My Job as a Tester Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's a loaded statement." I reply looking at the puzzled look on her face. Then I add, "How will I know if I don't like it unless I try it."

Denise smiles, "I see your point but if you do find something that is beyond your boundaries just let me know! I will be there at the beginning and end of each session. That way you can tell me right then if there is a problem." She hands me a cup of coffee and says, "Here you go, I would like you to be able to wet yourself either before Debbie starts her session with you or just after. That way she can get some practice changing you. Most of our future clients are men and most of the ladies don't have a lot of time changing a man's diaper. There are also several new products that we need to test. So if you don't mind and since you seem to enjoy testing so much I'd like to keep using you as a tester for a while?"

"I don't mind. Actually I'm having fun doing the testing." I state while she refills my cup. "Is there anything I should do with Debbie that I did or didn't do with Sarah?"

"Just play by ear and see how she handles it." She replies with a grin. Then as an afterthought she adds, "What is your views on the restraints you were in? I'll need your opinion on each new product that way we can give the customer a recommendation on it."

I think for a minute then say, "After you placed the mittens on me it was pretty much inescapable. It made me feel somewhat helpless and unable to control the situation. I had to do whatever Sarah said as if she was my mommy. So on a scale from one to ten; I think I'd give it an eight. As for Sarah I feel she did a very good job as a mommy. She fluctuated her voice to emphasize her points." I sit there a minute then I ask "Just out of curiosity does Ben do any product testing? I don't want to be noisy or anything I'm just interested that's all."

"Ben does some product testing but, he has a lot of boundaries which makes a lot of the product testing a problem." Denise says. "That's why I glad you came along and I'm also glad to her about Sarah!"

I have another cup of coffee while we talk. She points out that if I keep drinking coffee like I am I won't have a problem getting ready for Debbie. I smile at her and say, "I've pretty much got it made. I get diapered by beautiful ladies that enjoy doing that and when I wet myself they are not only willing to change me but eager for the chance."

Denise laughs and says, "I hadn't really thought about that. If I had known sooner we could have been doing this a couple of weeks ago!"

"That would have been nice but you didn't ask and I didn't tell." I say. While we were talking I finished up with her computer. "There you go your all set. Now I have to get Debbie started!" I say.

I walk over to Debbie's desk. "Are you ready to get started or are you busy?" I ask.

"No, I ready to go." Debbie says as she stands up. She is only about four inches taller than I am. "Okay sweetie lets go." She says as she takes me by the hand like a child.

We get to the Break room and Denise is there waiting on us. "Ben just went to get a new product for you two to test out for us." Denise says.

Shortly after Ben enters the break room with a strange looking stroller. Denise explains it is a design that she had made so it could be our own custom line of products. She shows us all the different positions it can be in. Along with the restraints it has a special feature in the seat. A vibrator placed in the center of the seat so if you sit down it will press against their bottom.

"There are a couple of other features that you can explore on your own." Denise says.

Denise laughs as Debbie checks my diaper and I start wetting just a second after her hand is on my diaper which startles her. She smiles and moves to the stroller and positions it into a low changing table then helps me onto it. Once I'm on it she checks me again to see if I'm done wetting myself.

When I finish filling my diaper she removes it and starts to clean me up. She has me turn over and she wipes my bottom with the wet nap.

Debbie gets another diaper and gets ready to put it on me. Denise asks her if she was going to check my temperature. "I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me to do that." Debbie says.

She gets a thermometer and starts to put in my butt. Denise tells her that I need to be prepared first. I clinch my butt and pull my legs closer together. Debbie starts putting the straps on my legs and securing my body to the table then stops and undoes them.

"I have a better idea on how to handle this!" Debbie says. Then she helps me off the table. She sits down and raises her skirt enough to expose her thigh high stockings. Then she bends me over her lap, forcing my penis between her thighs. When she is sure I'm not moving around anymore. She places one hand on my back and starts spanking my bottom. "If mommy wants to check your temperature, you should relax and let mommy do it!" Debbie says. She stops and pulls on a rubber glove. "Denise would you hand me the KY jelly, please." Debbie asks.

She looks at me and says, "Since you want to tighten your naughty little bottom, mommy will just have to make sure she doesn't have any more problems inserting the thermometer!" She starts inserting her finger, once it is inside me she slowly moves it in and out of my bottom. After a little while of this she inserts a second finger, wiggling them around stretching and loosening my little hole.

I moan a little from the feeling. "So baby likes this does he?" Debbie asks. "Answer me baby; tell mommy if you like this."

"Yes, it feels good" I reply.

She gives my butt a couple of whacks. "That's not how you talk to mommy. Now tell me if baby likes this!" She is continuing wiggling her finger while she moving them in and out of my little hole stretching it even more.

"Yes, mommy it feels good in baby's bottom." I reply slowly.

Denise smiles and nods to Debbie. She watches Debbie continue sliding her two fingers in and out of my bottom. Then she reaches over and gets a thermometer and hands it Debbie.

Debbie takes the thermometer and slowly slides it into my stretched hole. "There that's better baby." Debbie says. "Are you going to give me anymore problems?"

"No mommy." I reply.

She continues to screw my hole with the thermometer for a little while. Then she removes it and replaces it with her finger. "There that was a good baby and since you were good and you like this you can have a little more before I put on your diaper." She says.

Denise smiles and hands Debbie a disposable diaper. "Here you go. Use this one we need to test this brand and now is a good time."

Debbie removes her finger and gently rubs my bottom. "Time to put on your diaper baby." She says. Then she lays me back on the stroller and diapers me. Once she makes sure it fits well she adjusts the stroller and places me in the restraints. Then she turns on the vibrator on low so it presses against my bottom. Smiling she says, "That's a good baby. Now it's time to let you nurse. You must be hungry after that." Then she adjusts the stroller so I am able to nurse.

But before I do Debbie asks me to try to get out of the stroller. I try but I can't get my hands where I can use them. She exposes her breasts and allows me to nurse. She starts rubbing me through my diaper. I tell her I'm close to Cumming and she praises me.

"That's a good baby! Letting mommy know you were close to Cumming." Debbie says. After about ten minutes she changes nipples.

I just sit there and continue to suckle getting wonderfully sweet milk from her breasts. As I am nursing I think of all the people who would like to be in my place and I smile to myself.

She gets done nursing me when the other ladies enter the break room for lunch. They smile because they can see that I am extremely wet. Denise asks who would like to change me. The Spanish lady is the first to speak up as she places her hand on my diaper.

Her name is Rosa, she is the same height that I am but she is very muscular. She smiles at me as she asks Denise if she should take me back to the changing room or do it here in the break room.

"Well he is secured down and I have another diaper we need to test anyway so, I'd say do it here." Denise says with a smile as she sees the ladies position themselves in order to get a good view. She hands Rosa a big thick cloth diaper.

Rosa whistles, "Now that is a thick diaper, how much can it hold?" she asks. Denise just shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know if his plastic pants will fit over these!" she says. "Oh well, on to the fun stuff." She states as she starts undoing the diaper.

Denise looks for a moment then just a Rosa is starting to change me she asks, "Are you alright with being changed right here in front of everyone Mac?"

"Every one of these ladies is going to see everything sooner or later! Besides I think it's a little late to worry about being modest, don't you?" I reply.

"I guess you're right. Go ahead Rosa and finish changing him." Denise says with a grin.

Rosa removes the diaper, holds it up and says, "Well it must not hold very much! It's not that heavy." Then she looks at me, "Do you still have to go pee, little one?" She asks.

I just nod my head and Denise says, "Well we can't have that. I've got an idea. Sarah please come here."

Sarah walks over with a puzzled look on her face. Denise leans over to her and tells her something she smiles and steps out of the break room like she is in a hurry. Denise can see that I am holding back. "She'll be back in a minute Mac then we'll solve your little problem and get some other product testing done at the same time." She says.

"Well I hope she hurries because I am not sure how much longer I can hold it." I state.

A few seconds later Sarah steps back into the break room carrying some tubing, some lubricate and some sort or black latex thing. "Thank you Sarah. I think Rosa and I can handle it from here!" Denise says as she hands Rosa a set of gloves and gets a set for herself. As she puts them on she steps over to a cabinet near where we are and removes an empty glass bottle. She removes its top and sets it by the foot of the stroller.

During this time Rosa has opened the package with the latex device in it and has turned it inside out. Then she started applying lubricate to the entire inside of it while smiling at me. "It won't be very long now little one, just hold on a little longer." Rosa says while she is looking at me.

Denise had placed a different lid on the jar and had attached one end of the hose. "Rosa I'm ready whenever you are!" She states. Then she adjusts the stroller so I am a little more up right and can see what they are doing without straining.

"Okay, I'm ready! It's good and lubed now so it won't be a problem." Rosa says. She positions herself between my legs on her knees. "Alright little one this is going to feel a little strange and maybe a little cool at first! Are you ready?"

"Do I have much choice? I'm about to pee all over the floor in a minute because I can't hold it much longer. Please hurry." I say with desperation in my voice.

Several ladies smile at that and even Denise has a strange smile of enjoyment on her face!

"You're doing fine little one just a little longer!" Rosa says as she rolls it down over my penis. She gets it all the way down and starts stretching the strange looking cup at the bottom of it. Then she tucks my balls into the cup and lets go slowly. "There we're good and almost done" she says as she reaches back and Denise hands her the other end of the tubing. She attaches it to the tube sticking out from the end of the thing that has completely covered my penis and balls.

All the ladies are watching with increased interest and quietly talking among themselves. As Rosa is checking everything I can't hold it any longer and I start to pee. As it starts to flow into the clear tubing Rosa uses a small pinch device on the tubing to pause the flow going down the tube. The black latex covering starts to expand in order to hold the overflow of urine. She opens the device and everyone can see the urine flow through the tubing into the jar.

Rosa stays between my legs for a moment looking for leaks. When she finds none she looks up at me and says, "You did a good job little one most men would have spilled it all over the floor when I started to insert their little dick into the sheath."

"Rosa let's leave him hooked up like this for a little while to make sure he is drained before we diaper him." Denise says. Then she looks at me. "She's right you did a good job and I'm pleasantly surprise, Ben lost it when we started to put one of these on him. You have got some control down there." She places the bottle on a small platform under the stroller.

With me still being restrained in the stroller Denise and Rosa unlock the wheels. They turn it so I am looking at the ladies and they can get a good view of me and the jar below me. Then Denise turns on the vibrator in the stroller. With the sheath on the vibrations go all way up to the tip of the sheath.

Rosa gets up and goes the refrigerator and gets a small bowl of Jell-O out and walks back over with a spoon in her hand. "Little one since you are unable to feed yourself and if you're not too full of nice breast milk you've been getting maybe you'd like some of this Jell-O?" Rosa asks.

"Yes mama, please." I reply. As Rosa starts feeding me I realize just how I must look sitting there with my legs spread wide open. My balls and penis encase in black latex, peeing through a clear tube into a jar for them all to see. I start to blush slightly and start becoming erect to everyone's enjoyment. I hear one of the ladies say "Now that's cute", which one it was I didn't know.

The ladies finish their lunch and file out of the break room but not before coming over for a closer look at my predicament. They each smile at me and tell me that this was the first lunch that was worth staying in the break area for.

Denise walks over to the cabinet and gets a towel out of it, turns to Rosa and says, "Okay Rosa I'm pretty sure he is empty by now. So let's clean him up and get him diapered that way he can get back to work."

Rosa takes the towel and places it under my encased penis and then turns off the vibrator. "Okay little one I'm going to take off the external catheter now!" She says as she reaches down and starts to stretch the cup around my balls. Once she thinks it's big enough she pushes my balls out turning it inside out again. She moves the device on the clear tubing up to the short latex tube on the end of the encasement and closes it off. She then places her finger on the end of it so she can disconnect the clear tubing and I see the urine finish its journey to the jar.

Denise starts helping Rosa by undoing my restraints and checking for bruises. "Mac, how do you feel, other than most likely extremely horny? No aches or pains I hope?" She asks.

"No aches or pains, I'm fine just a little frustrated but I'm sure that will pass." I reply as I look at Rosa between my legs removing the external catheter. "Rosa, I take it you've work on of these before somewhere and that is how you knew how to put it on me?" I ask her.

"I use to be a nurse, but then I found this job and I enjoy working here whole lot better." She replies as she is slowly peels back the catheter. She stops just short of the glans smiles and moves it up and down quickly a few times. "And it's a lot more fun!" she adds with a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

When she does that my body tenses up because I am on the edge. I hear Denise and Rosa giggle a little at my situation. Then Denise says, "Rosa that was just a little mean of you. Poor Mac is about to explode as it is."

Rosa gets a devilish grin on her face. "Sorry, but I just couldn't pass that up. Mac you looked so hot sitting there all helpless and desperate earlier. Then with this catheter in place, well I had to do it." Rosa says looking at me.

"I can understand and if the tables were reversed I would most likely have done the same thing just to watch your reaction." I replied once I calmed down a bit. "And I remember seeing a look of guilty pleasure on your face earlier Denise at my desperation to pee." I add with a smile.

"Okay I admit it, I found it to be very erotic," Denise says. "and maybe we could have moved a little bit quicker but it is not that often you come across someone who allows themselves to be so exposed shall we say."

Rosa finishes removing the external catheter after my body calmed down a bit and she leans me back as she places the stroller into a changing table position. "Now Mac I will be careful when I make sure you are good and clean then I'll place this new diaper on you with a pair of plastic pants." Rosa says. She grabs a wet nap and starts to clean my crotch. Then she says, "I'm going to leave your calves and ankles strapped down that way when I clean your bottom you won't have to turn over or strain to hold your legs up for me! Tell me if you start to have a problem, okay?"

"I will Rosa." I replied. "I should probably start giving you my reviews of the products and of Debbie's mommy skills."

"We can wait until Rosa has finished changing you." Denise says. "Mac, I really do appreciate what you're doing for us with the product testing and all. Not to mention all the smiles running wild around here since you agreed to do it for us."

"I have to agree with you on the smiles but, from my point of view all of these charming ladies who work here are now much more talkative and a little friendlier since I started this." I reply as I give a quick glance at Rosa. "Not to mention almost eager to change me."

Rosa smiles at me as she raises my legs up so she can clean my bottom. She pauses for a moment as she looks at my rosebud. "You have a lot of lubrication down here!" she says as she looks up at me.

"Well, with everything going on today I'd rather have too much than not enough." I say as I look at her between my legs smiling.

"That's true and I'm glad to hear you feel that way." Rosa says. "I can't count the times I had seen people, both young and old that didn't use enough lubrication." She adds as she starts wiping my bottom but missing my puckered hole.

Denise looks at my bottom and says, "You took quite a little screwing back there I'm going to have Rosa do a quick check and make sure that there isn't any damage, Okay?"

"Alright, I'm sure she knows what to look for!" I replied.

"Okay little one, just relax for me." Rosa says as she slides a finger inside me and feels around. Then she slowly removes her finger. "Everything feels fine inside and there is no blood so you're okay." She says as she gets another glove and finishes clean all the lube from my puckered hole.

Denise is watching as Rosa finishes removing the lubrication and she helps with sliding the diaper under me. When it is finally secured in place she and Rosa lower my legs and undo the straps. "Here let me help you up. Let's get some coffee and you can give me your reports."

So we step over to the coffee Machine and realize I don't have my coffee cup and I left it in the office when I went and got Debbie for her session. Denise is about to go get it when Carol walks into the break room with it.

"Mac you left this on Debbie's desk and we all thought you may need it so I brought it to you." Carol says. "And I wanted to tell you that you looked really, shall we say good sitting there."

Denise smiles, "Carol enjoys product testing maybe a little more then you Mac."

"Well thank you for my cup and I'm glad you enjoyed the show." I reply with a smile.

We watch Carol leave the room and Rosa walks over and gets a cup of coffee smiles and then follows Carol out of the break room. Denise fills my cup and we sit down at one of the tables. I take a drink from my cup and set it on the table. "Which thing should I start with?" I ask.