Mr. Disco Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got the most popular glamour model that my country has to offer sitting in your house and you really want Rosie Jones over her?"

Not amused by the reply, Varga stood still. His expression was hard to read for Peter and Nigel since his eyes were shielded behind the large black sunglasses. He began to reply, but not without inserting a subtle insult within his words.

"When you brought Miss. Pinder's name into this, I figured we were gonna work an exchange deal out. I would gladly shoot a session with her in trade of you bringing Rosie Jones here. You see, usually I'm too busy with better offers than getting paid by rich playboys to take photos of their gorgeous girlfriends."

In an instance Nigel's blank face moved to become a disappointed frown. Varga smirked as he could see the uneasiness across the other man's face. Peter spoke up, arguing for Nigel.

"But Miss. Jones is busy back in London, that's why I suggested that we maybe reschedule a meeting."

Varga shook his head.

"No thanks. You traveled all the way to Miami without bringing her along. I should be surprised at such incompetence, but I'm not."

Glancing towards Nigel, he continued speaking.

"We have no deal here. Your mouthpiece isn't going to talk you out of this. You can offer me as much money as you want, but it won't change my mind. If you wanna work with me, then bring Rosie Jones with you next time. Bring her and then we can talk about an exchange deal. I'll gladly do a separate photo session with Pinder, but not until I can speak to Miss. Jones about my book."

Taking in a deep breath, Nigel sighed in anger. As badly as he wanted to curse at the other man, he remained calm and just nodded his head.

"I'll see what I can do."

After speaking, he turned away and began to march back to the door with Peter following along. Varga smiled to himself as the men seemed to be leaving. Today had to come eventually. There had to be a moment where Nigel couldn't throw money at someone and have them tell him 'yes' in response for whatever he wanted. He was surprised that Varga wasn't intimidated by his sheer wealth. Originally he had figured that the man would forget about Rosie entirely when realizing the opportunity to photograph Lucy instead. When the hot air hit him inside the home, Nigel was ready to collect Lucy and get out of here. He remembered what his brother had spoke of yesterday, now figuring that a threesome would be nice to blow off steam from Varga's insults. Lucy stepped out of the living room, joining Nigel and Peter in the foyer.

"Did your meeting go well?"

Nigel stopped walking and then nodded to her.

"Yeah, it was fine. I just wanna get outta here and back to the hotel."

He lied and Lucy could see right through his hollow words, but she didn't want to push him to open up for her. Peter went ahead of them, already out the front door as Lucy and Nigel began to walk together. Underneath a blue denim jacket, she had on a white shirt, covering her body completely with a pair of stonewashed blue jeans over her legs to match her jacket. As they began to head out the door and back into the bright sunlight of the day, Nigel changed the subject to Lucy.

"My brother wanted me to ask you something."

"Oh, he did? Does he want an autograph?"

Nigel chuckled at her words before shaking his head. He stopped as they were walking back to the car, turning to glance towards Lucy as he replied.

"No, not an autograph. Sebastian wanted to know if I would share you in a threesome with him."

Lucy smirked, raising her eyebrow. He continued speaking.

"Normally I don't share my trophy whores with any other man, but he wanted to know how you felt about it. It's up to you, babe. Do you wanna invite him over as a guest?"

As she stood there, Lucy thought to herself while gazing back into Nigel's face. This almost felt like a gift to her, as she loved to be the center of attention between two men in the bedroom. It was strange hearing Nigel say such a thing, as she knew he was the type of authoritarian man who wouldn't share her, but perhaps he was close with his brother. After thinking to herself, Lucy smiled and nodded her head.

"Sure, this could be a lot of fun. It's been a while since I had two men together at the same time."

"Very well, then. I'll call him when we get back to the hotel and we can get ready."

So the decision was settled from Lucy's word. They walked back to the car, ready to take the drive back to the hotel alone. Apart from her own choice, Nigel had his own reasons to participate in a threesome. He wanted to witness how Lucy interacted with another man, to see if she really went the distance to please him. Nigel still wondered if she was thinking about Luke, as this test would at least tell him if she had desires for another man besides himself. From the initial response, he truly believed that she wanted this. The true winner after all would be Sebastian, as he would have his once in a lifetime chance at a woman he had fantasized over for several years. Nigel was just happy to wash this awful meeting away from his mind with a session of steamy lust with his trophy whore.

******************

London, England

While the afternoon hours were proceeding in other parts of the globe, nightfall had come for the current 7 PM time back in London. Luke had spent the day with Michelle, discussing the meeting he had with Keeley from last night. Despite a their disagreement from the other day, Michelle didn't seem to hold a grudge whatsoever at Luke. She remained at his side, eager to help at any moment. Luke had been waiting all day for Keeley to call him though he didn't discuss the details that were described to him back to Michelle. Given her confession of falling in love with him, he didn't want to fuel that flame by telling her of what all Keeley had described to him. All through the day, he couldn't help but wonder in fear if Lucy had truly become a 'trophy whore' to Nigel as Keeley had described. The possibility of some how seeing her again seemed to be an even bigger long shot than before if she was kept around the man himself at all times.

Despite such hopeless feelings, he wasn't ready to give up just yet. Keeley seemed to be the perfect key to unlocking any possible chance of a rescue or at least a meeting face to face with Lucy. Luke needed to see her one last time, just to know if their love was truly dead or if there was a chance to make things right again. On the flip side, he was curious as of Keeley's motivations and why she would risk everything just for revenge. Maybe it was true that retribution was something that could never be ignored, Luke wondered in his thoughts. The last time he had been face to face with her was over eight years ago. Beyond the surface of changing times, she still seemed like the same girl. While sitting in the living room of Michelle's apartment, Luke's phone began to ring right at 7:56 on the clock. When he seen Keeley's name flashing over the front of the screen, he smiled and quickly answered. Finally, he was ready to talk with her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Luke! Are you busy right now?"

"No, I've been hoping you would call me back all day."

"I've spent all day talking to some old friends of mine that work in Perfect Kiss."

"Did you find anything out about Lucy?"

"Yes, I sure did."

Luke took a deep breath, unable to hold back his next question.

"Is she a trophy whore to him?"

A moment of silence moved through before Keeley could be heard breathing into the phone before her response.

"I'm afraid so."

"Shit, it's just as I feared."

"Well, it's definitely true. Nigel takes her everywhere with him, so I guess he doesn't trust her enough to give her some freedoms yet. He just left for Miami a few days ago, she's with him. Do you wanna go on a suicide mission to get her back? It's up to you, hon."

He didn't have to ponder on her words for very long. Weather this was a suicide mission or not, Luke was ready to chase Nigel anywhere for his chance to win Lucy back.

"Yeah, I'm going."

"Then I'm coming with you, Luke. I can get a flight booked tonight, go ahead and pack up your things. I'll call you back in a few hours once I have everything ready. When we're together again, I'll explain everything I've heard."

"Wow, you don't have to do this, Keeley. I can go by myself."

"No, I'm going with you. I'll call you back once I get us a flight booked."

She hung up the phone, leaving Luke there in amazement. From the distance, he could heard the shower waters running. Michelle was busy in the bathroom, though he would have to soon speak to her and inform her that he was leaving for the U.S. Still, he was taken back in complete shock at how willing Keeley was to help him. He had to question her motivations, as it seemed so strange someone like her would go out of their way to help him. Walking back to the bedroom of Michelle's apartment, Luke went on and began to pack a suitcase with his clothes. He hoped Michelle would understand his sudden departure and hopefully not beg to tag along with him. Since he had not told Keeley a single word about her, the last thing he wanted was both former glamour models meeting face to face.

******************

3 HOURS LATER

Miami, Florida

"Ohhhhhhh, god! Fuck yes, this is amazing!"

Sebastian took a deep breath as he groaned in pleasure. He and his brother stood tall, not wearing a single piece of clothing over their bodies. On the floor, Lucy sat completely naked with her hands both wrapped around Nigel and Sebastian's hard cocks, licking her lips. Her right hand cradled Sebastian's shaft while his brother Nigel's hard rod was gripped within her left hand. Their lustful act had began several minutes ago and Lucy was already on the floor sucking and wanking their hard cocks. Below her face, her giant breasts hung as they were soaked in slobber. Nigel asked her to spit on her tits and lick them, all to tease himself and his brother with a full display of her glorious body shining from the lights above. Lucy moved to her left side and began to suck over Nigel's rod like moments before. Drool strings were dripping from both corners of her mouth with a thick saliva rope that dangled from her chin. Lucy took turns alternating between their cocks to equally slobber all over them.

A pop sound was heard as Lucy moved her lips off Nigel's rod and then turned right again to give Sebastian's shiny pole equal attention. Her big brown eyes looked up at him as she began to slowly bob her head up and down, all while pumping Nigel's dick in her left hand. She moved slowly, allowing both men to enjoy her hard work pleasuring them before the real fucking was to commence. To Sebastian this was a dream come true. To have one of the most beautiful women in all of the world down on the floor sucking him off. He didn't even care that he had to beg his brother to share her, it was better than not taking a chance at all. It was music to his ears to hear Lucy's lips make another pop sound as she came off his cock and returned those lips back to Nigel's dripping rod. The sounds of her slobbering over their cocks was audible as more strings of drool had dripped from the corners of her mouth. Like before, her right hand pumped Sebastian's cock back and forth while she was busy bobbing her lips up and down Nigel's long pole.

"Those tits are so fucking beautiful down there. God, I can't stop looking at 'em."

Again, Sebastian spoke after gasping his breath. Beyond the pleasure he was receiving from his beloved filthy fuck doll, Nigel was studying his brother's reactions. He must have wanked himself off a number of times while looking at photos of Lucy's bare tits in magazines. To see them in person definitely was a breathtaking experience. Over Lucy's neck was a sparkling diamond necklace. Nigel couldn't put a collar over her neck in front of his brother, so he gave her some majestic jewelry that he had brought along with him. Matching the necklace was a pair of white gold, small hoop ear rings with diamonds encrusted through them. The jewelry gave her the right look, demonstrating how valuable she was to his business as an asset piece. Lucy's hair was a bit of a mess since Nigel had already ran his hands through it when snatching her up. He waited until she popped her lips off his cock again before alerting her. Knowing that his brother wanted to feel her tits first, he was going to allow him the first shot at it.

"Lucy baby, I think Sebastian wants to fuck your tits."

"Oh god, fuck yeah! I wanna fuck 'em so bad!!"

Her eyes turned, glancing up at both of them as Sebastian spoke with great excitement. Lucy gritted her teeth, mimicking one of her most well known slutty faces she used in various poses for her photo sessions. Her hands let go of their cocks and then she placed them over her drool covered breasts, holding them up and making them jiggle around as Sebastian planted his left hand down over her right shoulder. Since Lucy was seated on her buttocks, she lost her place and almost fell over as Sebastian pushed his his hand down on her shoulder. Behind her was a coffee table and plush foot stool. Nigel began to stroke his cock while moving the foot stool behind Lucy's back to offer support for her to lean back. She let out a moan, her eyes never leaving Nigel as his large dick hovered above her face. Sebastian was stroking his cock, moving it towards her right boob before beginning to slap it up against her solid hard nipple. Letting out another moan, her eyes finally shifted to Sebastian as she called out to him.

"You like that!? You wanna shove that cock between my huge boobs!?"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The feeling of his rod beating up against her nipple had caused Lucy to cry out in pleasure. This was most slutty Nigel had ever witnessed her so far. Lucy was embracing all her inner dirty side, unleashing it upon both of them. Sebastian moved in front of her and then Lucy leaned back up, quickly setting herself down on her knees to form a proper position for titty fucking him. His fingers dug into her shoulder as Lucy held her breasts up for him to shove his saliva-covered shaft between them. Right when she felt Sebastian's long pole between her tits, Lucy felt Nigel's hand come down to grip her hair, forcing her head to turn.

"Suck on this fucking cock, baby..."

As Lucy turned her head, Nigel's cock went directly to her lips. She wasted no time wrapping her lips around it as she could feel Sebastian make the first thrust between her giant breasts.

"Holy fuck!! These tits are so massive!"

Sebastian gasped after crying out. It was a common reaction that Lucy had grown used to from men who were experiencing the power of her tits for the first time. Every cock she ever had would disappear between her tits, demonstrating the dominant power she had with her busty chest. As she slobbered over Nigel's rod, she squeezed her breasts tighter over Sebastian's cock. He cried out, thrusting forward as the head of his shaft poked up between her tits. Lucy closed her eyes and began to moan over Nigel's cock. Sebastian was gripping her right shoulder while his brother had a tight grip over the back of Lucy's head within her hair.

"You enjoying her tits, man?"

Nigel taunted his brother while he began to thrust his cock between Lucy's lips. Her right cheek bulged a bit with each thrust he sent between her lips.

"FUCK YES!! THESE ARE THE BEST BOOBS EVER!!"

He would've laughed at his brother's reaction, if only he wasn't focused on pumping his cock back and forth between Lucy's lips. While Sebastian was thrusting his cock forward between her tits, Nigel was ready to turn up the heat and begin fucking Lucy's mouth like he usually did. He called out to her, curling his fingers tighter into her long brunette hair.

"Look at me right now, I wanna see those eyes. Look at me, bitch!"

Lucy's eyes opened and gazed up at Nigel's face. He gave her his classic shit-eating grin as he began to thrust his cock harder and faster between her lips. Sebastian was bothered by hearing her referred to as 'bitch', but he couldn't complain while moaning and still pumping his dick between her wonderful boobs. Lucy began to gag over Nigel's cock.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH!"

As her mouth made various noises of choking and slobbering, Nigel spoke up to his brother.

"This is why I call her my filthy fuck doll. That body was made for fucking."

Sebastian was still pumping his cock forward and back between her big tits. Lucy could feel his rod thrusting between them, but she was unable to move her head and watch. Nigel gripped her hair with both hands, pushing his cock all the way into her mouth until her pink lips met at the base. She gagged before loudly choking on it.

"Take it all, baby...Take it all..."

Her eyes became watery as Nigel remained still, all while his brother was having the time of his life titty fucking her. From her teary eyes, Lucy's dark eyeliner began to smear. Nigel waited until he heard another gag and then he pulled his cock from her lips to let her breath. Several strings of saliva dripped down, falling over her tits. Lucy took a deep breath, looking up into his eyes. She ignored Sebastian completely, maintaining complete eye contact with Nigel. Like before, he flashed her his sinister smile with his perfect white teeth.

"You like choking on that cock, baby?"

"Yes!!"

She replied quickly, still gazing into his eyes. Nigel moved his hands to both sides of her head as he thrust his cock back between her lips. While he began to fuck her mouth again, Sebastian had slowed down from thrusting his cock between her boobs. He now witnessed Nigel beginning to aggressively fuck her mouth, slamming his cock back and forth down her throat. Lucy began to make several audible slobbering and gagging noises from her lips.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAK-GWAH!"

Nigel grunted, calling out to his brother.

"You see this!? This is how you show that bitch that you're the fucking boss! Lucy knows her place as my filthy fuck doll, see?"

Spit began to fly from the corners of Lucy's lips, landing over her neck and breasts below. She almost lost her grip entirely over her tits as Sebastian had stopped completely. The man stood as his brother roughly fucked Lucy's mouth. He pulled his cock free from her breasts, taking a few steps back as he was forced to watch Nigel buck his hips and drive his cock into her mouth repeatedly. Her eyes were shut, unable to witness the smirk across Nigel's lips. He knew that this kind of behavior disturbed his brother, as he went the extra mile to remind him that he had put Lucy 'in her place', so to speak. Since Sebastian had stepped back, Nigel was able to move in front of her to make a better position to fuck her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAH-KAH-KAH-GWAH-GWAH!"

She was still making various slobbering and gagging noises from within her mouth. Sebastian watched as Nigel pushed her mouth all the way down his cock again. This time, Lucy didn't choke at first. It took a matter of several seconds until she was heard gagging. Nigel held her there, spit dripped from her lips and over his balls before falling to the floor below. He turned to Sebastian and smiled at him, looking at the horrified expression over his brother's face. Nigel wanted to call him a pussy so bad, but didn't. The uneasiness over Sebastian's face brought him enough joy. Lucy's eyes watered up once more with a dark tear drop falling from the corner of her right eye. When Nigel finally pulled his cock free from her lips, she gasped and took in a deep breath while several strings of drool dripped from her mouth and dangled back to his cock. A flood of spit fell from Lucy's lower lip, covering her neck and falling to her tits below. It only took her a few seconds to catch her breath, and then Lucy smiled. Nigel moved one hand to stroke his cock while gripping her hair in the other hand.