Mom's My "Someone Special" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only stare. Where the fuck was this coming from? Or was she just screwing with me?

She stood. "I can, if you like?" Her eyebrows rose. "I've been told I give a pretty good blowjob." She kneeled and placed a hand on my cock.

"Kirsten, stop." I pushed her hand away and stood. "What the fuck are you doing? Get up."

"I'm only tryna help you. I mean, your hand is looking kinda swollen, and I doubt your other hand can do a better job than me." She quickly hooked her fingers into my trousers and boxer briefs and pulled them down. My cock sprang up and flicked her nose, like it'd lied about something being on her shirt. Kirsten laughed and wiped off the trail of pre-cum that was flung up her face.

"What the hell's gotten into you?"

"I'm serious, Chris." She looked up with her ocean blue eyes. "I'm just trying to help you." She grasped my cock. Fuck, it felt good. But wrong. "What else are sisters for?"

"Not this." I pulled her hand away.

She frowned. "Oh, but it's okay for you to fuck our mom?"

You know the famous "...hit by a ton of bricks" simile?...Yea. "What?"

"I saw you with her on Sunday. You were butt fuckin' naked on top of her. And don't think I didn't notice you sneaking to her room this whole week, either. You're not as sneaky as you think you are."

I was floored. I sighed and sat. "Fuck," I muttered, thinking. "How did you see us?"

"All I wanted to do was go and tell Mom I was happy to be with her again, and that I was sorry for being so wild in my teen years. But there you were...with your cock between her tits."

I paused. "Damn...You should seriously think about becoming a poker player. I had no idea you knew."

"How long have you guys been fucking?"

"...Uh, not long, really. We actually only started the night before you arrived."

"Okay, so then...why're you turning me down?"

I pressed my nose with my hands as if to say a prayer. "I don't know what to tell you, Kirs...It's just different with Mom." The look that came over her face ripped my heart to pieces. "C'mon, Kirs, don't be like that. Believe you me, I've fantasied about you for as long as I've thought about Mom. This isn't about the way you look if that's what you're thinking."

Damn straight it wasn't. My sister was a sexy number, from head to toe. She had a slender and tall frame. In fact, she was almost tall as Dad and I were at our peaks, which would put her at five foot nine. She also had long light brown hair and an eye-catching angelic face, similar to Aunt Gwen's - our mother's baby sister. But Kirsten looked like a younger and slightly more attractive edition.

Her blue eyes were deeper than my father and I's, as well. She had these cute pouty lips, which she'd made use of to get what she wanted from the old man, and it almost always worked. What's more, her sturdy looking tits most certainly made their presence known in her training bra. It was clear she'd inherited her bust from Mom. Kirsten also had a steamrolled stomach and her shorts did next to nothing to hide her creamy, taut looking, silk made legs that went on for eternity.

All in all, my sister was a solid eight...or nine - depending on the eye of the beholder. So, yea, it definitely wasn't because of the way she looked. But she still wouldn't answer me.

"C'mon, Kirs, I'm serious. How can I make it up to you?"

It took her a moment to look up and say, "Let me suck your cock."

The adorable look in her eyes made my insides quake and erection flow back to full-strength. It screamed at me to let her take me inside her mouth. But I couldn't listen to it. "Why do you wanna suck my cock so bad?"

She sighed, rested her head on my thigh and stroked my shaft with her fingertips, causing it to twitch. "I'm not sure...But I think it's because I saw you with Mom - even though I thought I was gonna puke when I first saw you guys. But then the next day...I accepted it" - Kirsten shrugged - "and became a little jealous of her." She raised her head and looked me in the eye as her fingertips kept stroking. "Not because of you - actually, because of you and not you."

Okay, now I was lost. "What?"

"You see, when I thought about what you guys were doing...something inside me woke up, and I realised I wanna sleep with Dad. But obviously, I can't, and I find that extremely unfair. How come Mom got to sleep with him and now she gets you?...What about me? Why am I left out? And since you're the closest thing I have to him - can you see where I'm coming from?"

I thought and rubbed my face. "Yea," I sighed. "But I still can't let you do what you said you wanted to do."

"Please, Chris." She puckered her maroon lips, leaned forward and let a long drop of spit fall on my glans as her other hand joined the cause of stroking me. Man oh man, it felt good. I was on the edge of caving. "I promise you'll like it."

"Kirsten," I whispered, placing my hands over my face. Then I felt her soft lips close around my cockhead, which made me instantly place my hands on the sides of her face and pull her head back up. I begged her with my eyes.

Her own eyes carried a more determined look as her hands tightened their grip. But then, mercifully, it faded and she released my cock. "Fine." She stood. "If you really don't want me to."

*

I pretty much stayed in my room for the rest of the day as I nursed my hand, read and awkwardly jotted notes. In fact, the only time I came out, excluding the time I went to the bathroom, was when it was time for dinner. During which, Kirsten acted as if nothing weird had taken place earlier on as she spoke with Mom and told her about what happened with Craig. It was spooky, really. I couldn't help thinking my sister had the characteristics of a serial killer. She really should've thought of becoming a poker player.

Inside the kitchen, after Kirsten and I finished putting stuff away, she walked up to me and said, "Tick-tock, little brother. Courtney sent me a text message a few hours ago. She said she's coming to pick me up on Sunday. And since you told me you've fantasied about me for as long as you've fantasied about Mom...I thought I should let you know your window of opportunity's fading." She rubbed my crotch then walked off.

I decided not to sext with Mom or sneak to her room that night. I felt guilty about what had occurred and didn't think I could look her in the eye without spilling the beans. Should I have? I wasn't sure, but decided not to, because even though my sister was the aggressor, I felt I could've done more to stop her advances. Maybe I'll tell her after Kirsten leaves.

Chapter Twelve: Blind Man's Bluff

The next morning, I got to wake up later than normal. For the first time in weeks I didn't have a store I needed to be at. It felt good. I hadn't felt more rested in ages. I got up, did all the usual stuff in the bathroom and then came back into to my room to pull on black shorts, a blue shirt and slippers. It looked like a hot day outside. In fact, it was officially spring the next day. I headed to the kitchen for breakfast...or brunch.

My mother and Kirsten were nowhere to be seen. Since they didn't work on weekends, I wondered where they were as I made myself a bowl of cereal and choked it down. I soon found them. They turned out to be outside in the backyard. They lay on towels placed over two of the four lounge chairs by our pool - which I took care of - and wore bikinis as they baked in the sun.

Birds chirped, trees and flowers bloomed and the faint smell of chlorine was mixed into the wonderful scent of nature. Kirsten's bathing suit was black while Mom opted for the colour orange, sunglasses and a straw-hat. Need I say they looked sexy?

"So you finally decided to wake up," said Mom, pulling down her shades.

"Yep." I stretched my back.

"Do you have any plans for today?"

My head shook.

"So then why don't you join us in the sun?"

"Yea." My sister smiled mischievously. "If you like, I can even rub sunscreen on you like I did for Mom."

Mom gave Kirsten a strange look, but she didn't notice. I headed inside, pulled off my top and got a towel. Then I headed back to the girls, pulled a longue chair closer to Kirs', laid my towel down and reclined. I decided to apply my own sunscreen. I didn't trust my sister. I knew she'd do something inappropriate. For a while, we engaged in everyday conversation:

"Yay! Spring's here. I get to go back to short skirts and dresses."

"I'm writing my prelims in a couple of weeks."

"We're finally going to take that bastard down on Monday."

"When did you get those abs, Chris?"

"Hope we win the elections next year."

Then, inevitably, Kirsten said, "So when are we getting in the pool? The water looks nice."

"How 'bout now?" I said.

"You guys can do what you want...I'm staying dry."

"Oh, c'mon, Mom," said Sis, "don't be such a killjoy."

"I'll be whatever I want to be, young lady."

"We'll see about that." I got up and walked around the chairs.

"Christopher, no. Sit down." She squealed as I picked her up. "Put. Me. Down." She kicked and used her fists to gently pound my shoulder. "I'm your mother and will be listened to!" I walked over to the pool as Kirsten laughed. "Chris, please...I'll never forgive you if you do this."

"I'll take my chances." I shrugged then jumped in as she screamed.

When we floated back to the surface, Mom threw a venomous glare my way as her hat floated away. "I can't believe you did it."

I grinned. Then she splashed my face.

"Oh, this means war." I dived at her as she squealed.

"I'm coming to save you, Mom!" Kirsten splashed in, sending water over our heads as I picked our mother up and sent her back down. Then I felt my sister's hands on my shoulders as she dunked me. It was clear she'd chosen a side. I had to retaliate. I swam underneath her, placed my head between her legs and came up with her sitting on my shoulders. Kirsten laughed and screamed as I fell back and sent us in.

As I resurfaced, Mom fired off a dirty move by wiggling her fingers under my armpits. I burst into laughter then she pushed me under. I came up with her in my arms and sent her back in.

It all escalated into one giant splashing, dunking and tickling battle, which everybody felt the brunt of. It was a fun five minutes or so and reminded me of the old days when Dad was around. Except this time, I didn't have the old man on my side. But fought valiantly, nonetheless - even though my hand was still a little sore. I was much stronger than when Kirsten and I were kids and could throw her and Mom about with ease. They were lightweights.

But then Kirsten decided to betray her ally. As Mom tickled my ribs and drew laughter from me, she stopped with a gasp. I opened my eyes to find her with her hands over her tits as she faced her daughter, who stood behind her with her arm stretched above her head and an orange bikini top clutched in her hand, smiling from ear to ear.

"Kirsten, whose side are you on? Give me that back. I'm standing in front of my son."

"Oh, c'mon, Mom. It's not like he hasn't seen -"

I shot her a look that screamed; shut up!

"- them...on other women before."

Mom was quiet. "Yes, but I'm his mother. Now bring."

"They're just boobs." She swam away and tossed Mom's top onto a lounge chair. "If it'll make you feel better, I'll take mine off, too." She reached behind her back.

"Kirsten, stop it. Your brother can see you."

"So what? How come guys get to show off their chests and we can't?" She pulled off her top and out spilt her tits. Oh me oh my, they looked good; full, firm and perky, with half-inch nipples and poker chip sized areoles a darker shade than Mom's. Unsurprisingly, my cock swelled.

"Have you lost your mind?"

That sounded like a genuine question.

"C'mon, Mom, he's a grown man. We're not gonna damage him." She swam about, doing the backstroke.

Mom turned her attention to me. I gave her an it's-no-big-deal shrug. She removed her hands from her chest and we joined Kirsten in swimming around the pool. There was no more fun and games after the girls' boobs were out. Although, it was a fun game to steal glances. I got caught by Kirsten a couple times, but she said nothing. In fact, nobody said anything. It was a little awkward, but only lasted about five minutes before Mom got out the pool and sat on its deck:

"So what are we having for lunch?"

My sister and I could come up with no answers.

"I've been cooking for you guys all week - not today." Her head shook.

"Hey, I helped you the last two nights."

"What if we ordered a pizza?" I said.

"Ooooo, that sounds good...and a few beers to go with it."

"We don't have beers," said our mother.

"It's called a bottle store, Mom. Me and Chris can go to one and buy the pizza while we're at it."

"Better make it two, or three. 'Cause it'll be your supper, too."

"How 'bout it, little bro?" She faced me as her tits rose and submerged. "You up for a ride?"

*

Once we were dressed up - if you can call a bikini top, denim shorts and sandals "dressed up" - we got into the car and pulled on our seat belts. But I needed to say something to Kirsten before we left, "Kirs, why're you being so aggressive with Mom?"

"I'm only trying to have fun some fun, little brother."

I hated it when she used her little girl voice. I thought it made her sound more slutty than innocent. "Yea, but, take it down a notch, would you. She's not as crazy as you are."

She smiled. "Yea right. Want me to suck you off while you drive us to the store?"

I sighed and started the car.

"Tick-tock, little brother."

*

When we got to the pizza spot, we ordered two triple-decker pizzas, with meat crammed into the crust. We then walked to the bottle store, where I pulled two six-packs of beer out the fridge. For some reason, Kirsten also pulled a bottle of vodka off the shelf. I gave her a what-are-you-doing look.

"Don't worry...I'll pay for it." She shrugged.

When our pizzas were done, we got back into the car, drove to a gas station to top up Mom's tank and then headed home. I placed six of the beers in the fridge as Kirsten placed one of the pizzas in the oven. We then headed outside and discovered Mom had lain a yellow tablecloth over our patio's table. She'd also put down plates, glasses and a bottle of wine.

Once we got into our seats, we broke out the beer, opened the pizza box and pulled out slices as we got back to small talk. Since Mom wasn't a fan of beer, her wine quenched her thirst. I have to come clean; I too wasn't a fan of its taste and had to go back inside to get a bottle of Sprite to dilute it in a glass, which I knew tasted decent. Somewhat surprisingly, Kirsten didn't ridicule me for this. I expected an "OMG, you're such a girl" comment. But she said nothing. I guessed her mean-big-sister days were really behind her.

"So, yea, Courtney's coming to pick me up at around eleven."

"Oh." Our mother thought. "Okay...It'll be sad to see you leave. I've really enjoyed having you back in the house."

"Awwww, don't worry, Mommy. I promise I'll come to visit you more than I used to."

"I hope so."

"It's nice to see you guys have patched things up."

They smiled as they faced me. Then Kirsten's eyes became misty. "Okay, okay" - she took a swig - "enough of this sad talk. This's my last night here. Let's have some fun. How 'bout we play a drinking game?"

Mom looked reluctant and so was I, but how could we deny her on her last night?

"Fine," said Mom. "What do you propose we play?"

"Blind. Man's. Bluff."

"What the hell's that?" I said.

"It's a kind of poker game - I think it's more well-known as Indian Poker. It's really easy to play - all we need is a pack of cards. Each player gets one and holds it against their forehead for everybody else to see but her...or him. Then the dealer, which will be me, counts to five and if you think you've got a higher card than your opponents', keep it. If you fold, you have to take a shot of alcohol. If you stay in and win, you don't have to drink. But if you lose, then you have to take three shots."

"Kirsten, that sounds like the craziest drinking game ever," said Mom. "I don't want to get as drunk as it sounds like it'll make me."

Kirsten mulled. "Okay, then what if we changed the rules by saying if you don't drink, you have to do a dare the other players give you."

Mom also mulled. "Okay, fine," she sighed. "Where's the alcohol?"

"I'll go get it." Kirsten beamed as she stood. "Chris, go find us a pack of cards." She ran off.

"You know this is a mistake, right?" I raised my eyebrows and Mom shrugged. I grabbed a slice of pizza, headed to my room and rummaged inside all my drawers until I found the deck of cards my boss gave me. She used to love giving all her employees weird gifts whenever we had to go see her; fuzzy pens, Rubik's cubes, monocles, etcetera. She was a nice lady, but a little strange.

When I got back outside, I noticed Kirsten had put down and topped up six shot glasses and had placed her blue bottle of vodka next to them. I handed her the cards as I took my seat. She removed the jokers and smiled as she shuffled the rest of the deck. Then she asked if we were ready - to which we nodded - and placed a facedown card in front of each of us. She told us not to cheat by peeking and to lift our cards and place them against our foreheads.

There were grins all around as we examined one another's cards. Mom had a seven of diamonds while Kirsten held a five of clubs. I was sure I had them beat. Kirsten started her slow count. Then, when she reached "three," she folded, but Mom stayed resolute and wore a subtle smile.

Shit. I'm gonna lose. But no. I couldn't fold. I was sure I had her seven beat. When my sister reached "five" she told us put our cards down. I groaned and the girls laughed when I saw I had the deuce of spades. Why was I so confident?

"Alright, little bro. I have to take one shot and you have to take three...Or do you want us to give you a dare instead?"

"Nah, I'll take my punishment like a man." I tilted my head left then right and downed my shots, causing me to cough and the girls to cheer. Once Kirsten drank hers, she refilled the glasses and dealt the second hand.

This time, Sis had a jack of spades and Mom had an eight of hearts. She folded as soon as Kirsten said "one," which made me focus on my sister. She showed no sign of backing down. I wonder what I had and I felt I should fold. I mean, she did have a strong card and an even stronger poker face. But there was something about the look in Mom's eyes when she glanced my way. Fuck it. If I lose, I lose.

My heart pounded when Kirs reached "four." It almost felt as if we were two crazy drivers, playing a game of Chicken, neither willing to give up right of way. But then, Kirsten clucked by folding right before she had to say "five." I took a look at my card and saw I had the queen of hearts. My sneaky little sister tried to bluff me. And it probably would've worked, had it not been for Mom. I grinned as I watched them knock back their shots.

The game went on with each of us refusing to accept a dare as the level of vodka in the bottle slowly lowered. But then, once we all reached our tipsy limit, it basically turned into a game of dares - whenever someone had to take three shots.

Mom was the first to accept a dare after Kirsten beat her with a ten of spades. I took my shot. Then my sister and I quietly conferred. We decided to start off light and told Mom all she had to do was jump back into the pool. She shrugged, stood and dived into the water.