My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What! No Freya; don't do this; let me climb up."

But Freya grabbed my left leg and stopped me from climbing. Meanwhile the 2 youths had moved in close and were looking up at my spread pussy.

I felt Freya pull my pussy lips apart then she started describing all the parts using the medical names and the slang names. When she got to my clit she pulled on the hood and said,

"What have we got here? Tanya, have you been pierced?

"Err yes, my nipples too."

Freya then explained to the youths what piercing was before pulling and pushing my clit to let them have a good look. All that attention to my clit got my juices flowing and they started seeping out of me. My now wet pussy gave Freya the excuse to explain to the youths why I'd got wet and what the effect it had for something going into a pussy. She started to finger fuck me right in front of these 2 teenage youths.

Fortunately she stopped before I got close to cumming. I didn't want the humiliation of cumming with their faces a couple of feet from my pussy.

Anatomy lesson over, Freya let go of my ankle, slapped my butt, and said,

"Go girl; show these 2 how to climb a tree."

And I did, I got a bit higher than the youth had before deciding that the point was proved, and climbing down.

When I landed on the ground I turned to Freya and said,

"Okay, Freya, prove that you're good at climbing trees as well."

Freya grinned, looked at the 2 youths and said,

"Watch closely gentlemen."

Freya jumped for the first branch and stretched her leg up, then stopped, as if she was waiting for something. I suddenly realised that she was waiting for me to do to her what she'd done to me. I grabbed her ankle and said,

"Okay boys, come over here and show me what you've learnt. Touch each part and tell me what it's called."

One youth stepped forward and hesitatingly put a finger out close to Freya's pussy.

"Go on, it won't bite."

The youth touched Freya's labia and she let out a soft moan.

"Don't be shy; use both hands to open her up." I said.

The youth got more confident and started telling me what each part was called. When he got to Freya's clit I said,

"Rub it, and pull it; she won't mind."

I watched as Freya's pussy got wetter and more swollen. A couple more moans escaped from her mouth.

"Do what she did to me." I said.

The youth looked nervous so I said,

"It's okay she likes it when you do that. Listen to her moaning; that's a happy moan.

The youth's index finger slowly disappeared inside Freya.

"Move it in and out." I instructed.

He did, and I saw Freya get wetter.

"Okay, stop now. It's time to let your mate have a go."

Youth one stepped back and youth two eagerly moved in. He was more confident and quickly went through naming Freya's bits. When he got to her clit he rubbed and pulled and squeezed. Freya's moaning told us that she was enjoying it.

"Okay, that's enough of that, finger fuck her." I instructed the youth.

Freya was getting really turned on, but when I thought that she was getting close to cumming I stopped the youth.

"Okay, female anatomy lesson over. Now just look."

"Tanya, why did you stop him I was just getting close?" Freya asked,

"I know." I said with a grin on my face.

"Bitch."

Freya pulled herself onto the branch and just stood there with her feet wide apart. I could see her very wet pussy and inner thighs. If I could see that then the youths could see it as well.

"I've decided that I don't want to climb this tree anymore; instead I'll just frig myself right here." Freya said, and she did.

As the 2 youths and I watched she masturbated to an orgasm with her right hand while her left hand was used to stop herself from falling off the branch.

Personal satisfaction taken care of Freya jumped down and started walking off.

"Come on Tanya, I'm starting to get bored here."


As we walked off towards Freya pulled her 'skirt' down so that her pussy and butt were covered.


"So Tanya, have you got your clit and nipple jewellery with you?" Freya asked.

"Yes."

"Will you put them on, or is it in, when we get back?"

"If you want, but I daren't wear it outside the mobile home because it will attract attention and people might start thinking that I'm not a little kid."

"Wear it all day tomorrow; it's your last day here and it doesn't matter if you get asked to leave."

"Let me think about that, I don't know that I want the attention. Besides, aren't you going to have Alfie with you tomorrow?"

"I'm sure that he won't mind."

"Yeah, but I might."


We were soon back at the mobile home and realised that we were starting to get hungry. While I went and got my jewellery Freya phoned the on-site restaurant and ordered a pizza to be delivered. I told Freya that I'd stay in the bedroom while it was delivered. Freya laughed and said that she'd better get ready. Her version of ready was to get totally naked.

"I'm going to enjoy this;" she said then added "So did it hurt when you got pierced?"

"It did a bit, and I was sore for a few days, but it wasn't that bad," I told her.

Freya had one of the barbells and stirrups in her hands and was unscrewing it.

"Doesn't it feel funny when you have those chains dangling from your nips and clit?" Freya asked.

"At first it does, then you get used to it; but when the chain slides against your skin, or bounces against it, it reminds you that they're there, and what they're attached to. It's even better if something or someone gently tugs on the chain."

By that time the chain was dangling from my clit and Freya reached over and gently tugged it.

"Like this you mean?"

"Yeah, just like that." I replied.

Freya continued gently pulling the chain in all directions. When it rubbed against my clit it felt good.

"Stop it, I said, "I can't concentrate on getting this through the hole in my nipple."

"Let me help." Freya said.

Freya started playing with my left nipple, slowly teasing me as she slowly inserted the barbell and hooked the stirrup and chain on. Then she started gently tugging on each of the 3 chains in turn.

"Have you ever cum just by someone playing with the chains?"

"No, but if you don't stop doing that there might be a first time."

Freya didn't stop. She kept going and my AF kept rising.

"I'm gonna cum." I said and just started to cum when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Freya shouted.

The door opened and in came this gorgeous young man. When he saw us he stopped dead in his tracks and just stared. I wasn't so lucky; I couldn't stop cumming with number 17.

Freya stood back and the pair of them watched me.

"Looks good doesn't she?" Freya asked the man.

"So do you." He replied.


When I finally calmed down the man looked at me and said,

"You I recognise, I've seen you walking around the site. I take it that you're still being punished? Was that little performance part of the punishment? And what's with the chains?"

Before I could answer – even if I'd wanted to, the man turned to Freya and said,

"I haven't seen you before. Are you being punished too?"

"No, I just want to be like this. I like men looking at me." Freya said.

"Wow! We don't get many like you out here. I'd look at you two all day if I could. Are you going to put on a bit of a performance like your friend here?"

"And what sort of performance were you thinking of?" Freya asked as she walked over to the man who still had the pizza box in his hand.

The man adjusted his cock in his trousers as Freya continued,

"How about I give you a blowjob while my little friend here makes herself cum again?"

"Works for me." The man said.

"Oh, and we get the pizza for free."

"You do what you just said and we've got a deal."

The man put the pizza box down as Freya went and knelt in front of him. I hadn't wanted to frig myself in front of the man, but Freya had done a deal with him; besides, he'd just seen me cum, so I kept Freya's side of the bargain. I was still 'high' from cumming a couple of minutes previous, and the sight of Freya getting the man's hard cock out of his trousers and engulfing it with her mouth made making myself cum with number 18 quite quick and easy. I guess that the man watching me helped as well.

It wasn't such an intense orgasm, but it certainly was one.

It didn't take Freya long to make him cum, and she swallowed every drop.

"Do you want a go Tanya?" Freya asked.

"No, it's okay, my boyfriend wouldn't approve.

"Shame." The man said as he put his softening cock away and zipped up.

"Thanks for the appetiser." Freya said as she led the man to the door.

When he was gone I said,

"Wow Freya, I wasn't expecting that. You certainly do like exposing yourself, and me."

"Yeah, and I didn't think that you mind; you certainly seemed to enjoy it." Freya said.

"Can we have the pizza now please?"

"Yeah then I'll have to go, dad and Alfie will be back soon."

"Are you going back dressed like that?"

"I'd love to, but I don't think that my father would approve. As for Alfie, we'll see tomorrow."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet, but whichever way it goes I know that we'll all have a good time."

I was a bit concerned by that comment, but I let it go. We finished the pizza and Freya put her (her) skirt, tank top and trainers on and left. In a way I was looking forward to the next day, but at the same time I didn't want it to happen.


I cleared up, had a shower, texted Ryan and settled in bed with my kindle. Reading about Vanessa's adventures got me gently playing with clit and brought myself to a slow and gentle nineteenth orgasm.