Mrs. Ferrell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,518 Followers

My Lord...Look at the size of that thing!

I didn't have the best view through the mirror, and maybe it was an optical illusion but his engorged member appeared to be massive. I quietly shut the door and had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.

My Son's best friend is masturbating in my bathroom! Haha, this is hilarious.

After my initial reaction, I wondered if I should be offended. Is it rude to masturbate as a guest in someone else's home? But I quickly dismissed that thought. I would perhaps be offended if it was some random kid. But it's Chris, I know him well. He's almost like my own son. It's like catching Zak masturbating.

I wonder if Zak masturbates?

If he did I would like to know about it. Maybe I should tell Chris' mother? No, that would only embarrass him. He's a teenage boy, I suppose this is what teenage boys do.

I should give him his privacy. Wait...what did he say? Did he just say my name? Did he hear me?

I froze, fearing he had heard me. Oh no, this is going to be weird. But then I continued to hear his grunting.

"Ahhh...Ahhh yes....Ahhh Mrs. Ferrell..."

What did he just say?! He did say my name.

"Ooohh....Ohhh yes Mrs. Ferrell...Oh yes..."

Oh my God... is he masturbating to me?

I suddenly had a weird feeling in my stomach. This boy was like my son, and he was in there beating his meat with images of me in his head. It felt sort of...wrong. But I couldn't tear myself away from the door.

I thought about opening the door again to get another look but didn't want to risk it. I put my ear to the door again to better hear his soft moaning. I pictured him stroking his hard cock and felt my nipples hardening again. I closed my eyes and pretended I was in the bathroom with him...watching him pleasure himself to me.

What is wrong with you? I thought.

Just then I heard the toilet flush. He had finished. I quickly scattered across the carpet and leaped quietly up the stairs before he opened the bathroom door. I had delivered the drinks and was lounging on my chair by the time Chris came back outside.

"You okay Chris?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine thanks." He said, avoiding eye contact. He quickly dove into the pool and joined in on the water fight.

Had that really just happened?

Every time I shut my eyes I saw the image through the bathroom door, reflected off the mirror. Chris with his swollen member in his hand.

Get out of my head!

Finally, I just kept my eyes open and watched the boys swim. But I found that my gaze kept going to Chris. His muscles tight as he glided through the water. Beads of water sliding down his smooth skin.

That's it. I'm out of here.

"I'm getting kind of hot. Have fun out here boys." I said to them as I headed inside to take a cold shower.

Chris

I had just finished drying off from the shower when my phone rang. It was Zak.

"You miss me already?"

"Very funny." His voice said on the other end. "My Mother told me to call and ask if you wanted to come back over for dinner."

I had just gotten back from his house, we had played some basketball and lifted weights.

"Dude, you know I would love to. But the only reason my Mom let me come over at all today is because I went to all of church with her. She usually likes to have us all around the house for the sabbath."

"She's making lobster...with chocolate strawberries for dessert brah." Zak's voice said.

"Dang...I'll ask. But I doubt she'll let me"

I got dressed and headed upstairs to the kitchen. My Dad was sitting at the table with my little sisters. My Mom was pulling pot roast from the oven.

"Hey Mom, can I..."

"No." She interrupted.

"I didn't even ask yet."

"I don't care what you were going to ask. You're having dinner here with the family."

I pulled out my phone and sent a short text to Zak...'Mom said No'. Then I sat down at the table. A few minutes later my Mom had the table set and we were about to offer prayer when we were interrupted by the home phone ringing.

"Hello." My Mother answered. The rest of us sat silent at the table.

"Oh yeah, how are you?"

"Okay...okay...I don't know." She continued. "Well, if you insist... good bye." And she hung up.

"Who was that?" My Dad asked.

"Mrs. Ferrell." She answered, and she looked annoyed. "She begged to have you over for dinner Chris. Hurry up, she said the food is hot."

"Seriously?" I asked in shock.

"Hurry before I change my mind." She said.

"Does that mean I can go to my friends?" My little sister asked.

"No. Everyone else is staying here."

I jumped from my chair and was out the door before anyone had the chance to say anything else. Within a few minutes, I had run up the street and was standing at the Ferrell's front door. I knocked. I didn't have to wait long before it opened.

Damn. I thought.

Greeting me on the other side, with a huge smile on her face, was Mrs. Ferrell.

"Chris, I'm so glad you could make it." She exclaimed.

Her blonde hair was in curls around her shoulders. She was wearing her black rimmed glasses, which somehow made her look even sexier than usual. Her plump lips were covered in pink lipstick. She wore a black long sleeve wool shirt. It was tight and low cut, revealing deep cleavage caused by her massive melons. I couldn't help it, my eyes went straight there. With some force, I brought my eyes back up to hers. She hadn't seemed to notice, she was still smiling at me.

"Thank you so much for inviting me." I said. "Don't tell my Mom this, but I prefer your cooking over hers."

"Ha, oh my goodness. You're too kind." She laughed. She put her hand on my arm and led me inside. "Come in."

She turned and I followed her. With her back to me I allowed my eyes to wander down her figure. She wore a tight grey skirt that went to her knees and outlined her hourglass shape. Her full ass swayed back and forth as she walked. Her muscular legs were covered with pantyhose. Classy black stilettos adorned her feet. They click clacked as we entered the large dining room.

"Finally, now we can eat." Zak said. He and his father were sitting at the table.

I took my place next to Zak and he began to dip his lobster into a sauce of butter. Mrs. Ferrell dished some mashed potatoes onto her son's plate and then onto her husbands.

"Would you like some potatoes?" She asked me.

"Oh, yes please."

She made her way around the table to me. She bent over the table to scoop some potatoes onto my plate. In doing so, her ripe breasts hung heavily directly in front of my face.

Don't look Chris. Don't look. Don't look.

I couldn't stop myself. I had the perfect view right down Mrs. Ferrell's shirt. I could see the entire top half of her perfect boobs. I also saw the black lace bra holding them in place.

"Is that good Chris?"

"Huh?" I said, coming of my trance and looking into her blue eyes through her rectangular lenses.

Ah shit, there's no way she didn't catch me looking at her chest.

"Is that enough for you?"

"Oh, yes. That's plenty. Thank you." I said.

Mrs. Ferrell took her place at the table. Her heavy breasts bounced a little as she sat and slid her chair forward.

"Is that a new blouse dear?" Mrs. Ferrell asked.

"Newish... don't you like it?"

"Well, don't you think it's a little a..."

"I just wanted to dress up a little since we're having a fancy dinner."

"I think you look nice Mom." Zak offered.

"Thank you, son. Chris, you think I look nice, don't you?"

"Oh, uh yes. You look very nice." I answered. Mrs. Ferrell gave her husband a look and he simply rolled his eyes.

"So, Chris. Are you looking forward to graduating?" Mr. Ferrell asked.

"Yeah, it's been a long time coming." I answered. "Zak and I are applying to the same places for college so we can room together."

"Is that so?"

The rest of the meal consisted of Zak's Dad asking us about which colleges we wanted to go to and what we planned on studying. He told us to take business classes. Mrs. Ferrell recommended we study what interests us. Mr. Ferrell did not hide his opinion that studying your interests was a dumb idea. Unless your interests were business. It occurred to me over the course of the meal that Zak's parents had different opinions on a lot of things.

Throughout the course of the meal I kept stealing glances at Mrs. Ferrell's overflowing bosom. I thought she maybe caught me once or twice but she never mentioned anything so she must not have noticed.

"Ready for dessert?" Mrs. Ferrell asked once we all started slowing down. She left briefly and returned with a plate full of chocolate strawberries.

Zak and Mr. Ferrell quickly began shoving their mouths full of the delicious treats but I went slowly and watched Mrs. Ferrell out of the corner of my eye.

She pressed a rather large chocolate covered strawberry against her pursed lips. Instead of taking a bite, she gently pushed the fruit into her mouth, her lips softly rolling over it. I couldn't help but think how the piece of fruit was shaped kind of like the head of a penis. I felt my own penis stir inside my pants.

She let the fruit slide back out of her mouth and then she slowly slid it back in. At the same time her tongue began licking at the melting chocolate.

Does she always eat her dessert like that?

Mrs. Ferrell looked in my direction and we made eye contact while she pushed the strawberry back into her mouth. Finally, she took a bite. Not able to hold eye contact any longer I looked to see if Zak and Mr. Ferrell had noticed the unconventional way Mrs. Ferrell had just devoured her treat. They hadn't. And they were already getting up from their chairs.

"Come on Chris, the game is on." Zak said.

"So, I suppose I'll just clean up all by myself?" Mrs. Ferrell said, but the two of them were already making their way to the living room.

"I can help with the dishes Mrs. Ferrell." I offered.

"Thank you Chris, you're very sweet."

I helped gather up the dishes and followed Mrs. Ferrell into the kitchen where we deposited them into the sink. Her stilettos clacked against the hard wood floor.

"You wash and I'll dry?" She offered.

I took my place at the sink and turned on the faucet.

"Here, I'll get us some soap." Mrs. Ferrell said. Then she bent at the waist to and opened the cupboard door beneath the sink. Her round ass stretched at the material of her skirt as it hung in the air.

I'd give up a month's allowance just to smack that butt!

She went deeper into the cupboard and backed her firm ass up into my leg. For a brief moment, I enjoyed the feeling of her ass pressed up against me before I took a step back. My dick gave another twitch in my pants.

"Sorry about that." She said, handing me the dish soap.

"It's okay."

I got to work washing. When I was done with one I would hand it over for her to dry with a rag. For a minute or two it was quiet as I tried to think of a way to break the awkward silence. Mrs. Ferrell beat me to it though.

"I know this shirt shows off a little more than my normal clothes. But it's not too scandalous, is it?" She brought her arms to her side, slightly pushing her fat boobs together, causing even more cleavage to spill out her top.

Holy Shit.

"Uhm...No. Like I said, you look very nice."

"You'd think my husband would like it." She said underneath her breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

"I never really noticed before tonight at how different you and Mr. Ferrell are."

"It wasn't always like that. He's changed a lot since we were first married." She said. "But then again, I guess I've changed too. It's sort of inevitable I suppose."

"Oh..." I wasn't sure what to say to that.

"Don't get me wrong Chris. We're happily married. I'm not complaining. People just change as they get older." She clarified.

Does she really mean that?

"So, in what ways have you changed?" I asked, which made her laugh.

"Well I was never this boring before, that's for sure!"

"What? You're not boring." I said.

"Oh please, yes I am. My routine is the same every day. Cook, clean, exercise, get my hair done and shop occasionally." She groaned. "I used to be way more spontaneous. And don't forget skinnier either."

"No way. You are the funnest Mom out of all our friends. We all agree. We also all agree that you're the best Mil..." I blurted out but stopped myself.

Idiot.

"The best what?" Mrs. Ferrell asked.

What were you thinking Chris?! Well you better think of something else to say cause you can't tell Zak's Mom that you and all your buddies think she's a Milf.

"Uhm... we all agree that... uh...You are the best...looking. Yeah, the best looking Mom we know."

Great, now she's going to think I'm a pervert or something.

"Really?" Mrs. Ferrell sounded surprised. "You're Mom looks great. And what about Tommy's Mom? Wasn't she in beauty pageants and stuff back in the day?"

"Well yeah, Tommy's Mom is pretty. But she's not like you. You, you're like..." I hesitated.

"I'm what?"

I can't tell her this.

"Nothing. Forget about it."

"No. Tell me."

"I shouldn't say it." I blushed.

"Come on, just tell me."

"You sure?" I asked, trying to think of how to tell her that she was fucking sexy without sounding like a little creeper.

"Yes. I promise I won't be mad."

We were finished with the dishes by now and she was facing me. I turned to the side to hide my growing boner.

"Well...how do I say this..." I stuttered.

Her blue eyes continued to look at me through her spectacles.

"You know how we hang out at the mall sometimes?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Well let's pretend Zak, me and all our friends were at the mall, okay?"

"Not sure where you're going with this, but okay." She said, going along.

"And let's pretend we didn't know any of you ladies." I added. "Tommy's Mom could walk by and that would be that."

"Okay..."

"But then, if you walked by. We would all stop what we were doing and watch." I mumbled. "We'd probably even crane our necks to watch until you turned the corner. And then We would all talk about you."

"Oh, I see. Well what kinds of things would you say?"

Oh my gosh, she's really not going to let this go is she?

"Oh, you know. Just about how beautiful you were, and other things guys say when they're being guys I guess. I don't know how to say it other than that."

Mrs. Ferrell blushed at that.

"Hypothetically of course. If we didn't know you. But being Zak's Mom and all I would never be disrespectful like that."

Hopefully she buys that.

"Of course." She said. And then she put her arms around my neck and gave me a tight hug. And she didn't let go. My dick gave another twitch.

Oh man, her big boobs feel so good pressed up against me. There's no way she can't feel my boner right now! She's hugging me so tight it's basically poking her in the thigh...this is embarrassing.

"Thank you." She said into my ear, still pressing herself against me. "That's the biggest compliment I've been given in a long time."

With that she finally let go of me.

"Uh..you're welcome."

Even though the dishes were done Mrs. Ferrell and I remained in the kitchen for some time. She told me about how her and Mr. Ferrell met in college. And what it was like when Zak was a baby. She asked me what my plans were for the upcoming summer and if Zak and I liked any girls from school. She seemed surprised when I told her I didn't have a steady girlfriend or anything.

It seemed like we talked in the kitchen for only a few minutes or so. But it must have been more than an hour because Zak eventually came in and told me I'd missed the entire game.

"You had better get home." Mrs. Ferrell said. "I promised your Mother I wouldn't keep you too late."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks again for dinner Mrs. Ferrell." I said. "See you later Zak."

Mrs. Ferrell led me to the exit. I turned towards her just to get one last look of her in that sexy outfit before the door shut and she was gone from view. Then I sprinted home, ran downstairs and locked myself in my room.

I still had a raging boner but I felt guilty jerking off. I felt like Mrs. Ferrell and I had actually had a good talk and connected almost on an emotional level sort of. Masturbating to her almost felt like it tainted night in a way.

But before long the image of her in that dress, and the feeling of her firm ass and soft boobs against me proved too much. I pulled my dick out and squeezed a quick one out. Then I fell asleep.

Mrs. Ferrell

I took one last look at his cute butt before I shut the door.

Emma, you naughty girl.

I may have taken it a little too far tonight but I was just having a bit of fun. Try as I might, I couldn't get the image of Chris stroking his long cock, while moaning my name out of my mind. It had been almost a week.

He couldn't take his eyes off me during dinner. Ha, it's amazing he managed to get any food successfully from his plate to his gaping mouth!

I could see his excitement even through his jeans. It was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud when I backed my rear into him. I expected him to jump from fright but I think he actually lingered for a brief moment, probably enjoying it!

What I had not expected was to be so flattered by his juvenile analogy involving checking out women at the mall. I hadn't meant to tease him with my embrace. That was totally genuine. His erection poking me in the thigh seemed genuine too. Another surprise was the burning I felt in my loins as a result from our bodies being so close.

Obviously, nothing would ever seriously happen. After all, I was old enough to be his mother. But I'd be lying if I didn't say it felt good knowing Chris, and from the sounds of it, the rest of Zak's friends saw me as desirable.

Steve was alone on the couch watching TV. Zak must have retired to his room to play his violent video games. I made a mental note to have a more serious talk with him about that.

Walking up behind the couch I leaned forward, pressing my chest against the back of my husband's neck and running my hands down his chest.

"Why don't you come to bed?" I whispered with my best 'sexy' voice.

"I will in a few minutes." He responded, seemingly unfazed.

"Don't be too long." I kissed into his ear and I gave his crotch a gentle squeeze.

There, that should let him know what's waiting for him.

I let my hands slide back up his chest and then I headed upstairs to our bedroom.

Teasing Chris like that has really made me horny.

I dimmed the lights. Next, I slipped off my shoes and peeled off my panty hose. I pulled off my shirt and removed my pencil skirt as well so that all I had on was the black lingerie that Steve had bought me several years prior. Then I slipped underneath the covers and waited.

I slid a hand underneath my panties and discovered that I was still wet from my embrace with Chris.

Damn, that kid really did get you horny. How long has it been?

I paused to think how long it had been since Steve and I had had sex. I was shocked when I realized it had almost been a whole month since he'd fucked me. I looked at the clock, it had been twenty minutes since I told Steve to come to bed. Soon it had been a half hour, then forty-five minutes had passed.

That ass-hole isn't coming.

I had almost given up all hope of being laid tonight when finally, the bedroom door opened. Steve clumsily emptied his pockets onto the night stand and staggered into the bathroom. After several minutes, the toilet flushed and he exited in nothing but his underwear. His pot gut looked bloated from the gourmet meal I had prepared.

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,518 Followers