Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
391 Followers

Mom didn't even hesitate.

"Oh of course I can do that for you! Troy, come here." I watched incredulous as Troy lowered himself into my mothers lap and positioned his face next to her hanging breast. He gave me an evil smile as he took my Mom's nipple into his mouth sucking gently. He kept eye contact with me as he suckled on my mom harder and harder, occasionally playing with her nipple in his teeth and squeezing Mom's breast as if real milk would come out.

For her part my mother stroked Troy's head cooing softly to him, oblivious to the fact that he was a total asshole and feeding her a load of complete bullshit.

Still looking at me with my mom's tit in his mouth "Troy said "Mommy, Mommy" in an infantile voice. Eliciting a bout of laughter and snickers from the group.

"Hey boys don't laugh" She reprimanded them. "And Troy, you don't have to make light of your feelings or try and turn them info a joke. I'm so glad you shared. I feel like we're having a healing moment here." Mom said warmly.

Troy continued to suck and slurp nosily on my mom's teat. I watched my asshole friend. He flicked at her nipple repeatedly with his tongue before trying to slurp up as much of her boob into his mouth as possible. He shook his head back in forth with her breast lodged between his lips, causing it to ripple with his jerking head motions.

"Okay I hope that made you feel better Troy" said Mom, as her nipple slipped out of his hungry mouth.

My remaining friends finished getting their turn to feel up my mom, and after that things quieted down. We continued to drink beers and enjoy the sunshine. Eventually, one of my friends, sparked up another joint.

As it got passed to my Mom, I hurriedly protested "Don't you think you've had enough weed Mom?"

She giggled "Oh don't be such a buzz kill, Son. We're having such a great time." With that she proceeded to take a few more puffs of the joint, totally disregarding my concern.

I could see Troy going around to the rest of my friends, and whispering in their ear. This would be followed by snickering and furtive glances at me. I wasn't sure If he was planning something else or just making jokes at my expense, but I didn't like it.

After a about an hour of basking in the Sunshine, Mom reclined as she hid her face under her towel again.

"I wish I had remembered to bring my sunglasses" Her slightly muffled voice came from beneath her towel, as she lay there completely naked. With her face concealed, Mom's luscious mature body was a feast laid out for their starving eyes. The horny teenage boys surrounding her once again pivoted their gazes to drink in the sight of her. Drawing their stares up and down her lithe body, they relished the sight of her natural 36DD breasts as they sloped to either side of her gently rising and falling chest. My friends couldn't get enough of it, they no doubt wanted to cement the image of my nude mother into their memories.

All those times she had walked around the house in low cut shirts, cleavage madly jiggling, as she brought us lunch, or cooked dinner in the kitchen, had driven my friends mad. I couldn't really blame them for always talking about how hot my mom was, she certainly dressed the part.

She was lying on her back, face still beneath the cover of her towel, when she asked Tony to apply more suntan lotion to her breasts.

"Yes I told you Tony, we would need a second coating. Since I usually don't tan my breasts, they need extra love." She clarified cheerily.

"No worries Sharon, I can give your breasts some extra love" Tony said with a wink to me. "Let me just get the lotion"

As if on cue all of my friends stood up and pulled out their dicks, I was shocked, I had no idea what was going on. Were they all going to jerk off this time, as Tony massaged suntan lotion onto my mother's breasts? This must have been what Troy was plotting earlier, I realized with a tingle of dread.

Again, I felt another panicky wave wash over me, along with an overwhelming urge to stop my friends, I really didn't want to see where this was leading, but didn't know what to do.. Ben must have seen the internal struggle on my face because he came over to sit beside me. As Ben sat, he leaned close to quietly whisper in my ear.

"Don't even think about it Steven!" he said stealthily, I talked with the guys.... we won't share the pictures around school but....." His tone hardened "If you do anything to fuck this up, we will ensure, that your bully gets his hands on those nude pics of your mom. So just sit back and watch, don't say a fucking word, you understand bro"

I my felt fragile emotions bruised by him again, Ben one of my oldest friends, was threatening me. In a state of anxiety, I replayed his words in my head. He was going to ensure that Donny and his gang, got their hands on those pictures, if I didn't just meekly comply with whatever the hell was going on here. It made me angry that he would treat me this way, that after all these years he would just discard our friendship for a chance to jerk off to my mother.

"All it takes is one text from Raj to his brother, and you will never hear the end of it from your bullies at school" Ben reinforced.

I nodded weakly, to show him that I understood. He slapped me on the back and stood up, as he returned to his previous position closer to my mom.

Despite my pent-up anger and frustration, the terror I felt at the thought of my school bullies getting that kind of leverage, completely sapped my determination. I started making excuses in my head, "It's okay if your friends jerk off to your mother, I tried reasoning with myself. It's not like they weren't allready going to jerk off, to the pictures and videos they recorded. It's not any worse than it already was... whats the difference if they masturbate here while watching, or at home on their phones?

The teenage boys were jerking in furious silence with Tony standing directly above my mom. He had a bottle of sun lotion in one hand and was jerking his small cock with the other.

"Sorry Sharon, I'm just having some trouble getting the lotion out of the bottle, there's not much left in here" Said Tony as my mother waited. "Do you think you can hold your breasts together like you did before, there's not much left and I wouldn't want to miss."

I watched as my mother presented her glorious breasts cupping them together both dark areolas staring up at Tony as he silently but vigorously jerked his cock.

"Here it comes Sharon! said Tony in an oddly stifled voice "I watched in disbelief as my best friend of years dumped his load on my mother's waiting breasts. His cum squirted out in three proud jets the first two hitting her left breast with the last streamer striking my mother's right tit, dribbling down into her cleavage.

"Ohh it's so warm Tony!" said Mom surprised "Yea sorry Sharon, I guess the lotion bottle has been sitting in the sun for a while"

Apparently, my mom accepted his rationalisation "Well we'll need more lotion than that" said my mother from underneath the towel covering her face.

"Yea sorry Sharon... I think my lotion bottle is out, but I think Ben has some more" Tony replied with a grin"Right Ben?".He asked

"Yea for sure I've got you covered" Ben snickered at his inuendo, as he approached my mom jerking his big cock, He stood over her and pretended to also have trouble getting the lotion out.

"Uhh yea.... not a lot of lotion left in this bottle, either Sharon, you're just going to have to hold on a second while I try to get some out" Ben informed her.

I watched in disbelief as my muscular friend stood over my mother wanking his big dick. Mom was still holding her big natural breasts together to catch the "lotion" and I could see more of Tony's cum sliding down into her cleavage.

"I think I got some Sharon" Ben grunted "ohh yea it's coming out now"

Ben shuddered as he proceeded to bust all over Mom's already cum splattered mammaries.

Standing over her, Ben sent sticky streams and globs of jizz dribbling out of his penis, falling sporadically, onto my Moms upheld tits, like he was an artist making some sort of abstract painting, just flinging paint randomly at the canvas.

Ben looked towards me and mouthed "fuck man I can't believe I just came on your mother"

Ben beckoned to the next guy, as he continued to talk pretending he was trying to get more out of the bottle.

Carl was next up to the plate. He definitely had the largest cock out of all my friends, standing at a hard 11 inches and thick as a pole. Carl beat his massive meat stick over my mother, staring at her cream splattered tits intently.

I still couldn't believe my mom was just lying there with a towel over her face completely oblivious to the fact that my friends were ejaculating on her. She just compliantly held her tits pressed together to catch the suntan lotion. Completely relaxed, jizz all over her, never imaging that something sexual was going on here.

When Carl unloaded, it may have been the biggest load I've ever seen. My friend ejected five thick torrents of his baby batter onto my mom's waiting chest. The first glob hammering into her right breast, causing the soft malleable flesh to gently ripple from the impact. The second blob of nut splashed right into, the deep crevasse, between my mothers jugs, contributing to an already gathering puddle of cloudy mixed semen. The next three streams glugged out of Carl's cock with less force, dripping directly down in the same place on Mom's left breast, completely concealing her large areola and nipple in a quivering white gelatos pool.

My friends must have had blue balls from watching and groping my mom all day because it didn't take them long to cum. Rapidly all eight of my friends came on Mom's breasts. One after the other, silently jerking over her and painting her tits in slippery white cum.

Ben would make comments like "Oh... Ohh.. there I got a bit more of of the bottle" and "Hold on don't move Sharon, I think we still need a bit more lotion"

I could not believe that In the span of 3 minutes I had watched eight of my friends cum on my mother. I was utterly humiliated as they silently high fived and congratulated themselves for turning my mom into their cumbucket.

As the last of my friends finished, Mom spoke up, still ignorant to the fact that she was wearing the cum of her son's friends.

"Okay Ben I think my breasts are quite drenched, now which of you boys want to rub the lotion in?" She asked us.

There was an awkward silence in which nobody volunteered...

My friends all pulled their shorts back on. Now that they had drained their cocks, and the evidence was splattered all over her, all Mom had to do was take the towel off her face and she would see it wasn't suntan lotion covering her breasts. There was no mistaking the thick streams and globs of white substance, slowly gliding down in wet streaks as Mom readjusted her grip on her breasts.

I wondered how they were planning on getting out of this. Either one of my friends had to bite the bullet and massage in the "lotion" or my mom would take the towel off her face, and do it herself. I felt a twinge of petty satisfaction knowing that one of my friends was going to have to humiliate themselves, to keep up their façade.

About time I thought to myself, after sitting here and shamefully just watching my friends manipulate my naïve mother, I was eager to no longer be the only person, whom would be the butt of their jokes for years to come. Allready I was thinking about how the next time they brought this up, I would say, "Yea whatever maybe you guys came on my mom, but Tony had to rub it all in" At least that's how it played out in my mind. I would have some, however small, life-raft, I could use to deflect their taunts.

"Really Boys, No one wants to help me out?" my Mom asked the group again from beneath her face covering.

Still, no one jumped at the opportunity.

At this point I was grinning ear to ear looking around speculating, which one of my friends was going to have to rub in all that nasty jizz.

"Tony will you rub the lotion in?" my Mom asked

"Oh sorry Sharon my hands are a bit tired, but maybe Steven will rub them in" He suggested.

My heart stopped when Tony suggested I do the honors, no way was I going to rub my friend's cum into my mothers breasts!

"See Son! my little treatment earlier, worked so well that none of your friends even want to touch a pair of big breasts anymore, I would definitely say I exhausted their curiosity" Said my mother proudly.

"She exhausted something" I heard a whisper, as a few of my friends snickered.

"Will you rub the lotion in for your mother, dear? My mom asked me with the towel still covering her face"

"Yea Steven, help out your Mom!" jeered Carl.

Ben came over and grabbed my arm, as he yanked me up from where I was sitting. He forcefully tried to push me towards where Mom was lying on the blanket.

"ahh Mom, I'd rather not" I choked out

All the guys were chipping in their comments now.

"Dude your mom's best, why wouldn't you help her out," Ricky chimed in

"I wouldn't hesitate to give my mom a hand if she needed it!" Jeff offered.

Searching for a plausible explanation, I went with a half truth.

"I just feel like it would be weird for me to touch your breasts Mom" I blurted out.

"Son, I thought we went over this, they are just breasts, completely natural and normal, nothing to be ashamed about, or get weirded out by" my mom reprimanded me, still shielding her face from the sun with a towel.

She removed one hand from where it was holding her breast upright to lift a corner of the towel so she could look at me. I felt the collective intake of breath from my friends as she went to move the towel from her face. But she didn't it lift up enough to see the mess the guys had left on her, only peaking out the side enough to speak to me directly.

"This is a safe and open place Steven, you can be honest about your feelings" my Mom said gently "don't be afraid to speak up in front of your friends"

"Yea Steven"said Tony in an exaggeratedly sympathetic voice "We're all friends here"

After addressing me, Mom lowered the towel to fully cover her face again, as she moved her hand into position to push the breast that she had let slip.

"I want to get to the bottom of this. Son, look at my breasts and tell Mommy what makes you uncomfortable about a woman's chest." As she demanded me to stare, my mom slightly arced her back, as she slid her hands to cup her breasts more from the bottom. I watched as she gently shook them in small lifting motions causing the top of her soft mounds to roll like a wave, making them sway as if to say "Here, this is what you are supposed to look at."

Mom's juggs were of course covered in the combined jizz from my friends. They glistened in the sunlight covered in creamy streaks of nut. Cloudy clusters of my friend's splooge had collected in certain places, leaving slick, translucent, trails of wetness behind them.

Since they were essentially big saggy half-filled bags, when Mom lay on her back and held her breasts centred on her chest, gravity did its work making the top of Mom's soft globes, pancake into a nearly flat surface, like two trembling mountains with evenly leveled peaks. Large globs of cum moved freely across her flattened peaks, balanced precariously and skating around her nipples, synchronizing with the wave like motion she produced with her gently bouncing hands. Occasionally a gobbet of cum would slip over the edge, and glide down the rounded sides of Mom's wobbling platforms.

She once again dropped one breast so she could lift the towel just enough to look me in the face. All my friends tensed, worried that the jig was up, except Mom still neglected remove the towel far enough to see the streaks of teenage cum splattering her chest.

"Well Son, What is it that makes you uncomfortable?" Mom demanded again as she looked at me. "breasts are perfectly ordinary, nothing to be ashamed of"

"Mom it's not women's breasts that makes me uncomfortable...." I answered awkwardly feeling embarrassed and red in the face. "It's just that your my mom, it's weird"

If only she knew what was really going on here, she would never speak to any of my friends again. I thought to myself.

Troy picked this as his moment to chime in "Steven, don't lie to your Mom, it's okay you can tell her"

My mom looked at me expectantly and when I didn't respond she asked "Tell me what, Steven?"

"There's nothing to tell Mom" I quickly protested still feeling flushed.

"Well that's not exactly true" said Troy, in a super caring voice as he looked around the circle of guys. "We've all noticed that your Son has an almost subconscious, aversion to big boobs, he might even be afraid of them." He explained to my mom. "There is no denying it. the older girls at school, the teachers, we've all seen him avert his gaze countless time. If there's any cleavage showing, your Son will awkwardly find something else to look at. He can barely meet their eyes or talk to women with large breasts, if left untreated I'm afraid this could develop into a self-esteem issue for him later in life".

My friends around the circle muttered agreements, playing along with Troy's sick narrative. I couldn't believe Troy was turning this into some reality TV show intervention, pretending like all they had my best interests at heart.

But my mom was gobbling it up. She was looking at me with caring eyes, from beneath her slightly lifted towel covering, unconscious of the fact that it was piles of gooey spunk on her tits and not just sunscreen waiting to be smeared.

"Is this true, Son?" she asked me.

"No Mom I swear they are all lying.." I objected. I tried to sound calm and collected but I heard my voice emerge as an embarrassed plea.

I was angry and humiliated that all my friends would gang up on me like this, following Troy's lead. What an asshole I thought to myself, my resentment towards Troy growing.

Unfortunately, Mom thought the expression of mortification written on my face, was because Troy had exposed something true about me I didn't want to admit. She assumed I was being defensive, evasive, and lying about it.

Of course Mom would believe Troy, over me, I thought to myself angrily. The golden child around my mom, but always an arrogant asshole and a bully with everybody else.

"Mo.." I tried to protest again but she cut me off before I could get a single word out.

"Steven don't deflect, we can talk about this kind of thing openly, everyone here cares about you, and it saddens me that you aren't mature enough, to admit when you have a problem" chided Mom as she regarded me with disappointment in her eyes.

My eyes flicked down at the sticky mess covering her saggy aged breasts. Her chest sheened in the sunlight as all their cum continued to sluggishly ooze across the surface of my moms soft pillows.

Disgusted, by the sheer amount of jizz, I looked back at my mom's face as she watched me, she must have seen the disgust stamped my face when I glanced at her breasts. She took it as an irrefutable admission that I had a problem with big breasts. Concrete proof of the lies Troy was telling her.

"Come here Son, you are going to have to get over your fear... or anxiety, or whatever the hell it is around big breasts" my mother commanded me in stern tone that brooked no argument.

"You are just going to have to rub the sunscreen into your mother's breasts. I want you to take your time, and get to know what a mature women's breast feels like" she demanded. "I don't want you to feel awkward or weird around big breasts anymore and this is the only solution I can think of.

"But it's just weird that you're my Mom, I don't have a problem with big breasts" I argued in a last ditch attempt to avert disaster.

Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
391 Followers