My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch over we decided to go to the swimming pool. Freya decided that she'd go topless, but couldn't decide whether to wear her bikini bottoms or my tube top as a skirt again. In the end she decided on my tube top, taking her bikini bottoms in case she wanted to go for a swim or into the jacuzzi.

When we got to the pool we commandeered 2 sun loungers and lay there, Freya listening to her music and me starting to read about Vanessa's life. We'd both crossed our ankles when we'd got on the sun loungers and after a few minutes I saw that Freya was rhythmically squeezing her legs together. I wondered it that was making the steel balls clunk together.

About 15 minutes later I realised that I had uncrossed my legs and my knees had drifted apart. Vanessa's adventures were getting me horny.

Freya must have noticed because I suddenly felt the egg start vibrating.

"Oh no, not here, not with all these people around." I thought, but it was too late. Freya had got me started again, and she turned the egg up to take me to my peak.

I put the kindle down and gripped the sides of the sun lounger waiting for the inevitable. Freya was ignoring me but she had a slight grin on her face. She was looking around to see if anyone was looking at me.

I was beyond caring as number 11 hit me. My knuckles went white as I tried to stay still and quiet. I just about managed it and I don't think that anyone noticed.

As I returned to normal I looked at Freya. The grin was still there, her nipples looked very erect and her legs were no longer crossed. Anyone who cared to look must have been able to get a great view of her pussy. I guessed that it would be nearly as swollen and wet as mine.

Then I saw that Freya's stomach was jerking to a constant rhythm. After a few puzzled seconds I decided that she was clenching and un-clenching her pussy muscles. I guessed that doing that was clunking the steel balls together inside her. I continued to watch her, occasionally looking round to see if anyone was looking at us. No one was.

Freya started shaking and she too gripped the side of the sun lounger. I grinned as Freya reached her climax. Fortunately she managed a quiet one. I hate to think what would have happened if she'd been as noisy as she'd been earlier.

The egg was still on full throttle and I approaching number 12. I was getting tired as well. My knuckles went white again as I fought to stay still and quiet.

I think that I managed not to attract any unwanted attention.

"Time for a swim Freya;" I said, "and please switch the damn egg off."

Fortunately, Freya did then she said,

"I'll have to change into my bikini bottoms."

With that she got the bikini bottoms out of her bag, stood up, pulled her 'skirt' right off then put the bottoms on. She may only have been totally naked for a couple of seconds, but she did attract the attention of one man who I saw staring at her.


We dived in and it was so good to relax knowing that the egg was switched off and that the control was in Freya's bag.


We stayed in the water for about 15 minutes before Freya wanted to go into the jacuzzi. As we climbed out I noticed that Freya's bikini bottoms were hanging quite low, she'd probably not tied the strings very tight and when the material got wet it had slid down revealing the top of her butt crack and part of her hairless pubes.

The warm bubbles felt great; if the swimming pool was relaxing then the jacuzzi was heaven. I sat there with my head back on the edge of the jacuzzi and my eyes closed. It was wonderful.

When I opened my eyes and looked at Freya I saw her bikini bottoms in a heap on the side of the jacuzzi. One of her arms was out of the water and the other was under the water. By the look on her face that hand was frigging her pussy.

After a minute or so Freya's face got a satisfied smile on it. A few seconds later Freya said,

"Your turn; I want to see you cum again my little exhibitionist. How many is it so far today then, 11 or 12?"

"Twelve actually; and you've got the nerve to call me an exhibitionist after that little display on the sun lounger. Wearing that belt and showing what you were showing made you look more naked than actually being naked. At least I look like a kid. With those tits you definitely look like a gorgeous woman... And how many are you up to today?"

"I think it's about 5 or 6, I'm not really counting. Come on then, I want you to get up to your 15 so that I can borrow that egg."

It was only early afternoon and I was up to 12 orgasms. I thought about another new dress as my right hand descended to my clit.

I was just getting worked up when a middle-aged man came and climbed into the jacuzzi. I looked down and checked that the bubbles were hiding what I was doing then continued. As I frigged myself I looked at the man. I hadn't seen him around the pool so I wondered if he realised that he was sat opposite 2 naked young women.

I looked at Freya and saw a glazed face; I smiled and assumed that she was doing the same as I was.

When number 13 arrived I managed to keep my mouth shut and the jerks and shaking were all under the bubbles. My face however wasn't, and I must have had a few unusual facial expressions as the man asked me if I was okay. I waited until I was capable of giving a coherent response and told him that I was okay.

After a few minutes rest I decided that I was going for number 14. I'd just got into it when Freya decided that she was getting out. She tuned and picked up her bikini bottoms the stood up. The expression on the man's face was priceless. There was no way that he was expecting Freya to be naked. Freya's pussy was about 2 feet from his face for a couple of seconds before she climbed out and walked back to the sun lounger with her bikini bottoms screwed-up in her hand.

When she got there she wrapped her towel round herself and sat down. I saw her reach for the remote control and was surprised that it could communicate with the egg with me being in the jacuzzi. The egg burst into life, on full blast.

It wasn't long before I was cumming again, but this time my hand was cupping my throbbing pussy under the water. Number 14 was a really intense one and the man opposite was staring at my screwed-up face all the time. At least I managed to stay quiet.


Freya must have realised that I'd just cum because I saw her grinning and holding the remote control up. She switched the egg off and I relaxed. After a minute or so I decided to join Freya. I wanted to get out and over to the sun lounger without anyone seeing me but that was impossible so I just did what Freya had done.

I didn't look at the man as I put my pussy 2 feet in front of his face. I just climbed out and walked.

I lay on the sun lounger next to Freya and breathed a sigh of relief. I told Freya that I wanted to go back to the mobile home. Freya agreed and stood up; the towel still wrapped round her.


Somehow we managed to get back to the mobile home without either Freya switching the egg on, or her taking the towel off and showing the world her tits and pussy.

Once there Freya dropped the towel and led me out the back.

"How many are you up to Tanya?"

"Fourteen."

"Oh goody; 1 more to go. Come on."

Freya grabbed my hand and the 2 naked girls walked out onto the beach. Just as we got on to the sand Freya switched the egg on. Fortunately there weren't that many people near us because I jumped a little.

"I want your last egg induced orgasm of the day to be outside, in totally natural surroundings, with perhaps the odd 1 or 2 strangers watching you."

"Please Freya; can we go back to the mobile home? I'm tired and I was to rest for a while."

"No my little exhibitionist you're going to cum right here; at one with nature."

With that Freya turned the egg up to full blast and I had no choice but to accept the inevitable. Freya was still holding my hand and she slowly led me along down the beach to the water's edge.

We didn't make it because I stopped and started shaking; my arms and legs jerking as number 15 hit me. I nearly collapsed onto the sand but Freya held me up.

A passing young couple must have thought that I was having some sort of epileptic fit because the woman asked Freya if I was okay. When I heard the woman ask I was expecting Freya to tell her what was really happening, but instead she said,

"Yes, thank you, she's just practising for play that she's in. She plays the part of a girl that fakes illness to get money out of people. Thank you."

The couple obviously bought it because they kept walking.

Freya left the egg on at full blast as my spasms subsided a little then rose up again. I dropped to my knees (spread wide) and let out a few low moans. I wanted to scream out but I wasn't going to do that out there.

Finally Freya turned the egg off as she stood in front of me grinning. As I calmed down she said,

"Your pussy's been blowing little bubbles in your juices as they've been flooding out; look."

I looked down and saw that there were some little bubbles in my juices. I quickly stood up and squeezed my legs together.


"Now you've got your 15 can I borrow the egg please? I want some of that fun." Freya asked.

"Yes, but I'm not squeezing it out, down here; let's go back to the mobile home."


We walked back and then squeezed out the foreign bodies that were inside our bodies. I cleaned them up then put new batteries in the egg. Passing it to Freya I held it out and said,

"Swap this for the control; I want to make you suffer like you did me."

Freya grinned, passed me the control and said,

"I hope so."

"So where and how do you want to start Freya?" I asked.

"How about right here and now?"

I switched the egg on at low power. Even though Freya was watching me she still jumped a bit.

"Let's go for a walk." Freya said, and headed outside and towards the beach.

I was glad that she chose the beach because there was more chance of her getting away with being naked on the beach than in amongst the mobile homes.

We hadn't got more than 50 yards when Freya asked me to turn the egg up, so I did, on to full. Thirty seconds layer Freya stopped walking and started shaking.

"Oh fuck, shit, fuck, fuck, aaarrrggghhhh, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Freya put out a hand for me to grab, she needed a bit of support. I turned the egg down but Freya said,

"No.......... back up to full......... please."

So I did, and Freya dropped to the sand. She lay there on her back; legs spread wide, and just shook and jerked. It was a good job that no one else was nearby. I could see her juices flowing out of her pussy.

After a good 30 seconds there was no sign of Freya's spasms stopping. After another 30 seconds I decided to turn the egg off, Freya looked like she was about to collapse and die. It took another minute for the spasms to stop and for her to look almost normal.

"That was fucking amazing." Freya finally said, "It was like I was on a different planet; nothing seemed real. It was wonderful."

"Ready for another?"

"No, yes, no; give me a minute please. Let's go back to the mobile home; I want to find a man to do that in front of him."

"You can't go walking around the holiday park like that; you'll get arrested. You'll have to put your bikini bottoms on."

"I'll wear your tube top as a skirt again; I don't want my pussy covered. I want a man to see it as I'm cumming."

"Bloody hell girl. Listen to yourself; and you've got the nerve to call me an exhibitionist."

"I never said that I wasn't one."

"True."

"Besides, I wasn't one until I met you. Look what you've turned me into Tanya."

"Don't go blaming me Freya; I didn't ask you to strip off and flaunt your body in front of those young men."

"No you didn't, but if you hadn't been naked then I wouldn't have thought of doing it."

"Hey Freya, that's not my fault, I didn't want to spend all my time naked and to cum 15 times a day."

"Yes you did, you want those new dresses."

"Well yeah, but........."

"But nothing; you wouldn't have done it if you didn't want to Tanya."

"It was a bet, a challenge' of course I've got to do it."

"Not if you really didn't want to."


Fortunately we'd got back to the mobile home by then because I didn't know what to say; so I switched the egg back on, on low.

"Take that bitch." I said.

"Slut." Freya said; and turned and kissed me full on the lips, before turning and picking up a towel off a sun lounger.

"Can you rub the sand off my back and butt please Tanya?"

When I'd finished I went and got the tube top for Freya to wear as a skirt. She put it on and we walked out onto the main path through the holiday park.

"Oooow, that's nice." Freya said as she rubbed her stomach.

I hadn't noticed before but Freya's nipples were very big and they looked hard. I smiled and felt mine remind me that they were there.

A couple of people passed us and didn't take any notice of our state of dress. By the time we'd got near the entrance Freya's skirt had ridden up and her pussy was on display.

"Let's go out onto the main road." Freya said in a kind of suggestive way. The egg must have started to get at her and I wondered what exhibitionistic thing she was thinking of.


As we walked down the road a car with a couple of young men in it beeped its horn and the men shouted something at us. I couldn't understand what they actually said, but I could guess what sort of thing it was.


"Can we go back now?" I asked.

"Not yet, I haven't cum yet." Freya replied.

"I can soon fix that." I said, and turned the egg up to full blast.

Freya's arousal had been simmering nicely and it didn't take long for her suddenly shout,

"Oh fuck!" and she start cumming.

No sooner than she'd started, a car pulled up alongside us. It was the car with the 2 young men it that had passed by a couple of minutes previously. One of the men started to ask for some directions, but stopped speaking as soon as he saw Freya shaking all over.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, she's just cumming." I replied. It was really nice to not be the centre of attraction.

The 3 of us just watched Freya shaking and listening to her moans and expletives. She went on for ages and I was wondering if it was because she was stood there, naked, in front of 2 unknown young men. Then I remembered that the egg was still on full blast. I reached for the control and switched it off.

Freya's reaction was almost immediate. She started coming down from her high.

When she was just about back to normal, the young man asked us where some place that I'd never heard of was. I told him so and grabbed Freya's arm and started pulling her towards the holiday park.

"Was that good enough for you?" I asked Freya.

"That was so cool; I want to do it again." Freya replied.

"The chances of 2 more young men stopping their car alongside us in the next 5 minutes are so remote that it just ain't going to happen. Let's get back to the mobile home."

Freya didn't object as I led her though the park to the mobile home. We passed a few people but no one took much notice of us.


No sooner than we'd gone through the door Freya took her skirt (my tube top) off and asked me for the control. She switched the egg back on and went out the back and lay on one of the sun loungers.

Freya was obviously craving more orgasms because she was jerking about in pleasure for the next half hour or so. I just lay on the other sun lounger, rested, and read Vanessa's story 'If only I knew then what I know now.' That got me horny and about half way through the story I realised that my hand had gone to my pussy and my fingers were playing with my clit.

By the time that I got to the end of the story I was so close that I just kept going and gave myself number 16. As I calmed down I saw that Freya had stopped making herself cum and was watching me with a contented look on her face.

We both lay there for a while, soaking up the late afternoon sun. It was Freya that broke the silence by saying,

"Let's go for a gentle stroll, no egg and no Ben Wa balls; just a relaxing stroll."

"Okay, but you'll have to take it out, and put a skirt on Freya."

"Okay." Freya said and she stood up, squat down and squeezed the egg out. Catching it she put it to her mouth and licked it.

"I taste quite nice really."

We went inside. Freya put the egg on the table then my top round her hips and we left. We slowly wandered round the paths, talking about boys, sex, orgasms and her brother Alfie. Apparently Freya's father was going off golfing on his own the next day, leaving both of them behind. I asked Freya what she was going to do but she hadn't decided. She wanted to spend the day with me but didn't want to abandon Alfie.

"Bring him along."

As soon as I'd said it I realised that I was inviting a 17 or 18 year old young man to look at me naked all day. What's more, if I was going to complete Ryan's challenge, and get myself another dress, I was inviting that man to watch me have 15 orgasms. What the hell was I thinking?

"Yeah, I could," Freya said, "he hasn't seen me without clothes on for years, maybe it's time to educate him. What about you Tanya, could you put up with a horny teenager staring at you all day?"

"Yeah no problem." I stupidly replied. Of course I minded; I didn't want a young man watching me cum multiple times. Even once was once too many.


We found ourselves near the kids play area and those 2 damn youths were there again. They weren't on the equipment; they were messing about near some big trees at the other end. One of them was trying to climb up a tree.

For some reason, Freya guided me over to the teenagers. As we got close I looked over to Freya and saw her tweak her nipples. The minx wanted them to see her nipples all hard. I looked down at mine and saw that they were already hard. I also saw that my top had worked its way up a bit and the front of Freya's slit was on display. I guessed that this was going to be a 'Freya showing-off' session. I didn't mind that, at least it took the attention away from me.

"Whatchya doin?" Freya asked.

"What does it look like?" One of the youths replied.

"I bet that either of us 2 can climb higher that he can." Freya said pointing at the youth just off the ground in the tree.

"Bet you can't." Another youth said.

"Right then, you see how high you can get then we'll show you how it's done."

"Yeah right." One of the youths said. "Get out of the way Ben I'm going to show these 2 girls what a man can do."

I smiled to myself and had a good look at the tree. The branches started quite low and there were enough of them; although some looked quite far apart. I reckoned that I could climb it.

The first problem that the youth had was getting onto the first branch. Its height was such that the youth had to jump up, grab the branch and pull himself up onto it. It was difficult for him, but he managed it.

Five minutes later he was as far as he could get and he started to come down.

"Beat that." The youth said.

"Off you go Tanya, you can get higher." Freya said.

"Why me, you were the one saying that you could beat the youths." I said.

"I'll climb it in a minute, you go first." Freya almost ordered.


I went to the tree and jumped up. I grabbed the branch and pulled myself up so that my waist was over the branch. Then I swung my right leg out and up, and got my foot on the branch. All I had to do was push myself up so that I could start climbing from there, but Freya suddenly shouted,

"Stop! Hold it there Tanya; I just need to do something."

The thing was, my left leg was hanging straight down and my right leg was at 90 degrees with my foot on the branch. In other words, my pussy was spread wide.

"Hey youths," Freya said, "time for a human anatomy lesson."