Mom's My "Someone Special" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just reading my book. Why do you ask?"

"That's not important. Whatchu wearing?" I typed, feeling like some drunken boyfriend looking for a booty call.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"That's why I asked."

"I'm in a white tank top and pyjama pants."

"Don't you want to take your pants off for me?"

"Just did. I'm only in my tank top and panties now."

My cock swelled as I pictured her. "Is it a thong?"

"No. But I can put one on if you like."

"No, that's okay. What I do want you to do, though, is reach into your panties and rub your clit for me."

"Mmmm, I'm doing it."

I reached for my cock with my free hand and stroked it through my underwear. "How does it feel?"

"Good. But I wish it was your tongue instead...Don't get any ideas."

Her second message, which stopped me writing "That can be arranged," caused a smile. "Okay, now stick two fingers into that tight box of yours."

"I'm plunging them in and out of me. I wish you could hear the sound."

Fuck. Me, too. "Okay, now pull them out and suck on them for me."

"You're so bad...Mmm, I didn't know I tasted so good."

"I did" - I smiled - "now go back to rubbing that clit for me and then squeeze your nipples."

"Mmmm, I'm so turned on right now."

That went double for me. I got out my bed, opened my desk drawer and pulled out my small tub of petroleum. But then the idea of jacking off seemed ridiculous. I'd finally gotten a partner who was down-to-fuck me and now I planned to go back to self-abuse? Like I said; ridiculous! Even if my sister was in the house.

I put the tub back into its drawer, crept to my door and slowly opened it. I stuck my head out and looked down the hall. There was no sign of Kirsten. I tiptoed towards Mom's room. As I passed my sister's door, I noticed - underneath it - her light was on. I hoped she was asleep and forgot to turn it off. I crept further down and once I reached Mom's door, I carefully opened it and peaked inside.

Mom's lower half lay under her duvet. True to her word, she wore a tank top and her pyjama bottoms lay on the floor. She was transfixed by her cell phone as her free hand moved under the cover. I smiled and stepped inside. She must've sensed my presence. She looked my way as her hand stopped moving. "Chris, what're you doing in here?" she whispered with her eyes wider than usual behind her reading glasses.

"I couldn't keep myself away from you," I whispered back and crept to her bed. "You're too irresistible."

"Well, I'm flattered, but you need to leave."

"Oh, c'mon, Jane." I climbed into the bed. "Kirsten's asleep. She's not gonna walk in here." I closed my lips on her neck and gently sucked, causing a moan.

"Yea, but what if she wakes up to go to the toilet and hears us? Mmmm...And I told you not to call me that."

"We'll be quiet, I promise." I kissed her neck again. "And I should be allowed to call my woman by her name - at least while Kirsten's not in the room."

She sat and moaned quietly. Her breathing deepened. I licked and sucked her neck, careful not to leave marks, and used one palm to knead her tits. I still couldn't get over how good they felt. They made my cock harder than trying to fully understand quantum mechanics. I slid my hand down her stomach next. I pushed my fingertips inside her waistband. She grabbed it. "Don't go there. You might be able to keep it down, but I know I can't...Would you mind if we just cuddled for a while?"

I thought. "I guess not...But only if you take your top off."

She removed her glasses, pulled her top over her head, making her tits bounce, and tossed it on top of her pyjama bottoms. Then she got under the cover, facing away from me. I followed suit, placing an arm around her as I cupped her lower breast. I loved having her body against me. It reminded me of our time on the couch a few days earlier. My erection lay nestled between her buttocks as I kneaded her tit and pulled on its nipple for a couple minutes.

"You know, Chris, I really want to have sex with you, too. But I just don't think it's appropriate right now."

"I know. But we don't know how long Kirsten's gonna be around. What if she plans to move out in six months?"

She sighed and turned to face me. "I hadn't thought of that." Her hand came up and landed on my cheek as she ran her thumb down my lips. "But we can do other stuff while we wait and see."

"Like?"

"Oh, I can think of a thing or two." She smiled, moved her face in and locked our lips. Her hand disappeared under the cover, found its way into my boxer briefs and took a firm hold of my shaft. I groaned into her mouth. She slowly worked her soft palm up and down my cock, rotating her wrist each time she got to my glans. I slid my hand down the side of her back and pushed it inside her panties to grasp an ass cheek as our lips kneaded one another's, which went on for a while.

Then I broke the kiss, pulling my hand out her underwear, and pushed my boxer briefs down and off my legs. I moved up the bed and balanced myself with my shoulder against the headboard. With her head on the pillow and my cock pointing at her face, Mom wrapped her hand around it and ran her tongue up my slit, drawing a string of pre-cum from it.

She took my cockhead into her mouth and sucked it in and out a few times. She pushed her head lower and took me in further until I was in her throat. It felt good to be back. My eyes closed as I hummed. Mom pulled her head back, repeated the slow process and sucked me off for the next couple of minutes, causing soft noises. I groaned as her pace quickened.

Then the idea of something I'd wanted to do since my first days of watching porn came to mind. I withdrew my cock from Mom's mouth, pushed her onto her back and then straddled her torso, lining my cock in the middle of her chest. I placed my hands on the sides of her tits, pushed them towards one another and squeezed them firmly around my erection.

This gave me such a rush. My ex's boobs were nowhere near the size of Mom's. Trying this with her would've been silly. I pulled my hips back until my glans submerged under Mom's doughy orbs, making them wobble, then pushed myself back up until my base lay underneath. I sawed my erection and delighted in the friction her tits provided.

As I did, Mom dropped her chin, placed her hands on the backs of mine and flicked my tip with her tongue each time my glans poked out. Minutes flew by as I sawed my cock between Mom's boobs and enjoyed the stroke of her tongue. This all extracted soft moans from me. Then my orgasm rushed in. I squeezed her tits tighter, thrust my hips once more and then bit back a noisy groan as my shaft pulsated and euphoria washed over me.

About four thick wads were released from my slit. The first of which splattered Mom's chin. But the rest weren't as powerful and could only reach her upper chest. I guessed I hadn't fully recovered from the night before. I panted as my eyes closed and head fell back.

Then my senses returned to me. I looked down at Mom. She looked super sexy with spunk on her chin. Like a MILF porn star - my very own MILF porn star. How many guys my age could say that? For the umpteenth time, I wondered how I got so lucky.

I got off the bed, walked into her bathroom and ran warm water over the corner of a towel. I came back into the room and wiped Mom off. Once I tossed the towel into her hamper, she handed me my underwear and I pulled them on. "So I guess spending the night in here's out of the question, huh?"

She gave me a look that said; what do you think?

I smiled, leaned in and pecked her lips. I made my way to the door, which I noticed was ajar. I was sure I'd closed it. But then again, wasn't sure. I opened it, looked down the hallway and found no one. I crept to my room and noticed Kirsten's light was now off. Then I got into bed and tried to get some shuteye.

*

The rest of the week was mundane and went by slowly - or so it felt. Mom and Kirsten went to work, while I headed to school. The only exciting parts of it took place when the lights were out, which, funny enough, went by fast. I'd sext with Mom for a few minutes, then sneak down the hall and enter her bedroom to fool around for a while. She still wouldn't let me inside her, but she was more than happy to bring me to an orgasm in other ways.

Monday night, she gave me a blowjob that made me think; she's getting better at this, before I deposited a heavy load into her mouth, which she sucked and swallowed before sending me on my way. Tuesday, she gave me one of her magical hand jobs, aided by the Vaseline I brought, that made me coat her hand. I made sure I restrained myself from whacking off the entire day.

On Wednesday, Mom had her feet around my - this time lubricated - cock again and I helped her work them up and down before I coated them, as well. On Thursday, I decided to relive our moment on the couch the week before and sawed my cock between Mom's thighs, but this time, her ankles were around my neck before I plastered her stomach and panty covered crotch.

Even though I never got any pussy, I had to admit; it was a great week.

Chapter Eleven: The Clock Starts

After I got dropped off by JP, I entered the house and headed to my room to change out of my uniform. I headed to the kitchen thereafter, made a couple grilled cheese sandwiches, poured a glass of soda and then headed to the living room to watch TV. I found my sister there. She sat on the couch with her long legs folded - I didn't have a clue how she could do that - wore denim shorts, a white training bra and had her focus locked on her phone as her thumb moved about.

"How come you're not at work?" I sat on the couch, placing my food on the coffee table.

"It's my day off." She kept her eyes on her phone.

"Oh, okay." I grabbed the remote and flipped through channels. "So did you find a place to live yet?"

"Why?" She looked up. "Are you bored of me already?"

"A little." I shrugged.

She smirked then dropped her head. "Smartass."

"Nah, I was just -" The sound of the intercom went off.

Kirsten looked up again. "Go see who it is."

I stood and went to do just that. I was surprised by who it turned out to be - Craig; my sister's ex. I wondered why the hell he was here. I told him I'd be right with him then walked back to the living room. "Kirs, it's Craig."

"Oh." She sat quietly and it looked like her brain was at work. "I didn't think he'd come here when I told him I'm not working today."

"Do you want me to turn him away?"

"...No. It's okay." She fixed her hair. "Let him in."

I was hesitant about that, but what could I do? If she wanted to see him, she'd see him. I went to open for her ex. He pulled into our driveway, stepped out his lime hatchback and walked my way. He wore DC shoes, light jeans, a muscle top and sunglasses.

I reluctantly gave him a fist bump as he greeted me and stepped into the house. The stench of alcohol on his breath was pungent. I took a look at his car and shook my head. What an idiot. People like this are the reason Dad's dead. I sighed then walked with him to the living room.

"Babe, can we talk somewhere in private?" he said in his deep and rough voice, removing his sunglasses.

Kirsten stood and placed her phone in her pocket. "Okay." She walked to the sliding door and pulled it open. Craig followed her through it and closed it behind them. They sat at the table of our roofed patio and their conversation got underway. I couldn't hear a word they said.

I sat on the couch, grabbed one of my sandwiches and bit into it as I tried to focus on an episode of MythBusters. But it was difficult. My attention kept shifting back to my sister and her ex. I wondered what they talked about. Normally, I couldn't care less about other people's relationships - not even celebrities'. But this was my sister and I worried she'd take him back.

Time went by as I ate, took sips and concentrated on Adam and Jamie. Then I heard loud but unclear squabbling. I turned my head and noticed Craig now stood over Kirsten, with a hand around her arm. I got up, made my way to the sliding door and pulled it open.

"...of my arm, you're hurting me."

"Kirsten, stop acting like a brat and let's go."

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Craig, buddy, I think it's time for you to leave." I stepped onto the patio.

"Stay out of this, Chris. This's between me and my girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend, Craig. I broke up with you, remember?"

"Craig, I'm warning you, let go of my sister and get out of my house." I stepped closer to him.

"Oh, yea? And what the fuck are you gonna do if I don't, little boy?" He let go of Kirsten and pushed my shoulder.

"Craig, stop! That's my brother."

Now, Craig wasn't exactly what one would call "scrawny." Actually, he was larger and taller than most guys and looked like he spent a fair share of his time in the gym. I also knew he used to play as a fullback in his Varsity Rugby team. I wasn't the smallest of guys, but it was clear he had a size advantage over me.

But I didn't care. This asshole had not only assaulted my sister once, but twice. And now he had the nerve to come and bully her in her own house. Fuck that. Something inside me snapped. For a moment, I was erased from time and space. And the next thing I next thing I knew, my hand was sore and this heap of a man was on the floor, writhing and groaning with his hands over his face.

I felt tempted to give him a swift kick on the side of his head, but something told me I needed to stop and go cool down. I walked into the house, stepped into my room and I sat in the chair by my desk. "Ahh, fuck." I flung my hand about with my wrist. Jeez, that guy's got a rock for a head.

About ten minutes later, I heard a knock on my door and once I answered, Kirsten walked in.

"Is he still here?" I got up.

"Calm down, champ. He's gone home. In fact, he said he's never coming back and both of us can go fuck ourselves. Here." She tossed me an icepack, which I caught. "Thought you might need it for that deadly fist of yours. You should've seen his eye after he finally got up. It looked like he got hit by...Mike Jordan."

I smiled weakly. I think she meant "Tyson." If I'm honest, I really didn't feel like going into round two with her ex, and was happy he was gone. I sat and applied the icepack to my knuckles. "Thanks."

She was quiet, then sauntered over. "I'm the one who should be thanking you."

"Don't mention it."

"No, really, I should." She sat on my desk, keeping her feet on the floor. "I didn't know you cared about me that much."

"Why would you go and say something like that?"

"I mean, I did know - you're my brother, of course. But growing up I was kinda mean to you - especially after Dad died - and I thought you might still have some strong feelings about that."

"Sure, you weren't always the most pleasant of sisters. But a lot siblings don't get along." I shrugged. "And I thought it was just your way of mourning Dad."

"And what about before then?"

"Okay, okay, I'll admit; you were always a bitch."

She chuckled. "I'm sorry."

"It's cool."

She was quiet then said, "So...when did you learn how to talk to girls?"

Call me self-conceited. Say I have a wild imagination or a tenuous grasp on understanding the female mind, but somehow, I got the impression she was flirting with me. "Umm...I have no idea." I shook my head.

She chuckled again. "You've gotten funnier, too."

"Yeeaa, what were you and Craig fighting about, anyway?"

"He wanted me to take him back and go home with him. And like the spoilt rich kid he is, he can't take no for an answer."

"Oh yea." I mulled and she studied my face.

"Do you wanna know what we fought about before I came here on Sunday?"

"Uh. Yea, sure."

"Well, we were out at a club the night before, and I...sorta got into a make out session with my friend, Amanda."

It took a few seconds for that to sink in. "Sort of?"

"Definitely." She nodded.

"Sooo...you're in the closet?"

"No." She laughed. "I'm not gay - I mean, I am, but...I'm bi. And when Craig saw me, he got super jealous, and when we got home we got into a big fight about it and - well, you know the rest."

"Yeeaa." I nodded. "I'm not sure why he got so angry, though. It sounds like a threesome opportunity to me."

"That's what I thought. But I guess some guys are just really possessive...Have you ever had a threesome, little brother?"

"Uhh, no."

"Would you like to?"

This conversation had reached its weird point. My sister and I never talked like this. "Doesn't every guy?"

"True." She shrugged. "But a lot of them don't get their wish. I've been in one, though...But there weren't any cocks involved."

I felt my cock twitch. "You mean?"

"Uh-huh." She smiled and nodded. "Three vaginas and six tits."

I stared. Somehow, she knew the questions which came to mind.

"It happened two years ago. I was living with Courtney and Teresa at the time. And one night, we were all drunk, lying in Teresa's bed and still in our clothes from the party we came from. We -"

"Do you ever not party?"

She smirked. "Is that really what you want me to talk about?"

I opened my mouth, but then closed it.

"Thought so. Anyway, we were all laughing and complaining about all the guys we saw that night - who weren't much to look at - even though we let them buy us drinks. Then, out of nowhere, Teresa said she wished she was like me and Courtney - who, by the way, was also bi. And Teresa knew we'd spent a few nights together...It wasn't anything serious." She shrugged. "We were just roomies with benefits.

"Anyway, when we asked Teresa why she said that, she told us that way she wouldn't have to sleep alone, and that the alcohol had made her horny. Courtney pointed out the obvious and said she still didn't have to sleep alone, even though she was straight, and that she hadn't had her lesbian experience yet - which is something every girl must do. I smiled and agreed as I pushed my hand up Teresa's short dress and pulled her thong to the side.

"She didn't move. She just sat there frozen as I push my fingers inside her pussy, which she moaned to. Then Courtney pulled her in and made out with her as I continued to fingerbang her. Then I pulled her panties down her legs and Courtney pulled her dress down her arms to get Teresa's big tits out. They're bigger than mine." Kirsten squeezed them, causing my cock to twitch again. "Then the next thing Teresa knew, I had my head between her legs and tongue up her cunt as Courtney rode her face.

"It all turned into a big sweaty scene of moaning and groaning. Ass, tits and pussy galore - which were all licked and suck, by the way. I even gave Teresa a rim job as Courtney worked on my pussy. Fuck, that girl really knew how to use her tongue. I also got off on the fact Teresa was a straight chick. I'd always wanted to bring one over to the dark side and show her what she's missing. We did it again about two weeks later, but after that Teresa said she was done and preferred cock."

Fuck. I shook my head. What was wrong with the women in my family? Did they have no limits? But then again, who was I to judge? I was the guy who perved over his mother for the last four years.

"Are you gonna take care of that, little brother?"

I looked at my crotch and noticed the tent I pitched in my white track pants. Her story had really done a number on me. I looked up. "No."

"You can, if you want to. I don't mind."

"No." I shook my head and shrugged.

"You know...it's kinda weird a sex story about your sister turned you on...Would you like me to help you with it?"