Mom's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so big!" she said as if my entire cock inside her.

"Go all the way, mom." I informed.

She lowered herself further more and took entire cock inside her pussy.

"Oh god I love this. Your entire cock inside me James it feels so good. How could it be wrong?" she moaned.

"Yes mom your pussy is so tight is feels so good this is heaven." I replied her

She remains seated on my cock as we kissed. It was closest we were after she gave me birth. Both of us were lost in our own thoughts as kissed continued longer. After wonderful moments we broke apart.

"Now I would like to get fucked." She said with lust and smile across her face.

She lifted herself and dropped again on my cock. Again she lifted herself this time higher and lowered again. My cock started to slip in her pussy with less friction as her pussy lubricated. She started to bounce on my cock with rhythm.

"Oh! My god I'm cumming." mom shouted. "This so fucking brilliant I can't imagine how I stayed away from fucking so long. Nothing is compared to real hard cock." She shouted.

She increased her speed of bouncing causing me nearing my climax.

"Oohh..Aha..oo..Oh! Ah! Yes fuck me yah mom faster. Faster...fuck me...fuck me..." both of us were moaning as mom started to bounce at top speed.

"Mom I'm cumming. I'm cumming." I shouted as I felt I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Yes darling cum inside momma's pussy. Fill my pussy with your sweet cum." Mom shouted with pleasure.

With another thrust I started shoot my load deep inside her pussy. I was cumming so hard that I thought I'm shooting my entire tank inside her.

Mom stopped bouncing on my cock as it shrank. She sat on my lap; still my cock inside her pussy. We kissed passionately as we both shifted into world of lust.

"Mom, that was brilliant. I still can't believe it's real." I said to myself rather than to her as I would say after masturbating.

Mom pinched me and as I shouted with pain. "Now you can believe it right?" she giggled. Mom looked so cute that I stared at her for a minute that made her stopped her giggling.

"What happened son?" she asked.

"You look so cute mom. God I love you so much." I said with elevated emotions.

"I love you too darling." Tears started to roll on her cheeks. I wiped them with my fingers and then kissed again like lovers.

"I want to fuck you again mom." I told her as I realized my started to erect again inside her.

"Oh my god you are stud. And you can fuck me any time any place you want darling." She informed me with lust in her eyes.

I lifted her and walked into bedroom and dropped her on bed.

"Now it's time to show you my skills." I said with grin as I pulled my cock outside her pussy for 1st time. I rammed my cock inside her already dripping pussy. With less friction it went completely inside easily. Then I started to thrust at top speed.

"Oh man! Take it easy we have no train to catch." She almost shouted as I rammed cock in her pussy. I lifted her both legs and continued to fuck her at top speed.

"Oh aha.....ooo...fuck me ...yah nice baby..." and sound of cock ramming pussy filled our bedroom.

Soon I neared my climax due to fucking her at top speed. When I sensed if I didn't stop I would climax. I pulled my cock out of her pussy.

"Now you suck my cock." I told her. Sensing my need she compiled and sucked me for sometime till my climax subdued.

"Now I will fuck you in doggy position." I informed as I grabbed her with hair and pulled her mouth from cock.

"Wow James I liked way you took control." She told me as we kissed briefly and she bent on her knees and lowered herself into bed and spreading legs waiting for my cock. I climbed on bed kissed her pussy before fucking her

"Oh man I am cumming ...I am cumming." She shouted. "Oh you are so big. It making me climaxed thousands of time it is fucking brilliant."

I fucked for long time.

Finally I couldn't hold myself I started to shout." I am cumming mom...holy fuck I am gonna cum."

"Cum in my pussy aha fill my pussy with your cum. Yah do it fill momma with your cum" she also climaxed again as I shoot my cum inside pussy.

When I finished shooting load; I stood transfixed as her pussy started drip with cum. Finally exhausted with such great fucking my legs gave up and collapsed next to mom who was already asleep. I kissed her and slept that night.

Next day I woke up late and found that mom was not next to me. I saw the clock it was 10 o'clock in morning. "Wow! What an absurd dream you had James; fucking your mom just absurd." I said to myself. Then I realized I was naked in bed. Some senses came back to me and I realized it wasn't dream. I jumped out of bed with joy as my morning hard on pulsed to show its presence. I walked out in kitchen and found mom was standing near sink cleaning cup for coffee. She was wearing only white shirt and nothing below. My dried cum was on her ass cheeks. I quickly went towards her and grabbed her boobs and started to fondle them.

"Good morning mom." I greeted her.

"Nice way to say good morning dear." She said turning her head towards me. I briefly kissed her and shoved my morning hard on into her pussy from behind.

"Not now darling. I don't to spoil my coffee." She told me to stop.

"Ok mom as you wish." I said and slowly pulled my cock outside.

"No don't take it out." Mom screamed as I expected. "You know I can't let you take your dick out of my pussy without fucking it. You fucked me twice last night. Don't you get enough yesterday?" she ask in exasperation.

"Enough of you? No Never." I replied her with ramming my cock in her pussy.

"Oh! My god James fuck me fuck me. It's so good your cock is so big. I am going to cum soon." Mom moaned.

"Oh yah baby fuck your momma. Fuck my pussy with your 10 inches tool." Mom shouted again.

"Oh mom you are so tight again I love fucking you." I moaned.

I fucked her from behind for 20 minutes before fucking her on dining table for another 20 odd minutes. Finally I neared my climax

"Mom I am gonna cum. I am gonna cum." I shouted to warn.

"Yah me too gonna cum. But shoot your load in my mouth let me drink your sweet cum this time." I shoot cum in her mouth and on her face and I collapsed in the chair.

"Look what you have done to my face." She said with mock anger. I could see satisfaction on her face.

"I thought you said you need extra cream in coffee." I teased her.

"I said in coffee not on my face." She said playfully rubbing my dick with her foot with affection.

Over next 4 days we were house bound mainly because my college had trip some place which I excused by saying we need to move to new house and also didn't had any meetings with clients.

We fucked in each and every corner of our house; in the bedroom, in kitchen, on dining table, in bathroom almost everywhere. We were like honeymoon couples fucking day night trying new positions.

Chapter 14

Over weekend we shifted to new house; a beautiful duplex with garden. We loved it when we purchased it but loving it more from we woke next morning early in morning saw beautiful sun shine from garden which was so quiet and majestic I could still feel that wonderful moment when our lips locked while admiring nature's beauty.

Away from human habituated area our house was totally secured for all kinds of attack. We were like Adam and Eve naked in garden admiring nature gifts. I fucked her so passionately that her screaming in pleasure might have been heard by people travelling on highway 2 Km from our house but we didn't cared.

From Monday our regular grinding routine started. I was busy in my college and my soccer practice and with her client meetings. Still we found time and energy to fuck every night. Finally weekend arrived with its blessings. No work for mom and only soccer practice for me.

We did some shopping in the mall. Both of us feeling like weirdo mom asked me to show her my cock. When we found ourselves in isolated corner I checked for cameras before stripping my boxer to show mom my cock. She my hard dick in her hand started to rub it and I could see lust in her eyes and that could only mean we were going to fuck soon. It was too risky to get caught in public for fucking someone can't imagine what would happen if someone who knew us found it.

"Mom what is in your mind?" I asked her so as to make her realize the situation.

"The same thing you are thinking; fucking you. I know it's risky but I can't wait to be fucked." She said in one fluid sentence.

"Come on mom let us go to home we will reach in hour or so then I will fuck you whole afternoon." I begged her pulling up my boxers.

"No way! I can't wait for hour. You need to do something and soon. I can't wait anymore" she informed looking towards my hard cock.

We finished our shopping that very moment and paid bills. I took her towards parking to leave mall. When we were in the parking we realized that parking was full and very dark due to no lights in parking and obviously no one was down there as parking was full. Due to weekend people was just in the mall so no one was leaving mall in hurry. As we entered in car mom pushed me n back seat and pulled my boxer and sucked my cock for few minutes before closing door and stripping her shorts and then she quickly sat on my cock taking it deeply in her pussy.

A low moan escaped from her mouth. She started to bounce on my cock, there was so little space for her to keep her feet firm that she lost her balance and fall on my chest. Soon she found way to balance herself and then she started to bounce up and down. I grabbed her boobs and started press them.

"Oh! Yah you are fucking so well. Yah yes fuck me." I moaned suppressing my voice.

"O h yah I am cumming this is so brilliant."

"Oh ah yah oooo..."

Soon she started to bounce at top speed. Car started to vibrate as well. That made me panic. I started to think about what if someone caught us, but mom was not worried about it at all. She realized what I am thinking she lowered herself on my chest and kissed me on lips.

"Just relax and enjoy nothing will happen relax" she told me and gone back to bouncing on my cock. Though I was not convinced entirely I relaxed a bit as mom suggested and started to enjoy fucking in such confined space.

After good fucking for 15 minutes mom exhausted by bouncing so we switched our roles I was on top of her. I started to fuck her vigorously causing car to shake as if we were on some roller coaster ride. I started to enjoy fucking mom in the car; I fucked her another 20 minutes or so then my climax build so rapidly that I thought I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Mom I am gonna cum. I gonna cum" I moaned in her ear as bent down to thrust my cock powerfully in her pussy.

"Yah shoot cum in momma's pussy." She said in low tone.

I shoot my load in her pussy. Finally I collapsed on her body. Both of us were exhausted so we were lying on back seat of car to next few minutes then we wore our cloths and drove out of parking.

"I guess we were luck today." Both of us said same time and we started to laugh. When we back in our parking we fucked in car again this time no need to suppress our voices we swore in pleasure loudly. It was one of those fucking that I still remember crystal clear.

After 2 months later we won another big project which earned us 1 million bucks. We were settling in our business and we were enjoying life to its fullest.

Then I had soccer tournament across country 600 miles from home and mom, which took 1 and half days to travel by train. I was feeling so sad and missing mom that I was not able to concentrate at soccer at all. I was so disoriented that I almost scored own goal luckily ball hit crossbar and went out. Our coach realized threat playing me further and substituted me first time after very long. I couldn't think anything at all I called mom and broke down. She realized something terribly wrong with me and flew down next day and spoke with my coach and took me to hotel room with her. As soon as mom was with me I was myself again playing with focus and precision. Coach was happy to let me stay with mom in hotel room so I shifted to hotel with mom.

"Mom I love you." I told her while we kissed that night when we won semi-final round.

"I love you too James." Mom said.

"You know what I can't stay away from you for long." I told her and my eyes become wet. Sensing all melodrama would start soon mom said "Yah I know what you were missing you rascal." She started to giggle. All melodramatic lifted and we were ourselves again. We fucked that whole night in various positions, luckily next day wasn't match day. After we won cup mom took permission from coach instead of train travel we flew to Delhi.

Chapter 15

Though all my birthdays were special with mom but this year it was more special. At 12:00 o'clock mom said happy birthday and kissed me. I was expecting some kind of present to follow kiss but didn't came so I asked mom about my present.

"I am going to give you special gift. I hope you will like it." Mom told me.

"Mom, I always like your presents." I replied her kissing her briefly.

"Where is my present though?" I asked her looking around.

She dragged me into bedroom and stripped my boxer and started suck my cock. Today her mouth was feeling so special I would have cum but I somehow managed to control myself. After sucking my cock for while mom pushed me on the bed then mom stripped her lingerie and sat over my cock.

"And here is your present my darling. I am presenting your hard rock cock my virgin asshole." Mom announced grandly. I could only gape at her.

"Looks like someone awe stuck. "Mom giggled and lowered herself on my cock which was now hardest till that date I could feel pulse in cock like my heartbeat.

"James ... oh God ... this is so good," mom gasped as she felt the cock head pop into her asshole. She felt my cock huge as it stretched her normally tight nether hole. Yet it had not really hurt ... she felt stretched and full, but there was little pain as she told me later. "Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as several inches of his cock slipped into her asshole. She reached down and touched her now very swollen clit. My cock was throbbing with excitement... She pushed two fingers into her pussy and could actually feel my cock through the thin membrane between her pussy and anal canal. Her pussy convulsed. She didn't realize that having a cock in her ass could cause her pussy to spasm.

"Oh God, Mom, you are so tight and warm," I moaned.

Mom giggled and rotated her hips again. Then she pushed back down, taking my entire cock deep in her asshole again. "You like fucking your mother's asshole?" she asked.

I moaned in response.

"I'll take that as a yes. I love it too."

Mom began to move up and down slowly on my cock. Her asshole had loosened enough that she could move freely now. I was amazed that she liked being fucked in the ass. I wasn't sure she could climax like that, but there was sensuality about it ... closeness to her that I had not felt before when we were fucking. Her pace on my cock quickened until she was taking me in and out of her ass with ease and at a rapid tempo. Her finger found her clit again and began to rub it.

"Mom, you are so tight. You are going to make me cum if you keep that up."

"Shoot then your cum in your mother's asshole. Yes, cum in me," she responded.

"Ahhhhhhiiiiieeee!!!" I bellowed as my cock throbbed and began to send my hot cream deep into mom's willing asshole. It seemed that her bowels were sucking his cum out of his balls like a vacuum. Each throb of my cock sent another huge blast of cum into her until I was totally drained.

"This will be my best birthday gift ever." I said in exhausted voice as we kissed.

"Pleasure is mine darling." Mom said in satisfied tone.

Over next few weeks we both fucked every corner of house especially stairs which we both like so much.

Yesterday it was mom's birthday. I thought so many things but couldn't think anything that will amaze her or bring surprise on her face. Finally I decided to ask her what she would like to have as birthday gift.

"Happy Birthday" I wished her.

"Thank you darling."

"I thought so many things but couldn't think any gift that can be suitable for you. Please tell me what can I do for you?" I asked her as we broke our birthday kiss.

"Surely James I would like you to fuck me without wasting anytime." She told me and both of us laughed.

I suddenly had an idea and opened drawer and searched a diamond ring which I bought for her but forgot to give her on my birthday. I dropped on one knee in front of mom.

"Ms. Sheila I am James in deeply love with you. Would like to ..." purposefully stopped in between.

"What?" she looked awe stuck as I presented ring same way I looked on my birthday.

"Ms. Sheila I am James in deeply love with you. Would like to fuck me?" I asked her as I presented ring. And we both started to laugh.

"Mom my knee is hurting please respond." I said after some minutes.

"It serves right." Mom winked at me.

"Please..."

"Yes I do." Mom finally said yes and I slid ring in her finger.

"Now let us fuck darling." I said.

"I always liked kids." Mom said while bouncing on my cock.

"Ah yes...me too." I moaned.

"Actually I would love to have more children besides you." Mom said in pensive tone.

"I would like to have brothers and sisters. I would loved play with them share things with them." I informed her.

"How about son or daughter?" mom said still bouncing on my cock.

"What? You mean my child with you?" My brain could not process anything else.

"Yah our child would you like to have them?" mom asked me eagerly.

"Mom I would off course like that if it's safe for you, me and our child." I replied.

"Oh James this is most beautiful news I ever heard." Tears started to run on her cheeks.

"Yes of course we will do all research and make sure it safe for child which will be born." Mom said with joy.

That day we searched on internet for 4-5 hours about child safety born from mother son relationship and mostly we found that it's harmless and safe

"Mom it looks safe." I said with joy.

"Yah it looks like safe for me too" mom clearly looked excited.

"I will talk to doctors and we will decide tomorrow.

"Ok mom as you wish." I replied.

That evening mom took met with 2-3 well known doctors.

"Mom what happened?" I asked eagerly as we were in the bed.

"Tomorrow morning I will tell you everything." Mom informed as we fucked that night.

Mom is standing in the garden naked watching sunrise; I am going to garden to get answer to most important question of our life.

I am Signing off and walking into sunshine of new life probably...See you later.

----------------------------------------------