Mr. Disco Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing their words, Lucy had to quickly prepare herself to be made into a mess. It was a wonder that they went through all these hours and yet she didn't receieve any cum to her face yet. Her makeup was ruined with her eyeliner smeared and runny. Lucy soon felt Nigel's hands, pulling her hair to lift her up. Sebastian's cock fell from her clit, flopping freely against his stomach. Nigel moved her a bit on the bed while Lucy yelled to him.

"Cum on my face, cum on my face, love!"

"You know that's exactly what I'm gonna fucking do, you nasty bitch. You ready for it?"

"Yes, I'm always ready!"

Her knees pushed down into the bed sheets as Nigel kept one hand to the back of her hair, holding her in place while his other hand quickly stroked his cock. Lucy closed her eyes and parted her lips, shoving her tongue out to catch any excessive cum. Both of her hands held her giant breasts up, ready to catch any cum that may drip down below. Sebastian leaned up on the bed, watching every second as his brother was about to decorate her beautiful face.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! OHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Nigel gritted his teeth, growling his words while his cock began to erupt from the touch of his hand. A thick wave of cum splashed directly over Lucy's forehead, followed by two strings that went flying into her hair. Sebastian groaned, watching as his brother unloaded his cum all over her beautiful face. The next thick wad went directly into her right eyelid, dripping down before another string trailed over her right cheek. Crawling up to his knees, Sebastian finally stood up on his feet, still watching Lucy receive all of his brother's hot spunk. Only a few droplets landed over her tongue with most of it creating a mess over her face. With his orgasm becoming weaker, Nigel squeezed his cock to get the last remaining spurts to go over her breasts down below. Now that he was done, it was Sebastian's turn.

"You're next. Good luck making a bigger mess than that."

Sebastian ignored his brother's words as he moved in front of Lucy. She began to massage her tits in her hands, forcing them to bounce back and forth. Her eyes remained closed, knowing that she still had more cum to fill her skin. Since he had already blown his load once within her ass, Sebastian knew he wasn't going to make a huge mess like his brother had accomplished. Her face was already a drenched and dripping canvas of art, so he aimed his cock down to her breasts and began to stroke it as fast as he could.

"Here it comes! Ohhhhhh, man! Yes, here it comes! FUCK!!"

Lucy moaned, dropping her lower lip as she felt Sebastian's warm seed splashing over both of her big tits below. She moved her hands over her nipples, squeezing them as she felt a layer of cum splash over her right hand. String after string of cum went over Lucy's breasts, giving them a proper decorating she had rightfully earned from a man who had many fantasies about those tits over the years. When he was done, Sebastian stepped aside and Lucy began to slowly open her eyes up. A smile went across her face before she called out to both men standing before her over the bed.

"You both made me into a mess, I think I need a shower now."

"Did you have fun, Lucy?"

It was Sebstian who spoke up to her. Licking her lips, she gave him a grin and replied.

"Yes, this was a wonderful day!"

******************

2 DAYS LATER

London, England

Lights filled the large windows of the penthouse with the city overlooking down below. Silence had filled the walls over the past few days as Nigel had left with Lucy. Holly Peers had found herself all alone in their little world. She had sent text messages to Nigel only for him not to send any reply, forcing her to sit around in the penthouse speculating the fears she had within her heart. Ever since he had claimed Lucy, Holly couldn't prevent herself from feeling afraid that he was moving on from her with a new trophy whore. She didn't like competition. Nigel was the love of her life and she knew that no other woman would accept his dominance with more pleasure than herself. Lucy wasn't the first woman to bow to him in submission out of fear. Holly had witnessed many girls before her, though he had a habit of becoming attached to his new play toys over her.

As the morning went on, Holly had isolated herself in Nigel's penthouse. She could've easily left and spent as much money as she desired, but she didn't feel like shopping without him around. She was still insulted by the fact that he would bring Lucy out of the country with him, but leave her all by herself alone. Since she had not heard from Nigel in a few days, Holly began to dwell in her paranoid fears of being replaced by Lucy as his main woman. It didn't matter to her if they both had the status of trophy whore. Nigel was growing more and more attached to Lucy, forcing Holly to feel threatened of her position within his heart. Without indulging in her fears any further, she decided to relax with a hot shower to soothe her mind.

Beyond the glass door of the shower, the water ran from above. Holly had pinned her long black hair back in a pony tail, standing there as she raised her head and allowed the water to sprinkle and trickle down over her soft skin. After a few minutes, steam began to rise and cover the glass doors. The sound of the shower faucet was relaxing to Holly's mind, offering a solid rhythm. She began to breathe easier, taking in a few deep breaths and then letting it out. When she finally moved her feet in the shower, she pushed her back up against the wall and raised her neck. Various thoughts about Nigel began to flood through her mind. Despite the sudden fear she kept at the front of her mind at all times, she wasn't thinking about it right now. When Lucy's name came up, she was able to quickly block it out of her mind by thinking of him instead.

When her mind shifted to Nigel's smile, Holly felt her nipples harden up. She began to move her hands over her body, running them over her stomach and up to her big breasts. With her nipples pressed against her palms, she leaned over. Her eyes remained closed as she gritted her teeth and let out a soft, purring moan. It was a shame he wasn't here to join in on her fun, but Holly had no problem fantasizing and imagining Nigel stepping into the shower. Her imagination had taken the better part of her mind, blocking out her fearful thoughts. Down below, her clit became wet from the heat of her dirty thoughts. The hot water continued to trickle down, still relaxing her as Holly used her right hand to move down and shove her index finger into her clit.

'Ohhhhhhhh, Nigel. Take me into your arms and let me love you'. She softly spoke, still imagining that he was going to step through the glass shower door. Holly had to imagine his strong and stern voice within her mind, all while beginning to venture her middle finger into her pussy. With two fingers, she began to thrust them forward. She let out a loud moan, squeezing her breast within her left hand as she still leaned against the wall. Reality would tell her that no one would be joining her, but she wanted to indulge in this fantasy out of her lonely isolation. As her fingers began to thrust further into her clit, she spread her legs and rubbed her ass up against the white wall of the shower. This was better than using a toy, at least she thought to herself. Over and over, she poked her fingers into her pussy.

"I need you...I want you...I need you, I need you so fucking bad..."

Biting her lower lip after speaking, Holly simply couldn't take this any longer. She began panting, letting out soft moans as she let the urge take over with fingering herself. All it took was dirty thoughts of her man and she was soaking wet down below. The shower was still running, but with her eyes closed, Holly felt she was in another world. Letting out a soft moan, she began to work her fingers faster and harder.

"Ohhhhhh, god. Ohhhh, I wish you were here right now. I miss you so much..."

Holly whimpered after speaking. When she finally opened her eyes, steam had filled the shower and created a layer of fog over the glass. She paid it no attention, still thrusting her fingers into her pussy. She pumped them faster, reminiscing over a single moment when Nigel would pound his hard cock into her. As her orgasm drew closer, she began to breathe harder. Holly made one final thrust and then twisted her knuckles before belting out a loud scream.

"FUCKKKKKKK, YESSSSSSSS!!!"

Beyond the walls of the bathroom and through the master bedroom, her voice rang through the penthouse suite. There wasn't a soul to hear her dirty act, not that she cared at all. After she had forced her juices to leak and trickle down her leg, Holly had a return to reality. Nigel wasn't going to be stepping through the shower door to join her. Her face moved into a frown as she soon realized that yet again, she was here all by herself while he was gone with another woman at his side. While these thoughts clouded her mind once again, she picked up the soap and proceeded to wash her body trying not to think of it any longer. The least she could do was send him text messages, hoping he would eventually answer back and letting her know she didn't have anything to worry about. Just a simple 'I love you' would be enough to ease Holly's mind.

When Holly came out of the shower, she took her time drying her hair. Since there wasn't anything else to do, she figured it wouldn't hurt to paint her nails before getting dressed. The color she went for was black, always matching her hair. She eventually got dressed in a simple T-shirt and a pair of sweat pants to wear around the place. Her hair had been washed separately from the shower, as she wrapped it back up in a pony tail after it had completely dried. Holly went back to the living room, glancing over the lonely room and the windows that allowed the sun to come shining through. She stepped around to the kitchen when her cellphone began to rang. Holly raced to grab it off the counter, hoping that it would be Nigel calling. Disappointment came sudden as she realized the name on the screen belonged to Matthew and not Nigel. Pushing her finger over the screen, she accepted the call and brought the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Holly! How are you doing?"

"I'm fine..."

"You asked me yesterday if I had heard from Nigel. Well, I made some calls for you."

She gasped when hearing his voice. Holly had completely forgotten until just now. Matthew was an office assistant who worked with Nigel, sometimes overseeing important meetings.

"You did? How is he doing."

"He seems to be doing just lovely, dear. He went out partying yesterday with his brother Sebastian."

"Was Lucy with them?"

"Of course! They went to Disco Fever last night and a yacht party. They've been having a hell of a time."

Holly bit her lower lip after he spoke. The paranoid fears she had were now rushing at high speeds through her mind. 'Oh my god, oh my god. He is out lollygagging with her, partying with his brother and didn't bring me? I knew it, I fucking knew it'. She spoke in her mind while remaining silent with the phone up to her ear.

"Holly are you still there?"

Matthew's voice caught her attention.

"I have to go. Thanks, I'll make it up to you later."

"No problem."

After hanging up the phone, she gritted her teeth in rage and threw the phone across the room. Holly then grabbed a glass from the kitchen bar and slung it against the wall, causing the glass to shatter as she began breaking down.

"NO, NO, NO!! SHE IS NOT REPLACING ME, NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL!! I WON'T ALLOW THAT SLUT TO REPLACE ME!!"

Swiping her arm over the counter, Holly grabbed a large wine bottle and then slung it towards the refrigerator. The glass busted in several pieces with the dark juice splattering all over the place. She ran out of the kitchen, stepping over broken glass and then clutched a vase of flowers. Gritting her teeth, she slammed it into the wall forcing it to break and create a bigger mess. Her heart was slowly breaking into pieces, no different from everything she was destroying in the living room. Holly felt all of her fears of Lucy were coming true, one after another. 'I'm being replaced, this can't be happening. Oh my god. He's replacing me with her'. Her eyes watered up with tears as she came stumbling, falling down to her knees over the carpet floor. As she began to cry, Holly determined that this was not going to end well at all. She was not going to allow Nigel to replace her with Lucy. 'It's either going to be me or her. ME! I'm not allowing this, no way in hell. She isn't replacing me, I'm not going to allow any of this to happen'. Speaking in her mind, she clutched her hands into fists, building up her anger and rage at thoughts of being replaced by the man she loved.

TO BE CONTINUED...