Mrs. Ferrell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,519 Followers

I pursed my lips and kissed the sensitive head, this too caused him to jump. I leaned back and a trail of precum connected the tip of his young cock to my hungry lips. I looked up at him and smiled. Then I rubbed the head of his cock across my lips, spreading his pre-cum across them. Wanting to feel his hard cock against my face I slapped my face and around my cheeks softly with it.

Feeling satisfied with my exploration I put my lips back on the tip of his head. Slowly I allowed just the tip of his head into my mouth where I then began whipping it with my agile tongue. He grabbed onto the counter and squirmed in delight. I glanced up at him, making eye contact, and then I looked back at the mile of cock I still had left to swallow.

With the same speed that I removed his underwear I began taking him into my warm mouth. One inch, two inches, three inches, I moved my hands to has tight tush to continue pushing him further. I felt his hips began to buck but I looked up at him and waved my finger to stop him.

Nope, you have to be patient.

My wet lips continued to slide down his thick shaft. I was only half way down when I felt his bulbous head hitting the back of my throat. I forced myself to keep going.

"Gack...gack..." I chocked from the amount of his meat I had in my mouth.

I stopped to compose myself. Then I opened my mouth wider and kept going. I forced myself to swallow, the muscles in my throat pulled him in, inch by inch until my lips were nearly around the base of his monster shaft. My eyes were watering and my throat was burning.

That's it, I need air. I can't go any further.

With a loud, 'Shlurp' I came back up and allowed his unyielding cock to spring free from my mouth.

"Huuhhh, Huhhh, huhhh..." I gasped for air.

"Mrs. Ferrell, that was amazing...are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I had to try, I love the taste of your big fat cock."

With that I put my mouth back on his hot rod and started stroking the base of his shaft with my right hand. He couldn't help but moan in delight. I slid my lips down his shaft until I felt his head pushing against the back of my throat, then I slid back up until his head was about to pop out of my mouth and I would descend again. All the while I stroked him in unison.

My god he has so much cock! I love it.

I glanced up at him and looked into his eyes while I sucked his cock. I kept the pace slow until I felt his hips begin to buck again.

You just can't wait can you?

I figured I had toyed with him enough. Gradually my pace quickened. I bobbed up and down quicker and quicker. I stroked him harder and harder until my hand was moving like a jack hammer.

"Oh gosh, I can't hold it any longer Mrs. Ferrell!" He warned.

I let go of his pulsing cock immediately and took my mouth off him.

Chris

Why did she stop? I was just about to blow.

"I don't want you to bust just yet, I want to try something with you."

"What?"

She stood up and kissed me on the mouth.

Is it weird that my dick was just in her mouth?

She grabbed me by the dick and led me out of the kitchen to the living room. Then she shoved me in the chest and I fell into a sitting position. She leaned over me so that her massive melons hung in front of my face. I couldn't help it, I reached up and grabbed them.

"Ha, you like my fat tits don't you?"

I nodded.

"Good. Because I can't remember the last time that a good hard cock like yours fucked them." Then she spread my legs and got on her knees again. Positioning herself in front of me.

"You want me to, uh...put my dick in between your boobs?"

"No." She said.

"Oh."

"You talk about my boobs with you friends. And you compare dick sizes with your buddies." She said. "No, I want you to fuck my tits with your cock."

It was essentially the same message. But I knew what she was getting at. She grabbed hold of my cock and let saliva fall from her mouth into the deep valley between her mountains of flesh. Which was probably unnecessary since my dick was slick with her saliva already.

She inched forward and pressed my firm worm against her chest. Then she pressed her vast tits together. My throbbing cock was engulfed by her warm tit flesh. Only the head was visible.

Oh my Gosh that feels amazing.

"I love the feel of a hard cock between my tits." She said.

She then started rocking back and forth and sliding her heavy tits up and down my slippery shaft. My cock easily slid in and out from between her glistening orbs. I watched the head of my penis force itself out from her cleavage towards he throat, only to be swallowed up again by her mammoth sized titties.

I can't believe I'm titty fucking Mrs. Ferrell right now!

"Ahhh....Ahhh...Ahh yeah..." She moaned. "Fuck my fat titties!"

I grabbed hold of her soft tits and pushed them together as well as I started thrusting into her. She put her mouth down and took the head of my penis into her loving mouth each time that it appeared. It made a 'popping' sound each time.

"It's coming, I can't stop it this time!" I squirmed in the couch.

Mrs. Ferrell let go of her breasts and allowed my cock to spring free. Then she took hold of it with both hands and started stroking me as fast and as hard as she could. She took it into her mouth as well and started bobbing on it furiously. Her expert tongue wrapped itself around my shaft like a boa constrictor while she continued bobbing up and down.

Oh my god...oh my god I've never felt anything this amazing!

"Ahhh!" I moaned.

I felt my balls churning as they started to pump their product up my shaft. Mrs. Ferrell took her mouth off my cock but continued pumping and wringing with both her hands. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her broad tongue out.

Oh my God, she's gonna do a money shot with my load!

I felt the first spasm shoot cum up my shaft. It erupted from the head of my penis and exploded with surprising force. It hit Mrs. Ferrell right in the eye and ricocheted across her eyebrow. She aimed my cock lower and continued pumping.

The next load erupted with just as much force and hit her right in the upper lip. A third load followed and hit the bullseye right on her tongue. A fourth and fifth load with less force shot from the tip of my cock and landed on her heaving breasts. The remaining cum oozed out the tip and down my throbbing shaft onto her hand that had slowed but was continuing to milk me.

"Ha, I was not expecting that much." She laughed.

"I'm...I'm sorry."

She wiped the cum from her eye brow with her free hand. She licked her lips clean. Then she scooped up with her hand what cum she could from her glistening tits and licked her fingers clean. Finally, she put her broad tongue on my sensitive cock and licked it clean.

Mrs. Ferrell

I had caught Zak watching porn once. If Zak watched it I was certain Chris did as well. That's how I knew it had probably been a secret fantasy of his to cum of a woman's face. I kind of enjoyed it too. It felt good knowing that all that excitement, that surprising amount of jizz, it was all for me.

"That was amazing Mrs. Ferrell." He stammered.

"We're not through yet darling. And please, call me Emma."

"We're not?" He seemed surprised.

"Did you think I was going to get you off and not get off myself?" I made my way back to the kitchen and he instinctively followed.

I wet rag in the sink and used it to wipe the remaining cum from my face, hands and chest.

"You mean..you're going to let me do you now?"

How sweet. I have to beg my husband to go down on me. But he's actually excited to do it.

Once I was clean I moved closer to him and put my mouth on his once again.

You've gotten bolder. I thought as his tongue forced itself into my mouth. His hands also went straight to my tits and began massaging them again.

You just can't get enough of them, can you?!

As much as I enjoyed the attention my breasts were getting I was ready to be stimulated elsewhere. Without taking my mouth off his I reached up pushed one of his hands away.

Smart boy.

He got the message. He moved one hand down my back and onto my ass, then the other followed. With both hands on my ass he took a handful of each cheek and squeezed, pulling me into him.

Oohh that feels good.

I felt a tingling between my legs as I grinded my pelvis into him. He helped by pushing my behind. Next, I took hold of his hand and moved it to the spot between my thighs that was growing moist. He gently began to rub.

"Aahhh.." I broke our kiss momentarily with a gasp to let him know he was touching me correctly.

My gasp of pleasure seemed to give him courage. He slipped his hand underneath my panties and rubbed my clit in a circular motion.

"Enough handsy stuff." I said.

Bending forward, I slid my panties down my legs and kicked them onto the growing pile of clothing. I saw his eyes widen at the sight of my naked pussy. I hopped up onto the kitchen counter and spread my legs.

"Don't be shy. You've eaten plenty of meals off this counter, pretend like this is just one more." I told him.

He didn't have to be told twice. He lowered his face to my drizzling pussy and went right to work.

Oh God that feels good.

"Ohh yes. Keep doing what you're doing."

I leaned back on my hands and enjoyed the sensation of his rough tongue licking at my slit. He grabbed onto my thighs and pulled me closer as he continued to eat me out.

It's been much too long.

It didn't take long before I felt the tremors of an orgasm about to hit. I wrapped my legs around his back and pushed his head with my hands, forcing him to go deeper. He continued to lap at my pussy like a dog.

"Ahhh God!" I screamed.

I grabbed fistfuls of his hair as my body shook from the climax. Once it had passed I released him. He came up for air, his face covered in my juices.

"Here, wipe your face with that rag." I told him.

Oh my God! He's already hard again!

His beautiful cock was just as rigid when I first took his pants off. How can that be?

Maybe it has something to do with that fact that he's a teenager? Duh.

"Your young cock refuses to quit." I told him.

"Oh...uh, sorry." He said seemingly embarrassed.

If he just drove me to climax with his tongue, imagine what that hot rod could do between my legs.

No. No way. You've had your fun. Now send him home and be done with this.

My mind told me that my gut was right. I had already gone way too far as it was. But every other part of me wanted to indulge in my carnal desire. I grabbed the cock ring from the counter.

Chris

That went by way too quick. But wow. Tommy is never going to believe me when I tell him not only did Mrs. Ferrell suck my dick, but I ate her out too!

"Come to my bedroom. Take your socks off."

What! Is she going to let me Fuck her?! No fucking way.

"Uhm..okay."

We were both completely naked now. My dick swayed as I followed her up the stairs. My eyes were glued on her heart shaped ass.

What the, was she planning this or something?

Inside her room the lights were already set to dim. Candles were burning on either side of the bed. I waited for her to say something, or to make a move of some kind. Even though she had just sucked me off, and I had eaten her out, I still didn't want to assume anything.

She kissed me on the mouth, but not like before. This time it was soft. I put my hands on her face and kissed her softly back.

"Chris."

"Yeah?"

"I want you to know you don't have to do this." She wrapped her thin fingers around my cock.

"Huh?"

"You can go home at any time."

"But, I don't want to go home." I said. "Unless, do you want me to go home?"

"No, No." She said quickly. And she kissed me while her hand slowly started stroking my lengthy cock.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to make love with you."

Did she just say what I think she said?

"Huh?"

She gently pushed me onto the bed. I lay flat on my back. She crawled onto the bed after me. She kissed my mouth, then sucked my earlobe, she drew patterns on my chest with her hard nipples. She slowly kissed her way down my torso until she had reached my swollen member. She took it in her hand and licked the underside from the bottom all the way to the top like a popsicle.

"I want to ride your long cock." She said. "I want to slide up and down this thick pole until it comes for me again."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Yes! Yes! A million times Yes!

"Is that okay?" She asked.

"Mmhhmm." I mumbled, not able to speak.

Mrs. Ferrell gave my eager prick a kiss and then she stood up straight on the bed, placing one foot on either side of me. Then she dropped into a deep squat until her glistening pussy was hanging just out of reach of my hungry cock. She reached her hand out to me and I extended my arm for support. With her other hand she guided the head of my cock to her slit.

"Ooohhh..." She gasped as my bulbous head penetrated her.

She let go of my cock and reached out for support with her other hand now too.

"Take it slow. Let me go at my own pace at first to get used to it. You're a lot bigger than what I'm used to." She reminded me.

Awesome.

She lowered herself another inch and closed her eyes in pain.

Holy shit she's so wet, and so warm.

She lowered herself another inch. I watched in awe as Mrs. Ferrell slid inch after inch of my dense cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhh my God!" She moaned. "I still have so much left to take, I don't know if I can."

Despite her doubts she continued to slide down my shaft. Eventually she had completely impaled herself on my throbbing cock.

"Oh, fuck that's big!" She moaned in both pleasure and pain. "It feels like there's a tree trunk up there."

She closed her eyes again and began to gyrate slowly back and forth, then side to side, then all around. She oohed and aahed as she went. Even though I was itching to start thrusting I allowed her to get comfortable.

Come on let's go Mrs. Ferrell!

Eventually my patience paid off. Using her legs, and holding onto my hands for balance, she pushed herself up. She slid all the way up my towering shaft until the head was almost exposed. Then she stopped and slowly allowed herself to slide all the way back down until I was once again balls deep in her narrow pussy.

"Aahh yeah, your cock feels so good in my pussy." She said. "I'm going to fuck you so good."

Hearing my best friends Mom say those words was almost enough alone just to make be bust. She slid back up my shiny pole and then let gravity pull her back down.

That feels so fucking good.

Over time she found a rhythm. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down she went. Eventually she picked up the pace slightly. And instead of letting gravity pull her down she would slam her ass down with some force. Her heavy tits started bouncing up and down as she slid up and down my shaft.

"Oh god yes...hell yes...feels so good." She moaned.

She let go of my hands and leaned forward. She placed her hands on my chest. This allowed her to go even faster and also positioned her humongous tits right in front of my face. I reached underneath her and cupped her firm ass cheeks in my hands. This allowed me to help her slide up my cock and pull her back down once she reached the top.

"Ohhh...Ohhhh...Ohhhh" She gasped each time she smashed down on me.

Faster and faster she went. Up and won she slid on my pole. Up and down her whopping titties bounced.

I could do this all night!

Mrs. Ferrell

I can't keep this up all night.

Even though I wanted to ride him all night, my legs were growing tired. I gave in to my exhaustion and collapsed on top of him. We continued to grind into one another with his cock deep inside me and our sweaty bodies on top of one another.

"Are you okay?" He asked between breaths.

"Yes...just tired...lets switch positions."

In one swift motion his strong arms wrapped around me and rolled us over so that he was on top and I lay on bottom. He kissed me and then propped himself up with his arms. He thrust into me. He rocked back and forth. Sliding his long cock in and out of me. He went slowly but firmly. I reached up and grabbed onto the headboard to brace myself against his assaults. Each time he plowed his solid cock into my soft pussy I gasped in pleasure. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it while he made slow sensual love to me.

I felt warm tingles from my clitoris spread throughout my loins. For several minutes I enjoyed this constant level of pleasure. But then I pulled his face to mine so I could whisper in his ear.

"I want you to give it to me fast and rough." He looked at me as if to make sure it was okay. "Fuck me hard."

He pulled out of me.

What's he doing?

He flung his legs off the bed and stood up. Then he grabbed me and pulled me to the edge of the mattress with ease, so that my legs and ass were hanging off the edge. I rested my ankles on his shoulders. He positioned his bulbous had at the opening of my slit.

"Aahhh fuck!" I yelled as he plunged his massive cock into me in one swift motion.

He slid his frim shaft all the way out and then plowed it back into my taut pussy.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned. "Stuff my pussy with that huge cock of yours!"

He wrapped his arms around my legs and drove into me again. Again and again he crashed into me. Each collision sent a shock wave through my entire body, causing my heavy tits to bounce. I cupped them with my hands to keep them from hitting me in the face.

"Keep fucking me!" I encouraged him. "Ahhh yes....Ohhh fuck yes..."

His pace quickened as he continued to pound my pussy with his thick battering ram. Like a wave crashing into the shore he crashed against me. Faster and faster he went. I tried to squeeze onto his slick shaft with the walls of my pussy, squeezing him tight. He was relentless in the punishment of my pussy.

Soon I felt the familiar tremors of an orgasm about to hit me...only this time it was much stronger.

"Mrs. Ferrell...Mrs. I mean Emma...I'm going to bust!"

Chris

"Mrs. Ferrell...Mrs. I mean Emma...I'm going to bust!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She moaned. "Fill my tight pussy with your hot cum!"

Holy shit this is fucking hot!

I felt Mrs. Ferrell's body begin to shake. Her legs fell to the sides. I wrapped my hands around her waist in order to push and pull her into my thrusts with even greater force.

"Oh fuck yes...fucking destroy my pussy!" She moaned.

Her head rolled back and she arched her back. Her hands abandoned her tits and grabbed fistfuls of bedsheet as I stuffed her pussy with my strong cock. I thrust forward as I pulled her body into mine, driving as deep as I could. My balls slapped against her ass cheeks. Her giant tits were bouncing around wildly in every direction.

"Fuck...ahhhh....ohhhh fuck!" She moaned incoherently.

I felt her tight pussy spasm several times and then grow even wetter as I drove into her one last time and erupted inside of her. Her body went limp as I shot load after load of hot cum inside of her.

Finally, when I was spent I slipped out of her pummeled pussy. Both of our juices flowed out of her and slid between her ass cheeks. I collapsed onto the bed next to her. We laid there, both of us gasping for several minutes.

"That was the best sex I've had in a long time." She said finally.

"That was the best sex I've ever had!"

She laughed.

"Hand me the phone." She said.

"Why?"

"I need to call your Mother."

"What?!" I asked surprised.

"I need to call your Mom and tell her that you and Zak are having a sleepover. That way she won't be worried when you don't show up until tomorrow night." She smiled.

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,519 Followers