Mr. Disco Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a nasty fucking bitch, Lucy. Is that right?"

He tugged her hair, forcing her to turn her head and gaze back at him from the angle of her left shoulder. With strings of drool dangling from her chin, Lucy gave him a smirk and replied back.

"I'm YOUR nasty fucking bitch!"

Nigel couldn't have been more pleased with her words. Lucy was focusing all her attention to him, showing obvious favoritism as Sebastian was forced to stand there and jack himself off while watching his brother and his beloved trophy whore. Nigel spoke, ordering her to put those big tits to use for him now.

"Hold your tits up, you know what I want you to do with them."

"Mmmmmm, yes sir."

To be called 'sir' was the cherry atop the sundae for Nigel. His hand remained gripping her hair, reminding Lucy every second that she was under his control. Licking her lips, she held her big boobs up so Nigel could smash his cock between them. Lucy's eyes looked down, spitting on his cock before she squeezed them together and looked back up into his eyes. She began to pump her tits up and down, fucking his cock while she bit her lower lip. Sebastian wanted to join in so badly, but he didn't. Nigel wasn't going to allow him to anyway. This was all for show, letting his brother know that Lucy was off limits. He removed his hands from her hair as she moved at a fast pace, pumping those big breasts up and down over his cock. Lucy broke eye contact, only to look down and watch the head of his cock poke up. She stopped momentarily, leaning her head down to lick over the head of his meat pole.

"Good girl..."

Lucy's eyes shot back up to Nigel's face as she began to pump her tits up and down again. He stood there like a king embracing the pleasure that his loyal obedient servant was giving him. Sebastian stepped over so he could watch Lucy tit-fuck his brother. To experience her tits the first time was amazing, but he couldn't help himself but to watch as she gave pleasure to another man. Nigel caught his brother next to him. All Sebastian could do was stand there and wank his dick back and forth in his hand. Nigel knew he was waiting for the moment they both would be fucking her together, so he called out to Lucy down below.

"Lucy..."

"Yes sir?"

"Are you ready to get double-fucked?"

After he spoke, Lucy stopped moving her breasts up and down his cock. She glanced over at Sebastian for a moment before looking back at Nigel. Swallowing her breath, she nodded her head.

"Yes, I'm ready."

She let go of her breasts and then Nigel offered both hands to pull her up from her knees. Lucy stood tall in a pair of basic black high heels. Across the floor were various articles of clothing from all three of them. Nigel wasn't going to be fucking her ass, the one hole on a woman that he never liked to place his rod inside. Lucy pushed her lips to Nigel, offering a soft kiss as he took a few steps backwards until they moved to the large king size bed. Nigel let go of her hands to get atop the bed, laying down flat on his back. Lucy climbed onto the bed, moving over Nigel's body as she hovered over him. Her hands pushed down over his chest while her knees were over the front blankets of the bed, spread out so Sebastian could climb up and take her in a doggy style position from behind. Nigel brushed her hair from her cheeks, leaning up to softly kiss her lips and speak.

"Are we all set, baby?"

Lucy glanced over her shoulder to see Sebastian climbing onto the bed. She took notice of the nervous expression painted over his face. He looked to her almost as if he was worried for her sake. Lucy gave him a soft smile and then turned her head, answering Nigel.

"Yes, my love. I'm ready to feel both of those hard cocks pounding into me."

Licking her lips, she took in a deep breath as Nigel reached down below to grab his meat pole. Lucy felt it brushing against her soft wetness, just before he pushed in. She let out a soft cry and then she felt Sebastian's hands over her ass, spreading her cheeks apart to venture his thick rod into her dark little hole from behind. Lucy knew how rough and dominating Nigel could be, but she didn't know what to expect from his brother. Within seconds, she felt both of their cocks slowly thrusting into her. Gasping her breath, she cried out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Nigel began to buck his hips forward, slamming his cock into Lucy while Sebastian took his time by moving slow. The busty glamour model remained, closing her eyes while her giant breasts began to shake, rubbing up against Nigel's stomach. He had a new verbal order to give his favorite trophy whore.

"Scream, Lucy! Scream for me, my filthy fuck doll!! FUCKING SCREAM!!!"

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Ohhhhhhh!!"

"Louder!!"

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD! YESSSSSSS!!"

In unison both men thrust their cocks into her simultaneously. Nigel wrapped his hands around Lucy's waist, folding his fingers over the small of her back as he continued to thrust his hips forward and pound his cock into her pussy. Sebastian raised his left hand and lightly spanked over her ass while pumping his cock into her.

Spank!

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, YEAH! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!! YESSSSS, FUCK ME!!!

******************

London, England

A cold winter night was visible through the window of the London taxi cab. Roughly two hours after her first phone call, Keeley returned a call back to Luke informing him that she had booked two tickets for a a midnight flight to Miami Florida. So far she had been true to her word, so he called for a taxi early before leaving Michelle's apartment. With just one briefcase of clothes and other important belongings, Keeley had asked him to meet at a car park across town. The airport itself was still some distance away, but she wanted to make sure everything was packed in her vehicle. Before leaving, Luke had a long conversation with Michelle. He was surprised that she agreed to stay behind, as she had clearly told him that she would remain here whenever he needed her. 'I'll be waiting for you when you get back home' was her final words with a loving smile before he walked out the door. Michelle had blew him a kiss, but Luke didn't catch sight of her act.

From the back seat of the taxi cab, he watched the various lights move as the wheels turned down the streets. Luke knew this could possibly be the last time he saw London, but he didn't care. He was going to find Lucy if it was the last thing he did in his life. During the quiet drive in the back of the cab van, Luke wondered about the things Keeley had told him. He had just learned a few hours ago that his worst fears were true for Lucy's status within Nigel's game. Weather she had become another man's trophy or not, he didn't care. Luke believed in the power of true love, regardless if most people thought it was just a fairy tale. He would trade any material belongings for the woman in his heart. When the taxi reached the car garage, Luke paid his fare and stepped out into the cold air clutching his briefcase.

The wind whistled from the distance, offering a subtle sound that faded into the ambiance of the dark night. Beyond the car garage, various sounds through the night could be heard. Luke was dressed in a pair of black pants, a black shirt and a gray jacket over his body. As he stepped through the first floor of the car park, he did not see a single person among his view. There were various cars parked around, though he guessed Keeley had to be waiting somewhere near one of them. As he made the walk towards the back of the garage and near the curve to drive up the next floor, a female voice called out to him.

"Hey, Luke! Over here, hon!"

When he turned to his right, Keeley Hazell stood next to a white BMW car. She was dressed in black pants and a black jacket to match. The buttons were undone at the front, teasing his eye with her heavy cleavage. Below, he could see a few gold necklaces dangling from her neck.

"Keeley, there you are."

She approached him, her high heels clicking and clacking over the concrete pavement down below. Luke gazed into her eyes for a moment as she took his briefcase from his hand.

"I'll take this for you."

He stood there, watching as she stomped around to the back seat of the car and opened the door to place his suitecase among her own luggage. When she shutthe door, Keeley gazed back to him and spoke.

"You packed everything you needed?"

"Check."

Keeley giggled to him, stepping back to face him more closer. She spoke in a low voice to him.

"Good, just making sure. When we get to Miami, I'll book us a hotel. I know just the places Nigel likes to spend his time, so I'll be able to help you when we get there. We've still got an hour and a half before the flight, so you wanna talk about anything before we go?"

Luke nodded.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about this all day. Why are you wanting to help me so badly? You told me how dangerous this is and yet, you aren't afraid of anything so far."

She ran her hands to the front of his jacket, glancing down before gazing back into his eyes.

"I already told you why, Luke! Nigel destroyed me. I have nothing left to lose if I wanna get involved with someone who wants to fuck with him. Besides, I like you. I always have."

"Well, I'm releived you think highly of me."

Her voice crackled into a giggle as Luke smiled back to her. Something else was clearly on Keeley's mind, apparent from the subtle grin she had given him.

"So, how did you like last night at the club?"

"Last night was great. You should know I'm always up for partying at a nice place."

Shaking her head, Keeley rolled her eyes at him.

"No no no, hon. Don't act stupid, you know what I mean. How did you like it back in the bathroom?"

This was a question Luke didn't quite expect from her, nevertheless while they were standing in a car park during the cold evening hours. Raising his eyebrow, he looked back at her and replied.

"Oh, that was a lot of fun. I was just worried that someone was going to walk in and catch us."

"Somebody did walk in."

"Yeah, I know!"

Keeley giggled again.

"That's what it made so much fun."

After subtly speaking, she cupped his face in her cold hands and pushed her lips to his. Luke closed his eyes, kissing Keeley back tenderly. While their tongues played against one another, he already could feel his cock getting harder once more from the sensual ways of this lovely woman. Keeley pulled their lips apart, giving him another playful smirk as she moved her hands down to the front of his pants. Luke couldn't help but wonder that she must have guessed that a passionate kiss would spark an erection to stick up in front of his pants. Her eyes shifted back to his and then she spoke.

"Looks like someone wants to have some fun right now."

She wasn't going to give the man a chance to say no. Keeley kissed him again while pulling the front button of his pants undone. When she broke the kiss, Luke's voice was heard taking in a deep breath while Keeley fell down to her knees before him. It didn't matter at all to her that they were in a public place or how cold the night was. She pushed his pants and underwear down, just far enough to cradle his warm cock into her cold hands. Luke shouted to her.

"Oh shit, are you sure about this!? What if someone comes out and sees us?"

Keeley simply laughed to him.

"What if someone does? We can tell them to piss off and mind their own bloody business."

Luke was slowly beginning to realize this was a game to her and all he could do was play along. Keeley was teasing him with a sensual act in a public place, not caring whatsoever if it made him uncomfortable. It was the one sign he had that she was a genuine risk taker. She looked away from him as she began to wank his cock back and forth with both of her hands. Luke was looking around the car garage, in absolute fear that some random person would be walking in at any moment to collect their vehicle and drive off into the night. Keeley's voice called out to grab his attention.

"You liked how I sucked your cock last night, didn't you?"

He turned to look down at Keeley who was still stroking his cock with her cold hands.

"Yes, I did. You give the best blow jobs of any girl in the glamour industry."

"Who told you that?"

"No one, I'm simply stating a fact."

She didn't quite believe his words but didn't worry about it. Keeley looked up into his eyes, placing her chilly lips over the head of his warm cock. With a loud kiss, she pulled her lips back and then shoved his meat pole up against her right cheek. She began to lightly beat the head against her face while speaking to him.

"After the licking you gave me, I can't wait to have you fuck me. But not until we're in Miami and behind locked doors."

"I'm fine with that, babe! Beats standing around worrying someone might catch us."

A soft giggle came from her voice as Keeley stopped playing with his cock and shoved it back into her warm mouth. This time, she began to bob her head up and down his cock. Her hand moved to the base, maintaining a firm grip as she bobbed her lips up and down. 'Mmm, mmm, mmm' she moaned while moving her lips up and down. She broke eye contact, closing her eyes while Luke was busy gazing in all directions still in fear that a random stranger may step into the garage and catch them. Keeley was taking her time, just like last night when they were in the bathroom.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! You know how to work me over."

Luke couldn't help himself but to brag aloud. Keeley was still slobbering all his cock with nothing in the outside world hindering her concentration. He got the impression that she must have had a history of doing dirty deeds such as this, risking random strangers from witnessing such an act from a famous glamour model. When she opened her eyes, Keeley gazed up at his face while slowly bringing her lips back to the head and releasing his cock with a loud popping noise. Keeley kissed the head of his cock and then spit on it. Her saliva fell to the concrete floor below as Luke's rod was glistening in her drool. She had other ideas besides spending all her time sucking on his pole. She moved her hands down to her jacket, sliding the head of his cock back into her mouth while starring into his eyes. As Keeley snatched her buttons undone to her jacket, the top row of her teeth lightly grazed over the head of his cock.

"Oh my god, yeah!"

He groaned as he watched Keeley pop her big tits out. A designer brand pink colored bra covered her glorious breasts. Without uttering a word to him, Keeley kissed the head of his cock and then worked to pull her tits free from her bra. She had caught Luke's eyes gazing down at them multiple times and now it was time to give him the treat of her breasts. He no longer seemed to care about the possibility of a stranger entering the garage. Luke's hands had become cold outside, an obvious feeling when he grabbed his cock and worked to push it between Keeley's exposed breasts.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I know you wanna fuck these titties. Do it Luke, fuck em good."

Her voice called out to him in a lustful moan. Keeley's breasts were warm, pushing over his cock as she squeezed them together. Her eyes never left his, only for a second to lean down and spit over the head. Luke began to buck his hips forward, driving his cock between her tits. Keeley moaned, looking up into his eyes.

"You like that, hon?"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

Looking up into his eyes, she gave him a soft grin and then spoke in a low voice.

"I think my tits were made for your cock."

Her words served simply as a larger motivation for Luke to begin thrusting his dick faster between her tits. Keeley moaned, looking down to watch the head of his cock poke up between her breasts with each thrust he made. She parted her lips, using her tongue to flick the head each time it moved up. Luke placed his hands on her shoulders, holding her down in place as he continued to drive his cock up and down into her amazing tits. Keeley stopped licking the head, just to look back into his eyes and moan to him.

"You like fucking my titties, Luke?"

"Ohhhhh, god! Yes I fucking do!!"

"Mmmmmmmm!! I wanna make you cum, hon. I wanna swallow it like last night."

Grunting and moaning, Luke couldn't concentrate on her words for long. He began to breath heavily, knowing that he didn't have much time before he blew his load. Over and over, his cock remained thrusting between her amazing tits. From the expressions over his face, Keeley knew he was about to blow for her.

"Are you gonna cum for me, hon!?"

"FUCK YES!!"

She knew what to do to finish him off without creating a mess over her skin and staining her clothes. Keeley leaned her head down, still holding her tits among her cold hands. Waiting until Luke made one final thrust up, she locked her lips around the head of his pole, lightly using her teeth to get a firm grip. Luke began to groan louder, moaning as he shot his load into her warm, loving jaws.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

His voice echoed throughout the car garage, fading in with the ambiance of the night outside. Luke cried out while his cock exploded between Keeley's lips, sending waves of his hot seed into her jaws all for her to taste and swallow. Luke took in a deep breath as the cold night air was hitting him. Keeley took her time, milking his cock for every last drop and then swallowing it down. She refused to release his rod from between her lips until she had swallowed it all up. Once she was finished, a pop noise was heard as she let his cock go free from her lips.

"Mmmmmm, that tasted good. Now that we've had some fun are you ready to get moving to the airport?"

"Yeah, let's get outta here. I'm just glad no one walked in and seen us."

Keeley got up from her knees, giggling at Luke's comments. She had to fix her bra and jacket while he had to do the same with his pants. Luke wondered why they couldn't have just had fun in the car, but he understood just the reason why Keeley would do such a thing. This was her kind of fun, playing into risky business. It didn't cross his mind at all that he now had back to back nights of lustful fun with her, all without even seeing her in the nude. Regardless such an event, Luke was at least confident that they were one step closer to finding Lucy. Hopefully things would continue to go their way once they reached the U.S.

******************

Miami, Florida

"OHHHHHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Lucy screamed, her voice echoing all through the room as she remained sitting atop Sebastian with his cock thrusting into her pussy. Standing in front of her was Nigel, pumping his rod between her big juicy tits while Lucy held them up. The three of them had now been fucking for hours with Lucy managing to reach two orgasms while she had already forced Sebastian to bust his nut within her ass, but Nigel wouldn't allow his brother to fill her pussy with his seed. When Lucy didn't have both cocks stuffed in her holes, she had one between her tits instead. Despite all this wonderful pleasure, it had to eventually come to an end. Sebastian was slowly moving his cock into her pussy, but Nigel had not lost any strength at all from fatigue. He stood tall, thrusting his hips forward to pound his cock into her breasts. After all this time, he had yet to blow his load but it was coming soon. She knew where Nigel would be blowing his load, always over her face. Lucy still wasn't sure about Sebastian's choice as he was a different kind of man. Nigel came to a complete stop, calling out to his brother.

"Fuck, I'm ready to cum! Are you ready too?"

"Yes, yes!! I'm gonna cum again!"

"She's my filthy fuck doll, so I'm gonna make her into a mess first!"