Mum Needs Some Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me and got me to sit. Having done so she positioned herself between my spread legs and then with a very mischievous expression on her face she leaned towards me and ran her tongue along the underside of my cock from my balls to the head and then without any hesitation engulfed my cock with her warm, moist mouth.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as I felt the sensations produced by her mouth.

Mum started bobbing her head enthusiastically as she got into a rhythm. As well as stimulating me with her mouth she was also pumping my shaft with her hands.

I started to pump my hips a little as the stimulation was having a rapid effect on me.

"Mum, I'm gonna cum soon if you keep that up." I gasped.

Mum stopped and looked up at me and said, "Tommy, I haven't sucked a cock in what seems like a lifetime. I just want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

With that she lowered her head and resumed her stimulation of my member.

I began gasping as the thought of filling my mother's mouth with cum increased my aroused state and within another minute or so I could feel my cock starting to stiffen more and that beautiful pressure started to build.

"I'm gonna cum." I gasped.

Mum just seemed to bob faster and suck harder. She grabbed my balls and rolled them in her fingers.

Then I felt my cock buck in readiness and Mum gave out a little muffled shriek and then the head of my cock started tingling as that wonderful pulse of pleasure from my prostate sent a torrent of semen up my cock, shooting out into Mum's mouth. Pulse after pulse sent more and more cum into Mum's mouth and she just seemed to be sucking and swallowing as quickly as she could.

My orgasm subsided sooner than I wished as Mum instinctively reduced her stimulation as my cock became exceptionally sensitive as normal after an orgasm. Mum's eyes met mine as she finished cleaning my cock. I smiled at her as she removed her mouth from my cock, and then Mum grinned broadly then lewdly licking her lips said, "My God Tommy. You taste fantastic."

I couldn't help just grinning. I said, "That's the most intense blowjob I've ever had."

"Baby, you don't know how pleasurable that was for me."

I looked at her quizzically.

Mum continued, "I doubt that you realise I actually had a little orgasm as you came in my mouth. That doesn't happen very often."

I was a little surprised at her admission but I suppose it's no stranger than letting, no wanting me to ejaculate in her mouth.

Mum stood up and I sat forward with my face in front of her stomach. I could smell her arousal and decided I would see if she was just joking about her panties.

I put my hands up onto Mum's stocking clad thighs and moved them to the inside. She repositioned her feet to spread them a little wider, giving me slightly easier access to her inner thighs.

I slipped my hand up the inside and suddenly came across the top of her stockings and I was now touching bare skin. I raised my hand higher and found a slick area of skin. She must be seriously aroused as her juices were running down her inner thighs. I pushed higher and found the junction between her legs and for the first time I ran my fingers across Mum's pussy lips. She was slick and well lubricated. I found her lips and pushed my fingers between them, drawing them towards her clit, making her take a sharp breathe.

I pulled my hand out and her aroma filled my nostrils and the room. My fingers were dripping wet and bringing them to my noise. Her aroma was intoxicating and arousing, and I couldn't contain myself and pushed my fingers into my mouth, tasting Mum's juices.

My cock started to harden, then Mum tapped me on the shoulder and I looked up.

Looking down at me she said, "Can I have a taste?"

"Certainly." I replied and then pushed a couple of fingers back into her pussy and bringing out my wet fingers I offered them to her. She grabbed my hand and brought my fingers to her mouth and she greedily sucked and licked them clean.

"Mmm, that's so delicious. Tommy you've made me very wet." she said as she released my hand.

I stood up and kissed her again, tasting her juices and the remaining hint of my own semen.

Mum pulled away and turned sideways on, lifting her left arm. She said, "Would you mind undoing my dress please Babe?"

I realised there was a zip which I grasped and slid down. As her dress opened she pulled it away and down from her breasts revealing them.

She pushed her dress down and it fell to the floor revealing a body that I hadn't seen for many years, and a body that was in extremely good shape. I just stared taking in the glow of her skin and the features of her almost nude form. Her breasts, although not terribly large, were well proportioned for her size and her nipples were erect and stood proud of her breasts. Her waist was narrow and her hips flared to accentuate her curves. Her stomach was flat, with only a hint of a bulge, which would normally be hidden by well-fitting clothes. Her pubic hair was short and very tidily trimmed in a narrow triangle. Her thighs were well toned but still beautifully feminine, and for me that was more attractive. Her legs were veiled in sheer nylon held up by the lacy suspender belt. It made her legs seem longer and more slender and her 3 inch heels adding to the perceived length of her legs.

The aroma coming from Mum was intoxicating and arousing. I leaned forward and sniffed her scent, saying, "You smell so sexy. Can I lick your pussy?"

She lifted her leg and put her foot on the arm of the sofa, next to me. This opened her legs giving me free access to her glistening pussy, and she said seductively, "Help yourself."

I leaned forward and ran my tongue from the back of her lips to the front and finished by flicking her clit. Mum gasped and then groaned, and rotated her hips as she enjoyed my stimulation. I repeated this a number of times before running a couple of fingers up and down her lips, coating them with her juices. All of a sudden I pushed 2 fingers into her and sucked, licked and flicked her clit.

"Oh my God" Mum gasped. "Tommy, that's wonderful, please keep doing that."

I continued to push my fingers in and out of her very moist channel and stimulate her clit with my tongue. Mum's arousal increased very quickly and she was moaning and encouraging me as she began to tremble. She was gasping and her arousal increased as Mum rapidly began to lose control over her legs. She put her hands on my shoulders to support herself before giving out a long low primal moan and her leg gave way a little as she reached orgasm. I helped support her as her pussy leaked more of her juices which literally dripped from her.

Mum eventually recovered and still panting she said, "Baby that was wonderful. I can't remember the last time I've had my pussy licked like that." She put her foot back on the floor and leaned down and kissed me. She also seemed to run her lips over my face tasting her own juices.

By this time I was hard again and as Mum stood away from me she saw my erect cock and looking at me she said, "Babes I need that cock inside me. Please let me fuck your beautiful cock."

She seemed to be almost pleading in her desire for sex.

I repositioned myself on the sofa so that there was space either side of me.

"Why don't you come and sit on my lap." I offered as I raised my hands toward her.

"I can't think of anything better," she said lustily as she took my hand and walked forward. She got up onto the sofa with her knees either side of my hips. She reached down between her legs and took hold of my cock. She lowered her hips to allow her to run the head of my cock along the length of her pussy lips. Lodging my cock at the entrance to her womanly core she looked directly into my eyes and then silently mouthing, "Fuck me," she lowered her hips impaling herself onto my cock.

"Oh fuck," we said in unison as mother and son experienced the pleasure of their incestuous coupling. We kissed each other as Mum began to move her hips forwards and backwards, her juices were quickly lubricating the whole length of my cock allowing it to work its way deep into her.

She then began bouncing her hips, raising herself nearly fully off me then crashing down hard as she began fucking me. I began kneading her breasts and pinching and rolling her erect nipples. Alternating between bouncing on my cock and rotating her hips, I sucked and lightly bit her nipples whenever she wasn't bouncing. She was one hot woman.

"Oh fuck, Tommy keep sucking my tits. You're driving me crazy." Mum gasped.

"I'm not going to last much longer." I responded as she began bouncing on my cock again.

All of a sudden Mum slammed down hard and shook as she experienced an obvious orgasm. Her face, neck and chest blushed and glowed as she groaned and came hard.

Eventually resuming her exertions she gasped, "Babes, if you can make me come like that again, I might not let you go home."

Between my own gasps I replied, "If you keep fucking me like this, I won't want to leave."

All of a sudden Mum got a really painful look on her face and cried, "Baby I'm cumming again. Please cum with me. Cum inside me. Fill me up with your seed. I want your cum in my pussy."

This got me ascending to my own orgasm. I could feel the head of my cock becoming a little more sensitive. My cock also stiffening further as that glorious pressure built at the root of my cock. "I'm gonna cum Mum," I gasped in reply.

Mum just bounced on my cock like her life depended on it. We were both gasping and uttering unintelligibly as we ascended towards the incestuous climax of our union. I was trying to push my cock higher into her each time she descended.

All of a sudden Mum cried out and slammed down hard on me. My cock was suddenly clamped inside her rippling and trembling vaginal walls. She was shaking quite severely and the knowledge that she was coming hard, took me over the edge.

"Oh fuck," I cried out as my cock started forcing cum up into Mum's sucking channel. I was cumming hard and Mum seemed to experience an extended orgasm as she felt my cum shoot from my cock.

Mum suddenly screamed, "Yes, cum in me. Fuck me Baby. Cum for me."

We both grabbed each other wanting to get even closer to each other physically. As our orgasms subsided, Mum suddenly gave out a sob and then grabbing my face, clamped her lips to mine and kissed me hungrily. I could still feel her trembling and she began to slowly move her hips trying to stimulate us both a little. I enjoyed the feeling as it seemed to extend the intimacy we were experiencing. After a minute or so, Mum pulled away from me and held my face and looked deep into my eyes. She had an expression that was partly lust, partly love and partly quizzical.

She eventually said, "Tommy, where did you learn to fuck like that?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. "You seemed to be doing most of the fucking."

Mum laughed, "I suppose I was." Then she kissed me and continued, "Whoever was doing the fucking, I've never cum that hard in my life before."

"Perhaps you were more aroused because you were fucking your son?" I asked.

"Bloody hell, Tommy. We shouldn't have done this but I've never been so aroused with anyone like I was tonight."

"Do you regret it?" I asked, hoping she didn't.

"God, no Babes. If you can keep fucking me like that, you'd better spend your weekends down here shoving that beautiful cock of yours into my cunt."

"Mum!" I exclaimed at the word she used.

She just smiled and said, "What's the matter, haven't you ever heard the word 'cunt' before?

"Well yes, but never from you. But it is hot hearing you speak like that."

With a smile she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Well if ever I need to get you in the mood I know I can talk dirty to you."

We both laughed and eventually she said, "We'd better go and get cleaned up."

I pondered whether to ask a question, and Mum must have noticed.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"There's something I was going to ask."

"Ask away Babes, I'm sure it won't be offensive, considering what we've just done."

A little sheepishly I asked, "Can I have a shower with you?"

She laughed loudly and replied, "Of course you can. It would only be fair, having got each other all sweaty and messy to clean each other up."

She got up off me and very quickly she put her hands between her legs.

She laughed again and looking at me she said, "Oops, I seem to be leaking."

With that she turned towards the door and reached back towards me she said, "Come on Babes, let's go and have a shower."

In the bathroom, Mum ran the water and while waiting for the temperature to come up she removed her suspender belt shoes and stockings. Eventually she went into the shower and called me in. Joining her we embraced and kissed. I enjoyed feeling Mum's bare skin up against mine, and particularly the feel of her nipples against my chest.

We played around a bit tickling and teasing each other before eventually getting down to the business of cleaning ourselves up.

We finished, drying each other off before going back downstairs, me wearing a towelling robe and Mum in a very sheer and essentially transparent baby-doll nightie that barely came down to her crotch. Her breasts were on full display beneath the gossamer-like material and her nipples were still erect displaying her continued arousal.

Mum said, "Let's go downstairs. I could do with a drink after that."

"Ok." I said holding the door open for her to lead the way. As she passed me I playfully tapped her rear.

She giggled saying, "Naughty. That's no way to treat your mother."

"It is just after she's impaled her pussy onto my cock until we both came," I replied with a laugh.

She just laughed and headed downstairs with me following.

I made some drinks for us both and we sat in the lounge. We toasted ourselves and sipped our drinks before sitting. Mum was sat with her legs crossed so I couldn't see between her legs. I was sat, knees apart as usual and my robe struggling to cover the renewed erection that had risen. Mum seemed to be studying me for a while and I just looked at her, admiring her beautiful features. I was still struggling to believe that I'd just fucked my mother, but the truth is I had, and from what I could tell she loved it.

After allowing Mum to sit with her thoughts for a while I eventually asked, "Are you alright?"

She looked straight at me and gave me a warm loving smile and replied, "Yes Babes. I feel wonderful and I'm thankful that you helped me out with my problem."

I beamed back at her, "If you have any problems at all, you know where to find me. After all, that's what sons are for."

She laughed, "Yeah, I bet you'd love to help me out of my panties every day."

Laughing with her I replied, "Hopefully I wouldn't need to."

Looking at me quizzically she asked, "What, you mean you won't?"

With a boyish grin, I replied, "I was hoping you would decide not to wear any whenever I was around."

Mum laughed out loud and looked at me and simply said, "Pervert."

We spent the rest of the evening discovering and enjoying the new aspects of our relationship. We fooled around a little and enjoyed the emotional closeness of new lovers, enhanced by the long term emotional connection between mother and son.

Eventually we went up to bed. Mum asked me to sleep with her, which I had hoped for, and we spent a couple of hours exploring each other's bodies in greater detail eventually making love and falling asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to daylight and the warmth of a body next to me and couldn't immediately get my bearings. Suddenly the realisation hit me of what Mum and I did last night. I wanted to cuddle up to her but I was afraid that she might regret what we did and panic.

I lay listening to her breathing wondering when she would wake and realised that her breathing was very quiet, almost like she was trying to keep her breathing quiet. I decided to bite the bullet and said, "Mum? You awake?"

As Mum rolled onto her back she said, "Yes Babes. How do you feel this morning?"

With her face turned to me allowing me to see what seemed to be a nervous smile, I replied, "I'm ok. But I'm wondering if you think last night was a mistake?"

"Do you think it was a mistake?" she asked losing the slight smile and leaving the nervous look.

"Me? No, not really, but I would regret it if you thought it was a mistake."

Suddenly her expression softened and her eyes lit up and a broad smile appeared on her face. She replied, "How can the best sex of my life be a mistake?"

I relaxed and Mum turned to me and rolled herself on top of me and kissed me deeply. Our tongues fought the age old dance in our mouths and I realised that I was getting a hard on. This obviously didn't go unnoticed as I felt it rubbing against Mum's thigh, or at least I thought it was her thigh.

She lifted her face away from mine and smiling broadly she sort of squealed with delight, "Someone else has woken up! I wonder if he needs some exercise."

With that she closed her legs and trapped my cock between them and used her hips to move her thighs to slowly stimulate me.

I groaned a little and Mum just looked and smiled at me. After a few more seconds she asked, "It doesn't feel very moist where your cock is. Would you like it to go somewhere that is soaking wet?"

"That sounds nice." I replied.

With that Mum rolled off me and onto her back. At the same time she threw the duvet off the bed and spreading her legs she said, "Come to Mummy."

I crawled over on top of her and before I could position myself Mum grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her vagina. She whispered in my ear, "Babes, push that gorgeous cock into my pussy. I need a good fuck from my favourite son."

I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her and at the same time pushed into her. We both moaned as we continued to kiss each other and Mum wrapped her arms and legs around me as I commenced to pump my cock in and out of her with a rhythm that allowed deep but not too frantic a penetration. Mum rotated her pelvis to meet my thrusts and all the time she was whispering encouragement asking and begging me to fuck her.

After a few minutes I could feel her start to tremble and before long she arched her back as she succumbed to her first orgasm. After a few moments she got back into rhythm with me, but the tremble hadn't completely stopped.

Another orgasm hit her and she arched again, and her breathing halted for a second as she let out a groan of pleasure in my ear. Getting back into rhythm with me again her breathing was much more strained and ragged and then she began to pant and more breathlessly now she spoke in my ear, "Tommy, fuck me hard. Pump that hard cock and cum in my pussy Babes. I need you to come for me."

"I love you Mum." was all I said in reply and began to pick up the pace. I lifted my chest away from Mum and began to thrust harder and more quickly into her. Mum's eyes were closed and her body was covered in sweat and was visibly shaking as she ranted to nobody in particular, "Fuck. Oh my God. So good. Cumming!"

I had caught her up and was on the verge of shooting my semen into her sucking vagina and as I felt the pressure start to build and my cock stiffening further Mum just started to cling on to me and shook as I tipped over the edge and started to pump my cum into here. Her vagina clamped down on me and seemed to suck my seed from me as Mum just let out a long low primeval howl as she came hard with me.

As my orgasm subsided I lowered myself and Mum just wrapped herself around me again and squeezed. She was totally breathless and she just held me tightly as she recovered from the intensity of her own orgasm. I held her as we recovered, neither of us speaking. We both just enjoyed the intimacy as we both came down from an intense physical and emotional experience. I was thinking to myself that I've never had sex like this and sex with Mum is way more intense and pleasurable than any I'd ever had before. I was thinking that last night was good, but this was fantastic and a whole different league.

123456...8