My Job as a Tester Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a wonderful idea!" Denise says, "I hadn't thought of that, I could see how that would be helpful in the training and getting clients. Well unless there is anything else why don't we go to the break room and join everyone and have a break."

"Sounds good to me, I'm out of coffee." I reply as we get up and head to the break room. I notice that Denise is staying behind me a little. "Are you enjoying the view back there?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh yes." Denise says as she pats me on the butt. "It is a nice view, with all that padding."

"So why aren't you training to be a mommy?" I ask.

"I have to make sure the ladies are trained, so I can't start working as a mommy! I have to concentrate on the business! "Denise says.

"It sounds like a lot of stress; maybe you should take on the baby role and get unstressed some." I replied.

Denise smiles, "I've thought about it believe me but there might be a conflict with my employees when it comes to whose is in charge."

"I can understand your concern." I say as we step into the break room.

When we sat down with the ladies they filled Denise's and my cups. As we sit there we talk about what all is going on in the office. They are careful not to mention the mommy sessions and they are being very careful not to make me feel uncomfortable sitting there. I notice all the looks they are giving me when they think I can't see. A couple of times I hear one or two make a whispered comment about either my diaper or the mommy training and I just smile.

After a few minutes I decide to take matters into my own hands and I say, "Ladies before I ask my question I would like you all to understand that I respect honesty, even what some call brutal honesty, above almost anything else. Now with that having been said I know you are all trying to be very polite and trying not to offend me but I would like to know what you were discussing before Denise and I walked in!"

"Since you prefer honesty, we were talking about you. With everything that's happened to you over the last two days some of us are surprised we haven't seen you run screaming from the building!" Carol says with a smile. "And we are all a little curious as to what you feel about it all!"

"I have a rule if you want to know ask but be sure you want to know because I will tell you the truth and I won't candy coat it." I say with a smile. "I would prefer that you ladies just be yourselves around me like I said. We'll all get along a lot better."

"See I told you that he was easy to get along with." Denise says, "They were worried that after the situation earlier and that you blushed when they said something about it that you might be mad. I told them that it was alright and they should be themselves. I hope they believe me now!"

"So you understand how I feel put yourself in my place and see it from my view." I say. "I have a job where I don't have to worry about saying the wrong thing to someone. I walk around with a diaper that If it needs changing I have my pick of beautiful ladies to choice from who are more then happy to do that for me and in some ways I get to live out my fantasies. Also I know I'm not going to be judged for my actions."

Sarah and Debbie laugh out loud. Than Sarah says, "It never occurred to us to look at it from that point of view. I'd say you have got it made. But I have one question for you, I think I know the answer but I just want to know for sure! Does it bother you a little to be controlled by a black mommy?"

I laugh, "Sarah I consider myself native American even though I look white! Color doesn't cause me any problems in many cases the contrast adds to the excitement. After all I've never dated inside my own race as I consider it."

"Well that's good to know!" Rosa says, "What about what happens during the training sessions?"

I smile, "Some of it is to help them be better mommies but some of it is real and I enjoy it." I see all the ladies smile at that answer.

"Okay ladies that's the end of this session of get to know Mac. Breaks over and we've got work to do if you can call it that." Denise says. To which she hears a collective sigh from the ladies. "Come on back to work." She says.

As they file out each one checks my diaper and makes sure my cup is full. "Well that was an interesting break!" I says. "I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling."

"I doubt if you did! If anything you've opened the flood gates for questions they want to ask you but were scared they would over step the line." Denise says. "Now you remember what I wanted you to do to Debbie don't you?"

"I remember, and I know I'm going to get a spanking. I'll get it done for you." I state.

"Okay, I'll go get the mittens and restraints. You go and get Debbie and then you can get started." Denise says as we get up. "I figure it will take you a couple of minutes to get her!"

I walk into the office area and the ladies are all smiles and patting my butt as I walk by. When I get to Debbie's desk I ask if she is ready to get started.

"Okay sweetie, just let mommy close this file and she can take care of you." Debbie says.

I hear several of the ladies giggle and I see them smile at her comment. I wait as she closes the file and stands up. She takes me by the hand.

"Alright sweetie mommy's ready now! Let's go." Debbie says as she leads me out of the office.

When we get to the break room Denise is there with the mittens and restraints. "Well Debbie I want you to test these restraints with this adjustable spreader bar and these mittens." Denise says. She sets them on the futon and goes and gets a cup of coffee.

Debbie turns to me and starts to remove the sweatpants and I pull them back up. She slaps my hands as she would a child. "I'm taking off these sweatpants baby and if you give me any more problems I'm going to spank your bare bottom." As she pulls them down again I reach down and pull them up. She grabs the mittens and starts putting them on.

The whole time Denise is sitting drinking coffee and watching what's going on, not saying a thing. Just grinning in her coffee cup at how Debbie is dealing with the situation.

Debbie takes off my shirt and quickly gets my hands inside the mittens and locked down. Then she quickly removes the sweatpants telling me that I'm going to get a spanking for being bad. When she lays me down on the futon and starts to undo my diaper to remove it I pull my legs together trapping the diaper so she can't.

"So this is how baby is going to be well I have a remedy for that as well!" She says as she grabs the restraints and after a bit of struggle she secures the spreader bar in place. She removes the diaper and says, "Mommy doesn't like punishing baby but, baby must obey mommy." As she flips me over on her lap and makes sure my legs are out of the way before she starts spanking me.

After a few moment my bottom feels like it is on fire. Then she says, "Mommy didn't like that but, that's what baby gets for being bad. Now mommy is going to take your temperature so she can make sure baby is okay."

"I don't want my temperature taken mommy. I don't like that." I say as I visibly turn to clinch my cheeks.

"So baby didn't learn the last time! Mommy has to take your temperature. I'll just have to make sure that I don't have any problem getting the thermometer up your little butt." Debbie says as she pulls on a set of latex glove and opens the jar of KY jelly. She lubes up her finger and starts making circles around my puckered little hole. After a few moments I can't help but relax a little and when I do she quickly slides her finger inside. With her other hand before I can protest she puts the pacifier in my mouth. Then she places that hand on top of my back. "If baby is going to clinch his bottom with mommy's finger in there she'll just have to keep doing this until baby loosens up!" She adds.

I'm still clinching my bottom as best I can being restrained and I'm arching my back like I'm trying to get up when she slides a second finger inside me. I try hard not to enjoy the feeling of having her fingers there but after a short time I can't help but relax and settle back down on her lap.

"That's a good baby!" Debbie says, as she keeps stroking in and out of my bottom and wiggling her fingers. After a few minutes she removes them and slides in the thermometer, again moving it in and out. When she removes the thermometer I push back making my little hole flex. "Does baby want mommy put her fingers back in baby's naughty little bottom?" She asks.

I nod my head.

"That's not how we answer mommy!" Debbie says with a swat on my already redden bottom. "Take baby's binky out of your mouth and tell mommy what you want!"

I remove the pacifier from my mouth and say, "I want you to put your fingers back in my bottom."

"That's not how baby talks to mommy. Baby needs to ask correctly or mommy will put the diaper back on you and you won't get any more!" Debbie states.

"Baby wants mommy to put mommy's fingers back in baby's naughty bottom." I say.

"What do we say?" Debbie asks.

"Please mommy will you put your fingers back into baby's naughty bottom?" I reply.

As she slide her fingers into my bottom only partway in she says, "Because baby was bad and made mommy have to loosen baby up, baby will have to do it."

I remove the pacifier and ask, "How can baby do it mommy?"

"Just move your naughty bottom back on mommy's hand then go back to where you were baby." Debbie says. As I start doing as she told me to do she says, "That's it baby, pump mommy's hand." She starts telling me what a good baby I am and she rubs my back.

I'm lost in my own little world and unaware that several of the ladies and Ben have conveniently come into the break room to get some coffee and are watching me. I steadily keep pumping my little hole back onto those fingers for all I'm worth and I'm moaning slightly.

Then Debbie says, "Okay baby, it's time for you to nurse. Maybe later I can find something to replace my fingers that will make you feel good while baby nurses. Would you like that baby?"

"Yes mommy, baby would like that." I reply as I keep pumping. When she removes her fingers I push back harder to try to get them back inside me and I make an almost crying noise when I can't. That's when I become aware of people other than Denise that were in the room.

Debbie says, "It's time for your feeding and I need to put your diaper back on you." As she starts to replace my diaper I start to pee a little before she has it completely covering me. She quickly covers my penis and says, "Baby should have waited until mommy had gotten baby's diaper on all the way."

"Baby had to go pee pee mommy." I reply.

"Well no harm done baby mommy got you covered in time." Debbie says as she secures the diaper and positions herself so she can breast feed me.

When she starts breast feeding me, I use my hands as best I can to play with her other breast. She doesn't stop me right way but after a few minutes she moves my hand from her breast. Then a few minutes after that she changes breasts and helps put her nipple in my mouth.

Everyone has left the room at this point including Denise. So I go back to playing with Debbie's other nipple while I suckle on the one in my mouth. I'm still playing with it when ten minutes are over and Debbie removes her nipple from my mouth and reattaches both cups of her nursing bra.

Denise walks in and asks, "So are we done?"

"I believe so." Debbie replies and she undoes the mittens on my hands.

"You can remove the leg restraints as well I don't think we'll need them." Denise says. "It's only three o'clock, is his diaper full yet?"

"No, it looks as if it has a long way to go." Debbie replies. "We better round up the girls and help him out!"

"Okay Debbie, you get the funnel and tubing and I'll get the ladies and we'll take care of this for him." Denise says as she steps out of the break room.

Debbie gets the funnel and tubing, than hooks them together. She turns around to me and smiles. "I know Denise told me to remove your leg restraints but you look too good laying there not being able to use your legs. That I just had to leave them on a little longer sweetie." She says.

"I understand, now can you help me out before the others arrive." I ask.

Debbie pouts a little. "Well I guess I don't have much choice in the matter." She states as she starts removing them. She finishes just as the others step through the door.

All I have on are my socks, diaper and plastic pants as I stand up from the futon. "Everyone seems so eager to help me out!" I say as they start lining up for their turn.

"What did you expect working here? Your coworkers are only too glad to help the newest member of the staff do a good job." Denise says with a large smile that the other imitate.

Debbie states that she's first and asks me to kneel down for her, which I do as soon as she places the end of the tubing down the front of my diaper. Once I'm in position Debbie takes off her diaper and straddles the funnel within seconds I can see and feel her peeing into the funnel. When she is done she checks to see if I'm leak then she says "Next."

When it becomes Rosa's turn she states, "So far all we've done is fill the front of his diaper." She pushes the tubing down until it is pointing to the backside of my diaper. Then she removes her Diaper and straddles the funnel. "I've been holding it all afternoon just to do this." With saying that she lets loose a torrid of urine into the funnel, she has to pause twice for the funnel to keep up.

Sarah laughs and says, "I thought I had to go! Rosa, you must have drank a lot of coffee to pee that much."

Then Rachael step up undoes her diaper and straddles the funnel. "It's not often I'm asked to do something like this! I don't normal get involved with product testing." She says as she starts to pee in the funnel.

When Rosa readjusted the tubing it ended up pointing right at my little hole and when she and Rachael peed into the funnel it struck me in such a way it made my erection even harder. Then came Denise, as she straddled the funnel she laughed.

"Well congratulations Mac you've managed to look at everyone's crotch today and not gotten in trouble for it!" Denise says.

"Well that depends on your definition of trouble. After all I'm on my knees holding a funnel with a tube in my diaper." I respond. When I do she starts to pee and it hits my little hole and I have to pause for a moment because her urine is so warm just like Rosa's.

Rosa walks over and looks at the diaper. "He's still not leaking. Little one now would be a good time to go if you need to."

Just then my penis softens up enough so I can go. And when I do I pee a good amount and Rosa Tells Denise that the diaper is finally leaking. Denise tells Rosa to take me to the changing room and put a towel on the floor and to take care of me, then to put my diaper back on.

Rosa helps me stand up. "Okay little one let's get you out of that soaked diaper and get you in a nice dry one! Now off to the changing room with you." She says as she walks behind me. As we leave the break room I hear her giggle a little. "I'm sorry, but seeing you waddle with that full diaper is just so cute."

By the time we get to the changing room I've got a pretty good size puddle in the plastic pants and my legs are about as wide apart as I can get them and still walk. I watch Rosa place a changing pad on the changing table then place two towels on the floor between my legs.

"Little one I don't see anyway short of cutting these plastic pants off that won't cause an even bigger mess! Don't worry I'll buy you a new one to replace it." Rosa says as she looks at my situation. I tell her I understand and she gets a pair of medical scissors from the cabinet and starts cutting from the top on one side. When she cuts the last piece holding it together I can hear the puddle hitting the towels and I blush a little. She smiles up at me and then quickly cuts the other side and throws them in the trash. As she removes my soaked diaper and sits it on the towels she asks, "How could you walk with that weight little one? It's heavier than anything I've changed on anyone so far!"

"It wasn't easy Rosa, every step I took caused more pee to leak into the plastic pants and the sagging was rough on my hips." I replied.

"You wait right there a second while I place this mess in a tote for Rachael to weigh, Then I'll help you get on the table so I can clean you up." Rosa says. After she places them in the tote she walks over to the cabinet and gets the wet naps and wipes my bottom a little. "That way you won't have to roll over." She explains. Then she helps me onto the table.

As I'm lying there she raises the back so that I'm slightly inclined but not too much. I see her attaching things for my legs to go on. She explains that they are going to help me when she checks and cleans my bottom. As she wipes my front I start getting hard again and she takes her time going over my penis and balls. When she gets to my bottom she gets everything but my puckered hole.

Rosa walks back to the cabinet and gets a clean set of latex gloves and a tube of KY jelly along with another changing pad which she places across my stoMach. She sets everything on the pad and starts putting the gloves on. "Okay little one I need to check you and make sure that rough old mommy didn't hurt you." She says as she puts a bigger amount than is needed in the palm of one of her hands. She coats two of her fingers and then slowly slides one finger in me feeling around.

As I watch my penis starts getting hard which causes her to smile. I can feel her taking her time and moving her finger in and out a little. When I moan a little she removes her finger and tells me that everything looks alright. I see her close her hand with the KY jelly in it and spread it around a little then she reaches up and grabs hold of my penis while she slowly slide first one finger and then a second back in me.

"Well I was told to take care of you!" Rosa says with a twinkle in her eye. She then starts sliding her two fingers in and out of my bottom, wiggling them as she does. She also very slowly strokes my now hardened penis. "Does that feel good little one? I think it does. You have such a nice tight little bottom, squeezing Rosa's fingers." As she keeps stroking my penis she slowly increases the speed her fingers are moving in my bottom.

When I start rocking back on her fingers she smiles and starting moving her fingers around a little more. I moan softly at her manipulations inside me.

"That's such a good little one you've earned this today so just enjoy having Rosa's finger inside you." Rosa says softly. Then she hits a spot inside me that causes me to moan even more. "I thought you'd like that! You know for some of the products we test here I'll be the one helping you and I always reward good behavior!" she says as she strokes that spot a few more times driving me crazy with the new pleasurable sensation it causes.

Suddenly I feel my face flush and my body jerk of its own accord. I'm not sure if I should push back on the fingers or thrust up into her hand. I feel her increase the speed on both at the same time. Somewhere off in the distance I can hear Rosa saying, "That's it little one, give it to Rosa." My body starts convulsing and I lose track of time. All I know is that it feels so good that I really don't want it to end, but slowly I come down from the wave I was riding on breathing like I had just run a marathon. When I look down at Rosa between my legs she has an almost shocked look on her face. "I'm sorry." I say.

"Oh no don't be sorry little one that was amazing." Rosa says with a smile. "I've never seen a man have such a powerful anal orgasm like that in my life. Not to mention that I now need to wipe up the floor! You sent one shot completely over the changing table and hit the floor." She is still milking my penis and I can see quite a bit of my cum on the paper she laid on my stoMach. As she finishes milking me she slowly pulls her fingers out of my bottom.