My Job as a Tester Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel a little empty back there now!" I say jokingly, and then I add, "I feel a little light headed right now if you don't mind I'm just going to lay here and catch my breath for a minute."

Rosa laughs, "I'd be a little light headed also if I was you! You just relax while I finish cleaning you up and getting you diapered." She takes off the latex gloves and puts on another pair. Then she starts getting the extra lubrication off of me. She pulls out one of my diapers and pins it into place. She goes to the drawer and pulls out a pair of snap on plastic pants and places them on me. "I'm sorry, these will have to do for now. I don't know where Denise has you plastic pants! You just lay there a minute or two longer while I clean up the floor and then we'll go back to the break room." Rosa states.

"Okay Rosa." I say while I lay there, moments later she helps me off the changing table.

"I left your shirt and sweatpants back in the break room, I'm sorry." Rosa says.

"Well I'll just have to walk to the break room and get them" I reply. "Besides I don't think anyone will complain, do you?" I ask.

Rosa smiles, "I don't think so and if they do who cares!"

We walk back to the Break room and the Ladies are still there except for Rachael who had to weight the diaper I was wearing all day. They all turn and look at me wearing only a diaper and plastic pants. "So who needs their diaper secured or pined up?" I ask as I look around and see most of them need it. "If you do just come over here to the futon and I'll be happy to help you out!" I watch as they start lining up at the futon. I look at Denise and say, "Like I said not a problem it's a benefit." And I smile at her, she laugh and tells me that I'm right.

I sit beside each one on the futon and secure their diapers for them. Rachael walks in and says the diaper held almost a gallon and a half of 'liquid'.

"So what is going on here?" Rachael asks.

"Mac is helping out by securing everyone's diaper!" Denise says. "Perhaps he can assist you as well?" She asks.

"Well I am a little wet." Rachael states.

"Rosa would you be a sweetheart and hand me a set of gloves, the wet naps, the baby powder and a fresh diaper so I can change Rachael?" I ask. When she gets them gathered up she hands them to me and I look at Rachael and ask, "Do I change you here or in the changing room?"

Rachael looks around and sees only Denise, Rosa, Debbie and myself. "I might as well get it done right here." She says with a grin.

Rosa slides a changing pad underneath her as she lays down on the futon. I put on the latex gloves and undo her diaper. As I'm removing it out from under her Denise tells me to take good care of her. I smile and I ask Rosa for the tube of KY jelly. When she hands it to me I apply some to several fingers on each hand. I place my thumb and fore finger on either side of Rachael's clit and begin twirling it between them. I then carefully slide one finger and a little later a second into her eager opening I move my fingers around until I find the spot I'm looking for and when I hit it Rachael takes a deep gasp of air. Within a few seconds she is moaning and humping my finger like there is no tomorrow. Suddenly she yells out and arches her back. Moments later she starts ejaculating during her orgasm and it hits me on the chest. When she finishes I slowly remove my fingers, she places her hand just above mine asking me slow down a little. Once I get them out I get a wet nap and clean her up again. As I reach for the diaper to slide under her, I notice that the other ladies are standing at the door looking on. I smile and then place the diaper under her I carefully move her hands and gently apply the baby powder. Then I carefully secure her diaper in place and pat her between the legs. "Do we feel better now?" I ask.

Denise answers for her, "I think she feels much better now but, she may need a moment or two before she stands up!" She looks at me and asks, "Where did you learn to do that? I've never seen her do that before!"

"It's a little something I learned from a girlfriend in Germany." I reply as I clean off my chest and put on my shirt. I look over at Rachael and she is slowly getting up with a smile on her flush face. She places a small kiss on my cheek and slowly stands up. When she sees that everyone has witnessed what happens she blushes and excuses herself and heads for her sewing area. "I hope I didn't embarrass her!" I say.

Rosa smiles, "She might have been a little embarrassed but not as much as she was amazed at what happened. You definitely 'took good care of her' just as Denise told you to." She says.

"Speaking of taking care of how was Mac when you took care of him?" Denise asks.

Rosa helps me with the sweat pants and shoes. "May be we should sit down and have some coffee and discuss that and you can get his reviews of everything!" she says.

Debbie steps up to me. She bends over slightly and says, "I hope I wasn't too rough with you when I had my fingers inside your bottom. You seemed like you were enjoying it so I'm sorry if I got carried away."

I kiss her cheek, "There is no need to apologize. I did enjoy it a great deal and you weren't too rough." I reply to her with a smile, "But thank you for being concerned." I start to get up and she and Rosa helps me stand. I watch as Debbie heads for the door, than Rosa and I head for the coffee pot. I stop and say, "I did it again I left my cup at Debbie's desk!" I turn to go retrieve it and Carol is standing there holding it for me. "This is becoming a habit." I tell her with a smile. She hands it to me and winks then quickly leaves the room behind Debbie.

Denise fills my cup, "Let's sit down so we can talk." She suggests as she replaces the pot and takes a seat. A few seconds later she says, "So where shall we start? There is a lot to cover so maybe we should start with the products!"

"I was right about the adjustable spreader bar it was more comfortable but just as effective as the other one. The mittens were effective in preventing me from using my hands, between the restraints and the mittens I felt as helpless as I did before." I say. "As for Debbie's mommy skills I'd say she would be a good mommy for clients that need, shall we say a stricter mommy!"

Denise looks at me, "I'm glad to hear you'd think she'd be a stricter mommy for those who require or need it. What do you think about the diaper you were wearing today?"

"That would definitely be really good for the Adult Babies who like the feeling of enough padding so they waddle. I don't think that they will have to have a soaker pad but if they did it would make them waddle even more. It's a good product to offer them." I reply.

"I was hoping you'd tell me that since it is one of Rachael's designs she made for us! So I take it there is no problem with the leg openings or how it fits the waist?" Denise asks I respond with a nod of my head agreeing with her. "Now on to something I'm curious about! Rosa how did Mac respond to being taken care of and what did you find out about him?" She asks.

"Well he enjoys being anally penetrated and he has a very responsive bottom. I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt he has one of the strongest anal orgasms I have ever seen in a man." Rosa says as she looks over at me taking a drink of coffee. "For a moment I thought I might lose my fingers when it hit him and I had to clean the floor on the other side of the changing table his orgasm was that strong!" She states. "As a side note I enjoyed taking care of him and I think he would be a good subject for other product testing and aiding us in other training programs we may decide to start or special mommy training we need to do!"

Denise looks at me with a pleasantly surprised look on her face. "I very happy to hear your recommendation Rosa and your report of his shall we say enjoyments and I agree with you on using Mac for our other product testing." Then she takes a drink from her cup. "Mac, I hope you weren't embarrassed by her report or having her do what she did but I needed to know just how much you'd be willing to have done to you!"

"I won't lie about it I was a little embarrassed but I did enjoy it." I state a take a drink. "If I might ask just what other product testing and training were you speaking about? I ask.

"Well Rosa and I both think it would be a good idea for the mommies to know the correct way to clean a baby out before they slide in any toys that they may be asked to use on the baby, that way it isn't so messy." Denise says. She gives me a moment or two to digest what she is saying and then adds, "You won't be the only one, and Carol will also be assisting in this training!"

Rosa stands up and gets ready to leave I stop her and check to see if she is wet. I say, "You're still dry but if you do happen to wet yourself come get me and I'll change you."

She smiles and says, "Oh I definitely will!" and she walks out of the break room leaving Denise and I alone.

"I think that you are going to be getting a lot more of the ladies coming to you for changing after offering to straighten their diapers earlier. Not to mention what you did to Rachael." Denise says with a grin.

"That reminds me, I didn't take care of your diaper. Does it need straightening up or may be secured a little better?" I ask as she looks at me.

"It could use a bit of adjusting it's hard to do it standing up." Denise replies.

"Okay, let's move to the futon where you can be more comfortable." I say as I stand up. We walk over to the futon and I get a set of gloves.

"I don't need to be taken care of yet, just a readjustment will do." Denise says.

So I grab the baby powder and sit down beside her and raise her skirt up allowing access to her diaper. I remove both of the safety pins and apply a little more baby powder and use my hand to make sure she's covered. Then I replace the diaper and make sure it's snug and pin it into place. I lower her skirt. "There you go all nice and diapered again. You can also let me know if you need rediapering." I state.

"I will, now let me go get Sarah, Debbie and Carol. I need to talk to all of you about the training and the testing and training we will be doing tomorrow." Denise says as she stands and heads for the door.

I get up and set another chair at the table so we can all sit at the table. I then go and get the coffee pot and stand at the table when they come in and sit down. I smile as I fill each cup. As I do they check my diaper to see if it's wet and needs changing. Denise laughs and tells them that she doesn't think it will get wet enough to be notice in the amount of time it takes to walk around the table.

"Well you can't blame us for hoping!" Carol says laughing along with the others, "Besides it's nice to be waited on by a man in a diaper!" Sarah and Debbie agree with her.

Denise says, "I have to agree with you there." As I sit down with them. "Tomorrow I'll have a one way mirror installed at about ten o'clock between the new training room and this break room." She says. "That way during mommy training there won't be all of the distractions of people walking in getting coffee it will also allow us to let clients see our mommies in action. So until the window is in completely the training and nursing will be done in either the changing room or Rachael has offered to give us some room in her sewing room."

Sarah replies, "I'm sure she won't mind but it does make more sense because people will still be going in and out of the changing room!"

"I have to agree." Debbie says.

"Well that's settled then. I also have a question that I need your opinion on! I'm thinking of adding a toilet and sink in the training room because of some of the training we may be doing. That way we won't have to go out and around to the bathroom we already have. I can have it scheduled to be installed to be done at the same as the window but I need to know your thoughts about it today!"

"I don't know what training we are going to be doing in the future but I'm sure you've put some thought into this so I'll have to go with you on this one." I say.

Sarah, Debbie and Carol all agree with my statement. "Alright than I'll have the plumber here tomorrow also to get started. I'm sure the plumber will ask about the window being installed with no walls around the toilet but I'm sure I can think of something to tell him." Denise says. "Now Carol, I know you're wondering why I had you come to this discussion. You'll be doing some product testing with Mac tomorrow."

"Good I'll look forward to that." Carol replies. "So do I get to be a mommy tomorrow?"

"Not yet Carol but soon I promise. I should have said that I need you to test products alongside Mac." Denise says. "But don't worry I'm sure you'll have fun anyway. I also need your input on who each of you think would make another good subject to help out with mommy training!"

"Well I'm sorry but I haven't been here long enough to make a good judgment on that one." I reply.

Sarah thinks for a minute, "I think Cindy would possibly be a good possibility!" she says.

"Why do you think that?" Denise asks.

"Well, after she had seen Mac in his diapers doing the mommy training and in his predicament I noticed that she kept putting her hand down the front of her diaper." Sarah says. "I don't think she realized I saw her doing it!"

Debbie and Carol are nodding their heads. "We've seen it also." Debbie says. "Not to mention that she is slightly submissive in her attitude."

"She is shy but I have the feeling she would enjoy it as well if she tried it." Carol states.

"She has never really jumped at the chance to do any training or product testing unless I asked her to." Denise states. "But I think you may have just hit the nail on head on that one." Denise adds.

"Is there anything else we need to talk about?" Sarah asks.

"Just one, tomorrow we need to be discreet while those gentlemen are here." Denise says, "I'll be sure to tell everyone else about it. We don't need any more questions than necessary!"

"That could get them to think everybody grabbing everybody's crotch." Debbie says laughing as she thought about it.

We all agree laughing also. As we get up Denise asks me what I'm going to do. I tell her that I was headed for my little cubby hole in the server room and start a full backup on the server. Okay she tells me.

"Why are you going to do that?" Carol asks.

"By the look of it, I'd say it has never been done before and you folks are extremely lucky it hasn't crashed before." I say. "I'm sure you don't want to input all of your clients, inventory and vendors that you do business with again if it does!"

Sarah smiles, "So what are you doing standing here talking, you better get the backup started little man!"

"Yes mommy." I say with a grin. "I just realize almost everyone that works here is taller than me."

"That's why we call you little man, it is also I'd say a display of affection for all you do for us." Sarah replies.

"Okay, now if you will excuse me." I say as I head for the server room. When I get there I set up the serve to backup, every Friday will be a full backup with incremental Monday through Thursday.

Cindy comes into the server room. "Mac, I'm a little wet and I was wondering if you wouldn't you mind changing me?" she asks.

"Come here and let me check you." I state. She walks over and I tell her to raise her skirt so I can and she does and blushes a little when I reach up and check her diaper. "You're more than a little wet, you're soaked!" I take her hand and lead her towards the changing room. I see Sarah and the others coming out of the break room and I say in a clear voice so they'll hear, "Come with me young lady, you should have come and got me earlier! I ought to spank you for waiting!"

They can all see her submissive side come out as she says, "Yes sir, I've been a bad girl." And she raises her hand to her mouth.

I can tell we are being followed by Denise as we step into the changing room. I move a chair near the changing table. "All right young lady, come here and take that skirt off!" She steps over with her head bowed and removes her skirt while I put on a set of latex gloves. "Look how wet you are, any more and your diaper would be leaking." I say like a parent scolding a child. I see Denise nod her head, letting me know to keep up the role and see just what happens. I remove her plastic pants and her diaper. Then I tell her to bend over my lap for her spanking. She stands there a moment so I grab hold of her hand and place her over my lap and proceed to spank both of her butt cheeks.

While I spank her I tell her that she should have gotten me or one of the ladies to change her. Once her bottom is good and red and warm to the touch I slide my hand down between her legs. "You're wet down there in your little cunny. Did you enjoy getting a spanking you bad little girl?" I ask as I rub her clit.

"Yes I did." She replies.

I swat her bottom again and say, "That's not how a little girl answers. Now answer me did you enjoy your spanking you naughty little girl?"

"Yes I did, daddy." She answers as she blushes.

I keep rubbing her clit. "That's a good little girl. That's how you answer daddy!" As I sit there with her across my lap a thought crosses my mind. "I think a naughty little girl like you should also have a mommy to keep you in line, when Ben or I are not available." I say.

She hesitates then answers, "If Daddy thinks it would be helpful. I could do that."

I smile as does Denise. Then I say, "From now on your going to help out by doing more product testing!" As I keep rubbing her clit.

She starts pushing back against my hand and says, "Yes sir daddy I will do more product testing."

I can tell she is getting close so I slowly slide my finger just a little ways inside her. "Since you're such a naughty little baby daddy is going to keep his fingers where they are and you're going to have to do it yourself. If daddy doesn't think baby is trying hard enough he is going to spank the naughty baby's bottom!" I say.

She starts pushing back a little so I swat her butt cheeks a couple of times. After that she starts thrusting back on to my fingers. "That's a good baby." I say. Denise is watching and I can tell she is amazed at Cindy's actions. With each thrust she is trying to get my fingers deeper. "If baby wants daddy to help her she needs to let daddy know and ask politely for daddy to go deeper and help baby cum!"

"Please daddy baby wants daddy's finger deeper in baby's naughty little cunny, please daddy." Cindy says pleadingly unaware how loud her voice has gotten.

I look over at Denise who is smiling and nods her head. So I position my hand so I can still rub her clit and still manage to hit her g-spot. As soon as I touch her g-spot she goes wild and is humping my fingers as hard and as fast as she can. "That's a good baby daddy will help you, because you ask nicely and said please!" Within less than a minute her orgasm hits her and she shakes and ejaculates clear across the room. As she catches her breath I rub her bottom making sure I don't touch her sensitive clit," That was a good baby. You came for daddy. You should do that for mommy to if she wants. Then you'll make daddy very proud of you!" I slowly start to remove my fingers.

"Please daddy leave them there for just a little while longer baby's little cunny is so tender! Baby needs a minute please daddy!" Cindy asks.

"Alright daddy will leave them inside for just a little while longer but daddy needs to diaper baby so baby girl can get back to work." I say. After a few moments I remove my fingers and hear her whimper a little. I stand her up and look at her and say, "Next time is baby going to tell someone when baby needs changing?"

"Yes daddy, baby will tell somebody next time baby is wet and needs changing." Cindy says in a little girl voice.