Mr. Disco Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I wanna have some real fun now!"

From the grip of her hand, Luke was forced to walk with her, retreating from the dance floor as Keeley stomped her heels forward. She was ready to lay it down over him, hot and heavy. Luke walked with her as she went straight to the bathrooms. By now, his cock was sticking straight up in his pants, visible to anyone around. Keeley stopped as she looked to the doors leading to the bathrooms. The men's room was to the left while the women's room was to the right. Luke pointed with his left hand, motioning for them to go into the men's room.

"Let's go in there!"

She shook her head and snapped back at him.

"No way! I want you and I don't want some other bloke walking in and wanting some."

With her words spoken, Keeley pulled him towards the ladies room and they entered. The bright lights and white walls made a stark impression to his eyes from inside the club where it was darker. Luke knew that Keeley could be a pretty wild girl, but he did not expect her to drag him to a bathroom like this. Luckily, the room was completely empty as Keeley stomped her heels loudly through the room and looking over the stalls. With each step she made, her heels would echo through the white room. Turning to face her, Luke spoke up as they were standing in front of a sink and mirror.

"I didn't think you were the type of woman who liked to get fucked in a bathroom."

The expression across her face flashed, almost as if she had become offended. Keeley replied back to him quickly.

"I'm not! You're not ready to fuck me yet, I'm hungry right now. I'm hungry for your cock and I hope you're hungry for a bit of pussy."

"Fuck yes, baby. Let's do it!"

Regardless an answer, he wasn't going to tell her no. Luke had experiences in bathrooms before with lovely ladies, but Keeley was in control of her game. Licking her lips, she pushed them to Luke's for a passionate kiss. It was the first time in years that he tasted her tongue, moving his up against hers as the former glamour model moaned into his mouth. The scent of her perfume was almost overwhelming, but Keeley's act of seduction had mostly come from the heat of the dance floor. While they continued kissing, she leaned back against the sink and ran her hands to the front of his pants to push over his crotch like before. Luke finally broke the kiss and Keeley looked into his eyes before falling down to her knees. She wasted no time unbuttoning the front of his pants and sliding the zipper down. He helped her, pulling his cock from his pants while Keeley moved her hands to his sides. Her eyes became enlarged and she took deep breath while looking at his long rod.

Luke expected her to say something, but she didn't. Lost among their dirty act was the fear or a stranger walking in the bathroom to witness them. Keeley was still dressed while only Luke had his cock poking out the front of his pants. Without taking their clothes fully off, they could have some fun and then make a quick exit from the club. Keeley glanced up into his eyes while moving her pink lips to the head of his cock. She began by twirling her tongue around it and then kissing the head. After two kisses, she slid his thick pole between her lips and brought her tongue to press against the underside of it. 'Mmmmmmm', she let out a moan while sending vibrations into him. Luke stood there, taking a deep breath as he watched her begin to bob her lips up and down his long cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yes..."

She ignored his cries of pleasure. Keeley was focused entirely on tasting his meat, as she had been indeed hungry for his hard cock. She remembered him from their chance encounter years ago, even though it was more of his best friend involved. Closing her eyes, she continued to move her lips up and down his cock. Bringing her right hand to wrap around the base of his shaft, Keeley remained sucking until bringing her lips up to come off only momentarily with a pop sound as her eyes opened. She quickly wrapped her lips back around his dick, sucking on the head as she began to pump her hand up and down to give him the dual pleasure of a blow job and hand job simultaneously. As sounds of slobbering and drool became audible, they were both alerted to the bathroom door opening. The music from outside became louder for a moment.

"Oh, shit..."

He spoke just as Keeley's eyes shot up at him while his cock dangled free from her mouth. They only had seconds to act fast as the sound of a woman stepping into the bathroom was heard. Luke quickly offered Keeley his hand, pulling her up from the floor and then hurrying backwards into an open stall. She took control by wrapping her right hand around his cock and then using her left hand to quickly close the stall door behind them. Keeley managed to lock the stall while Luke sat down on the toilet behind him. Once they were locked in subtle privacy within the bathroom, she began to lower herself back down to her knees while pushing his pants further down. Her right hand remained gripping his swollen rod, almost as if she were claiming ownership of it. Once her knees were touching the cold floor below, Keeley looked in his eyes and spoke in a low voice.

"Curl my hair up for a pony tail."

Her low words were more of a direct order than anything else. A sound was heard from a female voice outside the bathroom stall, as the stranger seemed to hear audibly what Keeley had said. Luke did as he was told, using both hands to curl up a quick pony tail while she planted her lips down to the head of his cock. Her long brunette locks had been neatly fixed up for tonight, as Luke took notice as he curled them up. Keeley removed her right hand from his cock to bring both of her hands to the back of her head and quickly tie up a sloppy pony tail. She figured Luke wouldn't know how to do it, as he moved his hands away and let her do it herself. Once she was finished, Keeley wrapped her left hand around Luke's cock and continued to suck on the head.

Up and down, she began to pump her left hand. Up and down, her grip quickly glided over several inches of his cock with sudden speed. She stopped for a minute and brought both hands to his cock, pushing her fingers over it while slowly stroking it. Luke was amazed with the talent of her hands. Keeley wasn't a nasty girl who liked to choke herself on a big dick. She went slow and sensual, working her hands so he could enjoy them along with the feeling of her mouth. She began to move her lips down his cock, sucking it in perfect sync with her left hand stroking the inches below that weren't between her lips. Her eyes looked up into his, never once gazing away as Keeley worked to pleasure him. Her clit was dripping wet down below, creating a small pond wet mound in the front of her thong. As badly as she wanted to reach down and finger herself, Keeley didn't. She worked to pleasure Luke, giving him what she hoped to be the most sensual and tender blowjob he had ever received from a woman.

When they heard steps approaching the door only to exit, that was Keeley's sign that she could turn up the heat and truly work her mouth over Luke's cock. Breaking eye contact with him, she closed them while pushing her left hand down to the base of his cock. Keeley began to take more of his cock into her mouth, still slowly sucking as her lips moved up and down. Since she believed they were alone in the bathroom, she wasn't holding back from trying to remain quiet any longer. Noises of slobbering and sucking were audible from within the stall they occupied. When she heard Luke take a deep breath and almost cry out, Keeley gazed back up into his eyes and moved her lips back up to the pink head of his shaft. Her lips came off with a loud pop sound that echoed through the bathroom's walls. A string of drool dangled from her lower lip back to his cock as Keeley began to pump it with her left hand.

"Luke..."

Keeley spoke to him in a low and sensual voice. Glancing down to her, he replied.

"Yes, baby?"

She licked her lips before calling out to him this time.

"I wanna make you cum, but there's just one thing you need to understand first. Do not cum on my face. If you pull my hair and then wank yourself to unload all over my face, then I'll leave you here and you'll be on your own to find Lucy."

"Alright, baby. I promise I won't cum on your face."

"Just remember where we are. This isn't the place to get nasty like that."

She made a point with her words. Luke nodded his head as Keeley resumed sucking his thick meat pole. Both of them were still dressed for a night out and he understood that giving her a mess to the face would force her to clean up her makeup. She looked so classy in the black dress, the thought had never crossed his mind to splatter her beautiful face in his seed. Her words gave him the impression of men in the past who must not have respected her desires. Luke just sat there, enjoying every second of her lips moving up and down as she sucked his cock to a pulp. 'Mmmmmmm', Keeley moaned with her tongue pushed against his shaft. A trail of her saliva dripped down to his balls while she continued to move her lips up and down.

"Ohhhhhh, man..."

Luke's crying voice was just enough to tell Keeley she was working wonders into his mind. He was amazed with how she sucked him, nice and slow. It almost felt as if she could suck him forever, if only he didn't have to blow his load into her oral hole. Though neither of them seemed to want this pleasure to end, it was to come soon. The hourglass was beginning to run out as Luke could feel his cum bolting through his veins and ready to gush from his cock and into Keeley's loving mouth. He was unable to control himself any longer, calling out to her loudly.

"OHHHHHH, GOD! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!"

His voice echoed throughout the bathroom but only for Keeley to hear. She knew just how she wanted to finish him and taste his seed. Pumping her lips back to the head of his cock, she both hands to wrap all her fingers around his slobber-coated shaft. Keeley continued sucking the head as both her hands worked, stroking that dick as fast as she could.

"OHHHH GOD, OHHHHHH MAN!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As Luke's crying voice echoed through the bathroom walls, Keeley tasted the steaming hot liquid substance that shot into her mouth. Squeezing her lips harder around the head of his shaft, she removed her hands and began to bob her head up and down as he shot wad after wad of his hot seed into her loving mouth. Luke arched his head back, almost losing his seating over the toilet.

"God, that is so fucking amazing. You are something else, Keeley."

Still bobbing her head up and down, Keeley milked his cock of every last drop. Once she couldn't suck anymore out, she pulled his rod free from her lips and leaned up to show him the puddle of cum mixed within her own spit over her tongue. She closed her lips and then loudly swallowed it down. Luke took a deep breath as he watched every second of her actions, but Keeley was ready to take charge.

"Hurry up, get down on the floor. I want you to lick me, make me cum fast so we can get outta here!"

Her words were almost like a reality check, waking him from his erotic daydreaming. Luke hurried to move off the toilet seat, brushing past Keeley as she squeezed herself over him inside the stall to take a seat. Once her ass hit the seat, she reached out with her right hand, helping him down to his knees. Luke didn't get into position fast enough for Keeley, so she pushed her left leg over his shoulder, draping her dress over his head and back. Keeley yelled to him in her thick English accent.

"Get down there!"

Pressing his palms down to the cold floor beneath him, Luke couldn't see anything from the darkness of her black dress. His head was buried between her thighs with his mouth touching the soft cotton fabric of her thong. Keeley soon felt it being pulled down as he gripped it through his teeth and shoved her thong down a bit. Luke brought his hands up to rub her thighs, feeling the wet drops that had leaked from her waiting pussy. Keeley lifted her dress just enough, glancing down trying to see him. There wasn't any hairs above her clit, as Luke now had clear view. Wasting no time, he shoved his mouth to her pretty pink folds and then snaked his tongue into her with a hard thrust. Keeley gasped before screaming.

"Ohhhhhhhh, my god!!"

Gasping for her breath, the former glamour model threw her head back and let out a soft cry while shutting her eyes. Keeley sat there, taking in all the pleasure of feeling his tongue venture into her pussy and thrust forward. Since she had rushed him, Luke knew he couldn't take his time and eat her as slowly as she had sucked his cock moments earlier. The fear of another unwanted stranger entering the bathroom was at the front of his thoughts.

"Mmmmmm, keep going! Eat me, EAT ME!!"

Keeley didn't seem to care at all about anyone stepping through the door as she yelled loudly. Luke's head remained buried between her thighs, his tongue still darting back and forth into her tight clit to lick her again and again. Pushing her hands down over the toilet seat, she opened her eyes and licked her lips. When she felt his tongue slow down, she let out a moan while biting down on her lower lip. Keeley didn't hesitate to drop her left hand down under her dress and shove her fingers into the back of his hair.

"Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop!! Make me cum, Luke! FASTER!!"

All doubts he previously had about her caring where they were at had now been answered. Luke began to snake his tongue as far as it could reach within her clit, shaking it all around from within while he felt her nails digging through his hair. Keeley almost lost her balance over the toilet seat as she spread her legs out, moving her leg that had previously been over his back.

"FUCKKKKKK!!"

Her loud voice called out with a single word, bouncing in echoes from within the small bathroom. Luke figured that she had to close to her orgasm by now, if she could scream with that much power to her voice. Thrusting his tongue into her clit faster and harder, the man waited for her to pussy to bust open to reward him with the taste of her love nectar.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHHHHH!!"

Biting down on her lower lip, she closed her eyes and almost began to cry out.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKK!!!"

As Keeley screamed once more, Luke tasted her juices that shot directly into his mouth. He almost gagged over the sweet rush spilling into his jaws. She began to pant, gasping for her breath all while Luke was swallowing her body fluids down as quickly as he could. After a few more seconds, Keeley was busy trying to catch her breath. Luke moved his head out from her thighs, pushing her thong back up before he crawled out from beneath her dress. Moving to stand back up, he pulled his pants back up while Keeley was still seated over the toilet. She watched him, pulling his zipper back up and pushing the buttons back together. After she had caught her breath, she stood up from the toilet, facing him again.

"Come on, let's get outta here."

"Not just yet, babe."

Luke spoke up just before pressing his lips to hers for a soft kiss. Keeley giggled after the kiss and they opened the stall together. As they began to walk towards the door, it opened as two women stepped in and looked over them but Luke paid them no attention. The strangers probably were speculating that something dirty had went down between the two leaving, something that made Keeley smirk. Together she and Luke marched out the bathroom and back into the club, but it was time to leave and go home. After they stepped out of the front entrance doors and into the cold London night, Luke stopped and thanked Keeley for seeing him. They exchanged phone numbers as she promised to call his cellphone tomorrow once she had found some information for him. Luke left feeling that he had just made a new valuable friendship, one that could potentially lead him directly to Lucy.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Miami, Florida

A hot afternoon had melted away what was previously a chilly morning. Hours had passed by rather quickly from Nigel's perspective. With Peter in Miami for business, they scheduled a meeting with John Varga for the day. With Lucy at his side, Nigel went on to meet with Varga back at his mansion. The famed photographer had a habit of doing everything from the walls of his luxury home. it was how he handled most of his business meetings, rather than making the trip to South Beach where his small office resided. The day seemed to be moving through a quick speed until Nigel and Lucy had stepped foot into the door of Varga's home. After a few hours, it felt like an eternity of waiting through a game of three men upstairs arguing business deals. Lucy found herself in the living room alone with nothing much to do but sit around and wait while drinking tea. She had no idea what was going on outside the mansion as Nigel and Peter stood their ground in a discussion with John Varga all by himself.

Aggravation had bled through Nigel's mind as a slight annoyance was a complete understatement of the situation. He did not expect Varga to be a man who would shake his head and tell him no. Without Peter there to serve as the voice of debate, this negotiation would've ended much earlier with Nigel and Lucy on a plane heading back home to London. It was Nigel's idea to have Lucy pose and do photo sessions for Varga, but that was shot down instantly as the man had his own agenda at mind. Not used to hearing someone tell him 'no', Nigel didn't know what to think of the older photographer. It didn't matter that he and Peter were dressed in top dollar suits while Varga stood in nothing more but a pair of swim trunks and purple robe over his body and a large pair of sunglasses shielding his eyes. They stood near the swimming pool, their reflections visible among the surface of the waters. Peter continued speaking for Nigel.

"This is simply a big misunderstanding. Mr. Taylor would like to work something out while he is in Miami, maybe we could reschedule something for later?"

Varga wasn't intimidated by anyone, regardless how fat their banking accounts were. His work as a photographer was long celebrated and just his name alone had weight in the fashion industry. This was his house and he refused to allow anyone to dictate business terms to him. None of this was new to the older man, not even Nigel Taylor's sour attitude in front of him. Unlike this man, Varga didn't need someone to do negotiating for him, as he found this to be amusing at best. He shook his head and replied back to Peter.

"Why would I re-schedule anything for you? I wanted to speak about a model within your company and it isn't the one back inside. Rosie Jones is who I thought we were going to negotiate about today, not Lucy Pinder."

"I'm afraid Miss. Jones is busy right now."

He ignored Peter's words, looking directly at Nigel instead. Varga wasn't going to waste his time allowing the other man to negotiate for him. He figured that Nigel must have been used to running away from arguments, instead having someone else do it all for him.

"You want me to take pretty pictures of your trophy girlfriend, is that right?"

Nigel shoved his hands into his pockets, giving a stern look back at the older man as he silently was filled with anger after his snide comment. He remembered the discussion they had at the party only a few days ago removed from his mind. Rosie Jones was on contract with Perfect Kiss modelling, one of Nigel's most valuable assets. Varga had briefly mentioned Rosie Jones and how he wanted to photograph her for his upcoming photography book. It appeared the older man didn't forget any details from their meeting. He recognized Lucy, easily figuring out just what Nigel had in mind and referring to her as a 'trophy'. Nigel had completely forgotten that he wanted Rosie, as he originally believed that Varga would roll over and accept an easy pay check with no argument. He had to think of a more business-friendly reply, though he wanted to tell the man straight up to go fuck himself.