Mum Needs Some Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm awake." I said as I saw a worried look on her face.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

She just looked at me, not actually saying anything, but looking like she wanted to speak.

"Mum?"

"Samantha has just been on the phone." Mum said with a hint of panic in her voice. Then she just blurted out, "She knows!"

"What do you mean, she knows?" I asked also becoming a bit concerned,

"She kept asking about what we were doing."

It was obvious that Sam had picked up on something. "Tell me what she said." I requested.

"Well, she just kept saying how relaxed I sounded and asked what you and I had done over the weekend. She also asked if I'd met someone, or whether I was spending my time with you."

"Mum. You know how Sam works. She makes statements and asks questions that invite you to tell her what she wants to know. She may have her suspicions, but if you don't confirm them there is no way she's going to know." I said this trying to be as calm as I could, just to keep her calmed down.

"Look Mum, don't worry. If you don't admit anything she won't know for certain. Anyway, what do you think she'll do if she did know?"

She looked at me and thought about my question before answering, "I don't know. She might hate me, and even worse, hate you."

"C'mon Mum you don't really believe that do you?"

"To be honest Tommy, I don't really know."

Trying to smile to put her at ease I said, "Well, I reckon she will be a little surprised, but eventually she'll accept it, even if she doesn't understand it or approve of it." I paused a moment to watch Mum's expression. The panic seemed to diminish on her face and I grasped the opportunity and added, "Who knows, she might even be jealous and want to join in!"

It took a few seconds for the thought to form in her mind, but eventually Mum laughed and said, "I'm not sure I could cope with her taking you away from me at the moment."

Smiling broadly I asked, "Wouldn't you like a threesome? I know I would."

"Thomas Walters! That's no way to talk about your sister!"

I laughed and asked, "I suppose fucking my mother is different then?"

Mum burst out laughing and lay on the bed rolling around in fits of laughter. I was relieved to see the concern disperse, but as much as I tried to play down the issue with Sam, I knew the chances are that she would eventually work out what was going on.

I joined in with Mum's laughter and eventually we calmed down and I said, "If Sam works out what's going on, we'll deal with that when it happens."

Mum smiled and said, that's likely to be 'when' rather than 'if'."

I realised Mum was probably right, but I also doubted that Sam would condemn either of us for loving each other. After all, I will be able to point out that it was her idea that I come down this weekend. It was the only ace I had to play, should I need to play it.

Over the rest of the week Mum and I spent almost all of our time together. Going out during the day, enjoying lunches and afternoons by the coast around South Devon and Cornwall. In the evenings once back home we would enjoy the intimacy of lovers, and the special heightened pleasure provided by being mother and son. It was astounding to me just how we got so much more pleasure than simple sex together.

We spent evenings talking about how we would carry on with our 'affair'. Mum was keen that I didn't give my job up and looked to find a way to come to me as often as possible rather than me coming to her every weekend. Neither of us wanted to stop being together, but we knew that life would have to change considerably for both of us to avoid that happening.

Even Sam seemed to be less pushy with her questioning and seemed to accept that nothing untoward was going on.

That all changed on Friday morning when Mum got up to get some coffee and toast after a rather strenuous night of passion.

I was lying in bed waiting for Mum to come back to bed when I heard her talking downstairs, and it sounded like she was having a conversation with someone.

I jumped out of bed, grabbed some shorts and ran downstairs. Mum was sitting at the dining table and Sam was sat opposite her looking at me as I stopped at the dining room doorway.

I didn't know what to say and just stood there.

Eventually Sam said, "Well? What have you got to say for yourself?"

"What do you mean?" I asked in response.

"Do you know what time I arrived?" Sam asked with no real expression on her face.

I just looked at her not daring to consider that it wasn't this morning. So I just stared at her.

"Nothing to say?"

I continued to say nothing.

Sam got this little smirk on her face and said, "I took the day off today and drove down last night. I purposely didn't call because I was convinced there was something going on that shouldn't really be. I arrived at 10:30 and let myself in. I expected to find you both up but no. As it was quiet in the house, when Mum cried out I came upstairs and found you, how shall I put it? I saw you with your cock pumping in and out of Mum's pussy.

"Do you know that's incest and you could both go to prison for that? Not to mention how that might impact on me should I find out after the event?

I went to speak, but Sam waved her fingers to stop me.

Sam continued, "Let me finish. I spoke to you because I was concerned about her and you come down and instead of helping her you make things 50 times worse by seducing her. So what have you got to say for yourself?"

I thought carefully before answering and looking at Mum for dome sign of support, but she was just looking down, so I couldn't see her face. So I decided that only the truth would do.

Answering Sam I started, "Firstly, you knew Mum was vulnerable so you got me to come down."

Sam went to speak and I stopped her.

"You've had your say, now it's time to hear my side." I said stopping her from interjecting. I then continued, "Mum walked in on me in the bathroom and got really upset at what she wanted to do to me. She thought that what she wanted to do would be classed as raping me. To cut a long story short we spoke about how upset she was and due to Mum being horny and in desperate need for some intimate contact we both agreed that it was something that we wanted to do.

"I know you probably won't approve and to some extent there is a small part of me that is worried that this may cause more trouble than either of us expected, but Sam, you have to understand that we both did this in the knowledge of the potential problems that it might cause, but also in the knowledge that we both knew what we were doing and that it was what we both wanted.

"So I didn't seduce Mum and she didn't seduce me but we both agreed that for the time being it was something she needed desperately and I was prepared to help her."

Sam sat looking at me for a moment or two and then turned to Mum and asked, "Is that right Mum?"

Mum looked at Sam for a brief moment and then lowered her face so that it was hidden and simply nodded her head to confirm what I'd said.

Sam sat there and just looked at us both for what seemed like an age. Eventually she asked, "Do either of you regret what you've done?"

Mum still couldn't speak so I answered, "The only thing I regret is you finding out the way you did."

Mum glanced at me then back at Sam and nodded.

Suddenly Sam's expression softened and she said, "Look Mum, Tommy, you're both adults and as much as it's not something that I should condone, to be honest from what I saw of you last night it was obvious that you were thoroughly enjoying yourselves and there was no hint of coercion or domination so I have to admit despite the shock of the situation I'm actually sort of happy that you enjoyed yourselves so much."

Sam stopped and just smiled at both of us.

The only thing that came over me at that moment was total relief.

Sam got up and went to Mum and put her arms around her and kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you both to bits, you know that don't you? From what I saw last night, it was obvious that you were both committed to what you were doing. To be honest I was a little jealous at the obvious strength of the feeling between you both and the obvious pleasure you were giving to each other."

Mum asked, "You watched us?"

I looked at Sam as well, a little shocked.

Sam just said, "It was a beautiful sight to behold. A man and a woman who were obviously in love with each other and I'm jealous of you both because of what you have between you. The fact that you're mother and son and my brother and my mother doesn't really change that fact. Mum, Tommy, I love you both and always will."

Mum sat up straighter and looked up at Sam putting her arms round her and kissed Sam on the cheek. I smiled as I knew Sam would understand and not really judge either of us.

It didn't take long for the conversation to get back to more normal subjects including what we would do for the rest of the day.

We went out for lunch and had dinner at Mum's and spent the evening just chatting and drinking and enjoying all being together, rather than the frequent phone conversations, Eventually it was time for bed and it was at this point that the world turned in on itself.

I said, "I'm going to head up to bed."

Sam very quickly asked, "Are you sleeping in Mum's room tonight?"

"Are you ok with that if he does Sam?" Mum asked.

Sam smiled at Mum and said, "It's no different to last night."

Mum stopped and asked, "Exactly how much did you see last night?"

Sam put her finger to her lip and smiled like a schoolgirl with a secret and answered, "Well, let me see. I saw you suck Tommy off. I saw Tommy eat you out and I saw you fuck each other and then finally make love, before going to sleep."

I asked, "You were here all night?"

Sam laughed and replied, "Yep. Pretty much."

Mum asked, "Why didn't you say something?"

Sam laughed and replied, "Are you kidding, it was like having the best porn film ever made played out in front of me."

I looked at Sam and asked, "So you're obviously not freaked out by this."

With a smile Sam said, "Look Tommy, and Mum, I love you both and to see you enjoying the intimacy of lovers together, although it is incest, was one of the most beautiful and erotic things I have ever seen. If you two want to go to bed together and continue that part of your relationship, you won't have any objections from me."

"Oh Samantha," Mum gushed, "that's so sweet of you to say, but what will you do?"

Sam looked at Mum and then me and said, "Well, if neither of you object, I could join in."

Mum and I looked at each other and then back at Sam, who stood up, unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor to reveal her tanned legs and white panties. She lifted her top over her head, which also hit the floor. She reached around behind her and her bra sprang loose. She pulled the straps from her shoulder and shrugged them letting her bra join the rest of her clothes. Finally her thumbs hooked into her panties and she pulled them down and stepped out of them, adding her panties to the pile of clothes around her feet.

I was amazed at the sight of my sister in front of me. She was like a tauter version of Mum. Sam was beaming at us both with a glow to her skin. She had a slight blush to her complexion that made her look so aroused. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned to her overall size with her nipples standing proud of her breasts. Here torso was taut and her abdomen was flat and firm. Her waste was another perfectly proportioned part of her body with her pelvis causing a flair out to her hips. Sam was shaved and I could just make out the top of her slit and that oh so beautiful gap in her thighs at the very top, giving access to her sex without her really needing to open her legs. Her thighs were firm and her legs toned down to her tapered ankles and feet shod in medium heels.

It was almost a minute with Mum and me just looking over Sam's body. I was hard, but I had no idea whether Mum had any kind of thing for women.

Eventually Mum asked, "Sam why have you done this. You don't have to and I'm not sure what you intend by doing this."

Sam walked to Mum and got her to stand and she hugged her and kissed her cheek. She then turned to me and strode to me and got me to stand as well and then hugged me and before she kissed me she whispered in my ear, "It's nice to know something appreciates me."

Sam led me to Mum and then said, "I have to admit something to you both. I have spent many evenings and nights fantasising about having sex with both of you. Oddly enough never in a threesome, but on many occasions imagining a session with each of you masturbating myself to a thrilling orgasm.

"Seeing you both last night showed me that just because we're family it doesn't stop us from loving each other in a way that many would condemn. I don't know what your feelings are about being intimate with another woman Mum, but if you were open to it I'd love to spend the night with you.

"Tommy, I've always dreamed of having you pound that cock of yours into my pussy so if you don't have any objections I'd love to make up a threesome with you two."

Mum laughed out loud and surprised both of us. We both looked at her until she stopped and then said, "Well, I'll leave it up to Tommy to decide on a threesome, but I'll be totally honest with you Sam, I've spent many nights finger fucking myself and thinking about fucking you Sam, so you'll get no objection from me."

With that Mum removed her clothes and joined Sam naked, and now both were standing facing me in all of their naked glory.

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I'd spent many a night messing my bed at the thought of having Mum and Sam, but oddly I'd never fantasised about a threesome with them both, so even in my wildest imagination I was in new territory.

"Mum, Sis, I don't believe how lucky I am. I have the two most beautiful women in the world offering themselves to me and that being my mother and my sister. I guess you should be able to work out that this is an opportunity of a lifetime for me that I simply can't turn down.

"You are the two most important people in my life and here you are offering yourselves to me. How the fuck do I say no to that?"

Mum and Sam looked at each other and embraced and then kissed in the most erotic way. They both grabbed the other's rear as they pulled themselves close together. When they left their clinch Mum said, "Well Babes, aren't you a little overdressed?"

I looked at them both, shrugged and went to my trousers when Sam suddenly shouted "Wait."

I stopped, and looked up.

Sam smiled and said, "Why don't you let Mum and me undress you?"

I must have had the 'cat that got the cream' look as I simply nodded.

Sam smiled at Mum and they both approached me. They started with my shirt and quickly got me topless. They took turns in holding up my legs as they removed my shoes and socks. Then Sam undid the button on the waistband of my trousers and almost immediately Mum pulled the zip down. My trousers were quickly down by my feet, as I stepped out of them. My pants were obscenely tented by my rock-hard cock. Both Mum and Sam grabbed a handful of cock and started to rub me.

"You'd better stop or I'll be creaming my pants." I said feeling a little over excited.

Mum laughed, "Are the two of us too much for you Babes."

"Haven't you ever had two horny women lusting over your cock?" Sam chirped in.

Smiling back at Sam, "I have, but they weren't as horny as you two."

Sam and Mum pulled my pants down freeing my cock which sprang up and hit my stomach. I stepped out of them and them Sam grasped my cock and started pumping it.

"I'm gonna cum if you do that." I pleaded.

"Mum, why don't you come here and let Tommy give you a facial." Sam commanded.

As Mum started to move I saw her eyes widen, nostrils flair and it looked like she gave a little shudder. She moved into position and Sam set about pumping my cock. It only took a minute or so before I was unloading onto Mum's face. Sam guided my cock around Mum's face until my ejaculations ceased. Mum sat with her eyes closed and breathing very heavily. Sam Sucked my cock, cleaning the remaining drops and then turned to Mum. She began licking my semen from Mum's face until they was no evidence of my discharge. With Mum's face clean Sam lifted Mum to a standing position and then kissed her. Their mouths opened and it became obvious that Sam had kept my semen in her mouth and now she was sharing it with Mum. Mum's knees seemed to weaken for a moment before she regained her stance.

I stepped forward and the three of us hugged. "Mum, did you just cum?"

Mum flushed a little and said, "Yes. Twice. Once when you came on my face and again when Sam pushed your cum into my mouth."

Mum looked at Sam and asked, "Are you this comfortable with women, or is it just with me?"

Sam smiled, "I guess I'm as comfortable with a woman as I am with a man."

With eyes wide and an incredulous look I just blurted out, "My mum and sister are bi!"

Sam and Mum just laughed.

Sam, still laughing a little said, "I wouldn't call myself bi, because I wouldn't go looking for a woman partner, but if I was in a situation with another woman, I know what to do and would enjoy it."

Mum said, "I can't believe how alike we are Sam. No wonder you seem to know exactly how I feel all the time."

"How long will it be before you're firing on all cylinders?" Sam asked looking at me.

"I don't know. About 10 minutes, I guess, if I see something arousing." I replied.

Sam turned to Mum and whispered something in her ear. Mum smiled broadly and said, "He'll think all his birthdays and Christmases have all come at once."

Sam held out her hand to me and said, "Come on stud, let's get you primed and ready for another fuck. I desperately need your cock. I've been fantasising about this for years."

Sam then held out her hand to Mum and said, "Shall we give our young stud here a show?"

Mum laughed, took Sam's hand and replied, "Why not."

Sam led us through the door and I followed Mum up the stairs to her bedroom with Sam following me and playfully grabbing my balls between my legs, causing me to jump each time she did it, and giggling each time she did.

Inside of Mum's bedroom, the bed was still unmade from earlier. Mum quickly straightened the sheets and the grabbed a chair and sat it close to and facing the bed. Sam had closed the door behind us all and got me to sit in the chair.

Having sat down, Sam leaned down and kissed me full on the lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I was taken by surprise and before I could respond, she'd pulled away and then just whispered, "Enjoy the show. You're a very lucky guy. Not only do you get to watch two women having sex, but at the same time you get to watch you mother and your sister." Then with a very broad grin she added, "Enjoy the show."

I smiled, reached up and kissed her very briefly on the lips.

With that Sam stood up. She was athletic and slim and her flawless back, beautifully shaped rear and her well-toned and shapely legs were an erotic vision to behold. There was a spot of light at the junction of her thighs and her crotch where the daylight shone through that beautifully erotic space. I was transfixed as the shape changed continuously as Sam stepped towards Mum.

Sam approached Mum and they embraced and kissed very hotly. They were both caressing each other's backs, down as far as their rears. Sam was pushing her hips into Mum's and she was also moving her shoulders causing her breasts to rub across Mum's. Mum seemed to shift position so that she was offset from SAM. This allowed them to put each of their right legs between the other's legs. Each could rub their mons on the other's right thigh. As I watched Mum and Sam continue to embrace, they began to twist their hips slightly. This was evidence that they were beginning stimulate themselves on each other.

1...345678