Mother Makes Daughter Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna just gave her a half hearted smile at Donnas' last comment, "Well he does now."

Donna just looked at her best friend and asked, "What, how could he know?"

"Because Steve told him, he told him everything including the offer I made to you for you guys to join us." Joanna said sheepishly.

Donna was speechless, there was evidently a lot going on in her husband's head that she had no idea about. Then a light started dawning in her head and Joanna could see the recognition of how this could be a good thing come over her friends face.

"You see, I can see it on your face. You see how this couldn't be better, it's like someone handed the situation to you on a silver platter," Joanna said with a smile.

Donna smiled back at her and nodded her head because her friend was right. The whole concept of being a cuckold was out on the table and now she had to hold her breath. She would have to wait to somehow find out what decision Jack would arrive at. Would his love for her be big enough to supersede his ego or would he feel the need to restore 'his pride' at the expense of their marriage.

"You know what I need next then I guess?" Donna asked.

"Of course and don't you worry, Jack is fully on board and he will keep feeling Jack out to see which way he is leaning. He knows that if it appears Jack is going the old fashioned route he is to start filling his head with how much more sex he gets than before he became my cuckold," Joanna told her.

"Oh god thank you Jo, but wait a second why would Jack do that? He has no idea about me having an affair how could he?" Donna asked.

"Donna sweetie one of the things about being in this kind of relationship is there's no need for secrets. Steve already knows about my designs on Trish and he accepts my need to have this in our life. Of course I had to tell him after you sent those pictures and when he saw them his jaw dropped. He was as curious about this past weekend as I was and kept wondering if you and Trish had even though your text with it said you hadn't. Of course that led him to think in other directions, he has a very analytical mind you know. He figured that since you were obviously with both girls and you weren't doing Trish it only left one option...he had you nailed!"

"So he figured out about me and Katie?" Donna asked shocked at still another revelation.

"He theorized it out but of course couldn't be sure, I can't wait to tell him he was right!" Jo said with a giggle.

"I guess he has a right to know especially since he is willing to help. I can't tell you how you have flipped my world today!"

"Me, flipped your world? What about what you did to me this weekend and today? You basically hand my daughter's lesbian virginal pussy on a platter and you say I flipped your world. I still say I owe you for helping me. I want to send her a text and wanted to all weekend but I did as you asked and waited for today. Let me ask you; is this a done deal sweetie or do I have to do some seducing here?"

Donna smiled widely and told her, "It's such a done deal that if she were here right now she would probably crawl under this table to get at your pussy."

Joanna grinned wildly and pulled her phone out; she quick typed a text and sent it off to her daughter. Even though she had never visited Trish in the city she knew her daughter's class schedule by heart. She had wanted to visit Trish so many times, invite her to lunch or dinner but the fear she had over losing control around her kept her from ever doing it.

Well she decided she would more than make up for lost time, she was going to show her young daughter what it is like to be swept off her feet.

"Wow, who is the more anxious of the two of you! What did you send her?" Donna asked curiously.

Joanna laughed, "What you just said about Trish a minute ago goes double for me sweetie. I want this so bad that if she crawled under the table I would hold her face buried in my pussy for everyone here to see!"

"What's it like Donna, how did it feel to have sex with your one daughter, please tell me?" Joanna asked.

"It might sound like a cliché Jo but it is kind of indescribable. It was the most intense sex in my whole life. It was the fulfilling of a bond that just seemed so natural even if people call it unnatural. The orgasms....oh my god the orgasms were like little atomic bombs with even the weakest being one of the best of my life!" Donna said proudly.

"Well you sure picked a hell of a way to break out of that empty nest syndrome that you were suffering from!" Joanna said referring to the deep funk she had been in for the last two months. It was the very same funk that had truly gotten the ball rolling.

Donna laughed and picked up Joanna's phone and looked at the text it was short and simple. It wasn't a request or a question but clearly a command.

"Be ready to be picked up Wednesday Evening at 5pm. There will be three boxes delivered to your apartment tomorrow. You are to wear everything in the boxes without question or hesitation."

"It clearly looks like someone is going to discover her mother's true nature starting tomorrow!"

Joanna gave her that predator's smile that Donna had been thinking about earlier and nodded her head.

"Donna you spent one weekend with your daughter and gave yourself freely to Katie proclaiming her as your mistress. I want to own my daughter, I want to own her body her heart and her soul but I want her to give herself just as freely as you did. I just want to set the tone for her and let her know that she will get everything she wants but so will I!" Joanna said confidently reminding Donna of why she was a cougar.

While her mom was meeting with Joanna, Katie was on her way back to her apartment with her mind spinning. For the first time in her life she was experiencing missing someone she loves on a romantic level. She had a horrible night sleep last night and had found it hard if not impossible to concentrate on her classes both yesterday and today.

She knew her feelings were exaggerated and her brain kept telling her that it was only a few days till they would be together but that didn't help one bit. In the brief three nights she had shared a bed with her mother she had fallen deeply in love with her. If an outsider were to look at the facts they might think she was being silly and simply dismiss what she was feeling as an exaggerated case of puppy love. They of course would have no idea of the history shared between the two women.

Donnas' borderline obsessive nurturing of her relationship with her daughter had created a bond of such strength that a jump into physical love for the two of them now in hindsight seemed inevitable. Katie sometimes wondered about her mother's insistence on them having an hour a night together where Donna would brush and stroke her daughter's hair while they chatted. If she had ever asked her mother about it she would have gotten the most simple of answers, Donna was determined to make sure that her child had a strong relationship with her parents. Of course that still would explain why she never insisted that Katie bond with Jack on the same level.

So Katie was missing her mom and also reflecting on another turn of events in her life. Yesterday while she was saying goodbye to Donna at the front door of her apartment Roberta her neighbor from upstairs came hurtling down the stairs. She at first thought the thirty something woman must be late for work but then she slowed down and looked at Katie and Donna.

If she had been a second earlier she would have seen the two of them caught up in a goodbye kiss and embrace that might have made her first question to the duo somewhat awkward.

"Hey good morning Katie, oh my god is this your mom?" Roberta blurted out barely able to hold the question in.

"Hey Robbie, yup she was just leaving after spending the weekend," Katie volunteered.

"Hi Mrs. Calloway so nice to meet you, you've raised quite the sparkplug in our young Katie here!" Roberta said.

Donna laughed and looked over the woman next to her; she could be a walking definition of voluptuous. At what appeared to be a generous 5 foot 5 inches tall she was shorter than both her and Katie. Her short stature however made her curves look even more pronounced. Her breasts were 36d and she had a definite bubble butt but they balanced her short frame perfectly. She also was sporting a pitch black pixie cut that framed her beautiful face perfectly.

Katie remembered how her mom warmly returned the neighbor's greeting with what appeared to be a slight flirt in her tone of voice.

"It's so nice to meet you too Robbie and its Donna by the way! Yeah I had no idea how electric my young woman here was until this weekend. I think we both learned a lot about each other. I'll be spending the weekends here with her and Trish for at least a few months to come, maybe I could learn a little about you too!" Donna said offering her hand to her daughter's neighbor.

"Mom Robbie's married....." Katie interjected.

"Well why am I not surprised, he must be quite the hunk to have captured you. Well honey wasn't it you who told me Saturday, sometimes the more the merrier!" she added with a mischievous grin on her face.

Robbie was shocked although she felt like she shouldn't be; Katie's mom was obviously flirting with her. It made her pussy quiver in desire because now that she had met her she knew that she would spend many an hour masturbating while visualizing the incestuous going's on in young Katie's apartment.

Robbie and her husband Robert had discovered the addictive allure of incest on their own honeymoon. As part of the wedding gift from her parents they had rented out a villa on the French coast. It was more than big enough for the two couples and a more romantic spot would be hard to find for a newly married couple.

She remembered how it had all started so innocently on the very first night of their honeymoon. She and Bob and been sharing some spectacular locally grown wine on the balcony of the villa. They were well into their third bottle when her mother opened the door that would change their lives forever. She had casually asked the newlywed couple if they had ever done anything wild or adventurous in their sex life.

The question was not out of place because Robbie had always had an open and healthy ability to talk about sex with her parents. Even before they were married innuendos would fly between the four of them with her parents often commenting how looking at her and her then fiancé always reminded them of their younger days and the passion they had then.

So maybe it was the alcohol or the comfort zone that had been established in the couple interaction but without even thinking about it Robbie had blurted out something that played right into her parent's hands. She had told them how her and Bob had played with a few couples before they were married.

What Robbie didn't know before she said that was that her parents held a closely guarded secret even from her for a number of years. They were swingers and had been for a very long time, although they hadn't participated in a number of years. Another secret she had no idea about is that her parents sometimes liked to role-play and one of their favorite scenarios was a swap with Robbie and Bob.

After hearing her daughter's wine fueled admission she had simply told them that she and Robbie's dad had done that also. That opened the floodgates and before anyone knew it the next morning dawned with Robbie waking up next to her father naked and with what appeared to be his cum leaking from her pussy and in the other bedroom her mom was in bed with her husband.

While she had at first felt shocked over what they had done that quickly passed as she looked down at her obviously well endowed father sleeping right next to her. Then the images and memories of the night before came flooding back all of which involved her fucking and sucking her own daddy. In one flashback she was on her back while Bob held her legs wide open while her mom guided her father into her welcoming pussy.

That night led to a full on swap for the entire duration of their honeymoon where in essence Robbie became her father's lover and Bob became her mother's. It had led to a lifestyle in which they swapped partners 3 nights of every week with the odd seventh night being to play as a group and experiment. It had gone on for years until her parents had tragically passed away in a car accident.

So the incest bug had bitten her and Bob and she had never really recovered from its illicit attraction. Of course her outlet had been reliving the times from her past when she had shared the love of her father and yes eventually her mother too.

So as she stood next to Katie and her mother her mind was filled with a reawakened lust from years back. She found herself standing here because both her and Bob had heard Katie's regular screams of orgasm this weekend with one major difference in them, they included the word mommy over and over again. She had told Bob then that the time had finally come for them to get to know Katie a lot better.

So after Donna delivered her thinly veiled sexual innuendo about her and Bob she gave one right back.

"Well Donna it depends on what the activity is, doesn't it? " Robbie said still holding Katie's mom's hand.

Donna just laughed and agreed with her, and then she hugged Katie one last time and offered a hug up for Robbie too.

She took Donna in her arms and as they hugged Donna had whispered, "I think we both know what activity it was I had in mind don't you?"

Robbie actually blushed and whispered back, "Ummm Yes."

Katie walked Donna down the stairs and out the door and when she had returned Robbie was still standing outside her apartment.

"What's really up Robbie, I mean you seemed to be in such a rush coming downstairs. Is everything okay?"

Robbie mentally undressed Katie not for the first time since she had known her and felt her juices flowing.

"Well yeah, everything's fine, it's just that well......." She hesitated now getting nervous about saying what she wanted.

"Come on spit it out, there's obviously something on your mind!"

"Okay, well it's like this, I found out this weekend that you and I have something very special in common. I was hoping that if you had a free moment sometime today or tomorrow we could hit a Starbucks and talk about it over coffee."

Katie was just slightly confused but agreed to meet her on Tuesday afternoon right before dinner time. Then Robbie had hugged her happily and ran back upstairs leaving behind a confused neighbor. Of course if she took the time to really think about it she would know it had something to do with her weekend with Donna. She was so wrapped up in the amazing sex they were sharing that it never occurred to her how loud she had been when she had been screaming mommy over and over again. She knew that both Robbie and Bob had heard her on previous occasions but she never knew it was with enough clarity to make out actual words.

No matter she told herself I'll find out tomorrow and she went inside, feeling the emptiness of her mother having just left. It was a foreign feeling for her and she just sat drinking coffee waiting for Trish to get up. She knew that at some point the two of them would sit and have long talk about the events of the last few days and what the future was going to hold.

They hadn't really had that opportunity yesterday because it was by far the heaviest day of Trish's course load. She had classes that started at noon and didn't finish till 9 pm so by the time she got home she chatted with Katie briefly. Trish had monopolized the little time they had with her hopes for Donnas' planned lunch with her mom on Tuesday then she hugged Katie and went to bed.

So here it was Tuesday afternoon and she had just come from a very interesting conversation with Robbie. Evidently she and Bob had spent the entire weekend overhearing clearly what sounded like Katie screaming mommy in the apartment below. She wasn't confrontational about it instead she sounded turned on by it.

She had openly admitted to her that what she and Bob had overheard had in fact been her making love to her mother. That had led to Robbie sharing the details of her past and her experiences with being in an incest relationship. This had led to a long talk between them about the merits and attractions of being involved with a relative in an adult physical way.

Katie had then told her about the film she was making with her mother and an idea occurred to her. She asked Robbie if she would be willing to be a part of the film and tell her story. There wouldn't necessarily be any sex in the film involving her and Bob but would she be willing to tell people how she felt she benefitted from her time with her mother and father.

Robbie had readily agreed because she wanted some way to involve her and Bob in Katie and Donnas' affair. As they parted ways she had just come right out and asked if she would be interested in bringing Donna along on a double date with her and Bob. She then smiled and told Robbie how she had secretly always had the hots for her and Bob and agreed that the four of them should hang out one night soon. She then floored Robbie with giving her the time and proposed website address for this weekend's debut of her and Donnas' live streaming cam.

She had seen Robbie visibly shudder and lower her hand to her pussy when she told her about that even though they were in clear sight of everyone in the Starbucks. For a second it looked like Robbie would collapse so Katie held her up in support and before she knew it their lips had met and they were swapping tongues in a hot embrace.

Katie then did something she had never done; she broke the kiss and apologized. She told Robbie that she would love to play with her and also Bob but she was now in a relationship and would only do so if Donna was there. That led to Robbie laughing and telling her that she better get her 'mommy' to join them very soon.

So as she inserted her key in the lock of her apartment she was definitely distracted and didn't expect what happened. All of a sudden the door flung wide open and Trish threw herself at her hugging her and giggling. She wouldn't let go of Katie and just kept giggling like a schoolgirl.

"She did it Katie, your mom did it!" Trish said while bouncing around right in the middle of the hallway. She showed Katie the text she had just gotten from Joanna minutes ago and Katie smiled and hugged her again. It looked like Trish was going to definitely join the ranks of those touched by incest and Katie was happy that she and Donna had helped get her there. She knew then that putting Robbie and Bob in her movie was the right thing to do. She wanted to be the one to show the world just how happy people who played with family could be if the relationships were consensual.

Katie shut the door behind her and once again took Trish in her arms for a hug, she wished it could be more but knew eventually the two of them would enjoy each other. Before that happened though Trish had to have her chance at living a fantasy and she had just gotten the news that tomorrow would be that day.

"She told you this weekend why would you have doubted her?" Katie asked.

"I didn't doubt her I just couldn't bring myself to count on it. I can't believe that my mom is taking me out tomorrow. Did you see her text, when I read it I got so wet I was going to go play with one of our toys but then I heard your key?"

Katie thought about the text she just read and smiled, it was very straight to the point and commanding. It obviously was from someone who knew what they wanted and would not let anything get in her way of getting it. If it was true what Donna had told them about Joanna having wanted Trish for some time now it then it must have taken all her will power to not try and make it happen. It also showed that there would be no doubt over who would be the leader in whatever was to happen with Trish and her mom.