Mr. Disco Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I see, but does she like threesomes?"

Chuckling lightly, Nigel replied.

"Are you asking me to share one of my trophy whores with you?"

"No, I'm asking if she enjoys a good threesome. Not you, her. Ask her for me, if you want to. If she doesn't wanna play, that's fine. Don't force her on it, let her decide herself."

Nigel waited a moment while listening to his brother's words. They were the opposite kind of men when it came to handling a woman. He was amazed that Sebastian had respect for Lucy like this, but he wanted to tease him about it further. It was apparent that he had lust for the busty glamour model, as he could see from when his eyes first looked to her and the shock that went across his face.

"You know, I could always make Lucy have a threesome, but I don't generally like to share my trophy whores. Lucy is my filthy fuck doll, as I like to remind her all the time."

"No, I don't want you to make her do anything she doesn't want to. If she don't want to, that's fine with me. You don't have to force her to do it, man."

Again, Nigel chuckled to his brother.

"Alright, we'll do it your way. I'll talk to her about it soon. You mind getting room service to send us some wine and maybe lunch?"

"Sure, that'll be no problem."

The two men turned away to one another as Nigel reopened the door to join Lucy after this private conversation with his brother. While Sebastian walked away, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about what he had just witnessed. 'How in the hell did Lucy Pinder end up with him?', he spoke within his mind. He did not know Lucy but she seemed like a good woman from all the things he had heard over the years. They had never met before, but he heard stories of her in passing with social circles. Sebastian was a partying playboy, unlike his brother as his lifestyle was much more reckless. He managed hotels and real estate, carrying the torch of their billionaire father before them. Sebastian loved to party and keep his life in the fast lane while blowing money as if it grew on trees. Miami was a playground where he could accomplish just that with no consequences.

Sebastian was well aware that Nigel frowned upon his lifestyle, often plucking his nose towards him in arrogance. Despite his brother's cold demeanor, he always ignored him and did not play into the role of a sibling rivalry. He didn't believe that his brother had anything inside his heart resembling a soul. There may have been subtle moments of kindness and generosity, but it was all for show to create a plastic image of himself. Sebastian didn't mention Holly Peers, though he knew that she was the main woman in his brother's life who was always supportive and loyal at his side. He referred to her as a 'trophy whore', just as he had spoken of Lucy a few minutes earlier. Holly had been a friend of his through the years, as they occasionally talked on the phone and had drinks together any time they were at parties. Sebastian had the impression that Holly had a lot more freedom than Lucy was given. Whatever happened between them, he was disappointed to see a woman like her involved with his brother.

******************

7 HOURS LATER

London, England

Rays of pink and blue colors flashed across the room as an assortment of people walked through the club. Luke stood alone, wearing his white blazer jacket with a green shirt beneath. His pants below were of a grey color, fitting the style of his persona as the one and only Mr. Disco. Earlier during the day he had called Keeley Hazell over the phone to request a date for a meeting. Keeley had known him from the past, so she insisted they meet a special club across town called Heaven 17. It wasn't anything special, as a retro club where the DJ's stuck to playing nothing out of their usual mix of Synth Pop and New Wave hits of the past. Luke had been to the club a number of times over the years, but had not stepped foot through the front doors since 2014 at least. Keeley had given him instructions to arrive around midnight, just when the club was packed and entering it's most hectic hours.

Years had passed since Luke had laid his eyes over Keeley. They had a history together, going back to when both he and Peter were modelling agents. His former best friend had managed Keeley for a small period of time and Luke would forever have the memory engraved in the back of his mind of a one chance threesome they all shared together. He expected Keeley to bring that up when they met, as he took several guesses of what they were going to talk about. Over the phone, he had simply asked her if she could give him information on Nigel Taylor. Now he was at the club, standing around hoping that she would walk through the door at any moment. Luke continued watching as new faces moved through the front door, but he was suddenly alerted to someone tapping his shoulder from behind. He turned around to a smiling short woman in a black dress.

"Hey there, Mr. Disco! You don't look any different from the last time I've seen you."

When Luke turned to see, Keeley Hazell stood in front of him in a black dress with straps over each shoulder. Her long dirty blonde hair hung from her shoulders as Luke tried his best efforts not to glance below into her heavy busty cleavage. He smiled back at her lovely face and replied.

"You haven't changed at all either, Keeley. Damn, you look better than ever if I must say."

"Thanks, I'm glad you could make it. Come on, I wanna sit down some place private with you so we can talk."

"That would be lovely, babe."

Keeley gave a soft smile while raising her left hand and offering it for her to hold. As they held hands, she walked Luke across the club and to the private tables over on the left side away from the dance floor. The back of her dress was exposed, giving him a clear view of her skin as Luke also had also noticed she was wearing a pair of heels that made her feet and toes visible. Once they found a table, Keeley sat across from Luke as they found their privacy together. A waiter came by as they both ordered drinks together. Keeley wanted a light martini while Luke went on for something a bit harder with whiskey. After a minute, the waiter walked away and they were finally alone together face to face. Luke had spent most of the day thinking of how he would approach a conversation with Keeley. Without having Michelle next to him, he felt more confident about his chances.

"So, how's things been for you lately?"

Luke spoke first as Keeley let out a sigh. She smiled back at him before responding.

"Not good, I suppose. I'm retired from modelling, I'm actually surprised to know that you're still fighting this business. Do you still associate with Peter?"

Shaking his head, Luke replied.

"No, I haven't seen him in a few weeks now. I do remember back when he managed you."

"Yeah, me too. That's the only reason way for me to remember you at all. You were so nice to me back then."

He smiled.

"Well, I haven't changed that much except that I've gotten older."

Keeley bit her lower lip while nodding. After a moment, she spoke again.

"I know you didn't call me up to hang out, so let's waste our time going over meaningless things from the past. So, why did you want to meet with me over Nigel Taylor?"

She wasted no time getting right to the true reason of why they were meeting in the first place. Luke swallowed his breath before replying.

"I'm in a pretty bad situation right now with this guy. I figured you could help me since it's been printed in gossip rags that you've had a feud with this asshole. After what I've went through recently, I figure he must be the reason you are retired now."

"You've guessed correctly."

Her voice replied in a stern tone. The lights of the club flashed across her face, giving a yellow light as Luke gazed back at her. After a few seconds of silence, the waiter had returned and delivered their drinks to them. Luke watched as Keeley sipped the straw of her martini. Since she didn't speak back, he continued on.

"I was offered to join Perfect Kiss. They wanted me as an agent. Nigel sent one of his people to me and Peter, but I rejected their offer. I'm guessing Peter joined later on."

"What made you tell them no?"

"Well, to be quite honest, I didn't like the idea of working for some snotty rich brat who couldn't even meet with me face to face. That fucking guy has never worked a day in his life and is just living off inheritance. It's people like him why this world is going down the drain, absolutely no awareness of what goes on with normal people like us."

Keeley giggled and smiled back to him.

"I can't argue with that. If you've ever been around him, that's about accurate for his behavior."

Luke continued.

"Do you remember Lucy Pinder?"

She nodded to him.

"Of course, who could forget her?"

"I brought Lucy out of retirement as her agent. I don't know how this all happened, but I'm guessing Nigel wanted her and I was in his way. I was kidnapped, beaten and tortured while Lucy gave herself up to him just so they wouldn't finish me off."

As his story rang through her ears, Keeley raised her eyebrow but she didn't seem to be complete surprised with Luke's tale. Taking another sip of her martini, Keeley waited a moment before answering him back.

"He tried to have you killed?"

"He was going to have me killed. I would be dead right now had it not been for Lucy giving herself up to him. I don't know what to do to get her back."

"I'm not shocked, Luke. Nigel had both of my bodyguards murdered under suspicious circumstances. I didn't find out he was responsible until after the fact."

Her words were a startling revelation that left Luke speechless for a moment.

"He had your bodyguards killed?"

"Yes, both of them. It was meant to look like a murder-suicide at the crime scene. They had been with me for over six years. The papers ran stories that they were jealous for me and got into a fight that ended with gunshots. No fingerprints were on the gun, but it was a closed case."

Looking back into his eyes, Keeley spoke once more while Luke sipped on his glass of whiskey.

"You're lucky to be alive and here now."

Luke sat the glass down after swallowing up the alcohol, just so he could answer her back. His American accent was the opposite of her strong British voice.

"I wouldn't be if Lucy had not given herself up to him."

"Nigel and his people are very dangerous. I'm sorry that Lucy is involved with them now, it's going to be next to impossible for her to get out."

"So how did you get involved with him, Keeley? I've been curious since I started digging on him."

With a sigh, Keeley licked her lower lip while Luke began to consume the whiskey from his glass. She began to speak.

"This all happened about five years ago. It was before he started Perfect Kiss, but he was in the process of getting it up and going. I tried to make a comeback into the industry and had an agent who was connected to Nigel. I was offered to join a company in his name called Strip Tease. So, I joined and quickly I was taken in by Nigel. He wanted me all for himself."

Pausing momentarily, she took another drink from the straw in her glass. Licking her lips, Keeley looked back to Luke and continued speaking.

"From the outside, working with his company appears to be an amazing offer. I was paid the most I had seen in all of my years of glamour modelling. I still have most of that money too. Nigel was building a harem of models back then and I'm sure he still is. But if he really likes you, he wants you all to himself. I was what he liked to call his 'trophy whore', so to speak."

"Trophy whore?"

"Yes, his trophy whore. He treats you like a slave while trying everything to break your spirits. Absolute obedience is what he wants more than anything. You know a girl is his trophy whore if she is seen in photos with him. Nigel always likes to parade himself around with his girls, it's his way of telling other men that they belong solely to him and no one else."

"So you're basically a prisoner with him?"

Keeley shook her head.

"At first, yes. Once he believes he can trust you, he lets you go out but not without being watched at all times. Why do you think he had my bodyguards killed? Nigel isn't like other men in the business who put on a nice guy act. He's up front about the asshole he is. He didn't bother giving them a reason to trust him. They were murdered so he could give me a new pair of bodyguards that wouldn't be a problem to him."

Luke sat back, his mind had almost become wrangled into a headache as he thought to himself before speaking.

"I've gotta figure out a way to get Lucy back. I don't know how, but I've gotta do it."

She glanced back at him surprised.

"You're in love with her aren't you, Luke?"

Nodding his head, he replied back.

"Yes, I am. I want to try and get her back from him."

Keeley shook her head to him.

"Honey, that isn't going to be easy at all. You're lucky to still be breathing after what you went through. Even if you can some how get to her, I am sure Nigel isn't letting Lucy walk away easily. I have no doubt in my mind he made her sign a contract like he did me."

"Tell me about this contract."

"It's the reason I am officially retired now. Nigel makes you sign a contract where all control of your career is shifted to his private management. Even if you read the contract, it's quite telling how screwed you are but he gives you no other choice but to sign it. I'll never be able to return to modelling again because of that prick, but at least I got out with my life."

"So you're telling me that if Lucy were to leave, her career will be shattered?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I am telling you. As long as she is with him, she gets to enjoy her career for what it is. The minute that she leaves, he will do everything he can to destroy her."

Such brutal words, Luke was left to ponder for a few minutes. Beyond their table, the loud music and atmosphere of the club seemed so far away. He realized that at any costs, the consequences of his actions were going to outweigh anything good. There would not be a happy ending to this quest. Lucy would have to choose between a man in love with her or the stability of her career. It could potentially cost him his life, but what did he have to lose at this point? Luke felt the chances were worth it. With a nod, he replied back to Keeley.

"I just need to see her one last time. I can understand if you don't want to help me, some how I need to find out about her."

"You wanna play hero huh and save her?"

"Yes, I can't stop myself. I know it's stupid but I'm in love with the woman. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be bothering with something like this."

Keeley softly smiled to him.

"I'll help you, Luke."

"You will? But why?"

Raising the glass again, she sucked the final remains of her martini through the straw. After the setting the glass back down, she gazed back into his eyes and replied.

"You're in it because you love someone. I have nothing left at this point. My career is over because of that pig. I want to at least get some satisfaction in giving him headaches, I don't care how small the damage is that I give him. It's better than spending the rest of my life mourning over him destroying the one thing I loved to do. You wanna hit him where it hurts? I'm still friends with a few people in his company who can help. I can easily make a few phone calls and get some information for you."

After speaking, Keeley slid her hand across the table offering him to shake it. Luke took a deep breath as he realized that they were about to create an alliance together. Keeley could help him far more than Michelle could at this point. He slid his hand across the table and laced his fingers with hers. They both smiled together as Luke replied to her.

"If you help me, I'll make it worth your while Keeley."

"I'm going to help you, Luke. We'll find that bastard and make him hurt. Would you like to dance with me to celebrate our new friendship?"

"Oh yeah, I'd love to."

Letting go of his hand, Keeley reached across the table and grabbed his glass of whiskey. She didn't ask his permission at all, simply taking the glass as her own and downing what remained in the glass. Luke got up from the table while she slammed the glass down. Licking her lips, she smiled back at him and took his hand.

"Come on, I've always wanted to dance with Mr. Disco. We should've done this years ago."

There was still much left to discuss between Keeley and Luke. He had not told her a thing about Michelle Marsh and didn't plan to. The less she knew about the other woman, the better. Keeley felt she had a man now who could help deliver a strike right into Nigel's heart and she was ready to help every step of the way. When they hit the dance floor, everything changed around them as a new beginning had dawned. Luke almost felt as if he had stepped back into 2009 with Keeley, as she still had that same beautiful smile. The lights above shifted into a dark purple color, fading over her skin as he glanced back at her face. From the distance, the DJ sitting at the work station overlooked the crowd below on the floor. Silence fell as a song was switched through the set list. The tempo of the drums began to set what was a pop hit from the eighties.

Synth keys played chords as the lights began to flash an array of colors right on cue with the music playing. Luke stood there, gazing back into Keeley's face as he watched the colors change across her skin. From purple to blue and a change to yellow, Keeley smiled as she looked back at Luke and then took his hand ready to dance. The bass began to play with the song as Lionel Richie's voice called out, singing an uptempo tune. Around Luke and Keeley, the dance floor shifted into the rhythm of the music but their forums remained on each other and nothing else. Keeley pulled him towards her, shoving her body up against his. When Luke's eyes glanced down at her busty cleavage rubbing up against her chest, he heard her voice crackling into a giggle. Stepping away from her, Luke tugged at her hand and then Keeley began to spin around as she moved with him. Her hips worked in rotation, almost matching the beat of the music. Like moments before, the lights began to flash as the song moved to it's chorus. Lionel Richie's voice called out the title of the song from within it's next verse.

"We were running with the night! Playing in the shadows! Just you and I, until the morning light. We were running! Running with the night!"

During the chorus, Keeley turned around and shoved her back to Luke. He wrapped his hands gently around her hips and she pushed her ass up against his crotch. Turning to look over her shoulder, she closed her eyes while the lights above were blinking in key with the chords of the song. When she reopened her eyes, she turned around to face them. Both of them tried to move their hips in sync with the song, but Luke was the only one experienced here. He wasn't much of a dancer, as he was more of a man who liked to party instead. Keeley took both of his hands and moved a few steps backwards as she invited him to take the lead with the dance. Neither of them seemed to have any idea what they were doing, just grinding and moving on the dance floor among strangers. Luke moved one hand to her back and then Keeley got the idea to force him into a dip motion. She took hold of his other hand, arching her back during the second chorus of the song. As Luke learned her down, their faces were only an inch away and the temptation to lay a kiss over her lips had come over him.

Keeley starred back into his eyes as the guitar solo of the song began to play it's opening notes. She flashed her upper teeth by grinning to him. Luke moved her back up as they continued to dance together. After the dip, Keeley began to move her body more aggressively to Luke. She turned around like before and began to grind up against him. He played along, running his hands over her dress only to tempt her into another devious act among the strangers on the dance floor. Keeley turned around to glare into Luke's eyes while bringing her right hand down to push her palm down over his crotch. His cock was already hard from touching up against her body and now Keeley was looking him into the eyes while pushing her hand down to feel him. Luke smirked back at her, seeing that she no longer wanted to dance. Playing dirty was the only thing Keeley had on her mind now. She took his hand again and began to drag him off the dance floor.