Mum Needs Some Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Sam and Mum were now brushing their breasts against each other's. There was also the occasional gasp and moan as they both became a little more aroused. Suddenly Mum broke the embrace and standing away from Sam a little she lowered her head and grabbing Sam's breasts began to lick and suck on her nipples. Sam threw her head back and gasped as Mum sucked and nibbled on her nipples. They switched roles with Sam nibbling on Mum's nipples and this time Mum groaned at the pleasure she was experiencing.

They moved back to the bed and Sam seemed to take the lead, she moved Mum onto the bed and laid her down. Sam seemed to spend her time very tenderly kissing, licking and caressing Mum. For the time being apart from stimulating Mum's nipples from time to time she stayed away from Mum's pussy. She moved down to Mum's feet, sucking on her toes with Mum regularly giving out little moans and gasps.

Sam kissed and caressed her way up Mum's legs and spent many minutes concentrating her attentions to Mum's inner thighs. Mum was rotating her hips, moaning and meowing as she enjoyed Sam's stimulation. Slowly Sam moved up past her hips and started to caress and kiss Mum's breasts and began to lick, suck and nip at her nipples. Each time Sam nipped she would pull Mum's nipples to such an extent that I could see her nipples and breasts being stretched up. Mum was panting a little, and she continued to encourage Sam, by putting her hands to the back of Sam's head gently pulling it to her breasts.

Sam's change in position allowed me to see her from the rear. She was kneeling on the bed with her knees spread wide and her shaved pussy was winking at me as she also gyrated her hips. Every now and again one of her hands would appear between her legs and she would rub herself and occasionally push a finger into herself. I was transfixed by my sister's pussy and after only a few minutes watching them I was as hard as granite.

Sam repositioned herself again and this time came down Mum's body and her face went into Mum's crotch. Immediately Mum cried out and groaned loudly at Sam's first touch of her pussy. A breathless, "Oh fuck" came from Mum and she was panting loudly with a tremor in laboured breathing. All of a sudden there was a loud, "Yeeesss! Cumminnnnngg!" from Mum and her back arched off the bed, almost dislodging Sam in the process, but her whole body was visibly shaking as she experienced an intense climax. With Mum settling back down onto the bed Sam resumed her stimulation of Mum's pussy and Mum resumed the slow climb to the summit of pleasure. Sam brought Mum off twice more, with Mum crying out in pleasure and shaking through her orgasms each time before eventually pushing Sam off of her.

"Stop Sam. Please." Mum cried out and almost curled up into the foetal position. She added, "I can't take any more Darling. I'm so sensitive, I can't take any more."

Sam crawled up to Mum's face and she leaned down and kissed Mum deeply for what seemed like several minutes. Eventually they came up for air and Mum pushed Sam onto her back.

I never really thought about Mum being with another woman; it never before occurred to me, but watching her being so comfortable with Sam it seemed that sex with another woman was not something that was completely foreign to her.

Mum began kissing Sam around her ears and neck, moving quickly down to her chest and breasts. She stayed there using her mouth and fingers with Sam beginning to writhe and gyrate beneath her. Sam began to moan and purr, and she was whispering something to Mum which I couldn't quite hear. Mum moved down between Sam's legs and began to finger her pussy and she seemed to go straight for Sam's clit with her mouth. Sam was moaning, sighing and tensing as she was very aroused.

Suddenly I noticed Sam looking directly at me and she beckoned me towards the bed.

Sam said, "Mum, I need Tommy's cock."

Mum looked up from Sam's pussy and then looked around at me sporting a very hard cock. Mum then said, "There's something I've always wanted to do." And then she rolled on the back. "Sam, straddle my head, I want to see Tommy's cock pumping into your pussy."

Sam understood and got above Mum. I moved in behind her and her pussy was presented to me between her spread legs. Mum's head was between her knees and she was looking up at me. Suddenly Mum had grabbed my cock and she pulled me towards Sam's pussy. She engaged the head of my cock at Sam's entrance and then I pushed in.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" Sam screamed as I began to pump my cock into her. I could feel Mum letting my balls run across her hand as they swung beneath me.

Sam was turned on, and was panting and starting shouting, "Yes, Tommy fuck me. Fill me with your cum. Fuck me and fill me with your seed."

"C'mon Babes, fuck your sister and shoot that cum into her." I suddenly heard from Mum.

I was getting close and Sam was shaking. She began to just groan every time I pushed into her.

I must have been seriously aroused watching Mum and Sam, because I knew I wasn't going to last long at all.

I could feel my cock stiffening and that wonderful pressure start to build at the root of my cock.

Sam felt me hardening and then started to shake and tremble even more. She buried her face in Mum's pussy that made Mum gasp and then it happened. The head of my cock seemed to swell to what felt like double its size. Sam screamed and started to cum and her vaginal walls clamped down on my cock and started rippling along its length and then that tingle took me to the point of no return and my cock shot rope after rope of cum into my Sam's pussy. I pushed my cock deep into her and held it there as I came. Sam was pushing back also trying to bury my cock as deep into her as she could. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. As I stopped cumming and my cock stopped pulsing, I started to relax and was about to pull out when Mum put her hand on my rear and said, "Tommy, don't pull out yet. Hold on I want to suck your cum from Sam's pussy."

Sam started to move forward a little and I went with her. I felt Mum's head come up to my balls and then I heard her say, "Ok Babes, pull out slowly."

I began to pull out and was watching Mum below me, my cock head came into view and it was immediately pushed up as Mum lifted her head around Sam's pussy and then her mouth clamped onto Sam's cum covered pussy entrance. She began to lick and suck my cum from Sam's pussy.

Sam cooed as she continued to receive Mum's attention. Then she said, "Tommy, come here, let me suck your cock clean." I came to the other end of Mum and Sam and stood with my softening cock aimed at Sam's face. She smiled, almost hungrily and then locking her eyes to mine she took hold of my cock and sucked it into her mouth and she went about cleaning it. She gave out a "Mmmm." once or twice as she cleaned our combined juices.

All of a sudden Sam rolled away from me and, it seemed Mum pushed her away.

Mum lay on her back and just laughed. Sam and I looked at her, both wondering what she was finding so funny.

Mum's laugh was infectious and Sam and I were beginning to smile.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Mum continued to laugh for a few moments before she calmed down and replied. "Well, a week ago I was a horny, grumpy and unhappy old woman, and today I've not only fucked my son and my daughter but even participated in a threesome with you both." She giggled a little more before continuing, "The most surprising thing about it all is that I've participated in 2 fantasies of many years and done something so unexpected that I hadn't even fantasised about it."

Sam and I laughed at Mum's admission. Sam then admitted, "If we're admitting to our fantasies, I've spent many an evening bringing myself off to the thought of having Tommy's cock spewing cum into my pussy! I've even masturbated to the thought of having a lesbian encounter with you Mum!"

We all laughed again and I decided to join in and said, "I've been fucking the pair of you in my head since I was about 15!"

We all continued laughing and eventually showered and went downstairs for some brunch, but stayed naked. I couldn't get over just how much Mum's and Sam's bodies were alike. With Mum having only a little more curve to her hips and only the slightest of swells to her stomach and Sam being a little more toned, but both women displayed a body that was both athletic and womanly and I considered myself the luckiest guy in the world.

We sat at the dining table eating bacon and eggs and discussed how we would take things in the future.

Mum said that she was happier now knowing she had someone to love her physically, and didn't want to go looking for a partner.

We spent the rest of the day naked and we teased each other relentlessly. I seemed to get the worst end of the stick being the only male with two horny females. I really couldn't believe that Sam had been fantasising about me and was so willing to be fucked by me. Perhaps the incest thing is something that simply 'runs in the family'! When I thought about that I just laughed out loud. Mum and Sam wondered why I'd laughed and we all had a good chuckle when I told them.

We went to bed that night and all slept in Mum's bed. It was a little squashed by we all wanted the physical closeness. So after managing to fuck both Mum and Sam, we settled down for a wonderful night's sleep.

Saturday came and I knew it was the last full day with Mum. Not only that, Mum had agreed to go down to the chalets and help out with the transfers. Sam and I got up early with Mum and we all headed down and we each cleaned the chalets between departures and arrivals of guests. We were done in relatively quick time with four of us cleaning rooms. Mum spent some time with Sadie while Sam and I, having showered, went out for a coffee.

We were in a sea front coffee shop and we sat at a table outside of the shop. It was a warm morning, with enough of a breeze to stimulate Sam's nipples.

"Feeling a little chilly, or are you just aroused to be in close proximity to your fantasy fuck?" I said with a big grin on my face.

"In your dreams sunshine." Came Sam's reply with a smile and poking her tongue out at me.

I was still curious at how Sam had guessed what was happening between Mum and me and asked, "So what gave us away?"

"What, you and Mum?" she asked in reply.

"Yeah."

"Well let me see. Firstly Mum phoned me on Sunday morning and said she was as horny as hell and was in desperate need for a fuck. She also told me about the incident in the bathroom. We discussed if she had any friends that could help out and she said there weren't."

At this point many pennies began to drop and my mouth must have been hanging open as I listened to Sam.

Continuing, Sam said, "I had asked Mum if she had any strong views on who fucked her and she said that she just needed a cock and actually said that even if it was yours, she wouldn't really care.

"I told her that I thought you would be up for it and after a bit of soul searching she agreed to do it. So we agreed to let things run their course and if anything happened I would come down this weekend."

"So you mean I've been set up by the pair of you?" I asked incredulously.

Sam smiled broadly and said, "Well, not really set up but you were allowed to fulfil a fantasy without realising you were being given the opportunity!"

I thought for a few moments and then had to ask, "So the big long discussion on Friday was all put on for my benefit?"

Sam blushed a little and grinning said, "Er, I guess so."

We laughed loudly drawing the attention of other's sat at the front of the coffee shop and one or two passer's by.

Sam leant into me again and quietly added, "Once Mum had told me that you'd fucked her and how good you were I had to come and get some myself. So we came up with the phone calls and then my appearance yesterday morning."

I sat back barely believing what I was hearing and then simply laughed and said to myself, "Well fuck me!"

Sam laughed and said, "Perhaps here is not a good idea, but I know that later," and she leaned in to me and continued in a whisper, "Mum and I will want to do that to you as often as you can manage." She then sat back with a very lusty expression on her face.

"I have one question." I said.

Sam nodded.

"How did you know I wouldn't freak out about doing Mum?"

Sam laughed, "Are you kidding; the way you used to follow her around the house, and me for that matter, looking for any opportunity to get a look at our tits and up our skirts. You were like a little dog on heat always with a hard on around us."

I was shocked and asked, "Was I that obvious?"

Still laughing, "I'm afraid to say, little brother, you were. But I can tell you, Mum and I we very flattered by your attention and efforts to just get a simple glimpse at us. So don't worry, neither of us were mad at you. In fact there were a few occasions when we sat down over a glass of wine and enjoyed sharing your antics, and to be honest we both agreed that it would be fun to let you have a taste of our fruits if the opportunity ever presented itself. So here we are kiddo. Mum's been royally fucked, as have I and you've fulfilled a couple of your adolescent fantasies."

Sam sat back and smiled with an expression of total victory on her face. I smiled and said, "Thank you for being so perceptive. I am the luckiest guy in the world to not only have the sexiest mum and sister, but also to have fucked them both."

We sat and sipped our coffees for a minute or two before I asked another question. "What about you and Mum? Watching you yesterday was hot, and I mean boiling. It looked as if you were meant for each other."

Sam smiled, "To be honest that was more of a spur of the moment thing. I was honest when I said I'd fantasised about Mum, but until yesterday I hadn't really considered seeing it through, not even as part of setting her up with you, but an opportunity presented itself and she wanted it as well, so what the heck!"

"I'd love to watch you two again, it was so beautiful sat watching you. You were so tender with her and it showed, to me at least, how much you love her."

All of a sudden Sam seemed to reflect on what I'd said and tears formed in her eyes and with a smile she said, "Thank you my beautiful brother. You are so perceptive and I do love Mum and you so much. I don't know how long things with us will continue but I'll never deny you or Mum my love, even if its physical love."

I also felt my eyes watering and said, "I really want to kiss you right now, but we'd better wait until later, I guess, to avoid getting arrested."

Sam smiled with an expression of love and she gently brought her hand to my face and lovingly ran it across my cheek, "I'd love you to kiss me, but I think you're right."

We sat in silence for a few minutes and finished our coffee. I'd noticed a clock a little further down the road and it was showing 2:30pm. I took a deep breath and said, "We'd better get back. Mum should be nearly ready to go by now."

We got up and I ran my hand up and down Sam's back as we headed out into the street proper. As I caught up with her she looked across and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. She said, "I hope that's better than nothing until later."

I smiled back at her and said, "From you it's everything. Love you sis."

Sam kissed me again and said, "Love you too, little man."

Five minutes later we were back in the office. Mum looked up at us and then paused almost searching for something she obviously saw in our expressions. "Everything alright?" she asked with a little concern.

Sam replied, "Hi Mum, everything is absolutely perfect."

I smiled and nodded to confirm Sam's answer.

Sam then added, "By the way, Tommy knows!"

Mum looked at me and asked, "Sorry Tommy I hope you didn't mind." remaining cryptic with Sadie in the room.

I smiled warmly at Mum and said, "Of course not." maintaining the cryptic nature of our conversation.

Mum went over to Sadie and discussed some final details and then after telling Sadie to call her if anything unexpected cropped up, Mum got up and turned to us and asked, "Ready?"

Sam and I both nodded and followed Mum out of the door. Mum had changed from her shorts she wore to do the cleaning and into a thin summer dress. It showed off her tan, not to mention her cleavage and her legs, from just above the knee, to her feet. Sam was in a clean pair of shorts and a strappy top. Mum drove with me in the front and Sam in the back.

I was presented with a wonderful view of Mum's legs as she seemed to make sure her dress was raised to just about to her crotch. I took every opportunity to enjoy the sight all the way back to Mum's.

We got back home and I closed the front door after letting Mum and Sam go in ahead of me. As I turned back from the door I was met with Sam planting her lips to mine. Her lips were parted and her tongue ran across my lips before she inserted it into my mouth. We kissed intensely for a minute before Mum said, "Ahem. What's got into you two?"

Sam disengaged and replied, "Sorry Mum, while we had coffee Tommy wanted to kiss me, and I wanted him to as well, but we had to hold off as we were in public, but I just needed to kiss him. Hope you don't mind."

Sam looked a little sheepish, which was very unusual for her but Mum put her at ease. "Darling Samantha if you want to kiss Tommy, or fuck him," she sort of giggled at this, "you go right ahead. You don't need my permission and seeing you together is quite hot".

Sam laughed, "Thanks Mum."

Mum joined her and I just smiled knowing that I had the only two hot women in the world that I shouldn't have discussing how they're happy to share me. What with the kiss and Mum's comments I was hard.

"So Mum, how did you manage to keep such a straight face yesterday morning?" I asked.

Mum blushed and replied, "Well it wasn't too difficult because I just went along with what Sam was saying. Anything more might have given it away."

I laughed and said, "If you decide to go into amateur dramatics, just ask me for a reference. I can vouch for realism and authenticity in your acting."

We all laughed and I continued, "Anyway I am really happy at being given the chance to enjoy both of you for real. It has been fun living out the stuff of some very messy wet dreams."

Sam feigned disgust by saying, "Oh gross!"

Mum laughed and added, "Babes that could have come out a little better."

But they both laughed and turned and headed into the kitchen. I followed taking a long look at Sam's rear as she walked ahead of me. I couldn't help myself and patting and groping at her arse said, "You know you have a gorgeous rear Sam."

Sam looked back grinning and said, "Yeah, I bet you say that to all your female family members."

I laughed, "I don't think I've said that to Mum. But it does apply though."

Sam and I laughed and Mum added, "I knew you had a bum fetish."

"To be honest Mum," I replied, "I have a beautiful woman fetish and you both qualify."

Sam giggled and said, "You're only saying that to get into our knickers."

Mum laughed loudly and entering the kitchen she stopped, turned and said, "Tommy might have a problem with me then, I'm not wearing any!" With that she lifted the front of her dress revealing her bare pussy.

Sam absolutely creased herself laughing and said, "Mother, you're such a tart!"

I laughed with her and added, "It looks good to me."

We were all laughing and eventually we calmed down and Mum made a drink and we sat and discussed what we would do for our last evening together.

I suggested going out but Mum said that if we did that she'd probably get arrested for indecency with me and Sam, not to mention incest once it was known that Sam and I were her children.

1...345678