Mom's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next fortnight was amazing for me. Matches on alternate days and daily practice kept me occupied most of the times but then also I called mom every day after 9:00 P.M. for first few days I found her very attentive to my calls and spoke to me over half an hour. But last week she hardly seems to have any energy left for her as our call length was reduced to merely 5 minutes. I worried about her but soccer would wipe out all worries from my mind and I thought what I can do for her from there.

Chapter 6

On Saturday after we won final on nail biting 118th minute goal from our captain which ensured us trophy. I also won best winger of the tournament and got selected for national level tournament. With high spirits we started our journey back home. We reached station 3 A.M. Sunday morning. It took me another 1 hours to reach home. I opened doors with keys and turned on lights. To my surprise I found house was not cleaned for several days. When I went to kitchen I found pile of vessels needed to be cleaned. I immediately understood mom was working like maniac and not able to save energy for home.

After having cleaned hall quickly to restore it somewhat respectable look I took shower and when I was about go to bed to get very essential sleep, I heard alarm gone off at 5 a.m. I was surprised to hear alarm from mom's room as usually she woke up without alarm and her office timing was 9 a.m. I entered her room to greet mom only to find she was still lying on bed sleeping again. This was most unlike mom who get out of bed immediately when she wakes up in morning. I gathered from her actions she must be extremely tired and didn't want to go to office.

I went straight to her bed sat near her. Within few minutes alarm started to ring again. I threw my arm around her.

"No need to wake up mom. It's Sunday and you are not going to office." I told her.

"I have lots of work and I need to reach office by 7 a.m." mom said in sleepy voice and tried to push away so that she can get out of bed.

I decided to force her to sleep again and pinned her to bed. I was being more alert and strong I was able to pin her. Finally after few minutes struggle I said in commanding voice

"Mom, you are not going office today and it's final. Don't struggle anymore I won't let you out of my hold until you sleep again." In another couple of minutes mom slept again. I loosened my grip and slept near her still kept my arm around her waist. Nearly 9 a.m. I woke up. After brushing my teeth, I cleaned hall and then started to wash dishes. When I was nearly finished washing dishes mom came back from behind and hugged me. I could feel tears rolling down from her cheeks.

"What happened mom?" I asked her without turning around.

"Because of me you need to clean hall, do dishes after coming back from long journey." Mom replied sobbing.

"It's nothing and no need to cry. Yah but I can do with a cup of coffee." I said washing dishes.

"Sure I will prepare coffee." Mom said in somewhat her usual cheery voice.

We chatted about her office and her maniac work and how she worked for 15 hours day for past fortnight. And how she was unable get more sleep and do household work. I patted on her back and showed sympathy. When subject again drifted towards I needed to work immediately after coming back I broke news of being selected for national level tournament.

"That's wonderful news son! You deserved it." Mom said with her all affection.

"This is all because of you, mom." I said and briefly kissed her on lips. I was kissing her after 2 weeks. She didn't seem to be bothered about it.

Whole day we spent gathering much needed rest. Next day mom went early to office around 8:00 in the morning. After doing usual routine work, I was watching movie telecasted on TV I had an idea to get mom out of office around 6:00. I called mom and asked her to come out of office sharp at 6:00.

"Mom if you don't come out I will come inside and won't leave office until you leave and then won't have dinner either." I said and cut the call.

Mom tried to call several times but I didn't pick any of them. At 5:15 I started towards mom's office on my bike. Sharp at 6:00 mom came out of office. I asked her to sit behind me and we were back in home in half an hour.

"Mom take shower, I picked your sari for tonight outing and kept on bed. Call me once you are ready for hairstyle." I informed her plan.

"But where are we going?" mom asked me most anticipated question.

"Mom we are going for dinner in new hotel we haven't been before in outskirts of city." I informed her leaving surprise out.

"Oh ok I will take bath then we can move." Mom replied.

"Perfect. Call me once you ready for hairstyle." I said and left her room.

I planned to give mom necklace and ear-rings in hotel but I thought those will be perfectly suitable for her sari. After some half an hour or so I knocked on her door.

"Mom, can I come in for sec?" I called her.

"I am not ready for hairstyle. I will call you once I am ready." She called back.

"It's not about hairstyle. I want to give you something which will suit you with sari." I informed.

"Yah come in then." She replied.

When I entered I found mom was sitting in front of vanity table wearing only panty completely bare boobs. My cock throbbed inside pants. I had to stop walking and stroke myself to calm down nerves.

"Mom I am here to give you this." I pulled box of necklace and ear-rings and gave it to her and was about to leave to relive myself mom called "This is wonderful James why can't you put around my neck?"

It was now awkward position I hoped to put necklace around her neck but never thought she will be half naked and my cock was rock hard and I knew could not hold if I go back to her. And I was about to leave mom insisted if I won't put necklace then she won't wear it.

I almost ran towards mom I knew she is watching my actions from mirror but can't think anything else apart from getting to bathroom as fast I could. I put necklace around her neck in record time exactly opposite to what I thought. Mom grabbed my hand hanging on her shoulder and placed on her boob that was enough to robe me off any resistance to my climax. I ran towards her bathroom without bothering to unlock door I shoot my load in toilet.

When I came out of bathroom I found mom was still sitting in-front of mirror with incredulous smile on her face. I hung my head in shame and mumbled sorry to her turn around to leave her room. I was very dispirited by now for wasting glorious chance to impress mom. Suddenly I felt mom's arms around me.

"Oh my my I forgot my little James is grownup now and horny now. Did mom arouse my stud?" mom spoke very erotically that caused my cock to harden again in record time until that time.

"Sorry mom." I could only manage while I turned around.

"No need for sorry son. Did my bare boobs cause you to climax?" mom persisted.

"Yes mom." I said very shyly.

"Wow my boobs are still causing men to cum in their pants. I didn't know." Mom said proudly.

"Those wonderful boobs can make cum any man who is fortunate enough to see." I said and kissed her passionately. She responded it beautifully inserting her tongue inside my mouth. We broke at least after couple of minutes.

"Do you want hear more praises, mom?"I asked her playfully.

"Don't kill my best moment in years in some ways." Mom said pensively.

"And tell me how come you climaxed so fast?" she asked awkward question for son to answer his mom. I kept mum.

"In porn those guys fuck girls for 20-30 minutes. Don't tell me you don't watch porn." She said having seen looks of denial on my face.

"At this age your dad should have talked about sex to you but as I am your mum and dad. I will talk to you. Feel free to talk to me." Mom said leading me towards bed for sex education.

"Mom it's already 7. Can we start with your hairstyle and makeup?" I asked so as to avoid further questions.

Mom nodded and sat on vanity table and I started with her hairstyle.

"Do you cum in couple of minutes when you watch porn or masturbate?" mom asked with defiance in her voice.

"No need to lie or hide. It's not going help you in any way. Watching porn or masturbating at this age is neither abnormal nor shameful. Its sign your healthy horny young boy. But climaxing in 2-3 minutes is bothering but can be solved." Mom explained.

"Yes mom it happens but what is in there to bother anyway I feel what they show in porn is fabricated with technology and mind you I enjoy climaxing a lot." Finally I elaborated my concern freely to her.

"That everyone enjoys a lot." She giggled like 16 year old girl.

"That's not fair mom." I blurted out.

"Oh I am sorry son." She said still smiling.

"In masturbation it's ok son to climax within minutes or two; but when you have sex with girl your responsibility to satisfy her. And believe me those porn are not completely fabricated. With practice you can also postpone your climax that long." She said rather serious tone same way as some of my teachers who distributing important questions to students.

"How can I postpone my climax?" I asked her as though it's impossible to answer.

"Stop and start is the age old technique used by men to solve this problem." Mom answered as if it's well known to everyone.

"I don't believe. I never seen anything 'stop and start' in porn they fuck continuously." I said in disbelief and started with her makeup.

"Can you tell me why after some time guy pull out his dick and both he and girl change their positions? Or suddenly lady starts blowjob in middle of sex? My dear answer is 'Stop and start' guy get change from fucking which subsidies his erection take him away from climax." She said and I started to find the logic in it. Looking expected thoughtful expression on my face mom continued "To be able to master this you need to practice during masturbation. My favorite is to count ten and divert your mind for 30 seconds and that's enough."

"It will work I guess in masturbation but how I can divert my mind from these beautiful boobs?" I put my question in front of her without much thinking.

"When you will be fucking your cock will be inside pussy you might be kissing girl and hand might be fondling her boobs and then what you will do?" she asked sarcastically.

I could not believe magnitude of a problem and some hopeless expression came on my face.

"Don't worry son I am here to help you. Rack your brains I already suggested you couple of ways like changing position etc. Everything about climax is controlled by your brain so practice that will help you to grow." Mom said while getting up from vanity table as I finished makeup and hairstyle.

"Thanks mom I will also go to my room and change" I thanked her and went to my room.

When we both came out in living room, I almost skip my heart beat mom was looking stunning in black chiffon sari and backless blouse. I have imagined it but reality was awesome. I was wearing suit which I wore for award function during trophy team photo during last week.

"My goodness James you are looking incredible and handsome beyond any shadow of doubt." Mom said breathlessly.

"Mom you too looking sexy in black chiffon." I said her briefly hugging her.

When we entered hotel staff manager greeted me and mom "Mrs. and Mr. James welcome. We have made arrangements as you requested for your romantic date."

"Thanks man." I replied with equal authority. Mom took my arm in her arm to show her affection. We moved towards our seat mom exclaimed "Mr. and Mrs. Wow!"

"Mom its nothing I forgot to mention our relationship and you will understand soon why he might have call us that way." I explained in low tone.

"Welcome to our romantic outing Mrs. James presenting you, a candle light dinner." I said her stepping inside room.

"Thank you James. It's lovely my most romantic date till date." Mom said happily.

It was wonderful night, candle light dinner, terrific food, romantic music and most wonderful lady in my life. Mom always feels same way when she remembers that night. We also danced step or two on sensuous dance form Salsa.

"It was the most wonderful dinner in my life till date, Mr. James my lovely husband. Thank you for everything" Mom said playfully when we entered our room.

"Anything for you my lady love Mrs. Sheila" I replied playfully and winking at her. We both started laugh and then kissed each other like lovers on their date.

Next two days we did our shopping for our vacation in Paris. On Friday mom had wonderful sendoff party from her colleagues. Saturday was very busy day with all packing. Sunday arrived with much of relief and we both got some much needed free time to talk.

"James, I heard that incest in France is punishable offence and can be sent to prison up to 2 years." Mom said with little concern.

"Mom, why are you suddenly talking on this subject?" I asked her in surprise.

"Friday in office there was talk about some story on internet regarding incest, and some even said like for Kissing between mother and son this law is applicable." Mom informed me.

"Mom incest is defined as sexual intercourse between related adults and kissing doesn't count in that." I informed her after searching about laws related to incest on internet. I was sure now mom will say we better to avoid kissing outside and even maybe kissing at all.

"I have an idea from our Monday outing. We can pass as newlyweds rather than Mother son in our Paris stay. What do you say James?" She said rather to my surprise.

"Maybe mom, but I am not sure." I replied back with uncertainty.

"I think we can and we have to as we will share single room and bed according to your affordable plan. This can invite to trouble if we pass as Mother - son. So stop calling me mom. I am your wife until we come back from Paris" mom finalized the deal leaving me any chance but to oblige.

"Yes mo....darling." I said.

"That's better. Now we need to take some pics which can suggest we are married. Can you Photoshop those pics from your cousin marriage?" She asked me.

"I think I can do it." I said.

"Then it will be better. From my experience I learnt one thing better to avoid anything against law in foreign countries. Truth doesn't matter what authorities thinks matter until you prove the truth and it can be disturbing and can ruin our trip." Mom said in nostalgic way.

"I can understand mom sorry darling." I said.

"That's better honey and you call me Sheila during trip." Mom suggested.

Chapter 7

Boeing 707 was filled to capacity. Mom and I shared corner 2 seats of economy class. Mom was wearing white shirt and knee length black skirt and I was wearing simple T-shirt and jeans. 8 hours journey was pleasant experience. We checked out of 'Roissy' Airport in Paris at 2 in afternoon. When we checked in our hotel I signed as Mrs. and Mr. James.

"I will take shower first darling" mom said emphasizing word darling in front of room servant. I ordered pizza and coffee. When mom came out only towel was wrapped around her body.

"You are looking sexy Sheila If only I could be your husband...." I said winking at her and ran into bathroom. When I came out our pizza and coffee was delivered in the room.

"What will you if you were my husband?" Mom asked in mock anger while eating pizza.

"Let me think.... I could have..." I deliberately paused. Eagar look came on mom's face. "What they say, shown you heaven Sheila." I continued again laughing.

"Yah! In 2 minutes." Said mom; rubbing salt to injury. I frown at her. She started to laugh and came near to me kissed me on both cheeks. I too wrapped my hand around shoulder and kissed her briefly on lips.

"I liked the way you took control James." Mom said kissing back.

"So what's plan today?" Mom asked eagerly.

"Nothing specific wander around Paris and enjoy nightlife." I said.

In night we started to roam around Paris. We had dinner around 9 o'clock in good hotel with red wine.

"What do you like James whisky, Rum or Vodka?" Mom asked me outside bar.

"I don't know never tried before." I replied truthfully.

"Oh! My god! I liked that but let's try vodka tonight." Mom said and we entered bar.

After 2 pegs I felt I was on high and should stop so I told mom that, mom had another peg which put her out of control. Some pole dancers were dancing to entertain public especially male audience with sexy dancing in bikini. Suddenly mom started to dance on music she shade her cloths too to match pole dancers which caused cheer from onlookers. Mom joined pole dancers. After dancing around pole for couple of minutes she moved into crowd. They started to tuck francs in her panty and bra which she clearly enjoyed. After one round through public she again went to pole and kissed one of the dancers which again caused roar from public. I was shooting video before drinking vodka continued to shoot her in hangover. Suddenly someone threw water on dancers which showered me also it caused me to come out of hangover. I pulled mom from pole after music stopped and took her to hotel. To my surprise I found in mom's bra and panty little less than 1000 francs were tucked.

Next morning mom had severe headache due to hangover. I made strong coffee for her.

"How do you feel now?" I asked her after coffee.

"Much better thank you. What we did after having drinks? I remember dancing a lot." Mom asked.

"Yah I too remember very less due to hangover but I too remember dancing." I lied with conviction.

When we entered restaurant in afternoon for lunch one guy came towards and asked us whether he can join us. To my surprise mom said yes.

"Hello, my name Mark. I am professional photographer in Venus Ad Agency here 2 blocks away." He said handshaking with me and mom.

"Hi. I am Sheila and my husband James from India." Mom introduced us.

"I have proposal for you. Yesterday I saw dancing you in bar. I thought you will be perfect for our Ad" He told his purpose of joining us. I was relived he didn't elaborate further.

"What kind of Ad you want to make with her?" I asked him.

"Our client is local designer of swimsuits and bikinis. I am on search for suitable model for this project." Mark replied.

"We are on tourist visa and can't undertake any professional work." I informed him.

"I thought of it and checked with our lawyer, he said we can make an agreement like you have hired me for photo shoot and you will pay me. And we can arrange your payment to be directly transferred to your account in India." He replied positively.

"What is the plan for shoot?" Mom asked him looking interested.

"We have planned for 6 days shoot around Paris and Lyon beaches. Our Ad Company will provide accommodation for both of you." He informed.

"Any other models will also be in shoot?" I asked.

"2 other models are there in shoot." He said.

"We need time to think. Until what time we can let you know our decision?" mom asked him.

"Sure take your time and let me know before evening so that if I need to find I can arrange another model. This is my card." He said and left the table.

We finished our lunch came back to hotel room.

"Mom... sorry Sheila you clearly look flattered by request from Mark." I said teasing her.

"To be frank I do. What do you say James should I accept?" she asked me.

"It's your decision but as you said don't take chances with law and then what about aunts and uncles?" I cautioned her.

"I think we won't be in trouble with law as sum is low and will be sent to our account and aunts and uncle are in UK US not here so nobody will know as this is local designer." Mom tried to convince me."And add to that we will get 6 days trip free across Paris and Lyon beaches." She continued.

"Only thing if you decide to shoot then don't hesitate while facing camera." I advised her.