice. "Please." She added in almost pleading voice.

She came closer to me and kissed me on lips.

"My pussy is now days on brink of climaxing all the time. A smaller touch is enough to send me in the world of lust and 18 years of starving made it impossible to control my mind." she explained me.

"Ok baby I will consider your plea and think on it." I said with smug face.

"You rascal!" she exclaimed.

"Ok let's have pizza then we can start with presentation." I informed her.

We ate pizza and went to bedroom. I started laptop and opened presentation completed so far. Then I opened the new topic on our agenda. I asked mom to explain about it. Sooner I found she is not her own and explaining it properly. I realized she badly wanted to climax again though she did that few hours back. I asked her to stand up and pulled her skirt down and inserted my finger inside her extremely wet pussy and saw towards her face. A smile flashed across her face. She sat on bed and I kneeled besides her and started to lick her pussy. I ran my tongue on crack of her pussy before opening it and inserting it inside. My mouth filled with her juices.

"It's time to taste your juice mom" I said to her and kissed her while I finger fucked her pussy. When we broke up I kneeled down again started to suck her pussy.

"That's fucking brilliant James. I liked it." Mom moaned loudly.

Soon her climax started to build she vigorously started to push my head towards her pussy, lifted her hips and started to move my tongue faster and faster. She climaxed with loud moan and her juices started to flow on my waiting mouth. I drank almost all except last which I saved for her. I got up and spitted all in her mouth as she drank her own juice. As we kissed for long time I finger fucked with my 2 fingers inside her. Soon another climax started to build giving her immense pleasure. I licked her boobs and increased speed of fingers now going in and out rapidly.

"Yes fuck momma's cunt with your dirty fingers. Oh fuck!" she swears loudly.

"Lick momma's boobs they are extremely sensitive. I like that."

"I am cumming... I am cumming" she moan loudly and again dropped to knees and waiting expectantly for her juices and I was amazed by the amount of juice her pussy again produced in quick succession after being climax multiple times few hours ago. When finally her climax was over she started to push my head from her pussy.

"That's brilliant James and thank you for making me cum again. I was really wanted to cum badly ever since you ran your tongue on my pussy." She said with satisfaction. "Let's get back to presentation then mom will suck my darling's cock." She said lovingly.

"Why do we need to dress in house anyway?" I asked jokingly as she started to wear her skirt.

"What? What did you said?" she asked in exasperated tone.

"Nothing I said nothing. Please wear your skirt and let's start with presentation." I amended my mistake instantly.

Next 4 hours we were immersed in presentation. At 8 we had dinner then again we worked on presentation. Though presentation was in good shape I wasn't happy with it. I forced mom to go to bed and worked whole night on presentation to make it perfect.

Chapter 10

In morning I advanced clock by 2 hours to avoid tension mom would create unnecessarily by constantly chatting about get ready faster. We were due to in mom's ex-office by 11 in morning so waking up mom by 9 could have been more than enough but my previous experience taught me to spare plenty of time when mom is edgy and nervous.

At 6:45 in morning I called mom to wake up. She only steered and went back to sleep. So at 7 I went to bedroom and ran my tongue on her pussy causing mom to wake instantly.

"Good morning mom." I greeted her with pleasant tone.

"Why the hell you did that? I told you I couldn't bear touch on my pussy and then leaving me unsatisfied." She said heatedly.

"I tried to wake you up in normal manner but you won't get up so finally I had no choice." I explained as I move away from bed to sit beside her.

When I moved first time she saw at watch. "Oh! My god its 9 o'clock why the hell you didn't wake me earlier?" she asked me as she got up from bed and ran towards bathroom.

"Oh man you should have woke me up earlier there is so much need to do and so less time remaining. I need to get ready then I need to look at presentation once before delivering in front of my ex-boss." She babbled on and on continuously. She was as edgy and nervous as I expected that she tried to do several things at same time. She started to brush teeth without toothpaste. I sensed that I things were going out of hand and I need to act to calm down her.

I hugged her tightly as she came back in bedroom.

"What are you doing? I need to get ready very quickly so that we can reach office before time." She blurted out.

"Please calm down calm down. See its only 7:15 in morning at not 9:15. We have plenty of time to get ready and reach office well with in time." I patted on her shoulder as she struggled to get out of hug.

She looked at watch and was stunned to see its 7:15 in morning and not 9:15. "I definitely saw 9 in clock when I got up." She said in very embarrassed tone hugging me back instead of trying to get out of it.

"Yah I am pretty sure you saw 9 in clock." I replied to her astonishment.

"You too saw 9 in clock?" she said with surprise and relieved tone.

"No I didn't but I am the one who moved clock ahead by 2 hours." I solved mystery for her.

"And why you did that?" she asked me looking into my eyes clearly surprised.

"For 2 reasons 1st same as you panicked by seeing 9 in clock that make me panic and freaks me out. One of us needs to be calm and make sure we are calm cool and composed before and during presentation." I explained her.

"And what is second?" she asked.

"You made promise about sucking something last night and I don't want you to break your promise." I whispered in her ear with smug face.

"Oh! My god you woke me early to suck your dick." She said with mock anger. I smiled at her and she gave one back and lips locked tenderly then so passionately that I lifted her from ground.

When we broke she looked in my eyes lovingly and with motherly affection. "I gather you are up all night and may I know reason for that?" she asked me.

"I worked on presentation till 5 a.m. and after that did my routine workout before waking you up." I replied her.

"And that's why I love you and you deserve to ask me to keep my promise." She told me winking at me and pulling my boxer to free my penis.

"Mom I would like to eat your pussy while you suck me like yesterday." I informed her. "Yah me too like that." She pushed me on bed and very seductively climbed on bed and sat on my mouth and grabbed my dick in her hand and started to play with it. I ran my finger over pussy lips as low moan escaped from her. With her hand on my cock my fingers in her pussy was enough for my cock to become hard rock.

"I love to suck your hard cock darling." Mom said excitedly. She kissed on my balls then she kissed tip of my cock before started to suck it. I too inserted my tongue in her pussy and started to fuck her with my tongue. Next hour belong to sucking and moaning sounds. We both were living in entirely different world of pleasure and absolute pleasure.

Finally after hour of sucking she let me cum and I transferred into cloud nine. She too was so full that we bathed together without any word. After bath mom gave demo of our presentation, then we started for office sharp 9:30. Mom was wearing new black sari and I was wearing formal shirt and trousers.

Presentation went well and question answer section was excellent. From look on her ex-boss face I was convinced that we sold our idea to him very well and it was matter of time that we would get contract to implement our idea.

Next day we won our first contract to implement our idea which was worth of 25K. For next month I was working with mom to implement our idea. I could accompany her twice a week due to my college and soccer practice. Even though we both has so much of work neither of us being tired of sucking other every night. It was month after we implemented our idea we received money when idea delivered its result also won us our second client this time much bigger contract worth of 75K.

Again she presented her idea and I worked on presentation to give it necessary edge so that client would accept our proposal. On presentation day mom was wearing office suit and she was looking so sexy in mini skirt that I had doubt any of the client provided attention to our presentation. When told this to mom in our night sucking session she giggled very hard and sucked my cock for long time.

Chapter 11

Next month was very hectic for me with my exams and soccer also 2 days with mom in office. Somehow I managed to scarp through it with better marks and off course successful implementation of our project.

"Darling I owe you so much that I can't even counts them now." Mom said with affection sitting on my lap.

"Then why you are bothering to count it?" I said removing her top.

"But I would like you to ask me 2 things which I can do for you for helping me to get 2 projects without your presentation it was impossible" she said briefly kissing on my lips. Suddenly her mobile started to ring.

"Hello. Hi dear ...how are you... I am fine too... That's wonderful news... yes of course I will be there... when and where? ...Next week? Sure I will be there... bye ... see you soon...." This was part of conversation I heard. When finally she hung up phone I looked at her with curiosity. It was 11:30 in night and usually its odd time for call.

"Kelly is getting married next week in our ancestral village same place where Sam got married last year." She informed me.

Kelly is my cousin, mom's elder brother's youngest daughter.

"But uncle doesn't like you right? How come he invited you for wedding?" I asked her clearly puzzled.

"No it was not him. It was Linda his wife on call. She was only friend or well wisher when I was pregnant with you. Actually she only helped me when my father asked me to leave house when I refused to do abortion. Her parents gave me shelter though they took rent but never asked about it or they used to look after you when I used to go to work." Mom first time years told me about her fallout with family. I was in awe to hear everybody wanted mom to do abortion.

"Mom thanks you for allowing me to enter in this beautiful world." Tears tickled down my cheek.

"Don't be ridiculous. I am the one who should be thankful to you. You are source of my happiness for me last 18 years and who knows many more years to come." She said while wiping my tears. Her own tears trickled down from her cheeks which I wiped with my tongue.

"So we are going to wedding then?" I asked her to change topic.

"Yes of course we are going. And it will be thrilling experience than last time." She said with child like glee.

"Yes it will be thrilling experience and excited which you will never forget. I have one surprise for you during wedding." I deliberately paused.

"And what is that surprise?" she asked eagerly.

"I know you are sport enough to spoil surprise. Yah but I can give you hint. You will climax during wedding." I said rather pompously.

"Don't be ridiculous. I will be sitting in ladies row and you will be gents. We will be separated by some 20 seats also I will be wearing sari. And don't tell me you can make me cum from some 50 feet." She laughed at idea.

"How I will do that is the surprise for you just wait and experience." I said in perfect tone of confident man.

"Then I will take on this bet. If you make me cum I will kiss you on lips in wedding. But if you lose you can't use any of your two wishes." She said taking the bet.

"Any way tell me darling what your two wishes are?" she said with affection in her voice.

"I will ask you that at some other occasion. But you must keep your word." I told her.

pornopam
pornopam
53 Followers