My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to rub it better?" The other boy said.

"Ignore him, he's a moron." The first boy said. "So you still can't wear any clothes then?"

"No."

"Is your butt still red?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Stand up and turn round, I'll check and let you know."


How stupid could I get; I stood up and turned round.

"Yeah, that looks normal; apart from that bit."

Before I could say anything the teenager reached over and touched my butt.

"Hey, get off me." I said.

I turned round and sat down.

The 2 teenagers started asking me questions about who I was, where I came from, did I like having to walk around naked, did I like showing my pussy to people? I was getting sick of all the questions and I only gave brief answers.

Talking to them with the egg vibrating away inside me was getting me turned-on – again. I could feel that tingling getting stronger and stronger. I didn't really want to cum in front of them again, but I was getting close and it looked unavoidable.

Orgasm 8 hit me like a bolt of lightning. It crept up on me then hit me when I wasn't quite expecting it.

"Aaaaaaarrrghhhh, ooooooh, ffuuuuuuck."

The 2 teenagers sat in silence as I told the world that I was cumming. When it subsided one of the teenagers said,

"How come your cumming? You're not getting fucked and I can see your hands so what's going on? Are you ill with some weird disease or something?"

"I'm not cumming," I lied, "I've got this problem with my stomach; it hurts like hell as times."

"It sounded like you were cumming." One teenager said.

"How would you know? When have you seen a girl cum?" The other teenager asked.

Teenager one said nothing.

Just then a man appeared beside the jacuzzi and told the teenagers to get out and follow him. Peace at last.

I sat there and closed my eyes. The egg was still doing what it was supposed to and I waited for number 9. As I waited I felt a little chuffed. It was only late morning and I'd already had 8 orgasms. I day dreamed about the dress that Ryan was going to have to buy me.

Number 9 wasn't as strong and number 8, but it was satisfying. My eyes were shut all the time so I didn't see if anyone saw or heard me. I didn't care.

After number 9 I realised that I was a little hungry so I got out of the jacuzzi and rushed to the sun lounger to switch the egg off and get dried. I said 'rush', but my legs were a little weak. Orgasms are tiring.


After getting some food inside me I felt better. So much so that I decided to go for a long walk on the beach. With the egg control hanging round my neck and nothing else with me, I set off. There were more people on the beach than I'd ever seen there before, well it was a Sunday, and the weather was sunny.

No one took any notice of me as I walked along the sea's edge; not even a couple of older looking boys that were making sand castles. I thought one father may have been looking at me but he suddenly said something to his kids and turned away.

In a way I was slightly disappointed, but at the same time I was glad. As the people thinned out I decided that I needed a distraction, and number 10, so I switched the egg on to low. That felt nice.

I kept walking and a few minutes later I moved the switch up to full. Soon I was standing there shaking as orgasm number 10 hit me.

Oh, that was good. I decided to leave the egg of full and let it take me to another high. Just as number 11 hit me I became aware of 2 men on quad bikes coming towards me. My orgasm was in full flow with my arms and legs quivering and shaking; and there was no way that I could stop.

"Are you okay little girl?"

It took a minute or so before I could take in what was he'd said. The 2 men were policemen, obviously patrolling the beach on their quad bikes.

"Oh shit!" I thought, "I'm in deep shit now."

"You don't look too well, are you all right?"

"Err, yes, I think so."

"Where are your parents?"

I pointed down the beach to where the holiday park was. I could only just see it. I must have walked for about a mile.

"You shouldn't really be out here all this way from your parents, especially dressed like that. Come on, climb on, we'll take you back."

I just stood there, looking at the 2 men, not knowing what to do. My orgasm had subsided but the egg was still of full; I couldn't last long before I'd have another one.

Stupid me, I didn't think to turn the egg off, instead I climbed on the back of the quad bike. To do that I had to lift one leg over the seat, I just hoped that the other policeman wasn't looking.

"Put your arms round me and hold tight." The policeman said.

The quad bike slowly moved off towards the holiday park. It wasn't long before the egg, the vibrations from the quad bike and the fact that my nipples were rubbing against that policeman's back; took me over the top with number 12. I could feel myself squeezing the poor policeman's waist.

"No need to be scared." I heard the policeman say.


When we stopped at the first entrance path to the holiday park I just sat there still squeezing the poor policeman's waist. My orgasm was just starting to subside.

"You can let go of me now and get off."

"Hey Dave, does she look okay to you?" The policeman said to his colleague.

"Her face is all screwed up but apart from that she looks okay. I guess she's just scared being on the bike."


"Come on luv, time to get off." The first cop said.

By that time I was getting back to normal. If you could call being naked and just having had an orgasm sat on the back of a police quad bike and holding onto the policeman, normal.

Anyway, I managed to stand up and climb off. As I stood there I looked at the bike that I'd just got off; there was a big wet patch on the plastic seat. I'd leaked and I just hoped that it would dry before the 2 cops looked.

"Okay, off you go to your parents, and don't go for long walks on the beach without them, okay?"

I nodded and slowly walked into the holiday park with my head down and my right index finger in my mouth.

I went back to my mobile home and sat on the sun lounger out the back. I started realising how lucky I'd been, if they'd had any idea that I was actually 23 years old I'm sure that I would have been on the way to the police station right then. For once I was really glad that I look like a little kid.


I remembered how hard my nipples had got rubbing up against the policeman's back and felt another orgasm building. I decided to let that one happen then switch the egg off, I needed a rest.

The thing was, for some unknown reason that orgasm was a double. Number 13 hit me, subsided, then number 14 hit me. I looked over to the path to the beach. A family was walking to the beach and the man was looking over towards me. I wondered if he realised what was happening to me.


After a little nap I woke up feeling restless. It was mid-afternoon and I needed to do something. I wanted to go somewhere, but where? Being naked my options were limited. Then I remembered walking to the nearby village with Ryan, when we'd first met Pete and his young kids. I'd been naked most of that day as well. The only difference was that Ryan had been there to protect me if anything had gone wrong. If I was going to do it again I'd have to make sure that nothing went wrong.

I decided to head towards the village and see how far I could get. After all, I could turn back at any time.

Wearing only the egg's remote control round my neck I set off. Walking down the beach wasn't a problem. I only saw one middle-aged couple and they both ignored me. As I headed inland I started to get a bit nervous. It was time to turn the egg on, on low, and let it take my mind off my nervousness.

The car park was quite full of cars but I only saw one couple, about my (real) age. They both looked at me, but were more interested in each other. I wondered if she was going to have an orgasm on that beach.

As I left the car park I needed more of a distraction so I switched the egg onto full for a few seconds. That took my mind off where I was.

A couple of 'beeps' from a passing car's horn brought me back to reality, but I was too far gone to turn back. Too far gone as in it was a shorter distance back to the holiday park if I kept going; and too far gone in that I was getting close to cumming.

I looked for somewhere 'private' to have number 15. There was nowhere, I was on the side of a public road totally naked. Any number of cars, cyclists or pedestrians could appear at any second; but it was too late, number 15 had arrived.

As my body spasmed I was oblivious to anyone who may, or may not have been there. I was in a different world. With me bent over and my hands on my knees I let it happen – not that I had any choice.

As I recovered I saw a pair of bare legs in front of me. I looked up and saw that it was that girl, Pete's daughter, what was her name, oh yes, Freya. She was wearing a red string bikini and some flip-flops.

"Hey!" Freya said, "Are you okay, you don't look too good."

"Yeah, yeah, I've just cu... err, had a pain in my stomach." I replied.

"There's a seat over there, let's go and sit there for a minute." Freya said.

Freya got hold of my hand and led me over to the seat, which was in the kids play area; the one that Ryan and I had been to the last time that we were there.

As we crossed the road I used my other hand to switch the egg off. I didn't want to have another orgasm with her there.

We sat on the seat and Freya said,

"How are you feeling now Tanya?"

This girl has such a friendly, soft voice. She seemed like such a nice girl. For some strange reason I liked the girl and felt comfortable with her.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm much better now."

"What was the pain?"

"It wasn't a pain, I was having an orgasm."

Why had I just said that?

"Well, I did wonder. I recognised the signs." Freya said. "You're not really a kid are you?"

I shook my head sideways.

For some reason I felt better knowing that my secret was out. I'd been alone for a couple of days and I guess that I needed to talk to someone. I sat there and told Freya the whole story. As I was doing so Freya kept saying things like,

"Wow!"

"That's amazing."

"I wish that I could do that."

"That Ryan seems to be a really cool guy."

"I wish that I was you."

"I'm jealous."

It was so easy talking to Freya. I wasn't at all embarrassed saying some of the things that we / I had done. She took it all in, and when I'd finished Freya said,

"Tanya, you are one amazing woman, I'm so jealous of you and your life. I only hope that I can find someone like Ryan."

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed, and it was nothing to do with my state of dress.

There was a bit of a pause in the conversation and I realised that time was getting on and it was cooling down a bit. I shivered a bit and Freya said,

"Yes it is a bit, shall we head off back."

I felt so relaxed walking with Freya, she was wearing only her red sting bikini and I was totally naked. We walked right through the front gates of the holiday park and no one took any notice of us.

We got to the place where Freya had to go one way and me another. Freya asked me what number mobile home I was staying in and promised to come over first thing in the morning. Apparently her brother and father were going off playing golf the next day so she would have been on her own for the day.


I was feeling happy as I walked those last hundred yards, so happy that I switched the egg on to full. I just made it back before number 16 hit me.

As it subsided I switched the egg off and went for a shower.

After that it was a long text to Ryan; so long that I had to go up it and delete some of it so that I could finish. I even forgot to tell Ryan how many times that I'd cum that day.


I was hungry and had to decide what to eat. I was undecided as to what to do about food. I could make something for myself, go to that takeaway part of the on-site restaurant; or phone them and get them to deliver a pizza or something.

I chose to go to the takeaway. I also chose to switch the egg on to low just before leaving.

I felt good walking around the site in the partial darkness of the evening.

I made it to the restaurant just as number 17 hit me. I dodged into a shadow and let it happen – not that I could have stopped it. I dashed in and placed my order. The man behind the counter stared at me, but never said anything.

It took ages to get the food ready and I was dangerously close when I final got my food.

The same shadow saw number 18 arrive.

I switched the egg off and continued back to the mobile home. I ate in peace then had another shower before collapsing into bed. I was knackered.


Day 4
-------
I woke to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I opened it to see Freya standing there.

"Good morning my little exhibitionist."

"I'm not an exhibitionist." I mumbled as I turned to the kitchen to put the coffee on.

Freya was wearing a miniskirt, tank top and trainers. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 7 o'clock. Dad and Alfie have already left so I thought that I'd come and see my little exhibitionist."

"I'm not an exhibitionist."

"Of course not. So what have you got planned for today?"

"Well, after a coffee I usually go for a run. Do you fancy joining me?"

"You go like that then?"

"Of course, how can I keep to Ryan's challenge if I put some clothes on?"

The kettle boiled and we were soon drinking coffee. As soon as we'd finished Freya said,

"Okay, let's go."

"Err Freya, how about you strip before we leave?"

"I don't think that I could do that."

"Why not? I'm naked."

"Yes, but you look like a kid. I've got these." Freya said as she cupped her tits.

Freya's tits are probably an 'A' cup so I said,

"So what? No offence, but there's boys out there with tits bigger than those. Come on, get em off."

"I don't know, people might see me. I've got my bikini in my bag, I can wear that?"

"No. On my runs the last couple of days I've only seen one old couple and they totally ignored me. It's too early for most people so come on, get 'em off."

"But!"

"No buts."

"Well, I know that I said that I was jealous of you being able to walk around naked, but I don't know if I can do it."

"No buts, there's only one way to find out."

"I don't know." Freya said, but as she was saying it her hands were already gripping the bottom of her top.

Freya's top came off and she started undoing her skirt. As it dropped to the floor I said,

"No knickers Freya. There's hope for you yet."

"I thought that I'd give you a bit of moral support. I never expected to have to put it on display to the world."

"I think that you're going to enjoy showing the world your bald puss more than I do. Oh, nearly forgot, I've just got to put these inside me."

I picked up my Ben Wa balls and squat down.

"What are those?" Freya asked.

I told her.

"How do they work?"

I told her.

"Won't they fall out?"

"Not if you clench your pussy muscles."

"Can I try them?"

"Of course, but when we get back. It being your first time I don't want to risk one dropping out on the sand; we might never find it again."

"Fair point. Can I try them when you put your egg in please?"

"Of course."

"Good, I don't want you to be the only one having fun all day. Talking of which, how many did you get to before going to bed?"

"18 – That's 1 new dress that Ryan owes me..... I wonder if he'll let me use an average of each day?"

"Come on my little exhibitionist; if I've got to do this then the sooner the better."

"I'm not an exhibitionist."


With that we opened the back door and stepped out.

"This feels so weird." Freya said.

"Don't worry, you'll soon get used to it."

"I don't know if I do want to get used to it."

"Just act like you are doing something that you do every day and that millions of other people do it as well."

"It's alright for you to say that, you've done it hundreds of times. This is my first time."

"Just follow me."


With that I started jogging along the edge of the beach with Freya in hot pursuit.

After about half a mile of seeing no one, the balls in me were really working well. My AF was rising quickly. Another couple of hundred yards and I had to stop as it hit me. Bending over like I usually do my body started shaking. Freya stopped too and stood next to me, looking at me and grinning. She was still grinning as I calmed down.

"That the first for today? Only another 14 to go." Freya said.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I asked.

"Of course; but not as much as you." Freya joked.

Freya wasn't as used to jogging as I am and she wanted to go back. I agreed and we turned round. My second orgasm of the day hit me just before we got back.


When I made it back inside, Freya was already in the shower. I waited for her to finish then went in myself.

When I'd finished I went into the lounge and saw Freya with her towel wrapped round herself.

"A bit late for modesty isn't it?" I asked.

"I guess so, force of habit I guess, when you live with your mom, dad, brother about the same age and 2 much younger kids, you tend to keep yourself covered up."

"I can understand that, I'm lucky, there's only Ryan and me so we often walk around our place totally naked. I like looking at his cock and see it go hard and soft again, and everything between. I'm glad that I'm not a man, it's so much easier for us girls to hide our arousal." I said.

I got us some breakfast and while we were eating I asked Freya,

"So Freya, how did you enjoy your first nude run?"

"Well, you were right about soon getting used to it, although I don't know what I would have done if we'd seen anyone. It was sort of exhilarating; I mean it was a sort of turn on."

"Try it with a couple of steel balls clunking away inside you." I interrupted.

"I suppose I kind of enjoyed it."

"Tell you what," I said, "If you wear these balls today and you don't have any accidents, you can wear them tomorrow when we go for a run."

"Who says that I'm going for a run with you tomorrow morning?"

"Your choice." I said.

"So I can try those balls today then?" Freya asked.

"Yes, of course you can."

"Good, I don't want you to be the only one having fun."


"Anyway, you never did tell me how you knew that I wasn't a kid?" I asked.

"Well, the first clue was when I first met you at the swimming pool. You were lying with your legs open and your whole pussy looked way too developed for a young kid. The second clue as the way you talked to my dad. You didn't say much but it was the way that you said it; it wasn't like a kid would have said it. The third clue was your kindle. What kid would be reading a book in a place like this? The fourth clue was as I watched you walking around; you just had a more 'adult' look to the way you walked. Finally, when you were bent over cumming, you just looked like you'd done it lots of times before. A young kid would probably be still getting used to it."

"Oh, you're an expert on what women look like when their cumming are you?" I asked.

"No, no, it's just that you looked like you'd done it hundreds of timed before."

"I have."

We both laughed a bit.


Breakfast over, and cleaned away, Frey said,

"Okay, what's your plan for today? I want to watch you have these hundreds of orgasms."

"Well... If you hadn't been here I'd probably swapped these balls for the egg then gone outside and read for a bit."

"Can I try that egg before you use it? I've never used anything like that before."

"Yeah, sure," I said, "I just need to put some more batteries in it."

I went and got the batteries. When I got back Freya had taken the towel off and was fondling the egg in her hands. She gave me it and I put the batteries in.