Mom's My "Someone Special" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Well played."

"Whoa...little bro...Who knew you could handle two women?"

"Not me."

She laughed softly. "Although, you can't take all the credit. Me and Mom put work in, too."

"True."

Soon, Mom also stirred. Then her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning, Mommy."

"Moring, hon." She yawned. "What time is it?"

Kirsten turned over and reached for the nightstand to pick up Mom's phone. "Shit. Courtney should be here in two hours. I really should go get ready." She got out the bed then faced us. "Chris...don't you wanna help me in the shower with something?"

"Uhh." I looked at Mom.

"Go ahead." She shrugged.

I pulled off the cover and got out the bed. Kirsten took me by the hand and lead us through the door and to our bathroom. She turned the shower on and since we were already naked, all we had to do was step in.

"So you're really leaving, huh?" I said as I scrubbed her back.

"Yep." She nodded. "Living with you and Mom's been fun, but I can't stay with you guys forever...Plus, I can see you take your weird relationship with her pretty seriously. And I don't wanna be a third wheel."

"Hmm." I got down on one knee and took care of Kirsten's cute little butt and long legs. "It's a little funny you should say that, 'cause a few days ago I couldn't wait for you to leave. But now..." I sighed.

"Don't worry, little brother. Like I told Mom yesterday, I'm gonna come and visit you guys." She spun, grabbed the scrubber and applied it to my chest.

I wondered if she'd keep that promise as I grabbed her coconut shampoo and squeezed it into her hair. I massaged my fingertips into her skull as Kirsten washed me. Once we let the water rinse away the suds, my sister grabbed the bar of soap, lathered her hand and manipulated my shaft and balls. My eyes closed as I hummed. Then I swelled in her firm grasp.

"Well look who decided to wake up and play," she said as she let the water rinse me.

"Be careful, Sis. Mom's not here to save you like she did last night. In fact, now that I think about it, she didn't suck out the second load I put in you...You worried?"

She shook her head, smiling. "Nope. I'm on the pill...I just wanted to see if she'd do it."

"You're twisted."

"And that's why you love me." She got down on one knee, took my glans between her lips and bobbed her mouth up and down the first quarter of my cock as her hand took care of the rest. With her looking me in the eye, I thought the skin on my shaft would soon tear. My sister really knew how to push a guy's buttons. She pulled me from her mouth. "Do you know why I invited you in here with me?"

"To do this?"

She shook her head with a smile. "Yes and no." Kirsten stood and placed her mouth by my ear. "I want you to do to me what you did to Mom last night." She smiled in my face.

I wasn't sure what she meant. Then it hit me. "Ooh."

"I haven't done it with anybody before...and I thought it'd be something nice, and special to share with you alone before I leave."

I wasn't sure what to say.

"I'm not a pro like Mom, so I think we're gonna need lube or something."

"Ummm, okay." I thought. The lube was right there in my room, but it felt a planet away. Then something came to mind. I smiled, stepped out the shower and opened the cupboard under the sink. There it was. I pulled out the small white leather bag - another one of my boss's gifts. I unzipped it and pulled out a small bottle of body lotion. Thank you, Anna.

I stepped back into the shower and showed it to Kirsten. She smiled, spun and placed her hands on the wall. I placed the lotion on the shower's ledge, grabbed the bar of soap and got down on one knee. I pulled Kirsten's one cheek away from the other then ran the bar up and down the cleft of her ass.

Once I felt it was spick and span, I moved aside, keeping her one cheek away from its twin, and let the water hose her down. I placed the soap on its ledge then used both hands to part her cheeks. Man, her darkish little rosebud looked good.

I'm not sure what came over me, but the next thing I knew, my face moved in and tongue circled around her sphincter. "Mmmmm." Kirsten's head fell back as I looked up. "I thought I was the only one who liked to do that. Aahhhh."

I swirled my tongue around her rosebud. I wasn't sure what I expected, but with Sis all soaped up and rinsed down, the tangy flavour was much better than I thought it would be. Once my primal needs were sated, I grabbed the lotion and uncapped it as I stood. I squirted some onto my forefinger, parted Kirsten's ass cheeks and circled my fingertip on her sphincter. I squirted some more into my palm and ran it up and down my erection.

I placed my chin over Kirsten's shoulder. "Are you ready?"

"I think so." She nodded. I grasped my shaft, slid my glans between her cheeks and pushed it against her backdoor. Then I trust my hips. "Aaaahh!" she squealed and tensed up, making me immediately stop.

"Ssshhhhh" - I stroked her hair, then whispered, "relax."

Kirsten took a deep breath and exhaled. "Okay...I'm ready."

I squirted more lotion into my palm and ran it up and down my cock, but tried to grease up my glans a bit more. I placed my tip back against her backdoor and chin over her shoulder. "Relax." I slowly pushed my hips then felt my cockhead ease into her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

Her peaceful moan told me she'd taken my advice. I slowly squeezed my way in. Boy, was she tight. Even with the help of the lotion, my cock was in a vice grip. The push of my cock continued, causing Kirs to moan, and once my pelvis reached her cheeks, I stopped. "Well done. You took me all the way in."

"Mmmmhhh...It feels like I sat on a baseball racket."

I laughed. "You really suck at sports trivia you, you know?"

"Okay, little brother, stop messing around...I wanna feel you sliding in and out of me."

Yes, ma'am. I placed my hands on her hips and withdrew my own until only my cockhead remained. Fuck, it looked good. I stretched an arm out for the almost finished lotion, coated my cock once more and then pushed myself back in, causing both of us to groan. After about two minutes of slowly entering and exiting Kirs as I forced out lotion, I felt she'd gotten used to my girth.

I picked up the speed to a medium pace, causing my sister to moan and groan loader. I didn't go balls deep with each thrust. I only sawed the middle section of my shaft between her sphincter, which did wonders in stimulating me. When I felt Kirsten's rear hole tighten and release my cock, I slowly thrust my cock all the way in. I tightened the grip I had on her hips and groaned as my cock thumped and insides rippled.

Fuck. That was good. I exhaled.

Then I withdrew my cock and popped my glans from her rear hole, which instantly sealed and kept my semen in. Kirsten spun. "You've been in all my holes, little brother...No other guy can say that." Her head shook. I smiled and pull her in for a kiss.

We got back to washing each other and once we were done, we turned off the water and stepped out. I grabbed a towel, dried her off and let her wrap herself around it as I got my own. Then there was a small pushing match over the mirror as we brushed our teeth. Eventually, I laughed and let her have it. I was really going to miss my sister.

Once I entered my room, and Kirsten entered her own, I got into some clothes and headed to the kitchen. Mom was there, dressed in khaki shorts and a vest. She made waffles and fired up the coffee machine. I pulled her in and gave her a deep kiss.

"What was that for?" She showed off her teeth.

"Being amazing."

"Okay, Romeo, sit down...What took you guys so long?"

"Umm...Kirsten wanted to give...anal sex a try."

"Oh...okay." She chuckled then shook her head. "Like mother like daughter."

Once "daughter" arrived, we all sat at the table and discussed the location of Kirsten's new address as we ate. It was a twenty to thirty minutes' drive away and was in a decent area. Even though it felt as if we were at a funeral, we all managed to smile our way through the conversation. After which, we headed to Kirsten's room and slowly helped her pack up her stuff as she ran back and forth between her room and the bathroom, collecting her toiletries.

"Jeez, would you guys cheer up...I said I'm coming back."

Mom and I smiled weakly.

Just as Kirsten zipped up her last bag, her phone went off in her pocket. She pulled it out and talked with the person on the other side of the line. "Yea, guys, that was Courtney. She said she's right around the corner and will be here in two minutes."

I picked up both of her heaviest bags and walked out the door until I reached the driveway. The girls were right behind me with the rest of Kirsten's belongings. After a little while of waiting, Courtney's car arrived at the gate and Kirsten opened for her with her control. We all greeted Courtney before I grabbed my sister's bags and placed them into the trunk.

After Courtney got into the driver's seat, Kirsten opened her door and looked back at us with a smile. "I'm really gonna miss you guys."

I smiled as Mom said, "We'll miss you, too, honey."

Kirsten walked to her and gave her a hug. "Thanks for being such a great mom, Mommy."

Once they broke their long embrace, Kirsten leaped at me, throwing her arms around my neck and squeezed tightly. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She whispered, "Even though I didn't always show it...I've always loved you, little brother."

"A small part of me knew that." I shrugged.

She chuckled. "You're a good brother...I'm glad I gave you my butt virginity." I too chuckled. "Oh, and don't worry about me telling Courtney or anybody else about you and Mom. Your secret's safe with me...Be good to her - she's a good woman, and you'll never do better than her...Plus, if you ever hurt her, I promise I'll sneak into your room and cut your dick off in your sleep."

I chuckled. "Don't worry."

"It'll also be nice knowing I've got your spunk in my ass while I'm with Courtney for the next few hours...That'll be our little secret." She gave me a kiss on the cheek before we broke the hug. She walked to the car, placed her foot inside and took one last look at us as Courtney brought her engine to life. Kirsten's eyes watered as she said, "I love you guys."

"We love you, too, Sis." I placed an arm around Mom's shoulders and pulled her in to comfort her.

Kirsten sat, closed the door and pulled on her seatbelt before Courtney backed out of the driveway. It hit me the hardest she was really leaving as I watched. I think a small part of me expect her to be joking. But that wasn't so. Mom and I walked to the middle of the driveway. As the car turned, Kirsten stuck her arm out the window and waved. We waved back. Then Courtney hooted and they were gone.

Mom and I walked inside and closed the door.

"Well, well...alone again, aren't we, Jane?"

"Why yes, we are, sir." She removed her shoes with a smile. "It's been a while."

"True...But it's been fun having Kirsten around." I removed my shirt.

"I know." Jane pulled off her vest. "I'm really going to miss her." She reached behind her back. "And she kinda left me a little hungry for another threesome." Her tits spilt out.

"Really, now?"

"Uh-huh." She nodded, smiling, and unbuttoned her shorts.

"If Kirsten doesn't keep her promise...we could always give Rochelle try." I pushed my pants around my ankles.

"Hmmmmm...maybe." She hooked her thumbs into her shorts and thong then brought her pussy into view. My cock rose as I stepped out my pants and slippers. It longed to re-enter her. "We'll see what happens. But for now, I want you all to myself." She stepped forward and gave me one of those kisses that made my chest burn. Then she grasped my cock and led me to her bedroom.

I honestly loved my sister with all my heart, hoped she'd be back soon, and sex with her was fucking awesome. But it felt good to be alone again with my someone special.

* * * *

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed yourself, and thank you onlyfiction - one of my favourite authors - for proofreading, suggestions and helping me avoid a catastrophic mistake. He was also supposed to help me with the editing, but was busy, so I decided to submit the version I edited. Hope there weren't too many errors. I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer than I already did. And if you haven't already, I suggest you give some of O.F.'s great work a read. Votes, positive comments, constructive criticism and even favourites never go unappreciated - even if I don't respond to each message. Make sure you insert your email address if you have a private question or two you'd like me to answer. Until the final instalment.

MD.