Mom's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pornopam
pornopam
53 Followers

"I take it as Yes from you and I am going to call Mark." She said picking phone.

"Hello Mark its Sheila, I have decided to shoot with you when we can have agreement?" she spoke with Mark for next 5 minutes.

"We need to go to his office and sign some documents and then tomorrow shooting will start." She informed me.

"Ok Mom let's start we will be in his office at 4 o'clock." I said.

We were in Mark's office at 4 o'clock. When we finalized agreement it was 5 o'clock. According to the agreement mom would be get same amount what we decided to spent. Also Mark agreed to send photos to us and we can use them without any copyright.

Next week was wonderful for both of us exploring France beautiful beaches mom and her co-models sporting bikinis, swimsuits and lingerie for shoot except me and mom could not share room due to some arrangement problem I shared hall with crew and mom shared with her co-models. Mom looked so sexy that I could not stop myself from clicking and shooting her. When we returned to Paris after week somebody stole our luggage and we lost some of our money.

"We should complain in police." I said to her.

"No we are not going do that. I don't want any trouble. We have enjoyed trip now let's get back." She said in firm voice. My any argument could not change her mind. I called flight booking office for changing dates of our return flight. With some luck we got flight without much fine.

When we were back I calculated that our trip cost was covered by mom's shoot and we returned back with some profit.

Chapter 8

Next week we moved to Mumbai for mom to start her new job. We rented larger flat than our flat. In the start it was light work for mom and less study for me but in couple of months I understood I was not in top 3 in class and I was just making way in soccer team of college. I decided to work hard on my study and training so I dropped going out to night parties with mom. Though those parties were boring in many ways mom had to attend them as she has to maintain relationship with clients, which was her responsibility in addition to her job because of her position. We had very less time for each other.

It was 5th month of her job I found she has been at home for couple of days and when I asked her about her health, she said she was fine. And we didn't had much of discussion as I went to college and came back late from training. When I entered home I thought I smelled someone smoking cigarette. First I thought may be its imaginary as I passed group of smokers outside society; but when I reached near room smell grew stronger. It was smell coming from mom's room. I was surprised so I knocked on door. Mom called me to come in.

I was stunned to see her smoking I was about ask her on that. She said "I will explain it later but can you please bring packet of cigarette? Its last one and I need it desperately." I went out and bought a packet for her and handed it over to her.

She lighted up cigarette and inhaled deeply and closed her laptop and sat near me.

"Sorry son but drawn towards cigarette in office. Here everyone smokes and all important information is discussed or shared in smoke break. First I hesitated to smoke but soon realized I am too behind in politics of office and can't survive if I didn't join them in smoking break." Mom told reason why she started smoking.

"No need to say sorry mom but you should cut down cigarettes." I said with concern in my voice.

"I know son that's why I never smoked at home but under tension my brain stopped working entirely and found out I need to smoke so I asked to bring packet." She replied.

"What happened mom?" I asked her with disbelief in my voice. I could not believe we were so apart from each other in 5 months that mom didn't tell she was under lot of pressure.

"Yah I know we haven't been on same wavelength as we were but it's hardly matter of concern for me now." She said rather harshly but I knew her tension getting better of her.

"What happened mom?" I repeated question.

"One of the juniors has done a big mistake which will cost company 5 million dollars and reputation also he will lose his job can cause firing of couple of more people including me unless we can find solution until this weekend." She told what has happened.

"Mom can you tell me; what he has done and why such amount at stake?" I asked her.

"What is use of me telling you? You are not aware of our system and explaining you will cost precious hours." She replied tiredly.

"Yah I know I don't know anything but I might see flaw in logic in what you are trying to implement as I am fresh and looking from outside also you can get idea while explaining me." I tried to convince her.

"Ok I will tell you, anyway I am going nowhere in solving problem and I need break from thinking wildly." She said inhaling deeply.

She started to tell her problem which caused by some stupid young executive and it was like executive has fired some set of instructions which was triggered larger set of instructions only relief was that it was Christmas week so everybody was on leave in client location and mom's company has time to rectify mistake. When she explained me issue what they have done so far I noticed one thing they were trying to rectify mistake by revert back those commands which were not allowed to do because of lack of permissions. And informing clients means loss of credibility and loss of money.

I knew all system has a mechanism to prevent messages or instructions to be alive for indefinite time. I suggested mom to update instruction date to some back date so that instructions can be killed. Mom checked with her seniors and found that they can change instruction date and system was designed to delete all messages before 6 months.

Mom kissed me and hugged me for long time and cried on my shoulders.

"Thanks son. You saved the day and couple of jobs." She told me again weeping her eyes.

"It's nothing mom but you should make good presentation and present in front of senior managers so that they should be impressed." I said her.

"Yah I will and then I will quit this job. I can't handle this much pressure and politics. The other team's member instead of helping us tried to throw us away. I can't take it anymore. " she informed me her decision and asked me about my opinion.

"If you are not comfortable and can't work and lose your health to cigarettes I will support your decision whole heartedly." I told her.

After a month of notice period mom left the company in 6 months and we decided to move back to Delhi. We send our all luggage through movers and packers.

Our flight was in night 9 o'clock which was delayed by couple of hours. So I and mom went to smoking room which was empty apart from us. Mom was wearing tight t-shirt and very short shorts which was exposing her legs.

"Mom, see all those people are glancing back again and again to see lady smoking hot." I said to tease her.

Mom just laughed and briefly kissed on my cheek. In plane also everybody was checking her from their corner of eyes and feeling jealous about me I enjoyed a feeling of being with desirable woman during journey. I rented a car to reach from airport to our home.

Because of my previous record I got admission in college without any difficulty. As I was in college there was no need to attend college regularly which helped me to stay back in home and help mom to arrange our home. Finally after 3 days we managed to clean all rooms and restore everything to proper state. We had few extra things than our home can accommodate so we decided that to turn my room in storage room for new things. We had to sell my bed to create space in my room.

"Mom I will sleep here on sofa good night." I said her on same night which we sold bed.

"Why you will sleep on sofa? My bed is large enough to accommodate both of us. And if you remember you used to sleep there until couple of years back." Mom asked me in surprise.

"Mom it was 4 years back when I was kid. And now..." I stopped in middle of sentence.

"Oh now what you are big boy and people will laugh when they hear if you sleep with me." Mom said angrily.

"Oh! Mom it's nothing like that." I said.

"Don't worry son we both are adult now and I don't mind you sleeping with me on same bed. Now if you have problem then tell me." Mom said rather aggressively.

"No mom, I don't have any problem. I just said so as not to disturb your routine."I told her.

"Let's go in bedroom. I will change to night cloths and I want you back as my hairstylist and makeup man. Are you ready?" she asked me.

"I am there anytime at your service." I bowed to her.

When mom came out of bathroom I was stunned to see her. Mom was wearing transparent night gown nothing underneath.

"Oh! My god you are wearing transparent night gown. Wow you look damn hot!" I exclaimed.

"I take you like it." She said. I just nodded in agreement. Mom sat in front of me for her hairstyle when I saw she had tattoo just above her ass.

"Mom you have tattoo on your back?"I asked her.

"Yes darling would you like to see it?" mom asked in childish glee.

"Definitely yes after I finish your hairstyle. When did you tattooed?" I asked her while doing updo for her.

"It's long story. One of my friends from parties does this tattoo thing and she asked me repeatedly and that too for free. Finally I had to say yes and that's not only tattoo I have." She informed me.

"You have more tattoos?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh! We haven't chatted like this for ages. I missed those chats and now I feel I am back. I will show all of them to you." She said emotionally.

"Me too miss those chat lot to share with you." I said completing her hairstyle.

"Actually I am not wearing anything under nightie. So If I need to show you tattoos, you will see me naked completely." She said more to herself.

"I don't mind." I said aloud before I could stop myself.

"Oh my sweetie you want to see momma naked?" she said erotically. My cock was hard rock now. And I was not sure if I could see her and restrain from cumming then and there itself. Before I could answer anything mom came closer and kissed me. Though I responded her kiss I could not hold myself and ran towards bathroom for reliving myself.

"Oh my god you still have problem with early climaxing buddy?" she asked with surprised tone. "I was about to ask you how many girls you dated and had sex in Mumbai. But it seems you are still same old James shy around girls. We need to solve your problem as soon as possible." She told me when I came back from bathroom.

"I am sorry mom. I tried to apply your advice but couldn't do it." I said guiltily.

"Ok It's not a problem. We can find solution soon. Let me show you my tattoos first." She said turning her back towards me and stripping her night gown.

The tattoo read,

"It's better to masturbate instead suffering in love for one fuck."

"Oh my god mom you and f word on your body. I never imagined of that." I said.

"You can say FUCK man only two of us in the room. Do you like the tattoo?" Mom said.

"Very deep thought can't say anything. But I don't to follow advice and masturbate entire life" I said smiling.

"Oh oh look who wants to fuck... you need to girl who will be satisfied in 2 minutes." Mom teased me.

"No need for girl. You are there for me." I said without much thinking.

"What?" mom said loudly and turned towards me. Her eyes were widening I thought her eyeballs may pop out if she continue.

"Oh! Mom I don't mean that way. I said you will help me to control my orgasm beyond 2 minutes." I said blushing.

"I know you don't mean you will fuck me. Otherwise why I would be naked in front of you? Anyway see this 2nd tattoo." She pointed just below her boobs.

The tattoo read,

"If you read this, you are growing older."

"Where is tattoo mom?" I asked her smiling.

"You are rascal! I know you read it." She said in mock anger.

"You are my mom and it's bad to stare at your boobs so I read it." I teased her.

"Yah yah I know what is bad and what is not. Here is 3rd and final tattoo." She pointed just above her pussy.

"Nice pussy mom and heart shape too." I complimented her instantly.

"Thank you. Now I can say you are not growing older." She laughed.

The tattoo read,

"Eat me, Beat me, Bite me,

Blow me, Suck me, fuck me, finger me,

Very slowly, if you kiss me, don't be sassy,

use your tongue and make it nasty."

"Now this is some advice which I can follow all the time." I exclaimed.

"Oh yah will you really follow this advice?" mom said erotically and kissed me. I felt electric current ran through my body when her silky soft boob touched my bare chest. My cock started to throb and I neared to climax again. When we broke apart I ran to bathroom to relive myself.

When I returned found that mom was still naked and lying on the bed smoking cigarette. Her legs spread showing her pussy. My cock became rock hard in record time even after twice I had climaxed in an hour or so.

Before I could say anything mom said "I was planning to start your sex education tomorrow with proper approach but I think I shall start your education now itself."

"Come here and I hope you are ready to receive your lessons now." She added.

"I am ready to receive lessons anytime tell me what to do." I replied.

"1st of all strip all your cloths and sit on bed and show me how you masturbate." Mom answered.

"Oh mom I can't." I blurted out.

"What you can't?" she said calmly.

"I can't...I can't be naked in front of you and masturbate." I stammered.

"What the fuck do you want me to help you or not?" she said angrily.

"Yes mom but..."

"There are no ifs and buts. Do as I say. I am also naked here why you are shying as if I never saw you naked." She spoke hotly. I stripped my clothes and sat on bed

"Now show me how you masturbate." She said inhaling deeply.

"That's the problem I can't do in front of you." I told my problem to her.

"I can see your cock is hard rock again watching momma naked and watching her pussy. Imagine you are going to fuck this wonderful pussy you dirty little pervert." Mom spoke so erotically I started to stroke cock without any intention. My cock grew larger and was to its full size of 10 inches within minute.

"Oh my god what a wonderful cock you have you can rip any pussy to its core." Mom groaned.

"Let me know once you nearing climax." Mom shouted suddenly as my stroking grew faster.

Within another minute I sensed I can no longer fight back my climax I started to shout "I am cumming I am cumming." And I closed my eyes. Same time I felt mom's hand on my cock and she squeezed my cock so hard, pain surged through me caused me to open my eyes. She released her grip after few seconds, the pain; surprise of her move diverted my mind of climax and my climax subdued.

Again and again she squeezed my cock when I neared to climax prolonging my climax what I thought to be for ages. Finally I could not take any more and requested mom to let me cum as balls were on fire finally after 15 minutes or so when mom let me cum I could not summon any energy to run in bathroom and shoot my all load on sheets. I was so exhausted that could not get up and see what mess I did. I stayed lying on bed.

"See you have done mess on this bed sheet." Mom said in mock anger.

"Thank you, for such a wonderful lesson. I will cleanup this mess soon" I replied in exhausted voice without getting up.

"Welcome son. And you don't have to clean anything. I will do it." She informed and came near and kissed me on lips and asked me to lift my hips so that she can pull bed sheet.

After lying for some time I got some energy back. I got up and took new bed sheet and made bed for us. When I finished making bed mom entered room. This time thanked her again looking into her eyes. Suddenly she threw herself into my arms and started to kiss me. Kiss was so passionate that I lifted her from floor. Both of us still naked added fuel to passion of the kiss which lasted for nearly five minutes. When we broke apart we dressed without any word and lied down on the bed. No words were needed to understand each other feelings our eyes did all talking that night. Slowly we fell into regime of sleep.

Chapter 9

Next morning I got up early only to find mom embraced me and I couldn't move without pushing her away. I stayed in same position for couple of minutes when mom slightly moved that freed me. I thought I had wonderful dream about mom teaching me control my early climaxing but when I entered her bathroom I found yesterday changed sheets and then I realized everything happened in reality not in my dream. I got up and did my normal workout routine then took shower in my room when I entered kitchen I found mom standing near gas.

"Good morning mom."I wished her.

"Good morning son. Would you like coffee?" she replied with pleasant smile.

"Yah sure mom I would like to have coffee. Thanks."I replied.

We chatted over coffee for little while before mom got up to go for shower. Suddenly idea flashed into my mind and I pulled her towards me on my lap and kissed her and she responded without any hesitation when we broke up she again tried to get up and go for shower but I pinned her in my grip. With her eyes she asked me what I want.

"You will masturbate now here in front of me" I said in more or less commanding voice.

"Oh I can't masturbate in front of you. I am your mother. It's out of question and I am going to take bath." She said and got up from lap.

"You are not going anywhere unless you masturbate here." I said forcefully holding her hand and pulling her towards me.

"I would like to apply your yesterday's lesson in real scenario and more practical environment." I informed her.

"No way! I won't masturbate and I am going for bath." She said with mock courage which I sensed immediately.

"You will do it and its final. And I don't want to hear one more NO." I said in firm and commanding voice and released her hand from my grip and freed her.

And as I expected she turned to me and said "Ok. I will do it but one condition."

"Ok. Tell me your condition." I asked her condition.

"I want you to be naked while watching me." She said with smile.

"Condition accepted." I said while stripping

"Oh! Someone is in hurry." She giggled. I ignored her as I stripped in record time.

She removed her night gown slowly and sensuously. That increased my heart beat. As she stripped naked she came towards me and kissed me. As our bodies met each other; warmth of her body captured my nerves and an electric current ran through my body and I literally lifted her off the ground. After some priceless moments we broke apart and she went on sit on chair. I was rock hard and nearing my climax.

"Oh! Mom I gonna cum soon." I whispered loudly enough her to hear that.

"No so fast young man. I don't want my yesterday's lessons gone for toss." And she squeezed hard cock in her hand so tightly that pain yet again diverted mind off climax.

"You wanted me to masturbate or help you in masturbate?" mom teased me.

"Don't tease me I just wanted to do some service to for you. But I know you purposefully asked me to strip naked so that you can avoid masturbating. But be assured you will do it in front of me and that too now." I retorted back.

I somehow managed to keep my climax at bay. Mom sat in chair and spread her legs and slowly she folded her legs. And then very erotically she inserted her finger in vagina. As in porn movie she pulled finger out and licked it. My cock fully erected gave horrible twitch and I ran in bathroom to relive myself. When I came back, as I expected I found mom still masturbating. Now her fingers were rhythmically going in out of her pussy. After few minutes speed of her action grew. Also her moans got louder and her eyes were closed. When she lifted her hips from chair and her finger started to move faster and faster I sensed she was nearing her climax. Suddenly an idea flashed in my mind. And I grabbed her both hands and took them away from her pussy.

pornopam
pornopam
53 Followers