Mrs. Ferrell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,518 Followers

And to think he always gives me shit about how I don't workout enough.

He turned off the lights and crawled into bed next to me. I waited a minute longer but nothing happened. I looked at the clock, 11:37. I had waited over an hour for his lazy ass and I was still horny. So, I slid next to him and pressed my lingerie clad body next to his.

"Eh, not tonight honey. I'm tired." He grunted.

"I'll let you fuck my mouth." I whispered into his ear and then again, I gave his crotch a gentle squeeze.

"Err, fine. But be quick. I have to go into the office early tomorrow." He relented.

It's not like it's been a whole month since you fucked me or anything, and I offered to suck your dick but sure. I'll be 'quick'.

He rolled over and pulled his boxers down several inches. I moved to my hands and knees and positioned my face over his limp dick. I took his manhood in my hand, it was slightly sweaty, and it looked like it had been several days since his pubic hair had been trimmed, but I wasn't about to complain.

I leaned forward and took all of him into my mouth at once. I wrapped my tongue around his flaccid member and licked it like a popsicle. Once he was good and slick with my saliva I wrapped my fingers around his base and began sliding my lips up and down his slowly growing shaft.

"You like sucking that dick you dirty slut?"

"Mmhhmm..." I mumbled yes with his dick still in my mouth.

Over the last few months he had started using somewhat vulgar 'dirty' talk. I wasn't sure what sparked it, and although I didn't necessarily love it, I hadn't said anything about it yet.

Finally, his erection grew to a size that I could start bobbing my mouth up and down on him. He grabbed me by the back of the head and forced me down further and faster. I could easily manage his size but I made gagging noises nonetheless because I knew he enjoyed it.

Once he was hard enough I let him slide from my mouth and I quickly slid my panties off. I moved to straddle him but he pushed me to the side.

"Put your head down." He ordered.

With me in the doggy position he moved behind me and easily slid his cock inside me.

"Damn, your cunt is soaked. You really do want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Uh huh." I urged him.

Without any further stalling, he began ramming me from behind. There was no build up or steady pumping, he just started in full speed mode.

"Ow..ow..ow..." I moaned, mostly from pain.

He raised a hand and slapped me hard in the ass, then he did it again. I braced myself with one hand and reached back to stimulate my clitoris with the other. With my ass in the air I let my face rest in my pillow. I closed my eyes and instantly imagined the position I was currently in except it was Chris taking me from behind.

What the hell are you fantasizing about?! He's your sons age. And although I wouldn't exactly call this 'making love', you're with your husband right now. Control your thoughts.

I opened my eyes and looked back at Steve to keep my focus reality. His eyes were on my ass, which was red from his spankings. The hair on his chest clung to his sweaty skin.

I allowed my eyes to close again and once again my thoughts went straight to Chris.

"Stop it." I said to myself.

"What did you say?" Steve slowed his pace slightly.

"I said, keep going."

Steve picked up the pace again. Slamming me hard enough to push me forward. Lying flat on my stomach, being penetrated from behind I guiltily allowed my thoughts once more to stray to Chris. Although this time I didn't fight it.

I reached underneath me and again stimulated my clit. My fantasy of being fucked by My son's best friend was disrupted occasionally by Steve calling me a whore or slapping my ass. But soon I felt myself building to a climax.

"Ahhh yes...ahh yes...yes." I moaned in pleasure.

Steve abruptly pulled out of me and the illusion was shattered.

"Are you done?" I asked him as he pulled his boxers back up around his waist. I hadn't even felt him cum.

"Oh yeah. I got there, good one babe." He said. Then he stepped off the bed and went back to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

That's it?

I rolled over to my back and looked up to the ceiling. I was glad Steve had climaxed, but I was left extremely unsatisfied. I looked over at the clock, 11.40.

Three minutes!?

We had gone for three minutes. And two of those minutes had probably been me getting him hard with my mouth. Steve's phone buzzed from on top of his nightstand and disrupted my depressing thoughts.

I reached over, picked up his phone and was mortified by what I saw. It was a picture of a young brunette. She was posing in front of a mirror, butt naked. The hand not holding the phone was on her waxed twat. Her perky tits looked like they would have floated away if not attached to her slender body. The caption read, "Can't wait for our business trip coming up."

Oh my God, He's sleeping with that slut assistant of his, Lisa!

A pit welled up deep in my stomach. My eyes began to water. I heard the toilet flush so I quickly locked the screen, replaced it on the night stand and rolled to my side.

Steve exited the bathroom and crawled back into bed. A moment later his phone vibrated again. He checked it.

"Who...who is it?" I asked him with my back next to him, hoping he wouldn't notice how shaky my voice was.

"Oh, uh...just a client that we're going to see this weekend."

"We?" I stuttered, wiping the tears from my face.

"Yeah, Lisa and I. We have to go out of town again this weekend for business."

"Oh, I see." I said.

"Yep, night dear."

"Goodnight." I whimpered.

Soon, Steve was snoring next to me.

More than twenty years of marriage. How could he do this!?

I laid awake in agony. All sleep had left my body.

Is it cause she's younger? Yeah, her boobs are amazing, but they must be fake. Then again, does that even matter?

I debated between confronting Steve or giving him opportunities to come clean. But what if he never planned on telling me? I had no idea even how long this had been going on for. Weeks? Months? Longer? At first, I felt betrayed. I was hurt. But when the sunlight started peering through the blinds in the morning, I only felt angry.

Chris

"Where is Zak?" Tommy asked.

"I don't know. But he's going to be late to first period." I said.

Swarms of kids were rushing through the parking lot. My nose was assaulted with all different kinds of cologne and perfume that had been applied generously.

"Look, there's his Mom's escalade." Tommy said.

A white escalade pulled up to the curb. The passenger door opened and Zak stepped out. The window rolled down, Mrs. Ferrell was smiling from the driver's seat.

"Hey Chris! How are you?" She called out.

"Hi Mrs. Ferrell." I waved.

"Haven't seen you at our house in a couple days. Don't be such a stranger, stop in and we'll cook up some lobster again." She said.

Before I could think of anything to say she pulled away and was gone.

"Getting a ride from your Mommy?" Tommy teased in a baby's voice.

"Shut up. I'm leaving straight from school today for space camp so I couldn't drive myself." Zak said. Tommy opened his mouth again but Zak interrupted him. "And don't get started on space camp. It's not as nerdy as it sounds. It's actually pretty cool."

"I think it sounds cool. I'd go if I didn't have to mow lawns this weekend." I offered as a defense.

My comment seemed to deflate Tommy because he didn't say anything else. We started navigating through the busy halls to our classrooms.

"How's your Mom doing?" I asked Zak.

"What?"

"How are your parents?" I changed my question.

"Fine." He looked at me like it was a weird question. Probably because it was, I had never asked before. I didn't really know why I was asking now.

"See you guys later." Zak said as he ducked into his first period.

"Space camp is for queers." Tommy said now that Zak was gone. "And what was up with his Mom?"

"I haven't seen you in a couple days Chris, why don't you stop in and we'll eat lobster off each others naked bodies Chris." Tommy mocked, attempting to impersonate Mrs. Ferrell.

"What?"

"Does she need to see you every damn day or what? What are you two dating or something?"

"No, she just likes me. I live close and I spend a lot of time at her house." I said. "Besides, you're just jealous."

"Hell, yeah I'm jealous. I'd cut off my left nut for a chance to motor boat her big ol' titties." Tommy said. "I'm jealous Zak got to suck on them as a baby. Can you imagine?"

"You're ridiculous." I laughed.

"I'd eat her ass hole too. She's one hot mamma."

"You're sick." I said as we parted ways for our classes.

I wonder if Mr. Ferrell ever eats out his Wife's ass? Nah, that's pretty kinky. I doubt she'd be into that.

Mrs. Ferrell

I had gone longer than I thought possible without exploding from the knowledge that my husband was plowing his bimbo secretary.

Or has he would call her, his assistant. What a joke.

"Are you sure you have to leave today? Zak will be gone all weekend, we could have the house to ourselves. A little alone time would be good for us." I said to Steve.

"That sounds great honey. But I already have the tickets and the client is expecting me."

"Well what if I took Lisa's place. I could be packed in just a few minutes and I could come with you. That would be fun, wouldn't it?"

"It wouldn't be any fun for you though, I'll be working the whole time." He said.

"I would just lounge at the pool while you worked. I wouldn't get in the way, promise."

"Honey I appreciate you wanting to tag along. But it will be easier for me with you here." He said. "Here, take my card and go to the spa or something. Go shopping. Have fun without me this weekend."

Wow, he will say just about anything to keep me from ruining this 'business trip' of his.

Zak entered the room with his back pack slung over his shoulder.

"I need a ride."

"Come on honey, I'll take you." I offered.

"I'll be back before you know it." Steve said.

After dropping Zak off at school, I swung by the grocery store and bought a tub of cookie dough. By the time I got home Steve was already gone. I turned on a soap opera, grabbed a spoon and plopped myself on the couch with my tub of cookie dough.

He's not going to come clean. He doesn't want to. How can I get back at him?

If I was a character in one of my soap operas I'd probably cut off his dick in his sleep. But I wasn't that cruel. Plus, I didn't fancy going to prison for genital mutilation.

Who could I fuck that would drive him crazy?

There was that guy he worked with...what was his name? I forget. But He's not exactly the best-looking guy on the planet. There was that older man who had just lost his wife last year. He lived on their street and he was technically single, right? But he probably couldn't even get it up anymore seeing as he was eighty years old.

Is that it? Are those my only options? An out of shape dud and an old grandpa?

My stay at home Mom lifestyle had successfully isolated me from any possible affairs. The only men I knew were married guys who lived in the neighborhood. I couldn't even meet anyone at the gym because I worked out at home. I wondered briefly if Steve had orchestrated that on purpose.

Well...I do know one other person. There's...

No. I refused to think of that. Speaking of going to prison, I could probably go to jail for that. Actually, no, he's of age. It would be legal. But it would still be wrong. I shoved the immoral idea from my mind with the help of some cookie dough. I ate and watched soap operas till I passed out.

Chris

I woke up early so I could get all my responsibilities out of the way. It was Saturday so I had three lawns to mow. Luckily, I had no homework since it was the end of the year. It was ten thirty in the morning when I got home. Before walking inside, I looked up the street at the Ferrell's home. The driveway was empty. No one was home.

I went downstairs to my room and did my routine of one hundred pushups, and one hundred sit ups before getting in the shower. Once dried I put on my favorite shirt and a pair of jeans that my Mom had recently washed and folded. I ran upstairs to the kitchen and looked out the front window. The Ferrell's driveway was still empty.

Where is she?

I sat on the couch, sprawled my legs out and turned on the TV to pass the time.

What exactly am I waiting for? Mrs. Ferrell to get home? And then what?

My phone buzzed. It was Tommy wondering if I wanted to come over to play X-box. 'Maybe later' I replied to him. After a while I got up to make myself a sand which. On my way back to the couch I peered through the window. Still gone.

Zak's at space camp. There's no reason for me to be there anyway.

After what seemed like forever My Dad poked his head through the front door.

"Chris! You home?"

"In here." I hollered.

"We're going bowling. You want to come?"

"Eh, maybe later. I might go over to Tommy's." I lied.

"Have fun." He replied and shut the door.

I looked at the clock on the wall, the second hand ticked by slowly. I watched it go around five times before I allowed myself to check the window again. I did this three times until on the fourth time I just sat at the window and waited instead.

She views me as a Kid. Even if I did go over there, it's not like anything would happen. Besides, she's my best friends Mom. I shouldn't even be thinking about her like this.

Finally, when I decided that I was simply wasting my Saturday, I slipped on my shoes and decided to go meet my family down at the bowling alley. Movement down the street caught my eye. I peered through the blinds to see a white escalade turn the corner, drive up the road and turn into the Ferrell's driveway.

Mrs. Ferrell

I didn't get out of bed until nine. The fact that my husband was somewhere getting hard for a younger woman's body had me feeling insecure.

Stop moping around! Get up and go do something.

I pulled myself out of bed and descended the stairs. I opened the closet and looked at the vacuum. Saturday's were usually the days when I would vacuum the house. After looking at the vacuum for a solid minute I slammed the door.

Fuck it.

I decided to actually take my husband's advice and pamper myself for the day. I slipped on some flip flops, grabbed the card, took the keys of the key rack and I was gone.

My first stop was Suntastic. A local tanning salon.

"What's you're most expensive package?" I asked the girl behind the counter when I walked in.

I spent twenty minutes in the bed. I went naked because I didn't want any lines. The warm bulbs felt good on my skin. I wasn't sure if it was the idea of me spending my husband's money, or the artificial vitamin D, but I was already starting to feel a little better.

My next stop was the spa where I got a Brazilian wax and a massage.

I'm just getting started.

When I was done at the spa I went to the salon. I had my nails done, candy apple red. I also had them do my hair.

"Curls?" They asked.

That was my usual, but I was feeling wild so I told them to surprise me. I left with Pin straight hair. I actually liked, I thought it made me look younger. And my hair looked longer too.

I might not have anyone to cheat on Steve with...except myself. I know just how I like it.

I went to the mall next. Victoria secret. I wanted to look good for myself. I left with new, red lingerie...to match my nails. I was about to leave when I saw a sign for Spencer's. I had never been in there before but I had heard from the kids that they carried risqué products.

Might as well.

A saleswoman with blue hair and a pierced nose greeted me as I entered.

"Just looking." I told her.

One wall had an assortment of alcohol accessories. Another wall had a bunch of stuff related to pot. Pokemon toys adorned an entire rack. I was about to leave when I saw the sign in the back labeled 'ADULTS ONLY'.

Now we're talking.

I walked through a curtain of beads and was instantly rewarded. There were adult themed games, costumes, graphic greeting cards, and everything in between. I grabbed a couple candles to set the mood at home. A shelf of dildo's caught my eye. I picked up the biggest one, which was advertised as being almost eight inches.

I held the dildo out in front of me and squinted my eyes slightly. I tried to picture it was if I was looking through the crack of my bathroom door and was seeing it in the mirror's reflection.

"May I help you?"

The pale faced employee brought me back to reality.

"Do you have any larger models?" I asked.

"That's the biggest we carry." She said. "I could order one for you."

"No. This one will have to do."

"That one comes with a free penis ring." She said.

Interesting. I won't be needing it tonight, but if it's free.

Now with a bag from spencers on my arm, I headed for the exit. But someone stopped me.

"Excuse me Miss."

"Yes?" I said to the stranger.

"I don't normally do this, but I saw you go into that shop and I stood out here waiting for you."

What did this guy want?

"And, I was wondering... could I buy you dinner sometime?"

"Oh, I uh. Uhm...I have plans." I stuttered, completely caught off guard.

"Yes, of course. Forgive me." He said, deflated. And he walked away.

I stood dazed for a moment, processing what had just happened.

You fool. He was hitting on you. That was your chance! And he wasn't bad looking either.

Given a second chance I would have accepted his invitation, but I was so fluttered I hadn't known what to say. I looked in the nearest shop window and saw my reflection.

No wonder he asked you out...you're hot!

Feeling disappointed that I had lost my chance, but invigorated that a complete stranger would hit on me, I headed for my car.

Oh well, I'll have more fun by myself any way.

Thirty minutes later I was pulling onto my street. I looked at the home four houses down from mine as I passed it. It was Chris' home. I wondered where he was and what he was doing this weekend.

If only he knew what I had planned for the rest of the evening. I'm sure he'd love to watch haha!

I was feeling a million times better as I parked the escalade and brought my bags inside than I had felt this morning. It was probably unnecessary but I walked around the home and shut all the blinds and locked all the doors. In my bedroom, I dimmed the lights. I also placed and lit the passion fruit scented candles.

In the bathroom, I shed my all my clothing and put on the newly purchased lingerie. It felt good. I ran my hands up my sides and cupped my breasts. It fit me well and showed off my figure nicely. Finally, I crawled onto my bed and lay flat on my back.

Damn, I left the Spencers bag on the kitchen counter.

I decided I could start without it, and go get it once I was revved up.

I closed my eyes and imagined that I was at the pool. Chris was there. I ask him to put lotion on me. I lick my lips. My hands slide up my body again, only I imagine they're not my hands. I cup my breasts and push them together. I slide one hand back down, spreading my legs I rub my slit over the top of my lingerie. I slide a finger into my mouth and begin sucking it as I let my other hand slip beneath the band of my panties...

Knock...Knock...Knock... from the front door.

Who the hell could that be?!... They'll leave.

I try to get back in the mood after being disrupted. I close my eyes again...

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,518 Followers