Mrs. Ferrell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,517 Followers

Ding...Dong... the doorbell rings.

This had better be important!

I decide to get rid of my unwelcomed guest before continuing. Jumping from the bed I grabbed a robe from the closet. Then I go to see who it is that so rudely interrupted me.

Chris

Run. Turn and run before someone answers.

I wait. A minute goes by and no one comes to the door. The blinds are drawn on the windows and all the lights appear to be off inside the home. Maybe she already left again, I think to myself. Yet the escalade is still here.

I'm here. Might as well ring the doorbell.

My hand was shaking as I raised it to press the doorbell.

Ding...Dong...

Still no one comes. Part of me is secretly relieved. I was about to turn around and head home when I heard the latch on the back of the door being unhitched.

Gulp.

I try and stand tall. The door creaks open slightly and I see Mrs. Ferrell's head appear. Her blond hair was smooth and straight, her blue eyes are piercing as ever, her lips are ruby red. For the first time in a while, she did not appear happy to see me.

"Oh, Chris. It's you." She said, still concealing most of herself behind the door.

"Hi Mrs. Ferrell."

"What are you doing here?" She asks, seemingly annoyed.

I knew this was a mistake.

"Uhm...I just wanted to see if Zak wanted to hang out."

"You couldn't have texted him?"

Yep, I'm an idiot.

"Uh, yeah. I guess I could have."

"Well...he's not here." Mrs. Ferrell said.

"Oh, okay. I'll just get out of here then. Sorry to bother you." I said and turned to leave.

"Wait..." Mrs. Ferrell said. Her demeanor softened a bit. "You're not a bother."

Slowly, she allowed the door to open further.

Holy Cow...

Mrs. Ferrell was wearing a white silk robe. It was pulled tight, tied around her thin waist and flowed all the way down her legs. Her feet were bare and I noticed her toe nails were painted red. While I was busy ogling her, I realized her mouth was moving.

"Huh?"

Her ruby red lips spread across her pearly white teeth as she smiled at me.

"I said, why aren't you out with friends. Don't you have plans for a Saturday evening?" She asked.

"Oh, uh well, my family went bowling. I had a couple invites but decided to stay and...and uh..." I forgot what I was going to say as my eyes traveled back up Mrs. Ferrell's body.

"Stay and come see...Zak? Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's it. But seeing as he's not here...I'll be on my way." I offered.

But I stood there, waiting for her to say something. Like 'okay have fun' or 'goodbye' or something like that. But she didn't. Instead she bit her lip and her eyes traveled up and down the street several times. As if she was looking to see if anyone was outside.

"Chris..." She started, "Why don't...why don't you come in for a minute?"

"Come...inside?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I'll fix you a snack. Or make you a drink before you go."

"Uhm...I..."

"You don't have to of course." Mrs. Ferrell said, and she closed the door an inch or two.

Go inside! It's easy, just pick one foot up at a time and step inside. That's it.

"Uh...okay. I'll come in for a minute."

Mrs. Ferrell opened the door wide and I stepped inside.

She smells amazing, must be new perfume.

Mrs. Ferrell shut the door behind me and locked the bolt. The only light in the home came from sunshine filtering through the blinds.

"Come have a seat in the kitchen."

I followed Mrs. Ferrell to the kitchen. Her silk robe flowed like water over her body as she moved. I took a seat at the counter, where there was a shopping bag. Mrs. Ferrell turned on the kitchen lights. Underneath the canned lights Mrs. Ferrell's thin robe was semi translucent. I could see a hint of red coming through around her large chest.

Holy shit, that's her bra.

"Thirsty?"

"Yeah..thanks." I said. My mouth had suddenly become dry.

Mrs. Ferrell grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filled it with ice and then held it under the sink. When she turned to place the glass in front of me I saw that the robe had come loose slightly, exposing a few more inches of her neck line.

"So...You're home all alone?"

"Yep." She said. "Steve is out of town on business."

"Seems like he travels for work a lot." I said and took a sip of water.

"More and more as of late. And Zak is at camp for the weekend."

"Oh...so, what are you going to do with the house all to yourself?" I asked.

"I had some plans actually...hungry?" I shook my head. "Mind if I eat?" And she took a banana from the bowl of fruit on the counter.

She walked around the island and leaned against the counter so that we were next to one another. Her robe had become even looser now. The front was opened wide enough that it was revealing cleavage now. A long, smooth, tan leg emerged from the slit of her robe. My dick gave a familiar jump.

"What sort of plans?" I asked, trying desperately to keep my eyes above her shoulders.

"Shopping for starters."

"New clothes?"

"Sort of...and this." Mrs. Ferrell dumped out the contents of the bag.

Two items rolled out, one was smooth, torpedo shaped object. It was purple. She picked it up and placed it in my hand.

"Know what that is?" She asked.

I was pretty sure I knew what it was, but why would Zak's Mom have one? And why would she be showing it to me?

"Uh...a pool toy?" This actually caused her to laugh.

"Ha, you're half right. It is a toy. But not for the pool." She winked at me. "It's a vibrator."

"Oh..." I didn't know what to say.

"Haven't you seen one before. I'm sure your mom has some."

"Uhm...I don't know. I doubt it." I said and placed it back on the counter.

"Chris." Mrs. Ferrell said. "The other day you said if you and your friends saw me in the mall you'd say thing that 'guys say'. What did you mean? What exactly would you say?"

Where is this coming from?

"Oh, uh I don't know."

"Just tell me. And don't lie." With that she peeled the banana in her hand. Then she raised it to her mouth and flicked the tip of it with her tongue, as if she were taste testing it.

"Uhm...well. Don't get mad...but Tommy would probably say something about how he'd want to motor boat you..."

"What's that?"

She doesn't know what motor boating is? You have got to be joking me.

"Well...it's a..it's..."

"Come on. Since when are you so shy, just tell me." She said.

"It's when a guy sticks his head in...in between..you know where and basically just enjoys it I guess. I don't know, I've never done it."

"You mean, Tommy wants to put his face in between my breasts?" She asked, and with her hand that wasn't holding her banana she parted the front of her robe even further, revealing more of her magnificent rack.

"Uhm...yeah..."

Mrs. Ferrell slowly slid the banana into her mouth three or four inches, then she slowly slid it back out and took a nibble off the tip.

What is up with this lady and how she eats her fruit?!

"And what would you say?" She asked me, scooting a little bit closer she put her hand on my thigh.

Why is she so close to me? And why is her hand on my leg?! Hopefully she keeps it where it's at, any further up and she will feel my boner.

"Uhm..well..I..."

"Tell me the truth Chris." She set her banana down, apparently not hungry any longer. The hand on my thigh slid up until it was stopped by the tip of my dick.

Oh shit.

"Well I'd...I'd mention how...How gorgeous you were." Her blue eyes looked at me eagerly.

She opened the front of her robe even further, now I could see the top of her red lace bra.

"You wouldn't say anything about wanting to motor boat me?"

"Well...I don't know... that would kind of go without saying I guess." I said. "I would say...If I was lucky enough to be married to you I would never take a single business trip out of town unless I could bring you with me."

"Chris, you and Zak are like brothers. You knew he would be at camp this weekend when you came over, didn't you?" She turned my bar stool towards her so that we were facing one another.

"Uhm...Yeah. I did." I admitted.

"Then why did you really come over?" She took another step towards me so that she was standing in-between my legs.

She's right...what do I say?

"I...I don't know..." I stuttered.

"Yes, you do." She said. She placed her hands on the back of my head and she leaned in real close so that I could see each individual eye lash and feel her warm breath on my lips. "I think we both know."

What is going on?!

For what seemed like an eternity we stayed just how we were. But then in a flash somehow the small gap between our mouths was closed.

Did I do that? Or did she?

Mrs. Ferrell's plump lips smashed up against mine. And she held them there. Then I felt her lips part slightly as she sucked in my bottom lip. My lips parted as well. Her fingers moved through my hair as I felt her tongue force its way into my mouth. Naturally my hands moved to her hips and pulled her close as my tongue wrestled with hers.

Holy shit! I am making out with Zak's Mom!

She grew more aggressive as pulled my face closer to hers and her tongue went wild. I surrendered to her strong tongues probing as it explored my mouth and licked the back sides of my teeth. She pressed her body firmly up against mine. I didn't think it was possible but I felt even more blood leave my head and travel to my already hard erection. Soon I could feel it pulsing, as if it had its own heart-beat. Without warning Mrs. Ferrell released me and took a step back.

No, no, don't stop!

"This is wrong." She said. "You're my kids age."

"Well...technically I'm a year older."

"Your mother would kill me!"

For several moments Mrs. Ferrell looked like she was mulching the idea over in her head.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked me.

I nodded my head. The reaction on her face made it look like that was not the answer she was hoping for. She was silent for a long time before she spoke.

"Just this once...no one can ever know." She said seriously. "Especially Zak."

Yes!

I nodded my head again.

"Now Chris...I've seen you staring at my tits many times. Would you finally like to see them?"

And I thought I was being sneaky!

Hearing her say the word 'tits' seemed surreal. I still hadn't found my voice so I simply nodded a third time.

Mrs. Ferrell untied the sash around her waist. Then she opened the silk robe and shrugged her shoulders so that it fell to a heap on the ground.

Damn.

Mrs. Ferrell stood before me wearing nothing except a red lace bra and matching panties. The thin straps of her lace bra looked like they would snap any second from the strain of holding her immense melons. Her big round jugs were smashed together, creating a deep chasm of cleavage between them. Her skin was smooth and looked evenly tanned.

"What do you think?" She asked me.

"Wow, Mrs. Ferrell...you look incredible." I gawked. She seemed visibly relieved by my honest answer.

"You still have more to see." She said smiling.

Then she arched her back and reached behind her for the strap on her bra. This caused even more strain on the lace material and I thought for sure her huge boobs would break through by sheer force. But somehow the bra held until she unhooked the clasp in the back. She slid the thin straps over her shoulders, her eager tits burst forth. Her heavy breasts fell out of the cups as she let the bra slide off her arms, joining her robe on the floor.

Holy mother of God. This can't be real. I must be dreaming.

My dick jumped as I took in the unbelievable scene in front of my eyes. Mrs. Ferrell's giant round jugs hung there naked. They hung lower out of her bra for certain, but I was amazed at how well they held their shape. I wondered at how gravity didn't pull those heavy cans all the way to the ground. Her nipples were a few shades darker than her skin and perfect circles the size of fifty cent pieces. On a smaller girls chest they may have resembled peperoni nips, but they actually looked well-proportioned compared to her huge mounds of tit flesh. She ran her hands up her sides and cupped her large breasts, pushing them together.

"Do you like them?" She asked.

"Mrs. Ferrell....I...I don't know what to say..."

I was truly at a loss for words at how glorious her tits were. She giggled, apparently pleased with my reaction.

"So, I assume they're good enough for motor boating?" She teased.

Mrs. Ferrell

What are you doing?! You just made out with your sons best friend?

I don't know, it just happened. I invited him in to tease him a little bit but I didn't expect we'd actually end up kissing or anything, I told my conscience.

"This is wrong." I said. "You're my kids age."

"Well...technically I'm a year older."

"Your mother would kill me!"

This kid probably hasn't even had sex before. Do you really want to be his first?

"Are you a virgin?" She asked me.

He nodded his head.

See! It's wrong on so many levels.

But he clearly wants to. And he looks much older than his age. He's also a lot more mature than Zak. Maybe it would be good to be his first, I could teach him. It would definitely be a lot better experience than my first time.

You're not seriously considering having sex with a teenager?

Fine, we won't fuck. But we can still have a little bit of fun together.

I'm not so sure.

Fuck it.

"Just this once...no one can ever know." I said. "Especially Zak."

He nodded his head again.

"Now Chris...I've seen you staring at my tits many times. Would you finally like to see them?"

My Silk robe was soon on the floor. I undid the clasp of my bra...no turning back now.

He looks like a kid in a candy store, haha!

The bulge that had been growing in his jeans looked even larger now.

I have to see it again. It looks so big, I just want to see if my imagination exaggerated the size.

"It's okay...you can touch them." I encouraged him.

He glanced up at me with wonder in his eyes and then he quickly brought his attention back to my bare breasts. He stood from his bar stool and stepped closer to me. He raised his hands and gently took one breast in each hand.

He hefted them as if he was weighing them. Then he pushed my tits together and began to knead them like dough.

"Oohh..." I cooed. I was surprised at how good it felt.

He pinched my erect nipples gently and rolled them between his fingers.

Wow...this is actually really nice. I might as well give him what he wants.

I put my hand on the back of his head, arched my back and pushed his face towards my heaving chest. He followed my cue and buried his face in my copious tits. I smiled, it was so juvenile. Then he surprised me as he latched his mouth onto one of my hard nipples and began to suck.

"Ahh..." I moaned again.

He lashed it with his tongue and then moved to the other nipple, sucking that one like a baby sucks a teet for milk while he massaged the other one with his hand.

"You naughty boy. You're not as innocent as I thought." I told him. "Do you like sucking my big fat titties?"

"Oh my gosh yes, I love your boobs." He said briefly coming up for air before he put his mouth back on my tit.

I allowed him a few moments of enjoying what he was doing before I interrupted.

"Take your shirt off." I told him.

With visual disappointment, he let go of my breasts and did as I said. The summer sun had tanned his skin. I placed my hands on his muscular chest and then ran one down his flat stomach.

"I'm going to enjoy this." I told him.

He blushed from my compliment. I let my hand continue south and stop at the bulge in his pants.

There's no way this thing is real, he must have stuffed a sock down there. Boys do that sometimes I've heard.

I kissed him on the mouth. Then on the neck, next I laid a wet kiss on his chest. I kissed his torso all the way down as I dropped to my knees. Finally, I put my hands on his butt and kissed his lower abdomen, just above the waistline of his jeans.

"Take off your shoes." I told him. "I have a confession."

"What?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I can't be mad at you for staring, because I have sneaked a glance or two at this right here as well." I admitted and I patted his crotch.

I took my eyes off his and focused on the bulge in front of my face. I delicately traced the shape of it with my fingernail. I took my time as I unbuttoned his pants. Then I pulled the zipper down. I hooked my fingers through his belt loops and gradually pulled his jeans down his legs, then I allowed him to step out of them.

I brought my attention back to the bulge at eye level. Underneath his jeans he had on boxer briefs. They were tight, his hardened cock was even more visible now. Again, I delicately traced the outline of his package.

Feels real.

"Wow, that's all you isn't it. You don't have a cucumber down there after all."

"Huh...cucumber?"

Just to humor myself I reached up and grabbed the dildo I had bought earlier. I held it next to his package for comparison.

Wow.

His engorged member was nearly double in both length and girth. I put the dildo back, I was suddenly filled with a new hunger that I had not felt for a long time. I grabbed onto the waistband of his boxer briefs...

Wait. You should make sure it's okay...he is a kid after all.

I looked up into his eyes. He looked back down at me encouragingly.

Alright then.

I looked back down at the task in front of me. Slowly, I started pulling the waistband toward the floor. Soon the base of his shaft was showing.

Oh my God, it's as thick as my forearm! And does he shave or has he just not grown pubes yet?

I continued to slowly pull at his underwear revealing more and more of the firm monster underneath. Inch by inch I rolled the material down, expecting to reach the tip, only to uncover more and more of his record breaking python. My excitement grew with every inch.

Finally, I think I see the head!

At the end of the thick shaft was a bulbous head, it struggled against the waistband of his underwear, desperately wanting to be free. With one final tug, I granted its wish.

"Ahhh!" I yelped as his enlarged cock sprang free and slapped me in the face.

"I'm...I'm sorry." He stuttered.

Oh my, you have nothing to be sorry about boy. This is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen.

My memory had not failed me. If anything, it was even bigger and better up close and in person. Now free from its constraint it pointed straight at me like an arrow. A bead of precum oozed out the darker colored bulbous head.

"Oh my God...your cock is huge." I gasped. "You're bigger than my husband...much bigger."

"Uh...thanks." He muttered.

I kept my eyes on the colossal cock in front of me.

I have to suck it.

I desperately wanted to put my mouth on it and eat it as if I was a starving lioness. But It had been so long since I had had good cock. I decided to go slow and make it last. Like the delicacy that it was.

I gently grabbed it by the base. I couldn't even get my slender fingers all the way around its circumference. It twitched at my touch and he gasped quietly.

"My dear...I haven't even started yet." I laughed.

"I'm..sorry. It just feels so good to have your hand on it."

"Imagine how good it's going to feel to have my mouth on it." I winked at him.

Enough teasing, time to get to work.

I scooted even closer to him. I moved his solid cock from side to side and lifted it up to inspect the veiny underside. It was so dense and rigid I couldn't believe it. If even one more drop of blood were to go to it I swear it would have exploded.

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,517 Followers