Mum Needs Some Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Mum quietly asked, "A penny for them?"

I looked into Mum's eyes and briefly kissed her on the lips. Pulling away I said, "I was just thinking how amazing sex with you was last night, but this morning is something else completely. I feel like it was almost a religious experience this morning. I know I'm not excessively experienced in sex or life in general but I don't think sex with anyone else is likely to come anywhere close to what just happened."

Suddenly tears formed in Mum's eyes and she kissed me deeply, and then quietly said, "Babes, I've never experienced anything so intense in all of my life. I don't know if it's because I just needed sex so bad or if it's the fact that it's you I'm having sex with, but I can't imagine anything better than that."

I kissed her again and rolled off her and getting her to turn away from me I spooned her and held her close. Mum held my arms as I wrapped them around her and I gently kissed her neck and shoulders before we both just lay together and ended up going back to sleep.

It was almost lunchtime before we eventually woke up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After showering and dressing, we were both in the kitchen eating some lunch and trying to regain some kind of normality as mother and son. We chatted about my work and Mum's business, but every so often we'd steal a glance at each other and laugh like we were trying to keep a secret that nobody else in the room should know. The fact that there was no one else with us made no difference. It was our secret and we were both getting off on it a bit even though we were alone.

Eventually Mum had to go and do some work, so I decided to go and take a walk down to the beach and let her get on without me distracting her.

It was mid-afternoon when my phone went off. Sam's name showed on the screen so I answered, "Hi Sam."

"Hi Tommy, what's going on?" came her familiar voice.

"I'm having a walk while Mum is doing some work." I replied innocently.

"That's not what I mean. I've just come off the phone with Mum and if I was to make a guess," Sam paused, "how can I put it," pausing again before finally saying, "She's had her brains fucked out!"

"Sam!" I exclaimed, "How can you say that?"

"It's simple. I know how relaxed I get after a period without sex and finally getting some, and Mum is chilled."

I had a major dilemma. Sam had spoken to Mum but I had no idea what they had said so I couldn't risk saying anything that contradicted their conversation.

I replied carefully, "I don't know about that, but she seems more relaxed since I got here."

"Don't give me that," Sam said. "Mum said something similar, but I don't buy it. If I had to put a million pounds on it, I would bet that she's had sex; and probably good sex, at that."

Sam was annoyingly perceptive and I knew if I even hinted at what Mum and I had done she would figure it out, so I picked my words very carefully. "Well, we've cleaned chalets, gone out for a walk, had dinner and we've slept. What more can I say."

At that moment I heard a beep in my ear from the phone indicating that there was another call coming in. I couldn't have been more relieved at the interruption, and quickly said, "Hang on Sam I have another call. I won't be a sec."

After hearing her "Ok", I put Sam on hold and answered the other call. It was Mum.

"What's up Mum?" I asked.

"Sam's been on the phone. She thinks something is going on. I thought I'd warn you."

"I know Mum, she's on the phone with me right now, and I've just put her on hold to talk to you."

Mum sounded a bit panicky and said, "You're not going to let on are you?"

"Not if I can avoid it, but you know what she's like." Before Mum had chance to say anything more I said, "Look Mum, I'd better go or she'll think something is really up. I'll speak to you in a bit."

"Ok Babes." Mum said and then we both hung up and I switched back to my call with Sam.

"Sorry about that. It was someone from work, needing some info about one of my projects."

Sam's voice came back, "Look, I just want to make sure Mum is alright. Are you sure there's nothing going on that I need to know?"

"No Sis. Everything is cool. Mum had some issues with her main cleaner, Sadie, which was going on when I arrived, but that's resolved now so after that Mum seemed to calm down and relax, so I guess that's all you're picking up on." I replied trying to keep the conversation away from Mum and sex.

"If you're sure." Sam said before adding, "If you're lying to me I'll have your balls; brother or not,"

"I don't know what else to say to convince you. Everything is all ok." I said hoping that Sam would accept it.

"Ok little brother." Sam said to my relief, "But if anything changes you'd better let me know, I know what you're like with emotional stuff. If Mum needs me to come down, you just call me and I'll come down to help. Ok?"

"Sure Sis." I replied.

"Ok, I'd better go. Give my love to Mum and I'll speak to you soon."

"Ok. You take care. Speak soon."

With final goodbyes I hung up and headed back towards Mum's to try to sort out working our stories out just in case 'Interrogator Sam' wants to start another investigation.

Fifteen minutes later I was back at Mum's and she met me in the hallway with a very concerned look on her face.

"What did Samantha say?" she asked almost desperately.

I sort of smiled and replied, "She said she thought you'd had your brains fucked out." and then smiled broadly at the humour of the moment.

Mum's eyes widened and she looked like she was about to scream at me then dissolved into a giggling fit. Eventually she half recovered herself and still giggling said, "I hate it when she's right!"

We both ended up giggling and fell into each other and continued to laugh for a couple of minutes. Eventually Mum gathered herself and said, "Now come on Babes, this is serious. I don't know what Samantha will say, or do if she found out we were having sex with each other, after all it is incest."

Knowing Mum was right I calmed down and said, "I know Mum, but I bet she won't be as shocked as you might think. She's pretty open-minded you know."

"Yes she is open-minded but this is something that I don't think I want to trust to believing I know my daughter well enough to know how she'll react to this kind of news."

"You're right, I suppose, Mum. So what do you want to tell her, as she's already detected that you're not 'horny' anymore?" I asked emphasising the word horny.

We went into the kitchen and sat and discussed the conversations we'd both had with Sam and agreed on sticking to the idea that with me here it took Mum's mind off all her troubles. Having finally sorted that out Mum said, "I have a little surprise for you."

I looked at Mum quizzically and asked, "What kind of surprise?"

With a broad and somewhat wanton smile on her face she replied, "I've got the rest of the week off."

With my cock beginning to stir at the thought of all that free time with Mum I asked, "How come?"

Mum went into a long explanation about her very long chat with Sadie and the fact that despite saying she was quitting what she really wanted was more responsibility and to have a more responsible role. To cut a long story short, Mum offered her a role as Site Manager and they agreed that Mum would spend some time training her up and that would mean that Mum would have more time to develop and possibly expand the business. One of the things that Sadie agreed to is that she would run the office and organise the other cleaners and repairs this week until the weekend to see how she got on. This would leave Mum plenty of time to spend with me.

With my cock still thinking ahead and swelling considerably in anticipation, I had to ask, "Did you agree to that because you're not horny anymore?"

Mum laughed and corrected me, "Not as horny."

I laughed and with both of us now much more relaxed, we decided it was time for dinner and Mum said she wanted to cook so we spent the next hour preparing a chilli which we both sat down and enjoyed with some wine. While we were eating I couldn't believe the glow that came from Mum. Her skin seemed to shine and her eyes were bright and full of laughter. I hadn't seen her look so happy in years, probably not for a good eight to ten years.

We finished eating and cleared the kitchen and grabbed some drinks and headed into the lounge. Mum put some music on and we sat together on the sofa. After a short period of relative silence Mum jumped up and said, "What do you say to a game of cards?"

"Ok." I replied, "Rummy?" I then asked.

Mum had a very naughty smile on her face and replied, "I was thinking more like strip poker, but we could compromise and play strip rummy."

Suddenly I got a little concerned as I was wearing a tee-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, so I didn't have much to take off. Looking at Mum, she was wearing a dress, a bra, panties and she had a pair of open-toed sandals. So I was down four to three. But what the heck, the chances are even if I lost, Mum probably wanted to get naked as well so it was a 'win, win' as far as I was concerned.

Mum got a pack of cards and we sat facing each other either side of the coffee table. We cut for deal and Mum dealt the first hand. I cut the remaining pack and turned the top card over to reveal a club. I looked at my hand and found I had 5 clubs in my hand.

It transpired that Mum had a handful of diamonds and I didn't have any, so apart from winning one hand with the king of spades to my jack, it was a convincing win for me.

I had a broad grin on my face in anticipation of Mum being reduced to bra and panties, but then the smile left me a little as I realised Mum was going to take her shoes off.

"Oh bugger!" Mum exclaimed as she got up and stood facing me.

"Come on. Something has to come off!" I laughed.

Mum winked at me, laughed and putting her arm behind her back, she shrugged and her dress hit the floor. Mum then took a stance with her hands on her hips and a dirty smile on her face as she stood there naked except for her sandals.

"Fuck me!" I gasped.

Mum laughed and said, "You should be so lucky."

I let my eyes roam all over her body, taking particular notice of her erect nipples. I suddenly realised that Mum was very much a woman that loved sex and looked for any opportunity to indulge.

After giving me plenty of opportunity to gaze upon her body, she said, "Next hand." and then sat back down.

I won the next hand which saw Mum remove her sandals, and then I lost the following hand causing me to lose my shoes. The next hand was interesting as I won it.

Mum looked at me coyly and said, "I don't have anything left to take off."

"So it seems." I said, "Perhaps you need to do a forfeit."

"What did you have in mind?" Mum asked.

I sat and considered; blow job, hand job. I could eat her out, or I could get her to do something I've not seen before. Having decided, I told her that her, "I'd like to watch you to masturbate."

Mum smiled and sat up on the arm of the chair and spreading her legs she began to run her finger up and down her slit. She concentrated on stimulating her clit from time to time and pushed a couple of fingers inside her vagina, pumping them a few times. When she removed her fingers she used the fluid that was in abundance to lubricate the skin on the outside. Every so often she would also squeeze her nipples and roll one of them in her fingers, and she would give out an occasional moan.

All the time she was doing this she was looking me straight in the eye with a very seductive and aroused look on her face.

I was absolutely rock hard with the show Mum was putting on. I had been rubbing my cock through my shorts, which were obscenely tented.

I asked, "Do you have any objections if I join in?"

Mum smiled and replied in low and sultry voice, "Babes, you can get your cock out and let me watch you stroke it any time you like. But now would be a good time."

With that my shorts hit the floor and I had grasped my cock and was slowly stroking it, to Mum's delight.

We sat and watched each other as Mum played with her pussy and I stroked my cock.

"Fucking hell Babes." she panted, "You look so hot!"

"So do you." I replied.

"How close are to cumming?" Mum asked.

"I'm a bit of a way off." I replied.

"I'm close Babes, but I'd like to see your cock up close. Would you come here and bring that cock."

"Would you like me to come on you?" I asked.

"Why? Would you like to give me a facial?" Mum asked.

As I got up and walked to stand in front of Mum I replied, "I'd like that."

Mum had moved off the arm of the chair and was now seated, and I was stood lewdly in front of her stroking my cock and aiming it at her face.

Mum couldn't take her eyes off my cock and there was an expression between pleasure and pain on her face as she frigged her pussy faster and faster. She was panting and groaning and staring at my cock.

I kept watching her watching my cock. Every so often she would glance at my face, but quickly bring her eyes back to my cock.

I could see Mum starting to shake as she was obviously approaching the pleasure of her orgasmic release. All of a sudden her chest, neck and face flushed and she gasped, "Oh fuck. Ooooooh, cumming!" She began to shake and her pelvis started rotating as she sank her fingers deep into her pussy causing her to reach that summit of pleasure. I could see drops of liquid being thrown away from her pussy and fingers as she shook and writhed through her orgasm.

I was transfixed as I watched her go through what looked like an intense orgasm. All the time I was stroking my cock although my concentration was on Mum.

Eventually Mum recovered a little and she smiled a little coyly and said, "Wow! That was something else."

"You looked like you enjoyed that." I said.

"I did indeed, but you know what would make it even better?" she asked.

Looking at her I just shook my head.

"Well, what would make it better is having my son shoot his cum all over my face. C'mon Babes, give me a facial."

I picked up the pace and began stroking faster. Mum had begun to rub my legs and very gently squeezing my balls.

Mum kept uttering encouragement asking me to cum for her and saying how much she wanted cum on her face. All the time she kept rubbing my legs and balls.

It wasn't long before that oh so familiar tingle and pressure started to build.

"I'm getting close." I told Mum.

"C'mon Babes, Mum needs a nice cum facial. Spray that cum over me please Babes." She demanded.

I adjusted my stance and aimed my cock directly at her face.

"Yes Babes, cum for me." Mum kept encouraging.

"Gonna cum." I exclaimed as the pressure built to the beautiful point of no return. I slowed my hand and aimed my cock at Mum's forehead.

Mum kept looking at my cock and then she gasped, "Yes" as the first stream struck her square on the forehead. The next couple hit her on her cheek and then lips. I was panting as the fourth and fifth weakened streams failed to reach her face but dribbled onto her chest.

Mum's face was covered in cum and she had a broad grin and I thought I saw her shudder a little.

She licked her lips, lapping up my cum from them and then after a "Mmm." she used her fingers to push cum down to her mouth and lapped that up as well.

Having spent the next minute or so cleaning herself up, Mum suddenly looked at me, blushed and then smiled a little bashfully.

"Nice?" I asked smiling broadly.

The bashfulness left Mum's face, her smile broadened and she simply nodded her head; looking more like a naughty girl.

Suddenly Mum laughed and said, "I felt really embarrassed letting you cum on my face, but I couldn't have stopped you. There was something so dirty but I just wanted; no needed you to do it."

"Did you cum when I came on you?" I asked.

Mum looked down again and the embarrassment seemed to return as she replied, "Yes Babes; and I wasn't even touching myself."

"Would you like to do it again?" I asked eagerly hoping she wanted to.

"Yes. I want to do it again."

"Is that because you think I'd like you to do it, or is it because you want me to do it for you?"

"Babes, I can't describe how turned on I was, and to some extend how degrading it felt with you doing that to me. But that was probably the horniest thing I've ever done. I felt like I was getting off on being treated so disgustingly."

I was excited at Mum's reply because I was amazed how much I got off on giving her a facial. Something occurred to me at that point, and asked, "Have you ever done that before?"

"No I haven't. It has been suggested but I always felt it was disgusting and have never been able to bring myself to let anyone do it to me before today."

Mum looked me straight in the eye and continued, "You do something to me that I can't control. I'm trusting you big time when I say, I'm not sure I would be able to say no to anything you might want to do. Just thinking about you using and abusing me just makes me feel so horny."

"Wow Mum!" I exclaimed at her admission.

She smiled and said, "I hope you don't think you can treat me like your sex slave."

Worried that I might have given her a reason not to trust me I quickly said, "No. Of course not"

Then winking at me she said, "That's a pity. I might like that from time to time!"

We laughed and Mum came over to me and hugged me and then whispered in my ear, "You know Babes, I would enjoy being your sex slave. Perhaps we can spend a day later this week with me doing anything you want."

"Mmmm. That sounds nice." I replied.

We both let out little moans of anticipation and Mum whispered, "Perhaps you'd like to be my sex slave for a day as well."

"I think I'd like that." I whispered back and then moved my face directly in front of hers and kissed her on the lips. She gave out a soft moan as we kissed and pushed her body towards mine. Our naked bodies were pressed against each other.

We sat down on the sofa together and spent the next 10 minutes or so kissing, hugging and caressing each other. By the time we were finished we were both seriously aroused and eventually Mum said, "Tommy you've got me all horny. Let's go to bed and fuck."

I smiled my consent and we got up. Mum looked down at my erect cock and took it in her hand. She began to lead me by the cock towards the door and looked back at me saying, "I think this might come in useful." And then looked at my cock in her hand.

I laughed and followed her up to her bedroom. We fucked initially and then spent the remainder of the evening making love. We kissed each other all over caressed each other held each other made love to each other, in the broadest sense until finally drifting off to sleep.

The following morning we woke and spent some time simply enjoying the closeness of each other. Although we were mother and son and knew each other as well as any mother and son we were like new lovers just beginning to learn each other's bodies. What we liked, what we didn't. The clock on the bedside table eventually showed 09:00 and Mum decided it was time to get up.

"I'd better get up and check on Sadie." She said as she threw the duvet off of her. She sat on the edge of the bed with her back to me. It was flawless except for the lines created by the bedding during the night. She rose revealing her beautiful rear and she strode, using long strides that emphasised her hip movement. This was obviously done for my benefit and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She got to the bathroom door and she stopped and looked back over her shoulder. My gaze left her rear and our eyes met. She winked at me, threw her head back and laughed as she disappeared from sight.

I don't think I've ever seen Mum so happy.

I went back to sleep and the next thing I knew Mum was shaking me.

123456...8