My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

Freya shook her head; she looked a bit nervous as she squat down.

"Put some spit on it so that it'll go in easy."

"I don't think that I'll need that." Freya said.

"You must be as horny as me."

Freya gently pushed the egg up her vagina.

"As far as you can get it."

Freya's finger disappeared, came out then she slowly stood up.

"I feel full."

I smiled and picked up the remote control.

"Are you ready for this?"

Freya nodded so I switched the egg onto low.

Freya gasped then her face settled to a contented smile.

"Ooow, that's nice. I've got to get one of these things."

I let it run for a minute then turned it up to full.

"Aaarrrggghhh! Bloody hell, that's wonderful."

Thirty seconds later she started cumming. I thought that I could be loud, but Freya was unbelievable. I thought that the neighbours might come over and complain.

Freya put out an arm for me to help steady her; she did look as though she might collapse into a quivering pile of jelly. I switched the egg off.

When Freya got some way back to normal she said,

"Bloody hell Tanya; I think that I could get up to 15 in less than an hour with that thing. I really do have to get one of those."

I let her wallow in the aftermath for a few minutes then asked her for the egg and added,

"If I don't get started soon I won't have the energy to get to 15."

Freya squat down and squeezed. On the third attempt the egg popped out and fell on the floor. I rinsed the dirt from the floor off and squat down and pushed it in. When I stood up I gave Freya the Ben Wa balls (which I'd taken out when I was in the shower) and said,

"Your turn."

Freya took them and pushed them in.

"As far as you can." I added. "Remember, if you feel them slipping out, stop and clench your pussy. You should be able to keep them in with a bit of practice."

When Freya stood up she grabbed the egg's remote control and said,

"I'm going to have some fun with this."

I'd only known Freya for less than 24 hours but I trusted her, but at the same time I wondered if she had a cruel streak that I hadn't seen before; I hoped not.


"If you're going to read a book then I'm going to listen to my mp3 player." Freya said as she picked up her bag and we went out the back and set ourselves up on 2 sun loungers.

As we settled Freya told me that she'd never sunbathed naked before and was a bit worried that someone might see her.

"I've done it the last couple of days, and the week that we were here last year, and I've not had any problems." I said.

"Yeah, but you're an exhibitionist."

"I'm not an exhibitionist."


I'd just got into reading about Vanessa's Holiday in the South of France when Freya switched the egg on to low. I jumped a bit, smiled at Freya then got back to the story.

Five minutes later I couldn't concentrate on Vanessa and her friends having a race carrying wine bottles in their pussies and put the kindle down. I let Freya bring me to my third orgasm of the day. It was a good one, causing my muscles to spasm and my mouth to let out long moans.

As my body returned to normal and the Freya turned the egg off, I looked at Freya and saw a big grin on her face.

"I'm enjoying this; I'm going to have some fun with you today my girl."

"I enjoyed that as well, but please don't make me cum in front of strangers, it's so embarrassing." I replied.

"We'll see, I think that perhaps you secretly enjoy things like that." Freya said.

"No I don't, please don't do it Freya."

"We'll see." Freya said as she switched the egg back on, on low.

It was pointless picking up my kindle and I just lay there waiting for the inevitable fourth orgasm. I was just getting close as Freya turned the egg off.

I groaned and asked her why she'd done that.

"I want you to be a horny little exhibitionist all day. Besides, I don't want you to get worn out, or should I say orgasmed out too soon. Can a girl get orgasmed out? I've never had more than 4 in 1 day. What's the most that you've had in 1 day?"

"Eighteen, yesterday; I think. If I'm having lots all together I tend to loose count. I suppose that spreading them over a day helps me to keep track of how many." I said; "and I'm not an exhibitionist."

Freya grinned,

"Of course not. Oh, these Ben Whatsit balls aren't doing anything for me, I can hardly feel them."

"You won't, not just lying there. You have to move around to get them clunking together." I said.

"Shall we go for a walk then?" Freya asked.

"Okay, but it will have to be round the holiday park; I don't want to risk losing one of the balls."

"I can't go round the park, not like this."

"If I can then you can."

"No I can't, I don't look like a young kid."

"Tell you what, let's just go for a walk round this mobile home and see how it goes?"

"I can't."

"Yes you can."

As I said that I got up I grabbed Freya's hand and pulled her up.

"No, I can't do this." Freya said.

"Yes you can." I replied; pulling Freya towards the end of the home.

"See, no one's looking. Move your hands; you'll attract attention to yourself."

"I thought that you said no one was looking."

"They aren't, so drop your hands."

We continued walking and Freya said,

"I can feel the balls clunking together. It feels nice."


We made it back to the sun loungers without incident and as we sat down Freya said,

"I enjoyed that, I've got a tingling."

"Shall we do it again?"

"NO! Once was quite enough for me; get back to your kindle."


I did, but 5 minutes later Freya turned the egg back on, on low.

I smiled and continued reading.

A few minutes later the egg vibrations increased. Two minutes after that number 4 arrived.

I got back to my kindle and started reading about Vanessa's trip to London. That reminded me of my time in a London hotel while Ryan was on another training course.

I was still wet from my previous orgasm, but instead of the fresh air drying me I was getting wetter; and hornier. If Freya didn't turn the egg off number 5 would arrive soon.

Freya must have seen what state I was in and instead of turning the egg off she turned it up to full. Number 5 hit me as I lay there with my legs open and Freya staring at me. Not content with giving me 1 orgasm, she left the egg switched on full until I'd had number 6. I was so glad when she finally turned it off; I was knackered.

"Enough, please Freya, I need a rest. I need to do something different for a while." I said. "How about we got for a walk?"

"Okay," Freya said, "I'll just put some clothes on then we can go for a wander around the site."

"I was thinking more of once more round the mobile home then out onto the beach. It's still only mid-morning and I haven't seen anyone go down to the beach yet."

"Okay, give me a second to put a skirt and top on then we'll go."

"No, you can come like that, you've been round the mobile home, and out onto the beach once today without any clothes on so you can do it again. You know that you want to Freya." I said.

"Yes and no, I like the idea but I don't want to be seen by anyone."

"Come on, I bet that you won't regret it, and those balls will take your mind of your lack of clothes."

"Weeeeell, okay then, can you go and have a look to see if anyone is out there?"

"Okay then."

I said and got up and went round the corner. I didn't go all the way, only out of sight of Freya. After standing there for a minute I went back and told her that no one was there.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Are you sure that it's clear?" Freya asked.

"Would I?"

"I'm not sure; I think that you're trying to turn me into another exhibitionist, like you." Freya said as she got up and walked over to me.

"I'm not an exhibitionist."

"Yeah, yeah."

We walked round the corner, out onto the main path through the site and I was both glad and sad that there was no one else there. Glad because I didn't really want anyone to see me, and sad because there was no one to see Freya. I wanted her to know what it was like to be naked in public.

We got round the back of the mobile home and then went onto the path to the beach. There were a few people there, but way off in the distance.

"We'll turn back before we get to them." Freya said as she walked swinging her arms.

After a minute or so she said,

"These balls are funny; every time they knock together I get this little jolt. I can see why you like them."

"So you've never been naked in public before Freya?"

"Not before today."

"How are you enjoying it?"

"It's a nice feeling and a scary feeling. I like the feeling of the warm air all over me, the freedom of having no clothes. I don't want to be seen by anyone but I do want to be seen by lots of people, especially men. I don't really understand it."

"Wait until you try swimming naked; now that IS a nice feeling." I said. "You're getting a bit turned-on by this, aren't you Freya?"

"Well yes, but I think that might just be the clunking in my pussy, how can you tell?"

"Your nipples are a bit of a giveaway."

Freya giggled then said,

"You must be turned-on as well then."

With that she turned the egg onto low. I saw her hand go to up to the control that was still hanging from her neck so it wasn't a surprise when it went on.

We kept walking. As we got closer to the people that were sunbathing, I expected Freya to say that she wanted to turn back, but she kept walking; even when we got close to a couple of teenage lads.

I looked at Freya's face, she was blushing, but she had that wanting, lustful look. I was sure that she wanted the lads to look at her. Her nipples certainly did, they looked rock hard.

As we got passed the lads Freya said,

"OMG! That was awesome. Did you see their faces as they looked at me? I could tell that one of them definitely had a boner. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. Are they still looking at me?"

"Do you want them to look at you?"

"Fuck yes."

"Turn and look at them Freya."

Freya did turn, and she stood there shaking as the waves rushed over her.

I wasn't doing any better (or worse); the egg and Freya's condition got me cumming as well. I reached out to Freya and we held each other's hand as Freya's second and my seventh orgasm of the day took control of our bodies.

All that time Freya was staring at the lads. I wondered if they creamed their pants – that was if they knew what was happening.


We got control of our bodies back and started walking again.

"That was fucking awesome." Freya said; "now I know why you like being naked all the time."

"I don't like being naked all the time, I told you; it's Ryan that talks me into doing it."

"Whatever. You can't tell me that you didn't enjoy that."

"Of course I did, but I wouldn't have been here if it hadn't of been for Ryan. Oh, and can you turn the egg off please."

"It was your idea to go for a walk on the beach with both of us naked, and these things inside us."

I couldn't argue with that.


"Let's do it again." Freya said.

"What! No, no, I don't want to."

Freya grabbed my hand and we set-off running – away from the lads. After about 100 yards she turned us round and we set-off back, towards the holiday park, and those lads.

All of a sudden I felt the vibrations in the egg increase and realised what Freya was doing. The running was to get Ben Wa doing his job so that she was ready to cum again, and the turning the remote control up was to make sure that I'd cum as well.

We got closer and closer to the lads, and I could tell that I couldn't last much longer. I wanted to keep running past the lads but Freya stopped right in front of them. She was still holding my hand as she turned so that we were facing the lads. She'd timed it right and we both started cumming again. Freya's third and my eighth orgasm of the day. This time Freya got vocal; and I let out a couple of low moans.

The 2 lads just stared. One had a blank expression on his face but the other was grinning from ear to ear. As I calmed down I saw a wet patch on one of the lads shorts grow. I wondered if he'd creamed his pants.

When Freya was back to normal she said,

"Did you like that boys? Shame that's all you're going to get."

With that Freya pulled my hand and we walked off. When we were out of hearing range Freya said,

"That was fucking awesome Tanya. Have you ever done anything like that?"

"If you turn the egg off I'll tell you about some of the times that my so-called friends have made me cum with people watching me," I said.

We walked back to the mobile home with me telling Freya about just a few of my humiliating experiences. On the way we saw 2 couples walking in the opposite direction. Both of the men looked at Freya's tits. Thankfully, none of them took any notice of me.


Back on the sun loungers Freya was really enjoying my humiliating memories. When I'd finished she said,

"Think of all those men who were lusting after your body, think of all those orgasms, and the fucking that you got afterwards. You really are a lucky girl."

"I don't feel it."

"You should, I wish that I had done half of what you've done."


It was lunchtime and we were both felling hungry. I didn't have much food in the kitchen

"Do you think that I could get away with going to the shop naked?" Freya asked.

"No, not naked, your bald pubes look like a little girl but those tits are too big for you to be a little girl; but you might get away with topless; people seem more tolerant at the coast."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I saw a couple of topless women at the swimming pool the other day. Alfie couldn't take his eyes off them. Maybe I should let him look at mine; and my pussy. It's a long time since we saw each other without clothes on and I want to see what his cocks like these days."

"How will he seeing you naked get you to see his cock?"

"I'll do the 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' thing. We can do it tomorrow, dad's going out but Alfie is supposed to be staying here, to keep me company."


Freya put on her skirt then said,

"Can I try on one of your skirts, this one is so heavy that there's no way that I'll be able to flash anyone."

I took Freya to where all the clothes that I brought with me were. There were 3 skirts and a few tops. Freya said,

"You didn't bring much with you; I guess that you knew you wouldn't be wearing much. Can I wear this as a skirt?"

Freya was holding the tube top that I'd brought.

"That's a top." I said.

"I know, but it will make a great skirt, just what I have in mind."

"Well okay, but it will look more like a belt than a skirt."

"That's what I'm hoping." Freya said.

And it did look like a belt. The top of her butt crack was showing and I'm sure that if she bent over, even the slightest bit, her butt would be showing. As for the front, With Freya stood up straight I could just about see a hint of her vulva. I wondered how much would be showing when she walked about.


We set of to the shop with me wearing absolutely nothing except for the egg; and Freya wearing only my skirt and my Ben Wa balls.

We got about half way there when those damn youths appeared again. This time they seemed more interested in Freya's tits. I saw Freya's hand go up to her chest, but it wasn't to cover her breasts, it was to switch the egg on. I wasn't expecting that and I jumped a little and gasped.

"Like what you see boys?" Freya asked them.

I don't think that they were expecting Freya to be so 'up front' and they just stood there staring and watched up walk passed them.


The egg was still purring away inside me as we went into the shop. There was only the man serving in the shop. He looked at both Freya and I but he never said anything about our state of dress. Freya must have decided to try to tease the man because she decided to bend over (at the waist with straight legs) to check something on a low shelf.

I nearly let out a gasp as I realised what both the shopkeeper and I could see. Freya's pussy was all swollen and wet. I looked over to the man and saw a slight grin on his face.

The show only lasted a few seconds before Freya stood up and said,

"I think that we'll just get a tin of sardines and a baguette;" and she went and got them as the man and I just watched.

"Tanya, can I have some money please?"

I went to the counter and opened my purse. As I gave the man some money I wondered if he could hear the egg vibrating away inside me. That thought made my AF rise. I had to get out of there. I certainly didn't want to have an orgasm standing in that shop, in front of that man.


We got about 10 yards away from the shop before it hit me. I was shaking and moaning. The problem was that those damn youths were still there.

"Is she cumming again?" One of the boys said.

"Err yes, but how did you know? It's her ninth time today." Freya said.

"Because we saw her on the swings yesterday and she cumming then."

"Tanya! You've been cumming in front of these teenagers; how could you? Haven't you got any morals?" Freya said.

I couldn't answer her. I was a little pre-occupied.

When I could talk I said,

"Listen who's talking, remember what you did on the beach a couple of hours ago. I bet that if I told you to go and sit on the swings and show your pussy to these teenagers you would, wouldn't you?"

"Come on Tanya; and come on boys. That's if you don't want to miss the show."

Freya grabbed my hand and almost dragged me to the kid's play area. Fortunately it wasn't far away, and there was no one there.

Freya took me to the swings and told me to sit on one of them. As soon as I was sat down she pushed me so that I was swinging backwards and forwards. The thing was, Freya hadn't turned the egg off. It was still on low, but Freya turned it up to full.

Freya got on the next swing and started swinging back and forwards. As she swung, her legs were wide open. I was sat on the swing next to her and I could see her pussy so the boys in front of her must have had a great view.

The egg got the better of me and I had my tenth orgasm of the day. Like the last time on the swing I was hanging on for dear life. I remember moaning and cursing as the boys just stared.

As the waves subsided I said,

"Turn it off Freya, pleeease."

Fortunately Freya took pity on me and turned the egg off.


"That was fun, now watch me." Freya said.

Freya's swinging was quite slow by then and she was able to let go of the chain with her right hand, which moved to her exposed pussy. She started frigging herself while the boys and I watched.

Freya's AF must have been high. Either the balls were working over-time, or she gets really turned on just by boys looking at her, because it didn't take long for her to cum.

All the time the teenagers just stared at her.

When she was done Freya got off the swing, pulled her 'skirt' back over her butt and told me to get off my swing. Then she turned to the teenagers and said,

"Okay, shows over; go and have a wank somewhere."

With that she picked up the bag with our lunch in it, grabbed my hand and we walked away, leaving 2 stunned youths.

As we got out of earshot Freya said,

"That was fun; we'll have to do that again before we leave."

"And you call me an exhibitionist." I said.


We got back to the mobile home, made lunch and sat on the sun loungers eating. Oh, Freya had taken her 'skirt' off as soon as we'd got back.


"So how many are you up to today Tanya?"

"Ten;" I replied, "Only another 5 and I'll get another dress out of Ryan.

"Good," Freya replied, "We'll have to get the next 5 over quickly; I'd like to borrow that egg – if you don't mind."

With that Freya turned the egg on to full for a few seconds.

"Don't want you forgetting what's coming, or should I say cumming." Freya said.