Mom's My "Someone Special" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then came the time Mom and I got to give Kirsten a dare, and I knew her kryptonite. I got up, jogged to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of hot sauce. There was only about a fifth of it left and we told Kirsten to finish it. She gave us a reluctant look. Then she looked at the shot glasses and said, "Fine."

She picked up the hot sauce and chugged it down with immense difficulty. It took her five or six attempts to get the job done. After which, her eyes watered as she fanned her mouth. "I'm so gonna make you guys pay for that."

I was the next to accept a dare after I too lost to Kirsten. The girls huddled up. Then, with both of them wearing goofy smiles, my sister said, "Show us your ass."

I stared. You've got to be joking.

"Hey, you got to see our boobs," said Kirs. "Now show us your butt."

Mom burst into laughter.

I supposed it was fair. I got up, turned around and mooned them for a few seconds to whoops and a "nice ass" compliment. Silly dares continued to be dished out:

"Go roll on the grass."

"Tickle yourself."

"Twerk, Mommy, twerk!"

"Suck my big toe."

Then there was a crazy round where no one folded before Kirsten reached "five" and she beat us with a nine, which caused an inward groan. She thought long and hard as she tried to come up with a two-way punishment. I was nervous about what she'd say; with neither Mom or I by her side to mediate her, it could've been anything. It turned out to be worse than I expected:

"You guys get to spend the next hour completely naked."

"Kir-"

"Nooo." She raised her hand at Mom. "I won and rules are rules. Now strip or drink - I told you I'd pay you back for the hot sauce."

Mom looked at me with concern. I could see she really didn't want to drink. She hated getting hammered. I was prepared to take the shots, but in an attempt to make the dare easier for Mom, I stood, removed my shirt and pushed my shorts around my ankles before I sat and kicked my them away. Looking a little more at ease, Mom followed suit by removing her towel, bikini top and bottoms.

"I always wondered what it would be like to live with a family of nudists." Kirsten smiled. "Here, let me join you guys." She reached behind her back.

*

Later on, as I lay in bed, I was horny as hell. There's no other way to put it. I hadn't had an orgasm in nearly two days and visions of my naked mother and sister haunted me. I had a permanent erection during our hour of nudity and it took every ounce of strength I had not to get up and attack one of them.

Fuck. I stroked my cock with my left hand in my shorts and checked the time on my phone. It was only eight, which was too early to sneak to Mom's room, but I was too wound up to care. Plus, the had alcohol had taken its toll.

I crept to my door, slowly opened it and stuck my head out to discover the coast was clear. I crept down the hallway and pushed open Mom's door. She wasn't inside, but I heard her shower running. I stepped in, closed the door and stripped. Then I jumped onto the bed and lay down facing her bathroom door, gently stroking my erection.

When Mom emerged, she looked a little shocked. But then she smiled. "Are you looking for a little help with that?"

I nodded, smiling back. She dropped her towel, open a drawer and pulled on a dark blue thong. Then she climbed onto the bed and struck me with the sweet smell of her soap. "We're only one more day away before I can let you back in my pussy." She locked our lips as she grasped my erection. Man, it felt good to be with her again. I pulled her closer as I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

Mom and I made out for a little while as she slowly stroked my cock and I kneaded her one ass cheek. Then she pulled her head back with a smile. She got on her hands and knees, crawled backwards and dropped her head, taking my glans into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and I sighed.

She pushed her head lower and took me deeper, causing my eyes to close. She kept my cockhead in her throat for a few seconds without choking. Then she pulled up until her lips were back around glans. Her head bobbed at a medium pace. It was a glorious minute or so. Then she suddenly stopped when we heard, "Mommy, you bad girl..."

Chapter Thirteen: A Wild Night

As Mom popped me from her mouth, I opened my eyes to see Kirsten as naked as a new born, with her pink pyjamas and black top on the floor. "...Sucking your son's cock. And you gave me such a hard time for showing him my boobs in the pool." She climbed onto the bed.

Mom looked mortified.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'm not judging you." Kirsten shook her head and placed a hand on the back of our mother's. "I think it's hot."

Mom stared at Kirsten with terror in her eyes. But then, as if something registered, she allowed her daughter to slowly push her head back towards my cock.

"That's it, Mommy...Suck on that bad boy."

Our mother parted her lips and slowly took me back into the depths of her mouth. I had no clue what was going on, but my cock still to twitched in Mom's throat. She got back to bobbing her head as Kirsten stroked her hair and watched, smiling. Then she leaned closer. "Would you like me to help you with that, Mom?" My sister pushed her tongue inside her ear, eliciting a moan.

Tell me I'm not dreaming.

Mom pulled up until only my glans remained. As she sucked on it, Kirsten placed her tongue at the side and base of my cock. She slid it upwards until she licked the corner of Mom's mouth and then her cheek. Mom bobbed her head again then tilted it and ran her tongue down the front of my shaft. Kirsten pounced by taking my cockhead into her mouth. My eyes shut and I groaned. Was I dead?

She ran her pouty lips up and down the first half of my cock as Mom slid her tongue lower. I spread my legs for her and she took in my testicles and gently sucked on them as my sister's head bobbed lower and lower. This was far beyond any of my wildest fantasies. Mom and Kirs, using their mouths on me, at same time! I was sure I was in heaven.

The only thing that kept me in check was the slightly painful sensation of my sister's teeth. She clearly wasn't as good at giving head as Mom - in fact, she sort of reminded me of my ex - but I'd be a damn liar if I said I wanted her to stop. Which she didn't, until Mom slid my balls from her mouth and slid her tongue back up shaft. Kirsten moved to the side and allowed Mom to take my cockhead back in as she brushed the top side of her tongue up and down the side of my length.

Mom and Sis took turns in sucking my glans and licking the rest of my shaft, along with balls. It was interesting to watch how they went about it. It was almost as if they had practice in the art of synchronized-head. The thought made me smile, but I knew it wasn't true.

Next, Kirsten placed her hands on both sides of Mom's head and pulled her in for a passionate looking kiss. "You're so hot, Mom." Kirs kissed her again, pushing her tongue inside her mouth and making my insides tremble. "No wonder Chris's fucking you." She merged their lips once more.

After a few seconds, my sister pulled back, pushed Mom's head back onto my cock and crawled behind her. As Mom's head bobbed, she hooked her fingers into the string-like waistband of our mother's thong and pulled it down her ass and legs. Then her face disappeared. Mom gasped and whimpered with my cock deep in her mouth. "Do you like the feeling of my tongue up your cunt, Mommy?" Kirsten smiled.

Mom moaned and kept bobbing her head.

"Jeez, you're soaked. And you should really do something about this hair." I smiled as Kirsten's head moved back in, causing Mom to moan again, which went on for a couple minutes. Once my sister's full head reappeared, she crawled to Mom's side and said in her ear, "Don't you wanna ride his cock for me, Mommy? I really wanna see what it looks like."

Mom moaned and popped me from her lips. She pulled her thong off the rest of the way and straddled me. Her tits hung over my face. Kirsten grabbed one and gave its nipple a squeeze as she grasped my shaft and placed the tip of it against Mom's opening. Mom pushed her frame back and took me all the way in as she groaned. It felt good to be back inside my first home. She gently rocked her hips to and fro as she moaned.

Kirsten crawled back behind her. Then I felt her breath on my balls. "So this's what it's like to see a cock going inside a vagina up close...It's kinda hot." I felt Kirsten's tongue run up my testicles and the base of my cock. Mom gasped and stopped riding me as she looked back at her daughter. "What's wrong, Mom? You've never had your asshole licked before?"

"Mmmmm." Mom closed her eyes then grinded on my crotch.

I ached to see what my sister did to her. From what she said, it sounded like something I might've paid to do so in the flesh. After a little while, Kirsten's face peaked over Mom's shoulder. She grabbed our mother's jiggling tits and rolled her nipples between her thumbs and middle fingers as she licked and sucked her neck.

Then she said in Mom's ear, "Can I have a try?"

For a few seconds, Mom sat still. Then her hips rose and my cock slid from her. She lay beside me and Kirsten climbed over me, standing on her knees. She grasped my erection and lowered her frame, sliding my glans inside her as our mother watched and pitched her nipples. Kirsten dropped lower as her smooth pussy engulfed my cock, causing my eyes to close as she said, "Aaahhh...little brother...so good."

When she got me all the way in, she placed her hands on my chest then pushed herself up until only my glans remained. Then her hips dropped and she rode me, slightly faster and harder than Mom, as she moaned, groaned and quietly used her term of endearment for me.

I pushed myself further back until my upper back rested against the headboard. I raised my hands and cupped her C cups, which I'd been dying to do since we were in the pool. They felt amazing in my palms. They were silk-skinned water balloons, filled with a squishy substance that can only be described as an oxymoron.

I tweaked her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers. Then I took her left nipple between my lips, sucked and ran my tongue around it. I brushed my tongue up the length of her entire tit, then moved to the other to suck on it, too. Damn, Mom and Sis tasted good.

Kirs kept bouncing on my lap, but then I felt a change of positions was in order. I placed my hands under her underarms and rolled to the side. I united our mouths and pushed my tongue past her lips as I withdrew my hips and drove myself back in, causing my sister to moan into my mouth.

It felt a little strange kissing someone other than Mom. But considering the circumstances, I didn't think she'd mind. In fact, I know she didn't, because the smell of pineapples soon filled my nose as I felt Mom's head beside ours. I tilted my head and Mom's lips joined ours for a few seconds. This was yet another first.

I pulled my head back and let the girls go at it as I thrust my way into Kirsten. Mom's mouth muffled her groans. Fuck, they're sexy. In fact, they caused me to drive my way into Kirsten a little more energetically, causing her to groan into Mom's mouth with each thrust. The sound incited my orgasm to come rushing in.

It was surprising I'd managed to last this long. But I suspected the alcohol might've had something to do with it. I thrust my hips one last time and was overcome by glorious bliss as my shaft throbbed and unloaded two days' worth of semen into my sister. As my leg muscles tightened, the back of my one thigh cramped up. It was painful, but oddly felt nice mixed with my climax. I fell to the side and lay next to my sister as I stretched my leg.

Kirsten placed her hands on the side of Mom's head and broke their kiss. "Mommy, Christopher came inside me," she sounded as if I'd taken one of her toys. "Aren't you worried about him knocking me up?" She pouted.

Mom crawled between Kirsten's legs, dropped her head and placed her entire mouth over her daughter's pussy.

"That's it, Mommy" - Kirsten played with our mother's golden locks - "suck it all out."

Watching and listening kept my erection intact.

Mom gulped, licked her way up Kirsten's labia and took her clit between her lips. Sis groaned as her breathing deepened. I cupped her breast furthest from me and kneaded it as I sucked in the nipple on her other breast. Then I heard Kirs groan, "Chris - mmm - go fuck Mom while she - aaahh - she-she eats me."

I sucked hard on her nipple as a goodbye kiss as Kirsten kept groaning. Then I made my way behind Mom, grasped my cock and pushed the first third of it past her labia. I placed my hands on her hips and eased myself the rest of the way in. Mom moaned into Kirsten's pussy has my pelvis met her buttocks. I was right the week before; this was definitely my favourite position.

I withdrew, re-entered Mom and kept at it at a slow place. I didn't want to disturb the pussy munching which took place before me. Since Mom's head was in the way, I couldn't get a good look of what she did to Kirsten, exactly, but my sister looked and sounded like she was in a world of bliss. With her eyes shut, her head moved about as she used both hands to squeeze and knead her tits.

Then her back arched, faced scrunched tightly and mouth dropped open as if someone hit the mute button as she screamed. Her body shook and she loosened the grip she had on her tits. She lay still as her chest heaved. "Mommy," she mouthed.

I'd been so captivated by my sister I'd stopped pushing my way into Mom. She removed her head from Kirsten's crotch as she looked me in the eye and then dropped her gaze to where our bodies were joined. I withdrew my hips and pushed my erection back in.

Mom shook her head. I didn't have a clue what she wanted. She placed her hand on my stomach and pushed me until my glans popped out her. She grasped my cock and pulled me in, squashing my glans against her rosebud.

I raised my head. "Don't you need lube or something for this?"

"Mm-mm." Her head shook as she pulled my cock a little harder. I removed her hand and grasped my shaft. It was coated in pussy juice, but to be on the safe side, I brushed my tip all over her sphincter, smearing it in pre-cum. Then I dropped a string of saliva between her butt cheeks, grabbed her hips and thrust my own.

"Aaahhh." Mom arched her back as her ass opened up, swallowed cockhead and constricted. It felt wondrous.

"What're you guys doing?" Kirsten crawled over and placed her head over the small of Mom's back. "Oh my God. Mommy" - she turned her head, smiling - "you're taking it in the ass!"

Our mother moaned as I slowly pushed my way in. Excluding my erection, my body felt as if it melted. I couldn't help suspecting Mom had gotten me hooked on anal. Kirsten placed her chin above Mom's ass cheeks. "Fuck, you guys are hot." She stretched out her tongue, making its tip slide up my cock.

Once my pelvis was pressed against mom's ass cheeks, I withdrew and crammed myself back in. Kirsten got back to her dirty talk, smiling her entire way through it, "Does it feel good, Mom?...Getting fucked in the ass by your son?...I bet it does. Who knew you were such a naughty girl?"

Mom moaned and got on her left forearm as her right hand went between her legs and moved it back and forth.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you?...You're gonna cum with a nice thick cock up your asshole. Is that what you want, Mom? To cum with your baby boy's cock in your ass?...I bet you do. If you answer me truthfully...I might suck Chris' spunk out your ass after he's done...Is that what you want, Mommy?"

"Aaaahhh." Mom's hand moved faster. Then she mumbled.

"What was that?...I can't hear, Mom?"

"Mmmmmm - yyyyeesss," she groaned, causing my hips to quicken by a notch.

"Well, then, you better make it quick. 'Cause Chris looks like he could burst at any second."

I was pretty sure that was a bluff. Nevertheless, Mom's moved hand faster. But then it stopped and she got on both forearms. Soon Kirs and I heard an, "NNNNNUUUUUHhHHH!" And I felt Mom's rectum repeatedly clenched around my erection as she shuddered, causing my cock to lurch. Then it pulsated as I groaned and euphoria swept over me.

Once the contents of my testicles were drained, I pulled and popped my cock from Mom's sweet derrière. She fell forward and lay on her stomach, back rising and crashing. Kirsten smiled as she grabbed my half-rigid erection. "I've always wanted to try this." She dropped her head and took me in her mouth, looking me in the eye with her ocean blues.

My head tilted as I raised my brows.

She pulled me out. "What?" Her shoulders rose. "Some of us have porn star fantasies. And I want you inside me while I take care of Mom - I don't want a dirty cock in my pussy. Plus, I can always brush my teeth in the morning." She shrugged and took my cock back in her mouth as I shook my head.

With my cock on the flaccid side of life, she easily engulfed the entire appendage and bathed it with her tongue and lips as she looked me in the eye. Oh my. I'd managed to get my cock back up more than twice on many occasions while on the internet. But watching my beautiful sister going ATM with that cute look in her eyes brought my cock back to life quicker than my horniest of years.

I slowly swelled between her jaws, causing Kirsten to scrape me with her teeth. She bobbed her head one last time, managing to get my full length in her mouth and glans in her throat for a few seconds before she gagged and pulled back. Then she smiled and turned to face Mom, who was still on her stomach. I had to move back a bit to give Kirsten some space, hanging my feet off the bed.

Kirsten placed her hands on Mom's butt cheeks and slowly spread them, causing her rear hole gape a little. Milky fluid could be seen inside. "Here's your reward for taking it like a champ, Mom." She dived in, placing her mouth over our mother's rear hole.

"Oooooooo!" Mom howled in a croaky voice as her neck snapped back.

Placing my left hand on her lower back, I planted my left foot by the side of Kirsten and grasped my cock. I slotted my glans inside her. Then, as I heard my sister swallow, I took hold of her hips and sent my cock all the way inside her as her head dropped back down, extracting a moan from Mom. I sawed my cock between Kirsten's moist labia, picking up speed as minutes ticked by.

Eventually, she stopped working on Mom and groaned each time our flesh collided. She timed my rhythm and pushed her ass back to connect with my pelvis, increasing the force as she said, "Oooh...Chris."

Then she let out a loud cry as the walls of her pussy contracted. My goodness, it felt amazing. In fact, it caused my third orgasm to advance at once. I tightened the grip on my sister's hips as her cry continued. I trust one last time and groaned as I set my semen loose.

What a night.

Chapter Fourteen: Until We're Together Again

The next morning, I woke up lying between the girls. Kirsten's head lay on my chest while Mom's was on my right arm. I had no clue when we got under the cover. I closed my eyes and recollected on the previous night. If it wasn't for my sister's naked body snuggled against me, I probably would've thought it was a dream. I honestly felt lottery winners had nothing on me. Which is a little funny, considering how this whole story began. But I guessed the universe always found a way to balance things out.

Minutes later, Kirsten stirred, causing my eyes to open. Her voice gravelled, "Morning, little brother."

"Moring, Sis."

She groaned as she arched her back. Then she placed her hand on the other side of my chest and yawned. "I knew I'd find a way to fuck you."