Mom's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam then began to imagine the possibility of his ball being chosen. What would he do? He could easily just go for his mom's tube! Could I actually do that? I mean, she would have to do it, right? But that could ruin both of our lives. Or it could be the greatest moment of my life, and she might not care too much.

The nervous son then realized a more urgent problem. Half of the people in the room had already left. There were only fifteen men and fifteen women remaining. He had to hide quickly, but how could he? All he could hope for was that his mom would be chosen and on her way out of the room before his name was called. But then again, that would mean that she'd end up blowing someone else.

The debate in Adam's head was interrupted when one of the company's younger employees was selected next. He stepped up to the edge of the pool and eyed the water tubes and the names on them. He then turned to the women. His eyes met Christie's. "How have you not been chosen yet?"

Flattered, the middle-aged blonde responded with a grin, "My tube is pretty far away. It seems guys these days don't know how to get it in."

"Well, I'm going to get it in," the guy, dressed in all white, said with hubris.

It was looking at his color that reminded Adam about Olivia. He later discovered that while he had been dreamily thinking about his mom, she had been chosen by one of the accountants at the company. Adam's attention then returned to the conversation between a man in his early 20s and his mom.

"Oh really? You think you'll make that shot?" Christie folded her arms, playfully doubting him.

"I don't think I'll make it. I know I'll make it."

Christie chuckled and proposed, "I'll tell you what - If you make it on this first try, I'll give you a blowjob this week and a blowjob during free play next week."

"Whoa!" the doorman exclaimed, and the remaining audience cheered, minus Adam, who was shocked to see his mother speaking that way.

The crowd then went silent as the cocky young salesman lined up his shot and tossed the ball. Adam's stomach was in his throat.

Cheers erupted as the ball splashed down in Christie's ring, 30 feet away. The man, who had just tossed his way to a blowjob from the hottest woman in the room, smiled at his prize. "Well, it's not every day you get to cum into your manager's mouth."

Christie walked toward the group of men, strutting in her purple heels and corset. He flicked her blonde hair back as she stopped a foot away from the younger man. She slid her hand down from his chest to his white pants, and his pupil's dilated. They briefly kissed with tongue before he grabbed her ass, and they walked into the other room.

Adam, along with many other men, remained by the pool in a state of jealousy combined with arousal. He then rationalized that it was probably for the best that she didn't see him yet.

Toward the end of the game, Adam's ball was finally chosen. There were only six guys and six women in the room. Four men were there because they had missed the generously-large targets. That meant that Adam's ball was picked second to last. When it was finally his turn to shoot, all of the remaining tubes had already been pushed to ten feet away in order to speed the game up.

In Adam's personal tastes, the options weren't great. The most promising option he saw was the black woman, who wore black lingerie and had an extra-large chest. He had never been with a black woman before, let alone a much older woman, and he figured that it could count as the adventure he had been looking for when he agreed to come to the party with Olivia.

From ten feet, it was an easy toss for the baseball player. The woman jumped for joy when the ball landed in the plastic tube emblazoned with her name. She was excited from an ego perspective of not being picked last. She was also pleased with the man who selected her, who she considered the best remaining option, by far.

"Adam S., you're with Sheila T."

Watching the voluptuous black woman's chest bounce up and down as she jumped was stimulating to Adam, and his cock began to stiffen. Sheila noticed that as she walked up.

Just as the previous women did, she walked up to her game-decided partner, touched his crotch and kissed him. Her pillowy breasts pressed into Adam's chest as they embraced. She whispered into his ear, "Ooh baby, if you're hard, now just wait 'til I wrap my lips around that thick white dick of yours."

Adam's cock twitched. And not being able to resist, Adam reached up and caressed Sheila's rack, much to her delight.

Glad to finally be out of the room after about twenty minutes, the anxious teenager followed a heavy ebony booty into the room in which nearly every other "game prize" was being awarded. Some pairs had even started fucking as a result of the head.

Oh fuck. No, no, no!

To Adam's horror, Sheila had led him to an available spot on a couch - the same couch upon which, two cushions over, sat the young man who had thrown his ball into his mom's tube.

Sheila guided Adam down onto the couch seat, just feet from the other man. An experienced Sheila then tugged down Adam's yellow pants, releasing the sturdy, young white cock that she was tasked with satisfying. Adam was busy looking down to his left. To his side, his mom's head, dusted with purple makeup, was being rapidly pulled into the boner in front of her. From the current angle, Adam could see almost all of his mother's breasts through her corset.

"Oh, that's a gorgeous one. I can't wait to taste it," complimented the Sheila, an employee in her late 30s. Adam involuntarily moaned as his sensitive, throbbing erection was inhaled and licked by his consolation prize.

Despite Sheila's talents, Adam's attention was on what was going on next to him. He was petrified that his mom could easily see him from her position. All she had to do was look upward. Knowing that, though, just made the son's sexual adrenaline pump faster. I should have gotten glasses with dark lenses.

Christie had begun sucking about ten minutes before Adam and Sheila had entered the room, so it was no surprise that the gentleman she was pleasuring was about to shoot his load.

The mother's subordinate was using both of his hands to grab her head as he thrust into her mouth. Even though her head was being held still by the man fucking her mouth, Christie still was able to move her eyes. She chose to gaze at the face of her horny coworker.

As Adam watched his mom prepare to take a load from the young salesman she managed, Sheila sensually and passionately licked the length of his erection. Adam gasped lightly. But it was enough.

Adam was a deer in headlights, as the pair of familiar eyes made direct contact with his. Christie's pupils expanded, and so did her son's. She nearly choked on the dick in her mouth, but she couldn't stop her oral performance. Her mouth was wide open, and her coworker had (rather foolishly) chosen to take control of her head.

Christie was nearly trembling, unable to break her horrified stare at her son. She was too overwhelmed to clearly think. It was pure shock. Neither the mom nor the son could move from their current positions without creating a massive scene. All they could do was remain there in awe.

The frozen mother finally was able to move her pupils to the corner of her eyes. One of her closest friends from the office, an HR representative, was joyfully trying to suck the cum out of her 18-year-old son's family jewels. Staring at Sheila's mouth, it was then when Christie noticed the respectable size of her son's package. She became afraid that her son would catch her looking at his aroused privates, so she moved her gaze back toward his face.

It was clear that Adam did not catch her examining his penis, because he was too busy glaring her creamy breasts.

Christie's focus on her son ended when she felt a mushroom-like head jerk violently in her mouth. The mother didn't want to swallow a load in front of her son, but she didn't know how to avoid it. As ropes of thick semen shot into her mouth, the promiscuous mother took it all. As the thrusts and pumping died down, she helplessly looked back up at Adam, who had been watching the entire event.

After her head was released from its tight hold, Christie was left with a mouth full of cum that she could barely hold in without swallowing. But, in a rushed decision, she decided that swallowing would be the worst thing she could do in front of her son. She soon realized she was wrong. Her thinking was that she would hold in the jizz until she could spit it into a nearby cup or bottle. Before she even rose from her knees, the blonde mother coughed. The result was the massive, creamy load in her mouth pouring out and down her chin, some dripping onto her breasts. Her mouth open in disgust and shock, she nervously peered up at her son, white cum coating her purple lips and lower face.

Upon seeing that, Adam grabbed Sheila's head and began ramming his cock into her mouth. Sheila happily let him take control as he built up pressure in his loins, continuing to gaze at his mom. A numbed Christie watched her son's tightened testicles repeatedly smack into her friend's chin before he squinted and released his load. Sheila's throat was hard at work digesting the protein.

Adam recoiled back into the couch, and Christie stood up and walked away.

Adam kissed Sheila and thanked her. While he played with her breasts, at her request, he wondered how this would change things with his mom.

The traditional elements of a house party resumed again, as most pairs were done with their deed. Adam wandered around the party. He didn't see his mom, but he did see Olivia. Olivia had a big smile, and she was having the time of her life.

The romantically involved couple ate food and talked to other partygoers. There was still no sign of Christie. It was when a group of people cleared in the foyer that Adam saw his mom from across the room. She noticed him too, which was obvious from her startled reaction. Breathing a deep, calming breath, Christie then signaling Adam over with her index finger.

Adam told Olivia he would be back, and he began the walk toward what would likely be the most awkward conversation of his life. When he finally reached his mom, she didn't say anything. She just gestured for him to follow her. They were soon standing alone in a fancy study room.

"Adam, before we even get into what the hell you're doing here, I need to explain." Christie brushed her blonde hair back. She was more explanatory than angry. "First of all, I'm sorry you're seeing me like this. I don't even know what you're thinking about me, seeing me like this. I don't even know how I got involved in this- "

"Well, you work with Frank," answered Adam.

"You know about Frank and how he started this?"

Adam nodded, "It's okay. I understand. Everyone else is doing it." He figured he would take the forgiving and easygoing approach.

"No, it's not okay. I've been coming here every Friday night since I started working here. When Frank first told me to come, I was about to flip out at him. I had never cheated on your father before. But I was new at the company, and I was tired of bouncing from place to place, and I just wanted to fit in and maybe get a promotion. I don't know... Then - then I guess I just grew into this. It's either you do it and you like it, or you do it and you don't like it. I guess I learned to like it."

"I can understand why. It's a lot of fun," the son beamed. Adam was not nearly as uncomfortable as he thought he'd be. Maybe it was his mom's apologetic tone, but he realized that he had the upper hand, and he was untouchable.

"Well, that brings me to my next point - What are you doing here? How did you even get in here?"

"The younger girl, the one in white, that's Frank's friend. We've... uh... we've been hooking up for a while."

"Oh. I see. Yeah, I know who that is." Christie pieced together the puzzle. "Well, it doesn't matter now. You are too young to be in here. And you need to go home."

"No! I like it here. It's amazing. You say I'm too young but aren't you too married to be here?" Adam retorted.

The cheating mother already knew that she couldn't punish her son without risking punishing herself. "Fine. You can stay here. But do not let anyone know we're related in any way."

"Deal!" Adam agreed. He victoriously turned around to leave the awkward exchange.

"Wait! Just one more thing, Adam." Christie poked, "How long have you been here? I didn't see you earlier."

From the way she asked the question, Adam could tell what she was really asking. "If you're asking me if I saw you and Frank, as well as you at the pool with that other guy - Yes, I saw that."

Christie smacked her palm to her face. "I am so sorry you had to see that."

"Mom, it's a sex party. People are supposed to do that type of thing," Adam coolly replied.

The scantily dressed mom was impressed with her son's level of maturity and understanding. She then entertained the idea that maybe her son had actually liked watching her have sex. After all, he was staring at her breasts.

Suddenly, Frank's voice boomed over the buzzing crowd. "It's time for the next game, Lucky Hard Cards." A wave of excitement came over the party.

Everyone dropped what they were doing and herded into the main room. Adam noticed that men and women were seated in a circle in a man-woman-man-woman pattern. In the center of the large circle sat the doorman, holding a deck of homemade playing cards and a large digital display monitor.

"Alright, so here are the rules," he began, "Frank will be the starting point, or point Number 1. All of the men will be odd numbers, and all of the women will be even. Right now, going around clockwise, count which number you are from Frank."

All sixty people took their turn announcing their number, 1 through 60. The blue-suited showed the display monitor, which already had the numbers 1 through 62 typed around in a circle, each one in a colored box.

"With each turn, I will spin this bottle." He laid the plugged in monitor down on its back in the middle of the circle. He then held up the acrylic bottle and laid it down in the middle of the screen. "Whichever number I land on, if it is your number, it will be your turn to spin. When you spin, you will then land on a number. If you land on the number of an opposite-sex player, then you will have to share a dare card with that person. If the bottle lands on the number of a same-sex player, we will just round you up to the next clockwise number - unless both of you are interested..." The crowd chuckled at the joke.

"In case you forget and need a demonstration - Let's just say that Number 61 spun the bottle and landed on Number 62. Number 61 would then draw one of these dare cards and read it out loud. Number 61 and Number 62 would be bound by that dare, exactly as it is written. Sometimes the dare cards benefit the women, sometimes they benefit the men, and sometimes they benefit both. Regardless of what the dare is, once numbers 61 and 62 have been assigned a dare, they are removed from the board." The happy-go-lucky doorman then fiddled with his iPad and numbers 61 and 62 disappeared from the display screen, and the other numbers expanded slightly to make the circle whole again.

"A reminder," Frank added, "this goes for the whole week. And if I find out that you didn't perform your dare, then you're not invited back next time. I think we all remember what happened last month." The mood became more solemn as some people seemed to reminisce.

"Anyway, let's this game going!" the doorman encouraged, rejuvenating the mood. He then spun the bottle himself. "The bottle landed on number 6! Who is number 6?"

A woman named Leslie raised her hand. She then walked into the center of the circle, squatted down and spun the bottle. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" she laughed. "Number 1."

Everybody got a kick out of her spin. Leslie then drew a card from the pile. "Okay, it says, 'The man must suck the woman's toes every workday this week.'"

People keeled over in laughter. The party's host slammed his hands down in humorous denial. "Bullshit! There's no way!"

Leslie then showed him the card. Frank groaned and grumpily stared at his employee. She wiggled her toes to tease him. The two then sat back from the circle as their numbers were eliminated from the board.

As the game progressed, Adam continually scanned the circle to see who remained. There were some rather attractive women in skimpy clothing. Many of the dares involved props such as massage gels and handcuffs, which the sky-blue doorman then handed out to the random pairs.

Examining the circle again, Adam made eye contact with Sheila. She winked at him and blew him a kiss. He smiled back with a wink. He continued his survey around the circle and saw Olivia. She was in a flirtatious conversation with the man next to her. Then Adam saw his mom again. She was five women away from him and sitting pretzel style. Her inner thighs here exposed. Christie caught her son's long gaze, and they awkwardly grinned at each other.

"The bottle landed on 17. Who is 17?"

Adam heard his number and raised his hand. He approached the digital spinning board and examined the numbers. He didn't know whether to try for his mom or not. It was impossible to control the spin to that level of precision. If I go for her, I won't get it. But if I don't, I could get it. Should I even go for her? What if it's weird?

The son then thought to what number his mom would be. It was hard because some women had left the circle. He didn't want to be seen glancing over at her to figure out her number. Feeling the time drag on, he just spun.

"32. I got 32." Adam's head scoured the unmoved circle.

"32. Who is 32?" the doorman echoed.

Adam's eyes then flickered to a hand, which was being slowly raised to his left. His brown eyes met those of the woman he had landed on.

"Christie!" boomed the doorman.

The crowd, unknowing of the connection between the chosen pair, clapped loudly. Other men groaned that they weren't selected to be with the sexy blonde.

Trying to avoid an uncomfortable stare with his mom, Adam drew his card. His hands were shaking and his voice quivered. "My dare card reads, 'The woman must keep an electronic dildo in her vagina all day at work, and the man gets to have the remote.'"

The crowd cracked up and hooted. Christie stared at her son in severe discomfort as the doorman handed her an orange, Wifi-enabled vibrating dildo and handed Adam a piece of paper with the website and password that he needed to control the device over the Internet.

The mother and son stopped looking at each other, backed out of the circle, and stared at the ground.

Lucky Hard Cards came to an end within the half-hour, and everybody was teasing others about their dares or complaining about their own. Frank then announced that it was 11:30 and that there would be another hour of free play before people had to leave.

Olivia approached Adam and told him how lucky he was that he ended up with Christie, not knowing who she was to her lover. Adam was still in the process of understanding the implications of the dare.

"Hey, so we have an hour of free play... wanna have some fun?" Olivia bit her lip.

"Yeah, of course, I do," he answered, distantly.

"I know this might seem a little different," the girl-in-white propositioned, "but I think that after today, we are both much more adventurous. And Frank wanted to fuck me because we haven't done it in forever. So, I think it would be fun if you two took me at the same time..."