Mum Needs Some Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope she doesn't miss us, and probably you, too much."

"I'll miss the pair of you so I'll be looking for every opportunity to get down here, or to get Mum up to me; and to see you as well, as much as is practically possible."

"Yeah, I'll try to get down a lot more often. I have to admit I had no idea just how good Mum is at eating me out. Just the thought is making me a little moist."

I laughed, "You're just a sex crazed nympho, and so what's new?"

Laughing with me she said, "You know me too well."

With that she stepped away and headed to the door. She looked back and asked, "You going to be long?"

"No. Go on down, I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

I finished packing and took my case downstairs and joined Mum and Sam in the kitchen.

They were hugging each other and both had tears in their eyes, but they also had smiles on their faces. I stopped and waited, not wanting to intrude on what looked like a very private moment.

Mum looked up and saw me. She smiled, and raised her hand and wiped her eyes, and then beckoned me to her and Sam.

"Hi Babes." She said as I approached.

I embraced them both and ran a hand down each of their backs.

"I'm going to miss having you around." She added, and then continued, "Having you here this week has been fantastic and I can't thank you enough for helping me not only overcome my problem, but also giving me the time to sort the business out."

"It was my pleasure Mum."

With her face brightening a little she replied, "I'm sure it was, but it was also my pleasure. Having you fuck me has saved my life. I guess you now know that I find it difficult to cope with everything without sex."

I laughed and looked at Sam and then said, "That appears to be true for both of you then."

Mum and Sam laughed.

"In all seriousness Mum, what happens now?"

"It's up to you really; both of you. I'm happy to have you come down whenever you want and we can enjoy ourselves like we have this weekend. Or we can stop now."

"Hey Mum, I'm happy to keep you happy. So perhaps we can meet up every so often. To be honest, I loved the sex with you; and Sam and I'd like it to continue."

"Me too." Sam chipped in.

Mum suddenly paused, looking like she was thinking about something. Then she spoke, "Look Kids, I've had a fantastic week and long may it continue. But it's time you two need to get back home and back to work. Sam, thank you for working out my little problem. Tommy, thank you for loving me. Now can we arrange to meet up about once a month or so, because by that time I'm going to be needing some attention?"

Both Sam and I replied, "Yes."

We spent the next half an hour having a final drink and making arrangements for our next trips before we all found ourselves at the door giving each other final hugs and kisses and then Sam and I got into our cars and headed back home.

After that weekend Mum, Sam and I seemed to be on the phone to each other almost daily, and we kept saying we couldn't wait until the next time.

1...345678